How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

Troy ran onto the set with bottles of water, it was so bloody hot in the studio. The Spanish weather plus the studio lights and the heat the cameras generated meant I was sweating like a fat bloke at a buffet.

The studio had an air-conditioning system, but it was not making much difference. It was cranked up to full blast, but it was struggling. I glanced around; the guys had all gone out for a fag.

Troy walked off the set and sat in his chair. He was still gazing at Sally ... I think back in the studio in the UK she would have donned a robe but it was so hot here in Spain, that she had not bothered.

Sally looked around to make sure she could not be overheard.

“That was bloody amazing!” Sally said once she had got her breath back and had sipped down some of the ice-cold water.

“I am glad you enjoyed it boss,” I giggled and drained my water bottle.

“I can’t wait to have that gorgeous cock inside me!” she purred and gazed at my cock that was now semi-erect.

“So, is the next shot us fucking?” I asked with a cheeky wink.

“No, I think I should ride your face, then move onto a nice sixty-nine, then you can slip me a length!” she giggled. She was like a kid in a sweet shop. She had a wide smile on her face.

Andy and Carl came in and grabbed water before moving over to the cameras and doing whatever tweaking they did between shots, cleaning the lenses etc.

Sally watched them for a few minutes as she got her breath back.

“Right boys let’s get back to work,” she shouted.

She jumped back into the bed, and I knelt beside her. I knew that she would use a cut shot to restart the action.

Sally looked around to make sure everyone was in place.

“Sound are you good to go?” she called out.

“Check. ready to go, Sally!” Andy said.

“Cameras are you ready” she asked.

“We are rolling and all good to go, love,” Carl replied.

“Yes, all good to go, Sally,” shouted Andy.

There was a five-second pause and then Sally sat up and pulled me to her. We snogged for a while. Andy moved his camera in close. Sally made sure there was a lot of deliberate tongue action. Tongue action made for good footage. We made sure Andy got plenty of close-up footage. She was a hell of a kisser that was for sure.

Then she pushed me away and I rolled into my back, she shuffled up the bed and straddled my face, her pussy was just an inch from my mouth. Then she edged forward and pressed her cunt onto my lips. I was licking and kissing it, she had a tasty quim that was fair to say.

“Eat my pussy, you horny young man!” Sally growled.

My hands reached up and fondled her jugs as I worked my tongue in and out of her tunnel of love.,

“Oh my God that’s so good,” she sighed as my tongue flicked in and out of her pussy. She was soon grinding against me, her hips gyrating, her pussy was getting wetter, and wetter and I had no option other than to drink down the copious amounts of fluid that were flooding out over my face.

I felt her hand reach around and she started to wank my cock back to a start of hardness. I could see Carl zooming in on her hand, he would be loving it. To be fair it did look good on the final edit.

The set was full of moans and groans ... I was still mauling her tits and God she had a great pair of tits. My fingers mauled at her flesh, I tweaked her nipples and made her groan. Her hand was stroking my cock slowly and firmly.

After a few minutes of riding my face, Sally got up.

“Did I do something wrong Aunty Sally? “I asked, remembering to keep the dialogue going.

“No of course not, but I want to suck you while you lick my pussy,” she giggled.

She spun around and then straddled my face again, my hands slid around her waist, and I pulled her pussy onto my face. I guessed that it would be hard for Andy or Carl to get any decent footage, so I made sure my head was moving and that I was making all of the appropriate noises.

I let out a series of moans and groans and at the same time, I was lapping using very exaggerated movements. I heard Sally gasp ... I heard her groan ... I heard her moan...

My cock was throbbing with anticipation, I wanted to cum deep in her mouth.

I felt Sally take my cock in her hand and she rubbed it over her downy cheeks, then she slipped the tip of my dick into her mouth, and she was soon licking it like you would lick an ice cream cone.

I could have faked my oral attack on her very tasty and very tight little chuff, but I thought in for a penny in for a pound. I used my hands to open her arse cheeks wide and gave her arse hole a good rimming. I was running my tongue around her arsehole, licking lapping, and kissing it for all I was worth.

I made sure that I gave the camera lads some good angles.

