How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

Mandy called cut as we would have to move sets before the action could continue. As soon as the cameras started to cool down Toni came onto the set armed with the usual bottled water and robes. The sun was high in the sky and the heat of the cameras and lights just made it worse. I drank half the bottle in one go, I did not bother with the robe. Let’s face it the crew saw me naked every working day and it was too hot to be coy.

We moved across to the other set. it was made up like any old bedroom you might have been in. There were two bedside tables with lamps on, a bed with sheets and two standalone wardrobes.

“Right guys, it has all been good so far!” Mandy said with a smile, “So we would like to do the next scene in one go.”

“How come love?” Jo asked.

“Well, we want really to do some solo stuff with you and Sue if you are still game?” Mandy said with a cheeky wink. I knew that the idea was we would use some toys and the girls to add to a compilation movie Sally had planned.

“Okay that sounds good to me,” Jo said. She glanced over at Sue who gave us a thumbs-up and a cheeky wink.

“Right, so how does the rest of the scene pan out?” Mandy asked.

“Okay well I will strip off, then I think Zak should go down on me and show me how good he is with his tongue and then move through some different positions, maybe the money shot will be Zak spraying his jizz all over my tits!” Jo said and then she glanced at me and then at Mandy.

The cum shot of the face or the tits was a staple for most porn movies in those days and to be fair still is for some studios.

“It works for me,” I said and slurped down some more water.

It was hot on the set, and I knew that keeping myself hydrated was very important. That thought took me back to a trip to Canada at the height of their summer. We were drinking lots of water and my platoon sergeant kept drilling it into us. We were hill-walking around Jasper, and he would tell us to top up our water bottles at every opportunity, it is funny how stuff like that comes back to you at the strangest times. I drank the rest of my water as that thought wandered around my head.

Mandy smiled at me ... I knew she just wanted to get on with the filming as she wanted to do the solo stuff and time was against us.

“And it works for me,” she said, “Right is everyone ready to go?”

Jo and I both said we were at the same time, Andy and Carl shouted over that they were.

“Right let’s make a movie!” Mandy laughed.

She went off set and I led Jo out of the door that in a few seconds, we would be walking back through. We were hidden from the rest of the crew. I glanced at her, and she smiled back at me.

“Are You okay Jo?” I whispered.

“Oh yes love, Mandy said you were a great shag, and she wasn’t joking, if you ever come back here on holiday and want to meet up let me know,” she said and kissed me hard on the lips. It was one for the memory banks. As we stood and waited, I wondered if I could get Jo and Sue in the same bed at the same time, boy I was getting greedy.

Mandy shouted across the set breaking into my naughty thoughts...

“Right guys here we go.”

There was a chorus of Yeses...

“Cameras are you ready?” she asked.

And the two guys both called out that they were.

“Sound are we ready?” and I heard Carl’s voice shout out.

“Ready when you are Mandy,” he shouted in reply.

“Right Zak, go for it please!” She called out.

I counted to five and then led Jo onto the set.

“Right young man, why don’t you sit on the bed for me?” Jo asked and at the same time, she kicked her shoes off.

I sat buck-naked on the bed and watched as Jo stripped off her summer dress, exposing her bra that was just about keeping her big boobs in check and a lacy thong that was just about covering her twat. She reached behind and unclipped her bra, unleashing her huge tits. She gave them a shimmy and my heart raced; Andy stepped in to get better footage of her big breasts.

She gave them another shimmy and then lifted one up and sucked on her own nipple. There is something very sexy about a bird that can chew on her own teats. She sucked and chewed in the left and then the right teat before letting her tits drop back to her chest.

Andy was moving around her and she took the hint and did it again. She knew how to work for the camera.

Her nipples were not as hard as a rock, standing out like wine bottle corks and shining as they were coated with a film of her salvia.

She slipped her fingers into the waistband of her thong and slipped it off. Kicking it across the floor.

“Do you like what you see young man?” she growled, and boy did I!!

