How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

The food was great, sandwiches with all sorts of Spanish meats and cheese, sausage rolls, and little spicy meat pies. I was ravenous so piled in. The other guys were soon tucking in as well. Troy made a fresh round of drinks and then he had a plate full as well. I made sure I drank a load of water; the studio was so hot I was sweating buckets. My old sergeant had once told me that staying hydrated was important and I could hear his words echoing in my ears.

We had all finished eating when Toni and Mandy came into the room, they were weighed down with shopping bags. Mandy had a brown envelope in her hand. She walked up and kissed me on the lips and then stole a sausage roll off my plate.

“Mmmm that’s tasty!” she said as she munched on it.

She picked up a plate and filled it with food as did Toni.

“How did the morning go?” she asked to the room in general, but her eyes were on me.

I took a swig of my tea to give me thinking time, but Sally broke the silence.

“It went well,” she said with a wink and smile, “and how about you guys, did you sort everything out?”

“Yes and no, we got you a flight, but it leaves at ten o’clock this evening,” Mandy said, “it was either that or Wednesday and I knew you were eager to get back to the UK.”

“Okay well it doesn’t leave us much time; I will need to leave here at seven to get to the airport!” Sally said and glanced at the clock on the wall. “That only gives us another four hours more filming time.”

“How about if I went and packed your gear up, that would save you some time and if we left from here, that would save some time,” Mandy said as she filled a paper plate with food.

“Mandy that would be a real help, if you don’t mind,” Sally said and there was a relieved look on her face.

“It is not a problem love, then you can finish the filming and have a shower here, and then we can pick you up and take you to the airport,” Mandy said and patted Sally on the arm, “we are all here to help you, we are all here to help save the studio.”

The rest of us all chipped in our agreements.

“You are a great bunch of mates, and I will do all I can to keep this business alive,” Sally said and smiled at each and every one of us.

I could see it was a forced smile.

She needed to raise cash to save the business and let’s face it not everyone wants to be involved in porn and I guess a lot of those that would like to be would not have the cash and it was not a small amount to raise.

I wondered to myself as we sat there drinking tea and eating lunch what half the studio would cost. I knew I did not have much in the bank, and that then got me wondering if I did have the cash would I invest it in a porno studio?

It seemed a good business and as Mandy and Sally said, it takes one film to make a studio. One film to break into a new market and the cash would come rolling in.

I watch a program on Television these days where people go in and bid to sell a part of their business to a bunch of millionaires and wonder what that would have looked like back then if Sally had tried to sell half of a porno studio.

I must have been in a daydream, lost in a little world of my own as it took a playful punch on the arm from Mandy to bring me back into the real world.

“Right let’s get this done, we need another hour on this movie and then we can move on to the next one,” Sally said, then turning to Toni, “Can you do my makeup up then drop Mandy at the villa please love?”

“Yes, Sally and should I come back to touch you up for the next film,” she asked.

“Oh yes, that would be great please darling!” Sally smiled.

I wondered why she did not ask Troy to drive Mandy to the villa then I thought about his idea of being in a movie with Mandy and perhaps she thought he might try to get some off-screen practice in.

Sally stood up and it galvanised the rest of the room into action. Andy and Carl drained their cups and headed out to get the camera and sound gear ready. Mandy kissed me and then hugged Sally before heading out of the door followed by Toni.

“Be a love, Troy!” Sally said looking around the canteen, “Can you please tidy this place up for me?”

“Yes Sally, I guess so!” he said but he looked dismayed. It was as if the job was below him.

We headed out to the sets; I watched Toni take Sally into the dressing room.

Mandy was sitting in one of the chairs but as she saw me heading into the dressing room, she followed me in.

She closed the door behind her and then came close to me. She had a worried look in her eyes, I took her in my arms and held her tight.

“What’s up, love?” I asked as I held her close to me.

“I rang my accountant while we were in town, and he told me that to get any cash out of my investments would take at least three months,” she said. I kissed her on the top of the head. She was crying, I could feel the tears dripping onto my chest. I knew that she wanted to do something to help Sally and to try to keep the studio up and running.

“We all want to help but I guess we might have to accept that the studio might close down,” I said.

“It’s just so sad, all the hard work we have put in, all the stuff we have been through and now I might have all have been for nothing.” Mandy stuttered.

We held each other for a few more minutes before a subtle knock on the door broke the silence. Toni walked in with her makeup box.

“Sorry guys, we need to get you ready for the rest of the film,” Toni said with a smile, “and then I will get you looking, ship-shape madam.”

“Thank you, Toni, you’re a star,” Mandy said.

I sat on a chair and Toni gave me a dusting of makeup. The room was pretty much silent. Once she was done, she smiled at me and then at Mandy.

“Right, I will see you two out on the set,” she said and then she left the room.

“Are you sure that you are really, okay?” I asked Mandy as I slipped on some clean boxers. I saw Mandy looking at my cock as I slid into the boxers.

She thought about it for a few seconds before she answered the question.

“Yes, thanks love. I will be fine; I am just pissed off with Colin and worried about Sally!” she said and kissed me on the lips.

“Okay well I have some news for you,” I grinned, “Troy wants to make a porno movie.”

“Yes, so I heard, Toni mentioned it,” she said with a weak smile.

“Okay yes, but he has told Sally that he wants to do it with you as he thinks Toni is not good enough for the movie,” I told her.

She laughed and then she looked at me with an incredulous look on her face.

“You are not joking, are you?” she asked.

“I am not joking at all!” I replied.

“The cheeky little fucker!” she said, “first I would not touch him with a barge pole and secondly how dare he say that about Toni. She is gorgeous and she would do well in movies if she wanted to be in front of the camera that is!”

