How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

By the time I had showered and got dressed the set was ready and the rest of the team was raring to go. Jo and Toni were standing on the set, I could see that the bath was full of soapy water. Mandy walked over to them as I walked across the studio.

Mandy smiled at me as I walked onto the set.

“Right guys, there will be no preamble!” she said to the team, “we all know what the plan is, so how about we get to it?”

There was a chorus of Yes’s from the team.

“Jo will get into the bath, and she will wash herself for two minutes then I will signal to Zak to do his thing,” Mandy said and nodded at me.

I went around to the side of the set and waited for my signal. I saw Mandy and Toni take their seats. Troy was nowhere to be seen. I guessed he was still sulking.

I heard Mandy call out across the set.

“Cameras are you ready?” she asked.

And the two guys both called out that they were ready to go.

“Sound are we ready?” and I heard Carl’s voice shout out.

“Ready when you are Mandy.”

“Right Jo, go for it!” She called out.

I saw that Toni had her hand in the air and I knew that when she lowered it, I would make my way onto the set. I could hear water sploshing around and also hear Jo sighing to herself. I knew the camera guys would be getting some great footage. Those big titties covered in soapy water would look bloody amazing.

I knew that Mandy had said two minutes, but it seemed more like five before Toni dropped her arm. I took a deep breath.

I walked into the bathroom, now I was not the best actor around, but I made the best of acting surprised at seeing my ‘Aunty Jo’ in the bath, her body was covered with bubbles, and she smiled at me.

“Hello Zak,” she said with a wink.

“Hello Aunty Jo,” I said trying to sound nervous, “I am sorry I did not know you were in the bath!”

“That’s okay love, did you want something?” she asked, and I saw that she was washing herself as we chatted.

“I just wanted to wash my hands,” I stuttered.

“In that case can I ask huge favour please?” she asked.

“Yes, Aunty Jo, of course,” I replied, doing my best impression of an over-eager puppy.

“Would you be an angel and wash my back for me,” she said and smiled at me.

Then she held up and bar of soap and a sponge. I sensed Carl and Andy moving around me. I moved closer to the bathtub.

“Are you sure Aunty Jo?” I asked.

“Yes, I am sure love!” she said with a naughty wink.

I took the sponge and the soap and dipped them both into the water before rubbing the soap on the sponge. She leant forward and I started to soap up her back. Andy moved around until he was filming my hands as they moved over Jo’s skin.

I took my time and washed her back and then moved onto her shoulders.

“Mmmm, you have such soft hands” Jo sighed as I worked the soapy sponge over her shoulders.

I worked the soap into her soft flesh, taking my time. Jo was smiling, and Andy and Carl were moving around getting better angles, and better footage. They knew their game, knew their trade that was obvious.

I made sure we had enough film before I started to move the sponge down the slopes of her breasts.

“Mm you’re a cheeky lad aren’t you!” she giggled as my hands slid down over her big firm titties.

“Do you want me to stop Aunty Jo?” I asked innocently.

“No ... if you like it?” She purred, “I really like it!”

I kept up my assault on her tits for a few minutes. I knew that the camera guys would be struggling to get any good shots.

“My don’t you stand up Aunty and I can wash more of you,” I asked.

“What a great idea,” she replied with a wink. She took my hand and stood up and I watched as soapy water cascaded off her big, beautiful body. Once she was standing, I turned her around and washed down over her back and her big bum.

Jo was sighing and purring as I worked my sponge over her skin. I made a good show of washing her back, her bum, and the backs of her legs. Then I gripped her thighs and turned her around. It was my first look at those huge melons, and they did not disappoint. They were big and full and capped with huge nipples. My hands reached out and I started to fondle them.

“So, you like my big tittie do you Zak?” Jo asked with a little giggle.

“Oh yes Aunty Jo,” I said as my hands wandered over them, fondling, mauling, stroking, and squeezing.

My fingers found her nipples and I tweaked them making Jo purr like a kitten.

