How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

I woke up the following morning feeling totally knackered, Toni and I had tried to practice all the positions as many times as possible. The woman was insatiable, and I took full advantage. As I might have mentioned I had been on a dry spell, and I was going to take full advantage and make hay while the sun shone!

Toni had dropped me home in the early hours of the morning with a promise to pick me up at around ten o’clock. I looked at the clock it was just after nine. I had a quick shave and shower before making myself a strong coffee, just to try to wake myself up. I was standing in my normal spot when she drove up, speeding as normal and coming to a stop with a screech of brakes.

I jumped into the car, and she gave me a big wet sloppy kiss.

“How did you sleep big boy?” she giggled as she pulled off into moving traffic without using her indicators. This meant we were soon being treated to a chorus of blowing car horns and nasty hand signals from irate drivers. She really was a crap driver!

“Oh, I slept like a log, thanks!” I said struggling to get my seat belt on, “How about you?”

“The same, hell when you get going there is no stopping you is there!” she replied and gave me a cheeky wink.

“Thanks, but I am just a normal bloke” I replied. I was still not sure I was porn star material.

“You are a bloke with a nice body, great cock and some serious stamina, you will be fine!” she giggled.

“And again, thank you Toni ... but...” I started to say but she cut me short.

“That’s why you will do well in the movies, plus Sally will love that she doesn’t need to hire a cock double, as she makes less profit!” she grinned at me and narrowly missed an oncoming bus.

“That’s if I can do the same in front of the cameras,” I replied. I was still nervous, to be honest.

“Trust me I am sure you will, all you have to do is forget the cameras and get stuck in and do what comes naturally!” she giggled.

“Well, if you say so!” I answered, I was still not so sure.

“I might even get a bit green-eyed!” she said and patted my leg, but I was not sure if she was teasing or not.

The rest of the journey was punctuated with sharp breaking and lots of swearing, I really was risking life and limb letting her drive. She pulled into a parking space outside the factory unit, and I got out on shaky legs.

We went into the canteen; all the guys were there drinking mugs of tea. Hellos were being exchanged and Toni was called into the office for a chat with Sally.

Mandy was taking down orders for a sandwich run.

“Zak are you hungry love?” she asked with a glint in her eye.

“I can always eat!” I replied and watched as she bit her bottom lip and gave me a wink.

“Right well you can help me carry the butties,” she said and grabbed my hand.

The cafe was just around the corner; we walked around to it, chatting about the weather, once inside Mandy placed the order, and got us teas for while we waited. Then she led me to a seat in a quiet corner.

“So, are you here to watch the girls at work today?” she inquired as we sipped our drinks.

“Yes, to try to get into the swing of things,” I said with a grin.

“You will be fine, trust me!” She said and looked around to see we could not be overheard, then slipped her hand over mine, “that cock of yours will make you some good money.”

I did not know what to say in reply to that!

“Are you blushing young man?” she giggled. I looked past her into a mirror and yes, I was blushing.

“I just don’t want to let anyone down Mandy,” I said before sipping at my tea.

“You won’t trust me it’s all about practice,” she said, now where had I heard that before I wondered to myself...

“Practice?” I said innocently.

“Oh yes and if you ever need any private tuition or practice just let me know,” she said and passed me a scrap of paper with a phone number on it. I slipped it into my wallet and gave Mandy a cheeky wink and I was sure I blushed some more.

Our food was handed to us before I had the chance to say anything, we took them back to the studio, and Mandy passed them around. The guys all tucked in, I ate my own and half of the sandwich that Sally had ordered but left.

“That’s some appetite you have Zak, then again you need to keep your strength up,” she said.

She looked at Toni and then at me and I noticed that Toni was blushing. After breakfast, Toni was sent to the train station to pick up the ‘girls’ as Sally called them.

Carl asked if I could help to shift some gear with him and Andy. We soon had some cameras up and more tea was being made.

A good half an hour later, Toni entered with the two stars for this week’s movie, Lindsey Dawn, and Jenny Smith; they were both dressed in jeans and jumpers, they did not look anything like porn stars to be fair.

Okay, Lindsey Dawn did have a jumper that was tight enough to show off her huge rack, but they looked like everyday housewives. They looked like the sort of bird you see down the supermarket or in a pub.

Introductions were soon being made, the gang all seemed to know each other and there was a lot of banter passing back and forth. The two actors had a quick meeting with Sally, Mandy, and Toni. Carl told me it was the pre-production meeting, and the storyline and scenario would be discussed and agreed upon.

After the meeting, Toni and Mandy took the two ladies off to get prepared while Carl and Andy did some last-minute changes to the lighting set-up. Once that was done, we sat around and I listened to the lads talk about camera angles.

Then the dressing room door opened, and the ladies walked onto the set. Lindsey Dawn was dressed in stockings and suspenders and a matching set of very skimpy white undies; I swear the bra was working overtime to keep her big titties in check. Jenny was wearing a very plain blouse and skirt. Jenny went behind the set and Lindsey Dawn lay down on the bed. Toni did some last-minute fussing onset and then Sally called for quiet.

