How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

We cycled through some other positions, she rode me, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl then I fucked her with her knees over my shoulders and we both faked a couple of orgasms for the camera. Faked they may have been but in the edited film they looked bloody real!

Then we saw Mandy making hand signals. It was the signal to wrap things up. I slid my cock out of Jo’s pussy and rolled her onto her front. She took the hint and got onto her hands and knees.

I shuffled into position and rubbed my cock up and down the crease of her pussy a few times before I slid my throbbing cock straight into her tunnel of love!

Jo let out a nice gasp of satisfaction as my cock bottomed out into her and my balls bounced off her.

Then I put my hands on her hips and I started to give her all I had, hammering my cock onto her still very wet but very tight little pussy. we had agreed that doggy style would be the final position and that I would cum all over her arse, it would make for a great money shot, and a great end to the movie. It was also both mine and Jo’s favourite position.

Andy and Carl were moving around getting into the best position. They always worked hard to get the best shots and the best angles. They were masters of their art.

I drove deep into and held my tool there for a few seconds before pulling all the way out and holding my cock on her lust-thickened labia and then driving it deep into her tunnel of love. I did this a few times ... I would tell anyone it was for the camera but truth be told I just loved the feeling of entering a lady!

Each time I drove my cock into her Jo let out a deep groan. I love the feeling of entering a nice tight pussy. The feeling of my cock parting her love lips and driving into her...

“Mmmm Oh, I love that ... I love that so much!” Jo purred as I slowly fucked her tight, wet pussy.

After a dozen slow strokes, my needs took over from the needs of the cameras and I started to increase the pace and the intensity, the noise of flesh slapping off flesh filled my ears.

“Oh, fuck that’s so good, So bloody good!” Jo groaned as I fucked her, hammering my cock into her.

“You have such a tight pussy Aunty Jo,” I growled as I pounded away at her. Watching her bum cheeks, was like watching waves hit the beach. They shook and they shimmered as I drove my cock in and out of her tight tunnel of love. I do love a big fleshy bum when I am fucking a bird from behind.

“Your cock feels so big in my tight pussy!” Jo growled.

“Give it to me hard and fast, fuck your favourite aunt like a cheap whore!” she roared. As if her young nephew would know what a cheap whore was like and I certainly didn’t, but it sounded good on the edit.

“Oh Yes Aunty Jo, fuck yes...” I growled.

“Fuck me, Zak, fuck me hard!” she yelled.

And I did ... I gave her all I had, jackhammering my big hard cock into her. The noise of us fucking was so erotic. I lifted up one leg, so I was kneeling on the left leg but resting my weight on my foot on the right. It gave me a different angle of attack, I felt my balls bouncing off her and I knew that Carl would be getting great footage of my cock as I drove it deeper and harder, harder, and deeper.

I glanced down at him; he had his camera’s lens close to the action and a smile on his face that was rather off-putting.

I watched that shot when Sally was editing the film and it soon became a position that was used in every film we did. The view of my balls, my cock and her cunt were bloody amazing. If you watched any modern films, you would see the same position, I am not sure if I invented it, but it had not been seen before in film.

I was giving Jo all I had, hammering my dick into her pussy as hard as I could.

“Oh, fuck me that feels good, you are filling my pussy, and I love it!” she screamed.

I increased the pace, hammering my dick deeper and harder into her love tunnel. My hands were gripping her hips. I saw Andy moving around, he was filming her big tits as they swayed back and forth as my hips slammed into her.

I dropped back to both knees and gave her all I had, dropping to both knees also changed the angle of my attack. I left my left hand on her hip and reached around and groped one of her big titties.

The had a hefty pair of tits and her nipples were like wine bottle corks. I rolled her nipples between my fingers, and she let out a series of moans and groans. Reaching around her broke my rhythm so after five minutes of stroking her tits I returned my hand to her hips and started to really hammer my dick into her twat.

It must have worked for Jo as she was soon howling and the feeling of her pussy milking my cock told me she was ready. She was being very vocal as well, with plenty of moans and groans and I could not tell if it was acting or not, I hoped not but hey I was getting my rocks off so at the end of the day what did it matter to me?

“Oh God Aunty Jo this is amazing!” I moaned as I fucked her faster and faster.

“I am so close, so close ... you have a great cock young man,” Jo yelled.

I gave her six more fast, hard, and deep strokes of my cock and it tipped her over the edge.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Yessssssssssssss, Yessssssssssss, fuck me Yessssssssssss!” she cried as her climax washed over her. Her body was shuddering and shaking as I worked my cock in and out of her tight, wet tunnel of love.

I kept driving my cock into her. Then she slipped onto her front and left me kneeling over her. Her pussy was covered in a frothy white covering churned-up pussy juice.

I dropped back to my knees and straddled her thighs. I used one hand to open her big bum cheeks wide and took my cock in my right hand and started to wank my cock, its tip resting on her little chocolate starfish.

“Oh, you dirty boy, you dirty, dirty boy, I fucking love it!” she giggled as I wanked into her arsehole.

I saw that both of the cameras were filming close-ups of my hand and cock. I tried to wank slowly, but I was feeling as excited as Jo was and my hand was soon a blur as I knew I was about to explode and unload my baby batter all over her gorgeous arsehole.

