How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

The rest of the film was cycling through different positions, all the standards. Doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and then I ended the film with me cumming all over her tits.

It was a great hour or so, Sally was a great shag. She really got into it, and I was sure that at least two of the four orgasms she had were real. The look on her face told me she had enjoyed the shag.

Once I had sprayed her boobs with Jizz she called an end to the shoot. I was fucked, it had been a very frantic hour. A great hour but frantic all the same. I hoped that Sally would decide to do more films as the idea of fucking her again was very appealing indeed. I got the feeling that Sally would like a rematch as well.

“Well done guys,” Sally shouted out, “Right it is time to get cleaned up and get ready to go.”

Andy and Carl were heading out for a cigarette before she had finished the sentence I headed into the showers and so did Sally. I drank a bottle of water before turning the shower on and letting the cool water wash over me. I stood in there for a good ten minutes. The frantic action can really take it out of you.

After the shower, I dried off and got dressed. I walked into the canteen. Troy had made tea for the team, and Andy and Carl were sitting discussing the shoot. I grabbed a mug of tea and listened to them saying what a great shoot it had been, short but good. They chatted about the camera angles and stuff. I loved that they were so professional and they were always trying to make the films better.

Toni and Mandy came in five minutes later.

“Hi guys, how did it all go?” Toni asked.

“Another great session love,” Carl said.

“It really was guys,” Sally said as she came into the room, she shot me a wink.

Mandy was on her blind side so did not see it which was good. I got the feeling that the relationship between me and Sally, me, and Mandy and more importantly Sally and Mandy might be changing.

“It’s been a good few days,” Andy said.

“It has mate, and I want to say something,” Sally said, and I heard a slight catch in her voice.

“No matter what happens over the next few weeks, I am so proud to have worked with you guys!” she looked around and smiled at each and every one of us.

“I will do whatever I can to keep the studio ... our studio alive,” she stuttered, “I promise I will try to get an investor to keep the studio open and to save all of our jobs.”

There were tears in her eyes. Mandy and Toni both ran in and hugged her. It was a real outpouring of pure emotion.

There were kisses, hugs, and handshakes all around.

It was Mandy who reminded Sally that she needed to get to the airport. Toni and Mandy bundled Sally into the minibus and drove her away.

I prayed that Sally could sort something out. Not just for me but for the rest of the team. For me, it was the best job I had ever had. It paid well, it was not hard work and I got to shag some great birds.

Troy and I helped Andy and Carl to tidy up the studio and then we booked a cab to take us back to the villa.

Half an hour after getting ‘home’ we were all on the patio drinking beer and chatting about the studio and the films and the future.

An hour later Toni and Mandy turned up.

They got more beers out and we all sat there for another hour. It was Carl who mentioned food, we all jumped into the minibus and headed into the local town for tapas and beer. The mood was low, we all knew that if Sally could not strike a deal or find an investor this could be the last week, we were all working together. It was not a night of high jink, or fun and games. We ate, we chatted, we had a few beers and then we drove home.

We all agreed to a nightcap on the patio before bed. Once we were all on deck chairs with a beer in hand Mandy clapped her hands to bring us all to attention.

“Right guys, some bits of pieces of housekeeping!” she said.

We all stopped talking and gave her our full attention.

“First of all, we need to make the next two days really productive,” she said and looked around at us all.

“The first thing we need to do is change our alarm clocks. It is an early start tomorrow as we will be filming with two new stars,” She smiled, “Our very own and very gorgeous Toni and her handsome beau Troy will have an hour of filming then the girls should be arriving to film their stuff with zak.”

“What time are Jo and Sue arriving?” I asked.

“They will be with us around ten o’clock” Mandy smiled, “and we need to make the most of the time we have with them, Sally wants to see if we can get some solo stuff done with them as well as the stuff with you!”

“Understood,” I said, and the other guys nodded or muttered their agreement.

“So as soon as we have done our movie we move on to Zak and the girls?” Toni asked.

“Yes, so it’s going to be a really busy two days,” Mandy said, glancing around at us all.

“What is the scenario for your movie Toni?” Andy asked.

“We are just going to go for it and see how it pans out,” she said and smiled at Troy. He smiled back, there was still something I did not like about the guy, and I still did not think he had the makings of a porn star. He has the sort of face you just want to punch if you get what I mean.

