How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

“Mandy, what’s up love?” I asked, “what’s going on?”

There were tears in her ears and her body language told me she was upset. I was starting to get really worried.

“Zak, I am sorry, but I think I should talk to Sally before I tell anyone else,” Mandy said, and to be fair it was a private matter, and she was doing the right thing.

Isabella had one more beer as she waited for a taxi to take her home, I saw Mandy slip her some cash for the fair. She gave us both hugs and kisses before she left. She whispered into my ear that she would like to see me again, in front of the camera or in private.

Toni and Troy came back just after she had left, they had walked to the beach and back. Toni got them both a beer and we all sat on the patio waiting for Sally to come back. It was ten minutes later that the door opened and Sally walked in quickly followed by Carl and Andy.

Sally could tell something was up just by looking at Mandy.

“Mandy, what’s up love?” she asked, “what the hell is going on?”

“Colin called, I think we need to talk,” Mandy said and looked around at us, “We need to talk in private, so no offence guys.”

She looked around the room and smiled apologetically at us all.

“Right come on let’s go outside,” Mandy said and led Sally out on the patio.

The rest of us sat in the kitchen, and Toni made tea for everyone. No words were said, we just looked around at each other and wondered what the fuck was happening. It was half an hour later when the two ladies came in. Mandy sat down and Sally stood in front of us. There were signs of tears in her eyes.

“Okay, first of all, you need to know that I have not had anything to do with this, but it looks like we all might be out of a job,” she said, and tears welled up in her eyes.

“Fucking hell,” Andy said, and we all looked around each other. Everyone just looked shocked.

So, Mandy told us the story, Colin had been dubious about this trip, but things had not been rosy between the two business partners for a long time. He wanted Sally to do more extreme movies and she would not have it.

The call had been to tell Sally that he was ending the partnership. He had taken half the money out of the joint account, which was a blow, but also, he owned the cameras and editing gear plus all of the lighting and sound equipment.

He had told Mandy that if Sally wanted it, she needed to find around One hundred thousand pounds, or he would auction it off. I could tell by the look on Sally’s face that she did not have that sort of cash.

For a good few minutes, a silence fell over the room back then one hundred thousand pounds was a king’s ransom. It also occurred to me that getting an investor to buy into a porn movie studio was not the easiest thing to do. So, I might be out of a job by the end of the week.

“So, what happens now?” Carl asked, “And what about our wages.”

I looked at him, he was talking like a complete dickhead. This was more important than our next pay packet. I really wanted to smack him in the mouth there and then.

“Okay wages first, this month’s salary will be paid after that I am not sure what will happen,” Sally said, “I am sorry but if Colin has taken half the money in the joint account there is nothing I can do, it is his but it leaves me short of money, I have to pay for this trip, the flight’s, villa hire and stuff,”

We all looked at each other, I had a few quid in the bank that would tide me over for a month or two but after that god knows, moving into the house had wiped me out.

“As for the business I have no idea, I need to go back and sort that out,” Sally said and looked around the room. There was a sombre feeling about the room.

“OH well we need to make the most of what time we have left,” Mandy said, “and not dwell on things.”

“Okay so there is a change of plan,” Sally said, “Tomorrow we will do the movies with me and Zak, and at the same time Mandy will arrange our flights. I am flying back on Monday if we can get a flight, then you guys will film the stuff with Sue and Jo, and then hopefully fly back on Wednesday”.

We chatted some more about the situation before Sally said she had some calls to make. None of us fancied going out so we agreed to order in a Chinese take-a-way.

So, food was ordered, and we all sat on the patio drinking beer. There was little said as there was little to say.

Sally came out of the house and grabbed a beer.

“Right, he has agreed to hand the company over to me if I can raise the money for the equipment, he has arranged a valuation on Tuesday,” she said between sips of the beer.

“So, there is hope for us yet,” Toni said and gave Sally a weak smile.

“There is always hope love,” Sally said, “I will do all I can to keep the studio alive!”

Minutes later the doorbell rang, it was our food.

Andy had offered to pay which I thought was a great offer. We all needed to do what we could to keep the expenses down. We all sat down, and the food was laid out on the table, still in the silver foil containers.

We all ate and chatted, but it was a forced conversation. After the meal, I helped Mandy to wash up.

The rest of the guys were outside smoking and drinking beer.

“This is a shit storm,” Mandy said as she washed the crockery.

“I wish there was something I could do,” I said as I dried the dishes.

“Once we are back, I will go and see my accountant, a lot of my money is tied up in investments,” Mandy told me, “I feel like I need to do something, Sally and I have been a team for years.”

“Let’s hope that the stuff we have filmed this week sells well,” I said. I knew we had worked hard and that must be a good sign.

“We need to pray that Lorenzo likes all of the movies and buys decent amounts!” Mandy replied. We had all known that that was the make or break for this trip.

