How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

“Right get ready for the ride of your life young man” she purred and shot me a cheeky wink. Her fingers wrapped around the base of my cock and she gave me a few tugs.

Then she dipped her head and licked the crown of my cock. I gasped as she licked around its rim. Her movements were slow and deliberate, she ran a flurry of kisses over my shaft. Lower and lower she kissed until she was nuzzling my balls. Then she ran the rip of her tongue from the base of my cock until she was back at its tip, which she sucked on briefly.

My heart was racing and I was breathing deeply...

“And you don’t need to hold back, I love the taste of a boy’s seed,” she purred.

Her face was so close to my cock that I could feel it as her warm breath wafted over the sensitive skin and it drove me wild. she rubbed my cock over her downy cheek.

Her tongue flicked out again and she licked around its broad rim. She made me squirm on the bed as she licked my cock’s helmet, round, and round, applying just the right amount of pressure.

I groaned as she took my mushroom-shaped helmet into her mouth, she held the very top of my cock in between her lips. Carl was on his knees now, getting a close-up of Sally as she slid her lips down my shaft until her nose was brushing my balls.

She slid my cock in and out of her mouth a dozen times. Each time her nose brushed my balls I groaned. She let my cock slip from her mouth.

“Am I doing it all right?” she asked, giving me a cheeky wink.

“Oh, yes, that feels amazing Aunty Sally!” I gasped and when I said it, I was not acting, she had an amazing mouth.

She dribbled some saliva over my cock before looking up at me and smiling.

“I haven’t made a boy cum in a long, long time” she purred.

I groaned as she bent over and began licking off the tip of my cock and then up and down the shaft. She licked; she kissed, she sucked. At the same time, her left hand was massaging my balls. the feeling of her nails tracing patterns on my balls was bloody amazing.

She licked down my shaft until she was nuzzling my balls, she kissed each ball; she sucked them; she licked them. Andy was getting some really good close-up footage.

Then she took my balls into her mouth. She sucked first one into her hot mouth, then the other. Her tongue traced patterns all over the taut smooth skin. She licked them with long slow sweeps of her broad tongue. She covered them in a flurry of kisses.

All the time she was working her magic on my cock and balls she was letting out a series of moans and groans as was I.

Then she slowly licked up my cock until she reached its throbbing tip, she smiled up at me before engulfing my cock with her mouth.

“Oh, Aunty Sally that feels so fucking good!” I growled.

I felt her tongue swirling around my throbbing cock, and I could hear her sucking noisily, moaning and slurping as her mouth moved up and down my shaft. When her head went all the way down, taking my cock deep into her throat.

Her mouth moved up and down my cock, up and down slowly, and gently. Up and down her head bobbed, up and down, up, and down. The muscles in my stomach tensed up as the waves of pleasure washed over me.

I could feel Sally’s tits on my thighs, her nipples hard against my skin.

I could feel her lips sliding up and down my cock, up and down, slowly, and firmly. As she bottomed out onto my balls, she let out a little grunt, a grunt of pleasure. As she let out her grunt, I let out a little gasp.

She alternated between slow slurps and frantic bobbing. She kept looking up at me and winking. It looked really good on the final edit of the movie.

I sensed the lads moving around, their cameras zooming in and out, getting better and closer footage. I tried to block out the pleasure that was emanating from my knob.

Sally knew how to suck a cock that was for sure. It suddenly dawned on me that I had been so engrossed with the amazing oral skills of the very Sexy Sally that I had forgotten the dialogue.

“Oh, wow Aunty Sally this is amazing!” I groaned.

As she blew me it occurred to me that I knew little of her private life, I did not know if she was married or seeing anyone. The first time we had met all those months ago in the pub she had been with Colin, who I thought was her old man, but he turned out to be a business partner.

“Oh God, I am in heaven!” I gasped as she took my cock deeper into her mouth.

Up and down her head bobbed, up and down dragging her painted lips over the taut skin of my cock.

“Oh yes yes yes!” I groaned, “That is bloody amazing.”

I could feel her hand stroking my balls as she sucked on me...