“Yes, Aunty Jo, yes very much,” I said and stood up, my cock had been flaccid but now it started to grow with the anticipation of what was about to happen.

I moved in and kissed Jo, a kiss that turned into a full flooded snog, bodies grinding into each other, hands roaming, stroking, and fondling. I saw Andy and Carl circling us as we kissed the face of each other. My hands cupped her buttocks and squeezed the firm flesh. Her hands wandered up and down my back. Her nails scraped over my skin and drove me wild.

Eventually, Jo pushed me away and led me to the bed. She lay down and lifted her knees, her legs wide open. It was as good as any written invitation. I lay between her legs and kissed up the soft skin of her right thigh, then showered her pussy with kisses before moving down her left thigh.

I made sure I changed angles to make sure the cameras got good access.

I used my fingers to massage her pussy, slowly parting her love lips and exposing the pink flesh of her pussy. my fingers felt her wetness, felt her heat. The smell of her excitement filled my nose.

“Mmmmm ... that is nice” Jo groaned as I buried my face in her bush, licking and tasting her juices as I began to explore her with the tip of my tongue. I gently pulled her swollen lips further apart. I licked and lapped for all I was worth. Her pussy was already oozing with her excitement.

When I watch movies that are filmed these days all the girls and most of the guys are either completely shaven or waxed, I do miss a hairy bush.

She was very wet and incredibly excited. I licked her hairy pussy lips, before gripping them with my teeth and tugging gently. I heard her moan softly again and she reached down with both hands, spreading her pussy lips apart to give me better access.

I found her love button and flicked it gently with the tip of my tongue. I circled it, I licked it, I flicked it, and I loved it as much as Jo was. Her breathing became laboured, and her body was moving below me. She twitched, she jerked, she trembled...

“Oh, my Zak, fuck yes that is it that is what your Aunty Jo needs,” she growled. Oh, fuck she was good at keeping the dialogue going. I worked on her clit for a good few minutes, I saw Carl resting his camera on Jo’s stomach to get a really close-up view as I munched on her quim.

I worked her into a frenzy, a frenzy of sexual intensity.

“Oh, you are such a good boy, such a talented boy!” she purred as I worked harder and harder on that little love button.

I licked and lapped and then ran my tongue in circles around her clitty and it was obvious that Jo was loving it.

“If you keep that up, I am going to cum” She sighed, and I felt her hands stroking the back of my head, “Oh fuck that feels so good!”

I kept working my tongue over the little nubbin and she was not wrong, minutes later she came in an explosion of moans and groans. Her body lifted off the bed and she held my head in place. There was no way she had faked that orgasm; I was bloody covered in her juices as they washed out over my face. I licked my lips and then went back to work on her clitty.

I grabbed my head and moved my tongue away from her clit.

“It gets too sensitive Zak, Sorry,” she purred.

I watched as her body trembled, as it shuddered, as it convulsed. It was a real sight to behold.

“Oohhhh fuck yes OH god that is so bloody powerful!” She yelled as the waves of pleasure washed over her. it was a real orgasm I could tell from how wet she got, how the smell of her essence and excitement was amplified. Once she had ridden out her climax, I continued my work.

I ran my rough tongue over her inner lips, and then I touched her clit again gently. She gasped out loud, the pleasure was evident in that little noise.

“Oh, that’s so sensitive,” she purred.

I moved away from her clit. I ran my tongue up and down her outer lips; she tasted heavenly. I used one of my hands to open her pussy, and I buried my face deep into her, licking, kissing, sucking. I started to force my tongue deeper into her, and her hands moved to the back of my head. It was as if she was forcing my face into her sex.

I was soon French kissing her pussy.

“Oh, you’re a naughty naughty boy!” she sighed, “You are an expert at eating a pussy, you are simply the best.”

I alternated my attack between her pink sexy pussy and her clit. Licking, kissing, sucking. Jo began breathing heavily, and her stomach muscles tightened. Her moans became more urgent, and they became louder ... I gave her pussy some long exaggerated licks, they did not do much for her nor for me, but I knew they made for good camera footage. Andy was leaning against me getting in close, making sure he got the action on film.