“OH yes, Aunty Jo I am cumming,” I purred.

“Cum on my arse!” she sighed, “I want to feel your seed dribbling down my arse.”

Another dozen strokes took me over the edge. I felt my balls tingling and that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach. And then with a grunt, I unloaded my balls all over her cute little arsehole. I unleashed five or six strings of my baby maker all over her bum, some landed on her arsehole, some on her buttocks.

“Yes, Aunty Jo Yes,” I growled.

“Oh yes, I can feel it ... you are such a good boy.” She replied, her voice full of passion.

I reached down and massaged my cum into her bum hole...

“Oh, wow you are a dirty little fucker,” Jo hissed.

“Cut,” Mandy said.

I rocked back in my heels and took some deep breaths, it had been a frantic and energetic fuck, a frantic session. Jo just lay face first, her hair splayed out over the bed and her hands clawing at the bed sheets. Her back was covered in a sheen of sweat and her arse glinted with pearls of my seed.

I heard the noise of the cameras as they wound down, then the clicking as they started to cool.

I stood up, I had cramps in my legs, and a mouth as dry as a camel jockey sandal. Oh, dear the things we porn stars have to put up with for our art.

Toni gave me a wet cloth and towel, for my hands and my face.

Mandy was on the set within seconds, she had bottles of cold water for Jo and me. Toni gave us a robe each. I drank the water in one go and glanced around. Andy and Carl were heading off for a fag. There was still no sign of Troy. I was still not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

“Great action and great dialogue guys, we will take an hour to rest up and eat,” Mandy said, “But only an hour, we have another film to get sorted!”

“Sounds good to me,” Jo said and took a long sip of the water, “Thanks Zak, that was a bloody great shag!”

“I told you he was, didn’t I?” Mandy grinned.

“Yes, and you are one lucky bitch, having him in your bed every night!” Jo giggled and headed off to the dressing room.

“I will go and sort out some food and drinks,” Toni said and walked off toward the dressing room.

“Time for a shower,” I said, “So was the film was really, okay?”

“Yes, my love it was great, but do me a favour?” Mandy said with a glint in her eye.

“Yes, sure what’s that?” I asked.

“When we get home let’s go away for a week or two and enjoy each other,” she said with a wink.

I kissed her and she kissed me back, the idea of two weeks of fun and games with Mandy was very appealing.

“That sounds good to me” I replied and headed off to shower off the sweat and the sex that clung to me.

I set the water temperature and stepped under the flow. I shampooed my hair and washed it out and then used the bar of soap to wash away the sheen of sweat and sex that coated my body. Then I stood under the flow of lukewarm water and let it wash over me for ten minutes, enjoying the water and the rest!

I heard the dressing room door open, and Mandy walked into the room, she sat on one of the chairs. She had two cups of tea, one she put on a chair and the other she sipped from.

“Hey, you,” she said. it was obvious she was not happy.

“Hey you, what’s up?” I replied.

“Oh, where do I start?” she said, “Toni is worried about Troy, and I just spoke to Sally, and she is not having any luck. The bank will not help her, Colin is being an arsehole and she is worried that when we get back, she is going to have to tell us all that we are out of a job.”

“Well, surely having all these films in the can will help?” I asked.

“No not really, we have to edit them, get the artwork and packaging sorted and then get them distributed and that all costs money and that’s money we don’t have,” she said.

Another wave of sadness washed over her face, “and so far, Sally has not been able to find anyone who will invest in the studio!”

“Well, a hundred grand is a lot of money to find,” I said as I stepped out of the shower.

Mandy did not hide the fact that she was looking at my cock...

“It is, I think I can get my hands on twenty-five grand but it’s a drop in the ocean” she sighed. Then she stood up and reached out to stroke my cock. She kissed me hard on the mouth. I was tempted to give her a good seeing too bent over the chair, but she must have sensed my intentions and she pushed me away.

“Later, you need to save all you have for the films!” She said and kissed me.

We heard Toni shouting out that the food had arrived, and we broke the kiss.

Mandy smiled at me, and I returned the smile. We both knew the smiles were false.

“We need to keep the studio going, it is all we have, it is our life,” she said, and I could see tears in her eyes. To be fair I had wondered how one goes about letting other studios know you are available. Even as I thought about it, I felt a stab in my heart and I knew that should not be having thoughts about what I would do if the studio closed.

You might think that is harsh and disrespectful. But at the end of the day, one hundred grand was a lot of money. When I had five grand in the bank, I thought I was a rich man. If Sally could not raise the money to pay off Colin and buy the kit, there were no films and no studio.

A few months ago, I was sitting in a bar wondering what driving job would suit me. Or if a job as a labourer on a building site would be better.

Mandy watched as I pulled on clean boxers, shorts, and a t-shirt. Then we headed out toward the canteen.

The guys had put two tables together and everyone was there tucking in, there was still no Troy and that was a worry.

Toni had done us proud, there was a big bowl of Paella, enough to feed a small army. It was a Chicken & chorizo paella and there was a ladle in it. I loaded up two bowls, one small one for Mandy and a huge one for me. A morning’s shagging left you both dehydrated and hungry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.