How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

The following day I was leaning against the garden wall when Toni pulled up in her car. I got into the passenger seat, and she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. That shocked me but hey perhaps for these arty types, this was normal. She tasted of strawberry lipstick and coffee.

She pulled the car into traffic and headed out of town.

“Good morning, Zak, so did you sleep well?” she asked as she drove along.

“Yes, I did, thanks and how about you?” I replied.

“Yes, all good thanks, and I have been very busy this morning,” she said, “Our first stop is the sexual health clinic,”

“Okay...” I said trying not to show how nervous I was.

“I called them first thing and made you an appointment,” she said as she overtook a bus on the wrong side of the road.

Her driving was not the best I have ever experienced; she did not seem to take much notice of the speed limits or traffic lanes. To be fair other cars and pedestrians seemed to be things she did not worry about either.

She glanced over at me, and she must have sensed how nervous I actually was.

“It’s going to be cool trust me!” she said and slid a hand onto my thigh. It was only a ten-minute drive before she pulled into the car park of what could have been any old business.

She led me in through the door; it had no sign on it.

There was a waiting area with seats around the walls. There was a white-coated female receptionist behind a desk and Toni told me to check in.

I did so, and the receptionist gave me a card with a number, and I paid the fee in cash.

There were posters on the wall with worrying slogans and disturbing pictures. There were also baskets on a table that were full of condoms and several times some dodgy-looking women came in and filled their pockets and handbags.

There were around a dozen other people in the room, mostly women but also some men. The women seemed to be comfortable with the surroundings, but the guys were all studying their shoes and avoiding eye contact with anyone else.

Toni seemed to know some of the women, and they were soon chatting, I grabbed two plastic cups of water and offered one to Toni. She kept chatting so I picked up a magazine and tried to read it but everyone else in the room could see the pages shaking as my nerves got the better of me.

I had never had a sexual health check before and was worried about what was going to happen to be honest. In the army, they had worried us with stories of huge umbrellas being poked down the shaft of your cock.

One by one the numbers were called out and people left the waiting room, it was not long before Toni and I were the only ones left in the room. She looked at me and smiled.

“So, were they all friends of yours?” I asked once we were alone.

“Yes, two of them have been in movies, the others were hookers,” she said nonchalantly.

“Okay,” I replied a little but shocked.

Then I thought about the women who had been in the room, I almost asked which was which as a couple of them had given me subtle winks and smiles.

“They would be here for certificates for either appearing in films or if they go to swingers’ clubs,” she told me as if it was an everyday occurrence.

“And the certificate proves I am free from the clap?” I said and she laughed.

“The clap?” she asked.

“Sorry I guess it’s an old army term for an STD,” I said with a smile, and she smiled back at me. She had a cute smile.

“So, the certificate is like your passport to do bareback movies,” she said, “and bareback is what our customers prefer, it looks more natural.”

“Okay, that makes sense I guess,” I replied and looked around the room.

“We ask all our actors to have them and when you sign up for a film you will be asked for it,” she said, she was talking like a seasoned pro, it made me wonder how old she actually was and how long she had been in the industry. Another thing popped into my head had she ever appeared in a movie?

“Okay cool,” I said.

She slipped her hand into mine and gave me a reassuring smile.

“It’s okay it won’t hurt.” She said and at the same time, a nurse called my number.

The check was okay to be fair, the nurse asked a few very personal questions about my sexual experience and took some blood samples and some swabs from my around cock.

Then she had a good look at my arse, cock, balls, and groin. She told me that the results of the blood tests and swabs took two to three days to come back so the certificate would be posted out to me later that week.

After the test, Toni drove us to the studio, and I made coffee for us both whilst she checked the morning’s post, and the answering machine messages. It was very business-like.

“So, tell me more about filming and prep days,” I said as she sat down opposite me.

I was eager to learn all about the industry. The money Sally had talked about seemed brilliant and let’s face it getting paid to shag a few fit birds was a dream come true for most blokes.