I licked her clit and then moved my tongue all the way down to her arsehole, then back up to her clit. She gasped and she groaned, and she moaned. She was very vocal, and I do love a vocal lover. I was not sure if she was putting it on or if it was real, but it sounded good to me and made for a good movie.

I ran my tongue back down to her arse and lapped at it. She gasped again.

“That’s so naughty,” she groaned, “who would have thought my favourite nephew would be such a dirty boy.”

I ran the tip of my tongue around her arsehole a few times before moving back up to her gushing pussy. I ran my tongue along the length of her crease, savouring her tangy, sweet juice. I lapped it up and made sure that my face was coated with it.

I glanced up and the camera and gave it my trademark wink. the final footage with my wet and shiny face made great footage.

“Mmmm, I really like that Zak,” she purred.

I kept licking and lapping at her quim. I was drinking down as much of her fanny juice as I could. I kept changing the angles. I was making sure that Andy and Carl got some good views to work with. At times I had to think about the fact we were making a film it was not just about shagging.

I knew that Andy was still right by my head, so I turned to the camera and gave it a cheeky wink. My face was soaked with Jo’s nectar. I turned to the camera and licked my lips.

“Ohh, my gosh, yes! Eat my pussy, you fucking bastard!” Jo called out to me.

I gave her cunt a few more long slow deliberate strokes with the tip of my tongue. It was good for the camera and Andy was pushed up close to my side getting in as close as he could. I could smell the fags on his breath and feel the heat of the camera.

Jo lifted her legs, her hands under her thighs, opening her pussy wider and giving me much better access. I buried my face into her quim and started to eat her deeper, kissing, sucking, licking for all I was worth. I made sure that I kissed and licked every little bit of her sex. I pressed my face hard into her pussy and licked her out for all I was worth. I was soon tongue fucking her...

“That feels perfect!” she sighed as I worked my tongue in and out of her sex.

I was strumming her clit for all I was worth and at the same time tongue fucking her pussy. Her moans and groans echoed around the set, and I could feel her body shifting on the bed. She was getting close, and I wanted to take her over the edge.

I guess it was just in my DNA, I was competitive and determined so I always wanted to make the lady I was with have a good time and always wanted her to cum for real.

To orgasm, to climax. Whether it was an affair, a one-night stand, or when making a movie I wanted the lady to cum for real. I know some guys do not worry about it, and I know some porn actors, both male and female, that do not give a fucking damn about the needs of their co-stars, but it always was and always will be important to me.

That made me work hard and it paid off in the movies I made. I look at my back catalogue and I have done well over a thousand films and there are only one or two where I did not give my all and those are where me and the lady just did not gel, did not suit each other if that makes sense. You can tell which these are...

I was determined that Jo would enjoy every second and determined that she would leave the studio with a well-hammer pussy and wobbly legs.

I worked my hands up to her titties and gave them a good mauling as I licked and kissed her sex. My hands fondled her big firm boobies.

“Mmmm yes that’s it, play with Aunty Jo’s tits” she sighed. She was good at keeping up the dialogue was Jo!

I rolled her nipples around with my fingers making Jo groan out loud.

I worked my tongue into her and started to tongue fuck her nice and slowly. At the same time, I slid my hand down over her belly until I found her clit again and I started to massage it. The very second that my fingers started to stroke her love button Jo started to react. I sensed the cameras moving around me but all I was interested in was making the lovely Jo cum all over my face.

“Mmmm that’s so good, you have a very educated tongue, Zak!” Jo moaned, and I did wonder if she was still in character.

I was soon alternating between tongue fucking her and lapping up and down the crease of her quim. All the time my digits were dancing over her love button. I knew she was getting close to her orgasm as she was getting hotter and wetter.

Her body was twitching, trembling, shuddering ... I worked harder and faster, my tongue thrusting in and out of her pussy as I massaged her clit with more intensity. My hard work paid off as she was moaning and groaning, and I could tell she was not acting; it was all too real.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.