“Sound are you ready?” she called out.

“Check!”

“Cameras are you ready?” she called.

“Rolling and good to go!” Carl replied.

“Right Ladies let’s go for it,” Sally shouted.

So, I sat in the corner and watched as the team went about their work. I have watched a few Lezza movies but watching one being made was a new experience, and it gave me a real insight into how the whole deal worked. The scenario was good but simple; Lindsey Dawn was in the bedroom in her skimpy undies treating herself to a thorough seeing too with a huge dildo when Jenny who was playing her aunt arrived, bursting in through the door.

After faking shock, Jenny sat on the edge of the bed and watched for a few minutes; soon she had her knickers off and was fingering herself into a frenzy. Then she stripped off and joined Lindsey Dawn on the bed.

Sally did stop the filming a couple of times to ask for different angles and to give the girls some advice, as they say, every day is a school day. It was obvious that Sally was very good at what she did.

The next couple of hours was a smorgasbord of lesbian lovemaking, they ate each other separately, and they slipped into a classic sixty-nine. They used toys on each other and the climax (no pun intended) of the movie was them using a double-ended dildo to fuck each other.

I will be honest it was quite a turn-on being just a few feet from two real-life birds fucking the life out of each other.

It was amazing watching them use each other’s bodies; they were both very sexy women. It was obvious they had worked together before and were into each other, as the whole thing seemed very natural. In my head, I wondered if they ever did this off-camera or if was it saved for moviemaking.

I never knew that half an hour of a film can actually take two hours to shoot. Sally kept moving both the cameras and the girls, asking for better angles, that sort of thing. Mandy was sent on a few times to adjust the film set, as was Toni to sort out makeup, lipstick smudges etc.

As I watched them, filming different versions of the same shot Toni told me that Sally would edit the best bits down to half an hour of a video or if she had enough good footage an hour-long video. After the girls screamed the set down in an explosive, joint orgasm, which I was unsure was real or faked, Sally called an end to the film shoot in classic style.

“Cut People, that’s a wrap,” she shouted from her position next to Carl’s camera.

“Cameras off!” Carl shouted.

“Sounds off!” Andy chipped in

“Thanks, girls,” Sally called out, “Toni can you brew up please, love?”

Mandy ran onto the set with dressing gowns and bottles of water.

The two actors quickly slipped into the dressing gowns and went off to shower. I helped Toni make the drinks; the lads in the army always said soldiers march on tea. It seemed the porn world also relied on a few cups of China’s finest to keep it going.

Lindsey Dawn and Jenny joined us a few minutes later. They were dressed in matching dressing gowns, and both looked as sexy as hell.

They sat down at the table I was on with Toni and Sally; cups of tea were passed around and a plate of biscuits appeared. When I look back, I should have invested my earnings in tea and biscuits as every film set, I have ever worked on always had a vast amount of both commodities around the place.

“So, you are Zak,” Lindsey Dawn said after a few sips of her brew.

“Yes, that’s me, nice to meet you both,” I said, my nerves making my voice crack a little.

“Sally said this will be your first time,” Jenny said with a smile and wink.

“Oh err. Yes,” my words stumbled out, “well not my first-time having sex.”

And both the ladies as well as Toni and Sally started laughing.

“I am sure it’s not,” Jenny said with a smile and stroked my arm.

“We will look after you, won’t we Lyndsey,” she giggled. Lindsey looked over at me and smiled.

“Oh yes, you have nothing to worry about love,” she said and gave me a cheeky wink.

I looked over at Sally, who was grinning.

“Mandy has told them all about you,” Sally said with a wink, “haven’t you Mandy?”

“Oh yes love, I have told them they are in for a real treat,” Mandy called over from the sink.

She was up to her elbows in soapy water doing the washing up. It all seemed so normal, drinking tea, washing up, reading the papers, and yet minutes earlier they had been filming a porn movie.

“So, Sally, will Zak be doing the whole movie or is that wanker Bob coming in?” Lindsey asked.

“No love, Zak has a tool that is good enough for the camera,” She smiled.

“I just hope I don’t let you ladies down,” I told them, “It being my first movie.”

“Well, we have all been there, the first time can be difficult,” Jenny told me.

“Yes, but you need to relax and enjoy it,” Lindsey chipped in, “and as long as we get on, I am sure we could do more stuff together.”

I pondered that thought as the guys chatted about the weather, holidays, and the price of cars. I guess it was like any canteen in any company in the country, just a bunch of workmates chatting about shit. The only difference is after the tea break, we were going to film two women having full-blown sex with each other.

“Anyway, enough chitter chatter ladies and gents!” Sally said and stood up, “How about we get ready for the next shoot.”

There was a chorus of Yes bosses and a few boos as the team went back to business.

Toni took Lindsey and Jenny to the dressing room, and I helped move the cameras and lights to the next set. It was a room set up with a massage table and sofa in it. There were two doors off this room, but both just led to the back of the set.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.