“Well, the filming days are easy,” she said and sipped her coffee.” We meet up and have breakfast; there is a meeting for the cast to discuss dos and don’ts and to discuss the film, there is no script as such. We have a scenario, and we work with it.”

“A scenario?” I asked. (I look back now, and I am amazed at how naive I was at the time)

“Yes, so it might be the maid and the hotel guest, the horny nurse and patient, or the naughty aunty and nephew,” she giggled. “We do what is known in the trade as ‘shorts,’ our films only last half an hour or so, so there is no need for a lot of dialogue.”

“Half an hour?” I asked. My head thought about one of my favourite comedians and his famous half-hour show.

“Yes, we do mainly half-hour films, Sally will re-edit some and release a longer version as well, but mainly they are half-hour films,” She told me.” And there are no lines laid out in advance.”

“That’s good I would hate to have to earn any lines,” I said with a grin.

“Trust me the guys that watch these films are not looking for in-depth dialogue!” she giggled.

“And we film for half an hour?” I asked.

“No, we film for about two hours, then Sally edits it down to a thirty-minute movie,” she said.

“And who decides what films we make?” I asked.

“Sally talks to the distributors to see what they are looking for and we get some feedback from the guys that buy the videos,” she explained.

“Okay and then, what happens,” I asked sipping my coffee.

“You will meet the lady or ladies involved, payments are agreed, there is a contract to sign, and certificates are checked,” she told me.

She slipped her coffee again; I reached for a mine and sipped some down.

“Then we dress you and do the makeup and then for you, it’s fun time!” she smiled.

“But what if I don’t fancy the other lady?” I asked it was a genuine worry for me.

“It’s cool we send pictures of you to them and them to you,” she told me, “And that reminds me we need to get those done today!”

“So, I don’t have to shag just anyone?” I asked, the idea of shagging a monster, even for money did not appeal to me.

“No not at all, both parties have to agree to work together,” she said with a wink, “you get sent their file and they get sent yours, any doubts just say no.”

“Okay, and what are prep days?” I asked, ever Since Sally had mentioned prep days my mind had been working overtime. How do you prepare for a porn movie?

“Oh, of course, you have not been upstairs yet,” Toni said, “Come on let me show you where we make the magic happen.”

We both finished our drinks and then she led me up the stairs, there were six wooden ‘rooms’ set out along one side of the building. They were all three-sided so that the cameras could film into them. There were also two dressing rooms, complete with toilets and showers as well as seats and mirrors for doing make-up.

“We do the set building on the prep days,” she said as she led me along the rooms. There was a sitting room which she told me doubled as an office, a kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom with a huge bath and walk-in shower. Toni told me they were fully working. The other room was full of clutter, spare furniture, and the like.

“Wow look at all this stuff!” I exclaimed.

“We never throw anything away; it all gets recycled at some point!” she told me.

Then she showed me the loft space that was full of spare furniture and storage boxes.

“So, Sally will tell us what’s needed, and we try to decorate the set to match the movie and the scenario,” she said with a grin. “We try to make it look natural if that makes sense.”

“So, who does that?” I asked intrigued.

“Me and Mandy do most of the work, but we are always looking for extra help,” she said and then she led me back down the stairs.

Downstairs there were a couple of offices, a canteen come kitchen and a room with a washer dryer and a couple of ironing boards. There was a ladies and a gent’s toilet and a few storage cupboards.

Then she took me into the studio we had filmed in, she told me it was used for the odd movie and for casting shots, like the one I had done.

“So, do you fancy a few days setting up?” Toni asked after she had given me the grand tour.

“That sounds good to me!” I said.

To be fair fifty pounds a day was a small fortune back then. I did not have any offers of work on the horizon, so it was a no-brainer for me.

“Right let’s get some shots for your portfolio,” she said with a cheeky grin on her face.

She led me into one of the downstairs rooms that had been set out as a photo and editing studio. She flicked on some lights and put a film into a professional-looking camera that was sitting on a tripod.

Also, along one wall was a professional-looking set-up that Toni told me was where Sally did the editing and mastering of the films.

