How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

Toni led me into the canteen and closed the door behind us. He had a worried look on her face.

“What’s up then?” I asked. I think I already knew that answer. I walked over to the fridge and got myself a can of Coke, I offered Toni one but she shook her head.

“Is it that obvious?” she asked and sat down, her face told me she was worried about something

“Yes, to be honest, it is!” I replied and sat opposite her.

“It’s Troy, he has disappeared, and I am really worried about him,” she said, and I was sure there was a tear in her eye.

“Any idea where he might be?” I asked. Stupid question I know but it just sort of slipped out. I mean these days with mobile phones and social media it is easy to track anyone down but back then it was not so easy.

“I have no idea, he got really angry about the movie, and he thought that Mandy and Andy had disrespected him,” she said, “and I know you don’t like him but please for me would you help me find him?”

“Okay no to be fair I don’t like him, I think he is a complete prick but the guys didn’t disrespect him he was just crap in front of the camera” I replied. She tried to speak but I held my hand up to stop her.

“Saying that we are friends and there is no way I would not help you find him,” I said.

She stood up and came around to my side of the table and gave me a big hug. The hug lasted a few seconds more than it should between friends.

“Thanks, Zak,” she said, “I do love him, and I know he does love me, and I am worried he might do something stupid”

“Well, where do you think he might be?” I asked as I stood up.

“I think he walked down into town to go for a beer,” she said. That made sense, the little prick had skulked off to drown his sorrows.

“Okay let’s grab a cab and go and find him,” I said.

“Thank you,” Toni said.

So, we left the canteen, Toni went over to Mandy and whispered into her ear. Andy and Carl were filming Sue as she worked a toy over her sex. She was on her back, and she was panting as the toy vibrated against her clit. Jo was sitting next to Mandy, and she was watching her mate as she fucked herself. She had a cute smile on her face.

Mandy looked over at me, she smiled and gave me a thumbs-up. Toni came back over and smiled at me and pointed for me to follow her outside.

Once we were out of the studio she turned to me and smiled.

“Right Mandy told us to meet her and the guys at the villa later, and she told me to tell you to take care,” she smiled again. whatever I might say about how I hated the time I spent in the Army the one thing it did was teach me to take care of myself no matter what was thrown at me.

We walked down to the main road and flagged down a taxi and asked the driver to drop us in town. Toni held my hand as he drove us and chatted about the weather.

He dropped us off and Toni paid him. We started at the top of the main road that had all of the bars. It was early late in the afternoon and the bars were busy, we checked five and then the noise of a commotion got our attention. It was coming from a bar about a hundred yards down the road.

We both looked at each other and sort of just knew that the commotion was something to do with Troy.

We made our way to the bar, there were four Spanish lads around a table where one lad was sitting and that lad was Troy, he was pissed and abusing them. A bar girl was standing between the Spanish lads and Troy and she was doing her best to keep them apart. I knew from experience that things could go pair-shaped very quickly.

Troy was shouting at them, and it was obvious from their body language they were not happy about it. We were ten yards away when things got out of hand. The biggest Spanish lad grabbed the bar girl and pulled her to one side and two of his mates pounced on Troy, punches rained down on him. He was trying to defend himself but there was no way he could stop the two guys.

All four of the guys were you and looked handy and to be fair Troy was drunk but even when he was not he looked like the sort of guy who would struggle to punch his way out of a wet paper bag.

As much as detested the guy I knew I had to help him or he might take a real beating.

I ran to his aid. The Spanish lad who had not joined in the assault on Troy turned as he heard me running in. He raised his fists and at the same time in English shouted.

“This is not your fight my friend!” his voice was accented but I got the idea.

“It is now pal!” I replied.

The other people in the bar were either older or had families with them and they were backing off from the affray. I did not blame them. A bar fight is not everyone’s idea of a nice night out, back when I was in the army it was a weekly occurrence.

“This has nothing to do with you English man!” he shouted at the same time he was balling his fists, ready for action.

Then he tried to block my pathway. All of a sudden all of the unarmed combat courses I had done in the army came flooding back to me. All of the bar fights and all the rucks all the brawls.

I kicked him hard on one of his shins. His fists went down so he had no defence, he lifted his leg, and he was off balance. I slammed my fist into his guts, winding him and then I swung a huge right into his chin. He hit the ground and was out for the count. I was quite proud of myself to be fair.

The bar girl was trying to hit the big Spanish lad who was holding her, and she was shouting at him in English, but he was just laughing. He stopped laughing when I grabbed his shoulders, spun him around and planted a huge heavy head butt into the bridge of his nose. I felt his nose break and his knees weaken.

There is nothing like a full-blooded headbutt to put a guy out of the game. He was soon on the floor. The bar girl and Toni started to put the boot into him, fair play to both of them.

The two lads that were laying into Troy turned to see what all the commotion was about. For the first guy, it was a huge mistake. He looked at me and then his mates on the floor and that delay was his downfall.

He was the first to feel the force of my attack. My punches rained down on him, I hit him twice in the guts, taking his breath away. As my old army sergeant all said get your defence in first, and hit the biggest lad first.

He had no defence, the surprise of my attack and the speed of it meant he was not ready for it at all. He bent forward to try to protect his stomach and I swung two short, fast jabs into the side of his head.

He straightened up and I could see from his face that he was in pain. He staggered backwards and I went with him, keeping close to him.

Then I hit him with three face shots. His nose broke and he would have two nice back eyes. he toppled over and I left him where he was as his mate made a move toward me. This guy was a fighter I could tell from his stance and the look in his eyes. The first three had been bullies, this guy knew what he was doing, it was in his eyes, in his stance.

He threw a punch, I swayed back. I jabbed a punch into his chin. He threw another punch I dodged it, and again, I threw a punch into his chin. He grunted as the punch landed and tried to move toward me. He threw a punch that hit me in the arm as I moved it up to defend myself. Then he tried to kick me in the nuts but his foot only connected with my knee. Pain shot up my body but I tried not to show I was hurt.

He came at me, dummied with his right hand and threw a left-handed jab that hit my chin and rocked my head backwards. I threw a left and then a right, but neither connected. I shook my head clearing the brain fog that the punch on the chin had left me with. I need to get on top of this fight, he had a really hard punch and if I took many more of them I knew I would be out of the game, I had to take the fight to him.

Two more punches into his face slowed him down. He swung a right and then a left. The right caught me on the chin and the left just missed.

I jabbed him twice on the chin and he caught me with a blow to the guts. I felt my breath busting from my mouth. I stepped back and he came with me, I jabbed him twice more in the face. He dropped his defence and I threw two more punches into his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.