Then I altered my angle of attack and she lifted her bum, it was obvious she wanted my tongue in her quim. I grabbed her hips and then started to eat her pussy for all I was worth. I was licking it with broad sweeps of my tongue. Up and down, slow and form laps of my tongue.

“Oh, shit that feels so good!” Sally growled.

It took less than half a dozen strokes before Sally started to react, she was grinding down on my face and at the same time, she was deep-throating my dick. I could feel her nose brushing my ball bag as she bottomed out onto me. Fuck me Sally knew how to suck a cock...

The smell of her sex, of her essence, was filling my nose. It was making me as horny as hell ... her pussy was so wet.

I worked harder and harder on her sex, licking, sucking, kissing, and making as much noise as I could. My face was soaked from her juices, and I soon upped my work rate. The pleasure that was radiating from my cock was driving me wild and it was driving me forward.

I was bobbing my head as I drove my tongue in and out of Sally’s cunt. She was loving it as much as I was that was for sure. I could feel her kissing and licking up and down the length of my throbbing shaft.

The more I worked the more I wanted to work ... when she had told me she had not had much pleasure for the last three years it had made me want to give her as much pleasure as I could.

“Oh, fuck me your uncle never makes me feel so good!” she purred as I wormed my tongue in and out of her pussy, now and then I switched my attention to her clit. She was playing the part of a naughty step-auntie to a T.

“I never thought my young nephew would be so horny!” Sally moaned between licking my dick.

As she licked and kissed my cock, I returned to my thoughts...

Sally had introduced me to the industry that was now paying me a decent wage and the industry that allowed me to shag some decent birds. She had given me a chance; she had seen something in me that others had not, and it was time to pay her back for all of that.

All the time I was thinking about it I was enjoying the way she was sucking on my todger, at the same time her right hand was fondling my balls. I love having my balls fondled and love the feeling of a bird’s nails stroking over the tight skin.

I was licking and sucking as hard as I could, I felt her fake an orgasm, her body was shuddering, and she was wailing like a banshee. It was not unusual for porn stars to fake an orgasm. Let’s face it we are not robots, and we cannot just come when we want. As far as I was concerned if the guys that bought these films believed that the stars had come then that was all that mattered.

She was very vocal, there were lots of moans and groans, Oohs and Ahhhs, that sort of thing.

I knew that a faked orgasm normally meant the end of the current bit of filming or the current position. I paused and waited for Sally to shout cut but it did not happen. She swung her leg over and unmounted me. She was soon kneeling in the bed facing me. She gazed down at my very erect and very eager dick. She gulped and then licked her lips.

Andy did a zoom shot and then panned out to get us both in the picture.

“So how does my naughty nephew want to fuck me?” she purred.

“How do you prefer it, Aunty Sally?” I asked, all sweet and innocent.

“I want you to fuck me from behind, it is called doggy style,” she said with a cheeky wink.

“You might have to help me, Aunt Sally,” I said innocently.

“You just shuffle up behind me,” she said and flipped onto her hands and knees; she wiggled her sexy ass at me. It was an invitation I would not be turning down. I got onto my knees behind her and shuffled forward. Sally dipped her head, and I felt her hand reach under and grab my cock.

“Hang on guys, do that again please,” Andy said, it was obvious he was looking for either a better shot or an alternative shot. I shuffled backwards and Sally lifted her head.

“Okay and go,” Andy said.

I shuffled forward. Sally dipped her head, and I felt her hand reach under and grab my cock.

“One more time please guy,” Andy asked from beside me.

And so, we did it again. When I saw the edited version of the film that bit of footage really stood out.

Sally took my cock and rubbed its tip up and down the crease of her pussy.

“Does that feel nice?” she asked, I could hardly talk but I grunted a reply.

“Do you want to push your big cock into your aunty Sally’s pussy” she groaned.

“Yes, please Aunty Sally,” I said, I knew it was important to keep up the dialogue and the ‘Aunty’ dialogue was very important to this film.

“Then push it in my lovely nephew, push that big cock into my pussy!” she moaned.

I gripped her hips and angled my body slightly so that Carl who was kneeling next to me got some good footage. Then I slid my cock slowly into Sally’s very tight tunnel of love. As I bottomed out into her, she let out a deep sigh.

“Fuck that feels so good!” she purred. I felt her tight little pussy pulsating around my shaft as I held it deep inside her. The feeling of being deep inside my boss was amazing. I gave her a couple of dozen thrusts, driving my cock into her tight little pussy.

