How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

I had a long cool shower and put on some clean boxer shorts before heading into the canteen. Andy and Carl were already in there, sitting at one of the tables drinking cups of tea with Troy. I drank a bottle of cold water in one go and then sat down with my cup of tea.

We all chatted about the movie and the heat for a few minutes.

Sally came in dressed in her robe. I noticed Troy ogling her tits as they swayed under her robe. She had one hell of a body for a lady of her age. Mandy had a great pair of tits, but Sally’s were slightly bigger and slightly fuller, and they had a great shape to them. Her nipples were evident through the thin fabric.

Sally smiled around at us as she walked across the kitchen, but you could tell it was a forced smile, the worries about what would happen with the studio were affecting her and it was obvious she was stressed. The studio was her life and it must have been hard for her to concentrate on the movie when in the back of her mind she was thinking about the studio going to the wall.

She sat down and then picked up her tea before she glanced at the clock.

“Right guys there is no time for finesse or a storyline,” she said between sips of tea.

“Are we shooting it in one go love?” Carl asked.

“We are going to have to try mate,” she said,” it might not be the best film we are ever likely to make and there will not be time to do a short and extra footage for a longer version, but it will add to the back catalogue!”

We knew that we had to produce the films that had been promised to Lorenzo, they would need to be given a voice-over, but Sally had said all the films would also be added to the catalogue for the current markets.

“That’s fair enough,” Andy said as he opened a pack of chocolate biscuits and handed them out.

“So, we are using the room that is set up like a hotel room, I will knock on the door, Zak will be fully dressed, and we will improvise some dialogue around the fact he has ordered an escort. Then I will do a nice strip, then move onto the bed for some toy fun then cycle a few positions before the money shot. Does that sound okay for everyone?” Sally said looking round at us all.

There was a chorus of Yes’s.

“Good, Zak are you okay with another money shot?” she asked.

“Yes, we might have to fake the lead-ups a bit!” I replied honestly It had been a long week and we had made a fair few films and it was better to be honest about it.

“Well, we can make a lot of use of the toys,” Sally smiled.

That was cool, I loved a bit of toy play.

“Right, I will go and get the props ready, the room is already sorted out and ready to go,” Toni said.

“Okay thanks love, right guys, let sup up and make a movie,” Sally said with a smile.

“What do you want me to wear Sally?” I asked.

“The stuff you drove here in will be fine Zak,” she said with a wink, “it will not be on for long!”

I noticed her biting her bottom lip as she looked me up and down.

I headed back into the men’s dressing room, brushed my teeth, and sprayed on some deodorant.

I was getting dressed when Troy came into the dressing room, he sat on the chair without being invited. He had a worried look on his face.

“Hello Troy,” I said as I zipped up my jeans, at the same time wondering what he wanted.

“Hello mate, look I need a favour,” he replied.

I sort of knew what was coming but I acted dumb.

“And what’s that mate?” I asked.

“You get on so well with Sally and Mandy and I wondered if you could talk to them about me doing a film,” he said, “I am sure if they gave me a chance, they would see I have what it takes,”

I thought about it as I buttoned up my shirt.

“Okay mate, I think you need to have a bit of a rethink about it, if you suggested to Sally that you wanted to do a film with Toni you might have more of a chance,” I said and I really thought that was the best advice I could give him, right there right then.

“Really, I am still not sure she is right for the porn industry,” he said I chuckled to myself, he had been around the industry for less than a week and already he was an expert. I had been around it for a few months and I still classed every day as a school day. He seemed to think he was a porn star without ever having made a film.

“I really wanted to work with Mandy or Sally, or maybe both at the same time,” Troy said and gazed at the ceiling. I knew that the girls would never work together. I could see why he would like to make a movie with either Sally or Mandy, they were both hot ladies. They were MILFS before MILFS were being talked about.

“I just think that as you and Toni are in a relationship you might gel more on-screen, it being your first time in front of the cameras,” I told him He gazed at the ceiling again and thought about that for a few seconds before replying.

“You might be right,” he said, “Okay I will have a chat with Toni and if you would try to persuade Sally that would help me out, mate.”

“Okay leave it with me,” I said and at the same time Toni came in, “no promises but I will have a word with her.”

“Right, you, a quick dust of make-up then madam wants you in the set, ASAP,” she said and started to powder me. I still hated makeup, but I was told by Andy and Carl as well as Toni and Sally that it helped the camera operators.

Five minutes later I was on set. Sally was there and she looked hot. She had a short skirt and blouse that did little to hide her huge cleavage. She had high heels on and had a handbag on the floor next to her.

The set was very generic, very bland, there was a bed and some furniture but little else. But to be fair all we needed was the bed...

“Right Zak if you go into the set, I will knock on the door and off we go,” she said with a wink, “Toni when everyone is set can you get us going, please love?”

“Yes, no worries, Sally!” Toni replied.

I went onto the set. there was a newspaper on the bed and a cup of tea, it was lukewarm but still, it was a cup of tea. I lay on the bed and picked up the paper.

I watched as Toni looked over the set and then looked at Carl and Andy.

“Sound are you ready?” she called out.

“Check, all ready to go!” Andy said.

“Cameras are you ready?” she called.

“Rolling and good to go,” Carl replied.

“Yes, all good,” shouted Andy.

“Right Guys let’s go for it,” Toni shouted.

I counted to five and then I picked up the teacup and had a sip. Then I pretended to read the paper. I had to pretend as it was a Spanish paper, and I did not read or speak Spanish.

Then there was a knock on the door. I glanced at my watch and got off the bed. I padded over to the door, opened it, and let the fragrant Sally in.

“Hello, you must be Zak?” she asked with a smile.

“Yes, I am, and you are...?” I asked and gave my trademark wink at the camera.