“So how does it actually work?” I asked. To be honest I had no idea how the films that we made got edited or distributed.

“So Lorenzo arranged the shoot, we do the movies and once they are edited Lorenzo will watch them and decide how many of each he can move on through his shops,” Mandy said, “he will get a good deal but if he buys a fair few then we can all be happy but if he doesn’t like then we are fucked, we will also sell them to our suppliers at home.”

Once we had finished, we took more beers out onto the patio, again there was little being said. We all just sat and pondered life...

Toni and Troy went to bed first followed by Carl, a few minutes later Andy bid us good night. I got the feeling that Mandy and Sally needed time to talk so I left them to it. I went to my room and showered, then I lay in bed and pondered my life.

I had not thought about life much once I had gotten into the porno industry. An hour later the door opened, and Mandy walked in, we kissed before she went to have a shower.

We lay in bed just holding each other, nothing being said until we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke the following morning and rolled over to find that Mandy had left the room already. I got my running gear on and went out onto the patio to do some warmups. Once I was ready to go, I got some bottled water from the fridge and did my usual run.

By the time I got back, all the team was in the kitchen drinking tea and munching on toast. It was obvious that the team were trying to put a brave face on things, but it was a very sombre breakfast table. There was none of the usual banter.

They all looked at me as I walked in, it was obvious they had been waiting for me.

“Sorry guys, I won’t be long, I just need a shower!” I said apologetically.

“No rush!” Sally said.

I shaved and showered, then dressed in shorts and a t-shirt I went into the kitchen and poured myself a cup of tea. Mandy pushed a plate of toast my way.

“So now we are all here I want to run you over the scenarios I have in mind for today,” Sally said and that grabbed everyone’s attention.

“Okay so the first film will be me coming into the bedroom, Zak will be having a crafty wank and I will offer, as his favourite step-aunty, to help him out,” she said and looked around everyone was nodding. To be fair if you browse any porn site these days you will see thousands of videos with the same scenario.

“We need to get some sexy undies in your size love, but the rest of the stuff is all good, we have a bedroom set ready to go but it will need dressing,” Toni said, “We will need a girlie mag.”

“Okay, can you and Troy go into town and sort that stuff out please?” Sally asked, “If you call a cab, we can take the minibus down to the studio.”

“Yes, love no worries” Toni replied and winked at Troy.

“The second scenario will be Zak visiting a hooker for the first time,” Sally said with a cheeky wink.

“Now that sounds good,” Mandy said with a cheeky wink.

“Again, we will need some sexy undies please Toni,” She smiled over at Toni, “You know my size, don’t you?”

“Yes Sally, leave it with me,” she said with a wink, stood up and Troy trotted off after her.

“And don’t forget the receipts!” Sally shouted after them. She has to keep the tax man happy.

“NO worries!” Toni replied.

“Right, I need to call Colin, can someone please brew up,” Sally said and walked out of the room.

I made more tea, Mandy made some notes, and Andy and Carl went outside for a fag and cuppa.

After half an hour or so the lads came back in, and they were soon followed by Sally. We were all eager to ask how the call had gone but at the same time, we were all too worried to do so. She didn’t offer us any information so we didn’t ask.

“Okay guys let’s get down to the studio and get the sets dressed and the techie stuff all set up,” Sally said. She seemed upbeat there were no tears in her eyes and there was a smile on her face.

Everyone stood up and we got moving, we all piled onto the minibus, and I drove us down to the studio. Once we were there Mandy and I made up two of the bedroom sets.

Sally went into the editing studio and had a look at some of the stuff we had already filmed. Andy and Carl set up the lights and the sound booms before moving the cameras into place. We would use a mix of the larger trolley-mounted ones and the smaller (not much!) shoulder-mounted ones.

Sally came out of the editing suite; she had a very contented look on her face.

“The stuff we did with Isabella is bloody amazing” she smiled, “We have enough for a long and short.”

“That’s good,” Mandy said as she put the finishing touches on the second bedroom.

I looked around, we were all good to go, we all just gravitated to the canteen. Carl made drinks, I think he was still trying to get back into Sally’s good books, and we chatted about Spain and the weather.

Andy was thinking about stopping on for another week, Carl said he might do the same. At the start of the trip, I was thinking the same but now our jobs were at risk I had decided not to waste any money.

Toni and Troy came in after a few minutes and dropped two huge shopping bags onto the floor Their arrival galvanised us and we all got up and got ready to do some filming. I was more than ready to get stuck into Sally that was for sure.

I went and got showered, I had been sitting around for ten minutes when Toni came in.

She opened her big makeup bag and got to work on me.

“So, you and Troy seem to be getting on well,” I said.

“Yes, he seems nice, and he’s a great shag, he is not in your league but still a great shag!” she giggled and then blushed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.