“You know how to make me happy Zak” she growled as tugged and tweaked her nipples.

My hands roamed over her boobs for a while, and then she grabbed my right hand and pushed it down over her pussy. She had a nicely trimmed pussy, I guess from her tan she spent a lot of time in a swimsuit either by a pool or on the beach.

“Hang on please guys,” I heard Andy say, and then he moved position, “Can we do that again please?”

I returned my hand to her tit and counted to five before winking at Jo, she took the hint and grabbed my hand again and pushed it down to her cunt. I stroked her plump little mound and few times, and then I pushed my fingers into her tight little love tunnel.

Jo gasped and I smiled at me.

“Mmmm that feels so good!” she purred and smiled at the camera.

I held to fingers deep inside her for a few seconds before I started to thrust them in and out, deep, and hard. It only took a few thrusts to get Jo moaning like a banshee. Andy was on his knees getting some good close-up footage.

In and out I drove my fingers, Jo was getting wetter and wetter as I worked my digits in and out of her pussy.

Andy got up and did some arty farty cut shots.

“Oh yes that’s nice, you know what to do and where it all goes that’s for sure!” she groaned as I pistoned my fingers in and out of her twat. She was wet and she was tight, and I could feel her quim pulsing around my digits.

I noticed Carl was now kneeling down and zooming in on my hand as I worked it in and out of her pussy.

“Mmmm yes that’s the way that’s the way!” she groaned.

I felt her hand on my shoulder. She was using me as a crutch as I finger fucked her. In and out I drove my digits, in and out of her tight little hole.

She made a real show of cumming on my hand, I could tell that she had not really cum, but the act was good enough to fool most people and it worked for the cameras and made good footage in the film.

“Fuck that felt good it’s been a while since I had a good orgasm!” She smiled and kissed me on the lips.

“Always happy to lend a hand,” I said and returned the smile.

“And are you happy to lend me anything else?” she asked with a coy smile.

“Such as Aunty Jo?” I asked, feigning my innocence.

Aunty and Nephew films have always been a huge seller Sally had once told me; it was that naughtiness it implied. When I browse the internet now there are still lots of films of that genre being made. I watch some of mine now and they still stand the test of time. Okay, there are no mad piercings or birds covered in tattoos, but they are still the same story and the same action.

“Well, you have proved you can use your fingers, what about your tongue and your cock?” Jo asked, her voice was thick with lust and need.

“Oh, I think I could show you a fun time Aunty Jo,” I said and kissed her mouth, our tongues met, and we snogged for a good few seconds.

Jo pushed me away and smiled that cheeky smile. Her eyes told me she was really getting into it. I could sense she was horny, perhaps she was not getting much action in Spain which was mad as she was built for a good time to be fair to her.

“How about I swill off this soapy water and we go and get comfy in the bedroom then young man?” she purred.

“That sounds good to me!” I said and I reached for a towel.

I watched as Jo took the handheld shower and washed away the soap. Andy and Carl got some great footage of the water streaming over her big, beautiful body. She turned around a few times to show off her big ass. She made a real show of washing her boobs and bum, both were impressive, and both were big but big in a really sexy way.

Once she had swilled off the suds, I held her hand while she stepped out of the bath. Then I wrapped a bath sheet around her and then started to stroke her, drying her off. I made a real show of drying her big boobies and her ass as well as her pussy.

“Cut...” Mandy shouted. Toni ran on with bottled water. Mandy followed her onto the set.

“All good so far guys,” Mandy said. “But I think we need to do a cut shot to move us into the bedroom?”

“Yes, that makes sense,” Andy said. we all knew that we were up against the clock.

“SO, I think we cut from Zak drying those amazing tits to the two of you walking into the bedroom.

“Okay that works for me,” Jo said with a smile.

So that is what we did, Andy and Carl got some footage of me drying Jo’s big boobs and then Mandy shouted cut. Then Jo dried herself off. We all moved into the bedroom set. Jo now had a dressing gown on, and I was still fully dressed.