She alternated between fast, rapid head bobbing and slow sensual bobbing. The way she was sucking on me was different, it was better than every blow job I had ever had.

I knew that I could not, would not last much longer.

“Oh, Aunty Sally I am going to cum, I am going to cum!” I moaned.

She slowed down, slipping my cock from her mouth, she rubbed the hard shaft over her downy cheeks. Her hand was wrapped around the base of my cock.

“Do you want to cum over your naughty aunt’s face?” she giggled.

“Oh, fuck me yes!” I purred.

“Come on then, give me all you have,” she groaned, “shoot your load all over your auntie’s face.”

Well, that was an offer that I could not refuse!

She held my cock inches from her face and started to use her right hand to pump my cock.

“Mmmm, oh my God, Aunty Sally, you are so good at that, so bloody good,” I moaned as she looked up at me while she wanked me slowly.

“I love making young boys cum!” she sighed as she worked her hand faster and harder up and down my knob.

“Oh yes...” I groaned. I felt my balls tingling, and the familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I saw Carl coming in for a close-up. Andy was filming our faces, mine was a mask of concentration and Sally was a mask of passion and desire. Carl was filming her hand and my cock.

I could hear myself moaning and groaning as she worked her hand up and down my throbbing shaft.

“Oh yes ... Oh, Aunty Sally!” I groaned and seconds later my cock erupted like a volcano. My seed shot all over Sally’s face, some landed on her lips and her tongue snaked out and licked it up.

Some landed on her chin, some on her cheeks. I saw Carl’s camera panning around, zooming in and out. He might have been a predatory, drunken old twat but he was a great camera operator that was for sure. When I watched the film after the amazing editing job that Sally did, I was truly amazed by the action and the footage the guys had managed to capture.

“Oh, shit yes,” I gasped as my balls tingled and throbbed.

There were waves of pleasure rolling over me, every nerve ending was tingling, and my breathing was fast and deep.

“Mmmmm that was nice,” Sally said as she used her fingers to scope up some of the cum that had landed on her cheek and sucked them clean. Andy zoomed in as she licked her digits. She did it a couple more times so that Andy got different angles.

Then she sat up and shouted out “Cut...”

As soon as she had said the word, she smiled at me and at the same time wiped her eye, it seemed I had cum in her eye.

She sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes. I hopped off the bed and ran into the dressing room. I got a wet cloth and dry towel and ran back onto the set. The sight of me running buck naked with cum dribbling from my cock nearly gave Carl a heart attack. He could not take his eyes off me.

As I passed Troy, I asked him to get us and the crew some bottled water.

I gave the wet cloth and towel to Sally to allow her to wipe the jizz from her eye.

“Thanks, love,” she said as she finished.

Troy came onto the set and passed us bottles of water, I noticed he was gazing at the very sexy and almost naked Sally. She seemed not to notice so I said nothing.

He stood there as if he wanted to say something but didn’t have the nerve.

He paused for a few seconds and then went off to give the camera guys their water.

We drank the water and had a ten-minute break before Sally winked at me.

“Time to get back to work my lad,” she giggled, “and be gentle with me please, it has been a while since I had a shag!”

Work? I was about to shag one of the sexiest ladies I had ever met, and she called it work.

“Really?” I asked, “I would have thought you would be fighting men off with a big stick.”

“I wish, it’s been over three years since I had any sexual pleasure that was not battery operated,” she giggled.

“Well, I will make sure I give you some real fun,” I said with a smile.

“I am banking on it!” she sighed, and I noticed she was biting her bottom lip.

“Good and Sally, you have not mentioned us using condoms,” I said.

“I am happy to go bareback if you are, I want to feel your cum inside me!” she said with a smile.

“That is fine by me! “I replied, I just wanted to fuck the arse off of her.

At the same time, she reached out and stroked my cock, I had wilted, and she was doing her best to get me back into working order.

I called Troy over and gave him the towel, the cloth, and the water bottles. He glanced first at me and causally at my cock that was being wanked back into life by the lovely Sally. Then he gave her a once over. To be fair I was not that bothered, I was getting used to being naked in front of people.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.