“Right, we will do clothed and some unclothed shots,” she said. I noticed she bit her lower lip as she said it.

She seemed to want to spend a lot of time getting me into the right pose especially when I was naked. She took lots of pictures as I stroked my cock from its semi-erect state to full hardness. She told me they used a specialist photography shop to get the pictures developed, as not all places would do them.

As I got dressed, she told me it might be worth me doing some trimming down below. She also said she would help me. Then she took some clothed shots of me.

We had just finished when there was a noise from the canteen. We walked in and Sally was in there making tea. I guess we had been too involved to hear her come in.

“Do you fancy a drink then guys?” she asked as we walked in. Toni went for a cup of tea, and I went for a coffee.

“I am glad you are both here!” Sally said as she placed the drinks in front of us.

“We have a shoot arranged for next week and it needs some planning,” she grinned.

We all helped ourselves to the plate of chocolate biscuits on the table.

“Oh, by the way, Zak have you had your sexual health test?” she asked as she dunked a biscuit into her tea.

“Yes, I had the tests this morning!” I replied.

“Good stuff, we should know in a couple of days if you can do your first film next week,” she smiled.

“That sounds good to me,” I replied.

I told her that even though my nerves were jangling already.

“What if he fails the test?” Toni asked, and then looked at me and smiled.

“No offence meant Zak, but you never know!”

“It’s okay, Toni, no offence taken,” I smiled at her.

I was sure I would pass with flying colours; I had always been careful and stayed away from the hookers and groupies that hung around army camps.

“Then I am sure Bob will be free,” Sally said.

“He is a complete wanker and a fucking prima donna,” Toni scoffed, “and you know the rest of the crew hate working with him!”

“Yes, I know and that’s why we auditioned Zak, but the distributors are looking for some new stuff and we have only a month to get them sorted!” Sally replied.

“So, what do we have planned for next week?” Toni asked she looked eager to get started on the prep for the film.

“We need one of the bedrooms spruced up and the spare room needs to be decorated to look like a hospital room,” said Sally.

“Okay Sally,” she replied, “So we have a male star who else will be in it.”

“Well Rosie and Marie-Louise are both free next week and don’t mind coming down,” said Sally. “I will dig out their files for you Zak, and if you like the look of them, we can arrange your first movie.”

“That’s good, they are both easy to work with and I know their sizes,” Toni said excitedly.

“So, you know the sort of stuff we need?” Sally enquired.

“Yes, leave it to me,” Toni said, “Are you free to help me out, Zak?”

“Sure thing,” I said, eager to spend more time with Toni and put a few quid in my pocket at the same time.

“Right guys I will leave you to it,” Sally said, “Now I have some editing to do.”

We said our goodbyes and Toni led me out around the back of the unit, there was a van with the company name on parked up. She threw me the keys.

“You can drive, and I will navigate,” she said with a smile. I pulled out of the estate and followed her instructions.

“So, Toni, tell me about Rosie and Marie-Louise?” I asked as I drove along.

“Oh, they are both lovely girls,” she told me, “They come down from the north every few months and make a couple of movies with us.”

“So, they are pros?” I said making a right turn into an industrial estate.

“Yes and no, they are amateurs but have both done a fair few movies before, and they will make life easy for you!” she giggled.

She took me to some second-hand shops and then into a faceless, nameless warehouse on the other side of town.

She bought a second-hand hospital bed; some drip stands and all sorts of other bits and pieces. We loaded it all onto the van. Then we went to a costume supplier and Toni bought some nurse’s outfits and some green robes. The van was filling up nicely.

Then we visited a local DIY store, and she got some tins of paint, brushes, and stuff. She dropped me home and promised to pick me up at ten o’clock the following morning. I did my five-mile run that evening and even did a series of sit-ups, and crunches before I went home and had an early night.

Toni picked me up as planned and drove us out to the studios. Her driving scared me as much as some of my old sergeant majors. To be honest, for half the trip I had my eyes closed.

Toni opened the doors and turned off the alarm. Then I made coffee for us both whilst she checked the morning’s post and the answering machine messages.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.