Toni came into the set and handed us bottles of water.

“Right, I think we will have you both outside when I shout action count to ten and walk in and do what comes naturally!” Mandy said and winked at us.

“Mandy, did you bring any vibrators with you?” Jo asked.

“Yes, we have a few toys, why did you want to include them in the film?” Mandy replied.

“No love but when I have finished with him, he will be no use to you tonight!” Jo replied and then laughed like a drain. She turned to me and winked; she had a really dirty wink.

“Cheeky mare” Mandy smiled and gave Jo’s arse a playful slap.

I handed my water to Toni as did Jo and she and Mandy walked off the set. there was still no sign of Troy. I wondered if he had taken himself off somewhere to have a sulk or more likely headed out to a bar to drown his sorrows.

I was sure before the end of this trip me and him would be having words.

So, Jo and I went off the set as Mandy and Toni walked across to their seats. Jo smiled at me, and I smiled back.

“Are you okay Jo,” I asked.

“Yes, I am looking forward to getting that big cock of yours inside me, it’s been a while and Zak, don’t hold back give me all you have, I love it nice and hard!” she said and smiled.

That was an invitation I could not refuse; I was about to answer when Mandy called out.

“Right guys, here we go!” she shouted across the set.

“Cameras are you ready?” Mandy shouted out.

“Yes, ready to go, Mandy!” Andy and Carl called out at the same time.

“Sound are you ready?” Sally shouted.

“Yes, Mandy, love,” Carl replied.

“Right...” Mandy before calling out, she paused, “Three ... two ... one Action.”

I counted to five and nodded at Jo, she took my hand and led me into the room. As soon as we were in the bedroom Jo shed her robe and gave me a twirl. Her big naked body made my heart race and my cock stir in my boxers. She had thick thighs, a big ass, and huge tits, she was built for comfort, not speed and she was built for shagging.

“So young man you have seen me naked, how about you show your favourite aunt what you are hiding under those clothes?” she purred. Jo sat on the edge of the bed; she licked her lips in anticipation.

I smiled at her and kicked off my shoes.

Then I took my T-shirt off. She wolf-whistled as my chest came into view. Then I slowly slipped off my jeans, and my hard cock was evident under the boxers I was wearing. Carl knelt before me and got a close-up of my throbbing knob hidden under the fabric. Then I slowly slid my boxers off, kicking them into the corner of the room, my throbbing cock was standing out like a flagpole.

“That’s some tool you have on you!” she purred and reached out to stroke it, to feel it... “I bet all the girls want a piece of this!”

She winked at the camera, or was it at Mandy and Toni, I will never know!

I gasped as her fingers wrapped around my cock. It jerked in her hand and that made Jo giggle. She wanked my cock for a few seconds before she spat on its crown and used the salvia to lube up my shaft.

“You have a gorgeous dick Zak, my boy!” she purred.

She pulled me closer and then dipped her head. She slipped her lips over the crown of my cock and sucked on my bell end. She suckled my cock for a few seconds before sinking her lips down over my shaft until I was balls-deep in her.

As she held me deep in her mouth, I could feel her tongue moving around and at the same time her hands reached around, and she started to massage my arse cheeks. Her nails scraped over the taut skin on my buttocks. That made me gasp.

“Can we do that again please guys!” Carl asked.

So, Jo took her hands off my arse and waited a few seconds before working her nails over my arse cheeks again. I let out a deep gasp and Jo giggled.

I knew without looking around that Carl would be getting some good footage of that action, he seemed to have a real thing for my buttocks for some unknown reason...

Jo held me in her mouth for a few more seconds before she started to bob her head up and down. All the time I could feel her tongue flicking at my shaft.

She was taking my cock deep into her mouth, I was able to keep my body still for a few minutes but the intense pleasure of feeling her lips gliding up and down my throbbing cock made my hips take on a life of their own. I grabbed the back of her head and started to thrust my hips toward her face, forcing my cock in and out of her mouth.