“Okay well I am going to hit the hay, what time do we need to be at the studio, Mandy?” Carl asked.

“Breakfast at seven, leave here at eight and filming at nine please guys,” Mandy said.

Carl wished everyone a good night and then went to bed. Toni and Troy went upstairs around half an hour later. Quickly followed by Andy.

“Fancy another beer love?” I asked.

“Yes, please!” she replied.

I got two cold ones and we sat and chatted about the studio and Sally. We both said we would do all we could to help her out of the hole that she was in.

Mandy and I finished our drinks before heading off to bed, I was hoping she would join me, but she just kissed me and went off to her own room.

I showered and wondered if the filming I had done with Sally had upset Mandy, she had said she was okay with it, but you never know what is really going on in someone’s mind can you, especially women’s minds?

I slept well; I had set my alarm for six. I did not have time for a run, but I got up and got into my running gear. I drank a bottle of water and went onto the patio and did a few reps of sit-ups, press-ups, burpees, squat thrusts etc. just to keep the body in trim. It was weird not to see Sally sitting on the patio.

Then I showered and dressed in shorts and a T-shirt I started to prepare breakfast. I had the cooker on and the food ready to be cooked when Mandy came into the kitchen. She hugged me.

“Sorry about last night, I was just upset with Sally leaving and the studio’s problems, I just wanted to be alone,” she said, and I could see tears in her eyes.

“It is cool I get where you are coming from!” I replied and kissed her forehead.

We hugged again and then kissed.

Then Mandy made coffee and tea, whilst I grilled the sausage and bacon and fried up some eggs.

Andy and Carl were the first down, followed soon after by Toni and Troy. Andy made toast and Carl poured glasses of orange juice for everyone.

Everyone seemed subdued and the mood was dark. There was no need to talk, we all knew what each other was feeling...

I plated up the food and we all tucked in.

After breakfast, there was a team effort to tidy up the kitchen before we jumped on the minibus and headed off to the studio. The team galvanised themselves into action. Andy and Carl sorted out the camera and sound kit.

Toni and Troy headed off to the showers and I helped Mandy set up the set, it was a basic bedroom set-up. A double bed and a few bits of standard bedroom furniture. It was something Mandy had done a hundred times before and she knew what was what!

Once the room was ready Mandy went off to help the guys with their makeup. I made everyone a brew, soldiers are said to march on tea and so do the crews in porno movies.

Mandy was the first one into the canteen.

“That Troy is one cheeky fucker” she said as she sat down.

“What has he done now?” I asked and placed a mug of tea in front of her.

“I did Toni’s makeup and then when I went to do his he was having a wank, first he asked if I would finish him off and when I told him to save it for later he told me three times he would love to do a movie with me and what he would love to do with me and then when I refused he said we could always have a private one to one”

“What a wanker” I growled, “do you want me to give him a slap!”

She laughed and pulled me to her and kissed me hard on the lips.

“You are my hero but no, not till after the shoot, it might be crap, but we can use it as a filler on a compilation,” she giggled, “and he won’t look good with two black eyes and a broken nose.

Seconds later Andy and Carl came in ... I put mugs of tea in front of them.

“Mandy, you need to have a word with our new star,” Andy said, he had punctuated the word star with air quotes.

“Why?” she said and winked at me.

“He just came out and was telling us about camera angles and how to get the best from the movie,” Andy said and you could hear the anger in his voice.

To be fair the guy was dicing with death, Andy and Carl were great cameramen. Three years after this conversation the British porn industry started to do an award ceremony every year and Andy was voted Best Lead cameraman three years on the trot, so he was no mug.

“Just ignore the little prick, he won’t be around for long!” Mandy said.

“He will find it hard to make movies if he keeps making stupid comments!” Carl hissed, “Cuz I will rip his cock off!”

We all laughed, Carl was still grinning about it when Toni and Troy walked in.

Mandy called us to attention as soon as the two newcomers got their tea.

“Right guys, this is going to be a short short, no more than half an hour.”

“Is that all the time we are allowed?” Troy asked.

“Yes, that’s all the time we can spare,” Mandy said dismissively, “Toni If you can talk us through the scenario, please,”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.