I pulled out and drove back into her. She gasped I groaned.

“Again, please mate!” I heard Andy say. So, I pulled back until my cock was resting on her pussy and then drove it home.

“Fuck that feels so good!” she purred.

Again, I held my cock deep inside Sally before slowly pulling out. I gave her another half a dozen slow and steady lengths of my cock. She had such a tight little hole. Sally was letting out little grunts each time I filled her cunt with my cock.

Then nature took over, and my hips started to move faster, I was driving my cock harder and deeper into her. The sound of my hips slapping off her cute little bum filled my ears. My hands held her hips tight as my body moved rhythmically. I was like a metronome...

In and out ... the sight of her buttocks shimmering and shaking as I fucked her was mesmeric. In and out I drove...

In and out ... listening as she let out a deep groan after deep grown as I drove my cock into her tight little pussy.

Deeper and harder, faster and with more need and more passion.

“OH Yes, that’s so good, so bloody good,” she purred as I worked my hips, as I drove my cock into her over and over again. The feeling of her tight love tunnel was driving me wild, it felt so good as I fucked her, as I shagged her, as I rammed my cock deep and hard into her cunt.

In and out ... loving the feeling of her quim pulsating around my shaft.

In and out ... wondering how long I could keep it up and how long would it be before I shot my load deep inside her.

I closed my eyes and just gave her all I had. I kept up my rhythm for a good few minutes. I could tell that Sally was really enjoying it from the noises that were filling my ears. She was letting out a series of moans and groans as I worked my cock in and out of her quim.

“OH, fuck me that’s so good, your uncle has never fucked me like this” she groaned.

From my position, I could watch the camera guys working their magic. I watched as Andy filmed Sally’s big tits from every position possible. He filmed from the left, he filmed from the right and then she knelt in front of her and filmed with the camera pointing between her arms. The sight of her boobs swinging around made great footage.

I kept driving my cock into her and she was loving it, her moans and groans got deeper and louder.

I watch that film still, every now and again I put some of the old films on and watch them and think about the good times, no they were great times. Most of the films have now been converted to DVD and some even to Blu-ray. Not all of the ones we filmed made it but that was one of the best we did and one of the top sellers, Sally once said it was a banker. It sold thousands of copies each year. It was a pension pot filler.

I have even seen it recently on an internet porn site, and I wonder about the royalties we have been robbed of!

Anyway, back to the fucking...

Every now and then I change my angle of attack or alternated the pace. Each change brought a sigh or a comment. The feeling of being behind Sally, my hands on her hips as I fucked her and all of the need and passion that was bubbling to the surface was amazing.

She needed it, she wanted it, she was getting it...

I was whacking away at her, my hips working at a super-fast pace.

“Oh yes, I am coming!” she moaned, “I am coming oh fuck yes yes.”

I worked harder and harder, jackhammering my cock into her pussy. I had one hand on her right hip and my left hand reached up and grabbed her shoulder giving me great leverage as I fucked her deeper and harder.

The sound of my hips slamming off Sally’s buttocks was filling my ears, a rhythmical slap ... slap ... slap ... The view of her shimmering, shuddering buttocks was mind-blowing.

“Oh, make me cum Zak, please make me cum!” she wailed.

Carl was getting a close-up of Sally’s face and Andy was filming my hips, I made sure I pulled out a few times and drove my cock back into her, for three reasons, one it made great footage, reason number two I loved the feeling of entering her cunt and reason number three and most importantly it made Sally cry out with pleasure.

In and out I drove, and Sally’s body reacted, I could feel her shuddering, quivering as I rammed my cock in and out of her quim.

“Ohhhh fuck yes!” she growled, and I knew she was close, I could feel her pussy contracting around my shaft and she was slamming her body back into mine.

She came and she came hard...

Her orgasm was real, I could tell it was.

“I am coming, of shit that’s...” she did not finish the sentence!

One minute she was purring like a cat and then she cried out, and her body was rocked orgasmic with spasms. Her body seemed to quiver and shake with wild abandon. I watched with bated breath as Sally rode out the storm. I kept my grip on her and I kept slipping my cock in and out of her now very wet pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.