The look in her eyes told me she was loving it, I noticed Mandy making a hand signal toward me. I face fucked her for a few minutes before I let her take over setting the pace.

In my eagerness to face fuck the very sexy Jo I had forgotten that the film needed dialogue.

“Oh, aunty jo I have never had my cock sucked so well!” I groaned.

That comment made her slow her movements and smile up at me. Then she speeded up her actions, her head bobbing up and down over my cock, her hands mauling my arse cheeks.

“Oh, Aunty Jo if you keep doing that I am going to cum,” I groaned. I was well off blowing my load, but it made for good dialogue.

She slowed her head bobbing down to a pedestrian pace for a few minutes and then went up through the gears again.

“Oh yes ... fuck me yes!” I sighed as she stopped her movement and held me deep in her mouth. My hand slipped off the back of her head and she raised her head and let my cock slip from her mouth.

“So, my naughty nephew, where do you want to cum first?” she giggled.

“Well, first I want to taste that plump pussy of yours Aunty Jo,” I growled.

“Now that is just what I wanted to hear,” she said and ran her fingers up my cock.

Then she moved back on the bed and lay back, her fingers sliding down between her open thighs, and she formed her fingers into a V shape, and she used them to open her pussy. I did not need a written invitation. I jumped onto the bed, knelt beside her, and dipped my head between her thighs.

I pressed my face into her pussy and started to lick for all I was worth.

“Hang on mate,” I heard Andy say, “we just need to re-arrange the cameras!”

I lifted my head and smiled at Jo, Mandy had not called cut, so I guessed she was happy to edit it out.

I heard Carl and Andy shuffling around for a few seconds.

“You okay love?” I asked Jo.

“Yes love, Mandy said you had a great cock, and she wasn’t wrong, I can’t wait to ride it later!” she replied and the smile on her face told me all I needed to know.

“How did you prefer to end the film?” I asked.

“Oh, I love doggy style, and I love it nice and hard, maybe you could pull out and cum over my arse?” she smiled.

“That sounds good to me,” I said and then I scanned the room.

Mandy and Toni were drinking tea. Troy was still conspicuous by his absence. It has always made me giggle at how the people who are on set but not involved are just sitting there doing the most mundane things.

A few years later I went to do some work in London and the make-up guy used to do the Times cryptic crossword while the set dresser used to crochet stuff. They did not even watch the filming.

“Right, we are good to go guys,” Andy said.

I counted to five in my head to give Sally some editing time and then I dropped my head between Jo’s thick thighs. I kissed up and down her inner thighs before showering her pussy with kisses. She was wet and tasty, and I was soon eating her with vigour. I licked up and down her lust-thickened lips before forcing my tongue into the pink flesh of her quim.

Her reaction was immediate, her juices flooded her quim as I lapped at her pink pussy flesh.

“Ohhh that’s so nice!” Jo purred as I ran the tip of my tongue up and down the crease of her pussy. I felt her hands on the back of my head, controlling me, and guiding me. I licked her deeper and harder. The increase in pace and intensity made Jo groan louder and louder...

She knew what she wanted that was for sure!

“Oh, you are a good boy, Zak!” she sighed as I worked the tip of my tongue along the folds of her pussy. I reached up with my right hand and started to play with one of her tits. I was soon tugging and tweaking her huge rubbery nipples.

All the time I was tugging her teats I was eating her cunt for all I was worth. Her juices were running freely, and she was very tasty. I slurped as much down as I could.

I used the tip of my tongue to slurp up the tasty thick syrup.

“Oh, you do know how to make your aunty happy,” Jo said as I sucked her love lips into my mouth.

My right hand slid down over the swell of her belly and I dipped my thumb into her wet hole before finding her clit and massaging it. As soon as I touched her love button she was purring like a cat.

“Mmmm that feels so good Zak!” she purred.

I kept alternating my pace and my intensity, I made sure I kept changing the angle of my attack to make sure that the cameras could get some good footage. I was soon working harder and harder, my head bobbing forcing my tongue deeper and harder into her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.