“I am Sally the agency told me you have booked me for two hours?” she said with a smile.

“Yes, that’s right,” I said.

“And have you used the agency before?” she asked.

“No this is my first time; I have never seen an escort before,” I replied, “and to be honest I am a little bit nervous.”

“Well, I know first-timers can be nervous, but I aim to put you at ease,” she said with a smile.

“So as a newbie what happens now?” I asked as it made for good dialogue plus it saved stopping for direction from Sally.

“How about we undress you and then move on from there,” she said with a smile and cheeky wink to the camera.

She put her handbag on one of the chairs and started to unbutton my shirt.

“You have a nice chest,” she said as I shrugged my shirt off. I noticed Carl and Andy getting into better positions, working better angles.

Her fingers stroked my nipples making them pucker up and they were as soon as hard as bullets, Sally dropped her head and started to kiss them, suck them, and gently chew on them. I let out a deep sigh of contentment.

The pleasure was immense, I had heard some people say that nipples on men are as useful as chocolate teapots but when a gorgeous lady is working on mine, I cannot agree.

Sally took her time, I filled in the silence with lots of Oohs and Ahhs After a few minutes, she dropped to her knees. She looked up and smiled at me before unbuttoning and then unzipping my jeans. She pulled them to my knees. The outline of my cock was evident through the thin fabric of my boxers. The view down was great, the blouse she was wearing gave me a magnificent view of the amazing cleavage. The black lacy bra she was wearing gave her boobs a great shape.

I sensed Andy was behind me and I knew he would be getting the view of her immense cleavage on film; it was too good to ignore. I wondered if Andy ever hot the hots for the female stars, or ever got lucky with them. Carl was so gay t was obvious that he would be interested.

She held my hand as I stepped out of my jeans. Sally ran her hand over the bulge was cock was creating.

“You have a great cock,” she purred as her fingers danced over the length of my shaft.

Her fingers slipped into the waistband, and she pulled my boxers down exposing my semi-erect cock.

“Mmmm, it looks even better than I imagined it would,” she sighed.

She took my cock in her hand and rubbed it over the downy flesh of her cheeks. Then she slid her fingers around the base of my throbbing shaft and started to lick along its length before popping it into her mouth.

“Ohhh that’s nice” I gasped as she deep throated me. I might have said before, but I have never thought I had the biggest cock nor the longest cock but any lady that makes the effort to deep throat anyone is an angel in my eyes. Sally seemed to have the ability to take me deep and hold me there for as long as she wanted to.

She held me deep then slowly moved her head backwards, dragging her painted lips over my throbbing shaft. When she got to my bell end, she suckled on it before sliding my cock all the way back into her mouth.

“That feels fucking amazing!” I growled.

Andy dropped to his knees, lined up the shot and Sally like the true pro she was repeated that action a few times, it was as if she instinctively knew that Andy wanted her to do it again and it would make great footage. Trust me I did not mind; I was in heaven.

I was giving little grunts and sighs as she worked my cock in and out of her warm and willing orifice. She seemed to have the knack of knowing where to kiss, where to suck, where to lick. She really knew how and where she could please me and boy, she was good at pleasing me.

I was soon balling deep in her mouth; my nuts were banging off her chin as nature took over and my hips started to move all on their own. The movement was metronomic. I reached down and slid my hand around the back of her head.

Sally was grunting and I was moaning, the pleasure was just washing over both of us.

I was waiting for some sign that I had taken a step too far but the twinkle in her eye told me she was happy for me to face fuck her as much as I was eager to fuck her face. My balls bounced off her chin as I rammed my cock in and out of her mouth.

The harder I face fucked her the more her eyes twinkled. I felt her hands reach around and grip my buttocks; her nails dug into my skin. Her hands seemed to control my pace. in and out I drove ... As I fucked her face, I knew that as much as I would have loved to cum in her mouth, I needed to keep something in the bank for the money shot. I kept looking down at Sally and her face was an absolute picture. She was loving this face fuck as much as I was...

She was letting out a series of grunts as I worked my cock repeatedly in and out of her mouth.

I could sense Andy and Carl moving around us. They were trying to get better angles and better footage. They were masters at their art and when I watch porn these days, I don’t see the sort of magic those guys weaved.

When you have two guys filming there is a real art to it, they have to be super talented and at the same time super aware of each other. It is no good framing a shot to then have the other camera suddenly in the shot.

The guys had worked together for a long time, and it showed that it was as if they had some sort of instinctive idea of where the other one would be as they set up the shot. They were totally and utterly professional and amazingly talented. If they had done Academy Awards, or Grammy Awards or whatever for the porn industry this team would have won a fair few between them. The movies they made were before their time ... Anyway, back on the set...

I knew I would have to fake this one, oh well needs must...

“Oh, fuck yes, yes, yes” I groaned as I worked my shaft between her lips. I felt her hands massaging my bum cheeks. I could see Andy and Carl moving around getting their footage.

“Mmmm oh God yes!” I growled.

In and out, in and out...

“Ohhhhhhh!” I roared, and I made my body shudder as if I had just shot my bolt ... as if I had unloaded my balls deep into her mouth.

Sally let my cock slip from her mouth and when Andy zoomed in on her face, she wiped the back of her hand as if she were removing excess cum. It was really slutty, really cheap and it was just what the film needed.

“Well, I hope that has put those nerves back in their box?” Sally gasped.

“That was amazing,” I stuttered.

“Well, how about we see if we can have some more fun?” she giggled, “why don’t you lie back in the bed and let me work my magic.”

I did as I was told and watched as Sally did a very sexy striptease. She had all the moves and knew all the tricks. She took her time, teased me, and taunted me. Slowly her skirt was removed and hit the deck. Then she took off her blouse, one button at a time was undone until her big bra-covered boobies were on view.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.