“Well, he said she is not fit enough for the industry,” I told her.

“And he thinks he is?” she laughed and shook her head, “what a complete and utter twat.”

“You can say that again,” I told her, shaking my head.

“I hope Sally told him to fuck off,” Sally said and there was a real hint of anger in her voice. I had never seen her this wound up.

“She was a little more diplomatic about it,” I said with a giggle.

Our conversation was interrupted by Toni knocking on the door.

“Come on guys this film won’t make itself!” she shouted out.

We headed out onto the set. Sally was by the bed in her robe, and she looked hot.

Mandy patted my arse as I walked past her.

“Don’t enjoy it too much!” She giggled.

Then she kissed me on the cheek.

“Right Mandy I will go and pack your bags and stuff,” Mandy said, “I will see you back here at six-ish.”

“Cheers Mandy Love!” Sally shouted out.

“See you later and remember don’t enjoy yourself too much!” Mandy whispered as she walked past me.

Again, I wondered if Mandy was leaving as she did not want to see me and her best mate fucking like rabbits. I waited until her and Toni had left the room before going onto the set and before slipping my boxers off and getting into the bed.

The lads were in position with their cameras and Troy was in the director’s chair.

“Right guys I will be honest and can’t tell you where we finished so we will use a cut shot to restart the action,” Sally said and waved apologetically.

A cut shot was where a camera would zoom in from either a door or a window and we would be already deep in the action. It was just a way of restarting a movie. I had seen her use that method before and it really did work.

“So, we will be snogging and then we will cycle through some more positions, I want to box this off in an hour, so we still have three or four hours for the other movie,” Sally said.

Three hours would mean that we would just have to go for it and try to get it done in as few takes as possible, it was doable that was for sure.

Sally looked around and smiled she knew her team was there for her and would do all they could to make sure we got two films in the can.

“Right Zak, I think we will cycle through doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, plenty of dialogue please love.” Sally smiled.

“No worries, Sally!” I replied.

“Sound are you ready?” she called out.

“Check. ready to go when you are love!” Andy said.

“Cameras are you ready!” she called.

“Rolling and all good to go!” Carl replied.

“Yes, all good!” shouted Andy

“Right Guys let’s go for it,” Sally shouted.

We started to snog on the bed. The cameras hummed and zoomed around us. Our hands wandered over each other as we kissed. Sally pushed me back onto the bed and straddled me. My cock was only semi-erect when I felt her hand start to stroke me. it did not take long for my cock to react to her ministrations.

“Does that feel good?” she purred, “are you going to give you Aunty Sally another good fuck?”

I saw Carl moving in for a close-up of Sally’s hand as she wanked me slowly back to life. He did love getting his camera close to my cock or my arse. he was not even subtle about it bless him.

“Maybe if you took my cock into your mouth it might help, Aunty Sally!” I said.

“If my favourite nephew wants a blow job, a blow job he shall get!” she giggled and slid down the bed. Her hand slid up and down my shaft, her touch was light feather-like. Her breath wafted over my exposed bell end, and I gasped with pleasure. She held my cock and rubbed over her downy cheeks. The feeling was so soft and at the same time so sensual.

As she stroked and caressed my cock, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. She was purring, murmuring as she worked her fingertips over my throbbing cock. The feeling of her working on my flesh was bloody amazing.

I saw Andy moving his camera in close to get a better view. Sally’s hand slipped off my cock and drifted down over my balls. Her nails grazed the taut skin. I gasped.

“Oh God, that feels so nice Aunty Sally!” I moaned and to be fair it did, it felt amazing.

“I am glad you like it!” she murmured, “But I think you will like this more!”

I looked into Sally’s face, and she looked at me. With a mischievous smile and a cheeky wink, she dipped her head, and I felt her sucking, kissing, and licking my ball bag.

When I look at the porn stuff produced now there are some things that all the stars do and one of those is shaving their tackle. Back in our days, we did not shave, sure we trimmed but back then a shaved pussy or a shaved cock and balls were a rarity.

I had given my meat and two veg a good trim the day before. Both Andy and Mandy had told me it looked better on the camera and Toni had told me it was better for the stars as there is nothing worse than a mouth full of pubes.

I look at the sort of stuff produced now, and they all have fully-shaven stars, both male and female. the stars are all covered in tattoos or have weird-looking piercings and all of the films seem to have anal sex in them. How have times changed?

Anyway, back to Sally and her ministrations. She was working on my dick and it felt fucking amazing.

She used her hand to manoeuvre it. She was making sure her tongue missed not one tiny little bit. She kissed each of my balls; she sucked on the flesh; she licked them; her tongue covered every single millimetre of my scrotum’s flesh.

The cameras were getting some great close-up footage.

Then she took my balls into her mouth. She sucked first one into her hot mouth, then the other. Her tongue traced patterns all over the taut smooth skin. She licked them with long slow sweeps of her broad tongue. I was in heaven. She moved my ball bag to one side and slid her tongue into the channel between my balls and my thighs. As she licked it her downy cheeks rubbed over my balls and thighs driving me crazy.

She ran a flurry of kisses up and down my shaft. It was obvious she loved giving oral sex. She loved giving it and I loved receiving it. Saying that I also loved giving and right there and then I wanted to eat some pussy.

I reached down and pulled her around, Sally must have realised what I was trying to do.

“How about we share some oral sex?” she said and with that, she shifted her hips and straddled my face.

“Mmmmm yes please!” I moaned before gripping her hips and pulling her pussy down onto my face. I gave her fresh and very tasty pussy a few licks before I heard Carl.

“Can we do that bit again please chaps?” he said, and I felt moving closer to the head of the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.