How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

We had just finished eating our lunch when the door opened, and Toni walked with a lad. He was about the same age as her and well-tanned, he looked like he spent all of his time on the beach. His accent told me he was an American. He did not look like he could fight his way out of a paper bag, no wonder one punch had floored him.

They both looked rough, I could imagine that the cells in a Spanish police station were not like the Ritz.

Mandy and Sally jumped up and hugged Toni. They were soon followed by the Me and Andy; Carl was very sheepish but even he went and hugged her. The lad had a black eye and Toni had a mark on her face, it looked like she had been slapped. It was not that bad; I was sure if she put her makeup on it would be hidden.

Toni introduced us to Troy, the guy she had been with the previous night, he was eyeing up the leftover food, so Mandy told him to dig in which he did with gusto. It seemed the Spanish cops had not fed them, and we all know how a night in the beer can leave you with a good appetite.

“Come on then, tell us what happened,” Sally said, “Zak would you make some tea please love!”

“No worries Sally!” I said as I filled the kettle.

So, I made tea and Toni told us the story.

Her and Carl had visited two or three bars and then ended up in a gay bar. They had had more drinks and Toni had been dancing when she met Troy. They had had two or three drinks and two or three dances. Carl had been hitting the shots, was really pissed, and decided to go home. So, they put him in a cab and went to another bar.

They had two or three more rounds and then decided enough was enough. So, they walked over to the taxi rank and then three Spanish guys came out of a bar and started hassling them.

The basic gist was that they all wanted to take Toni to their apartment and show her a good time. She told them to piss off and there was some more verbal sparring before one of the guys got hands-on and Toni punched him.

He then slapped Toni, Troy tried to step in but one of the other guys punched him and he hit the deck. As this was happening a police van drove past, so they stopped and there was some more pushing and shoving so the police officers arrested everyone involved. Toni tried to tell them that her and Troy were the innocent party but the police officers didn’t want to listen.

They did not believe either party’s story, so they were all locked up for the night, all of those arrested had been fined. The police officers had let Toni and Troy out and told them they would leave the lads in the cells for another hour or so.

They had used a bus to get to us as they could not afford a taxi due to the fine.

We all agreed it was lucky that nothing worse had happened but unlucky that they all got fined. Toni and Troy had done nothing wrong so we could not understand why they had been fined.

By the time Toni had told us the tale and we had drunk our teatime was rolling on. I noticed that Isabella had glanced at her watch a couple of times. Sally must have noticed as well.

“Right guys, I think we should be getting back to work,” she said to one and all “Toni can I have a quick word in private please?”

She took Toni out onto the patio, and they came back seconds later.

“Right Troy knows what we all do for a living,” she said smiling at him and then at us. He looked around at us and smiled. I guess he was trying to show us he was cool with it. To be fair it just looked creepy!

“Erm yes, I have been told everything about you guys, Toni is so proud of you all,” he stuttered.

“I told him you are like one big family to me,” she gushed.

I have to say it was something I did not think about, but I knew little about her background or her family life. I made a promise to myself to put that right as soon as I had a chance.

“So, are you staying to watch the crew at work?” Sally asked.

“Would you mind?” he said at the same time as he blushed.

“I don’t see why not,” Sally replied, “As long as the team do not mind?”

She looked around at us and we all agreed that he could stay.

“Right, I think you both need a shower,” Sally said to Troy and Toni. They both agreed that was a good idea and Toni led Troy out toward the bedrooms.

“Right Isabella and Zak, if you are ready how about we just run through the film for this afternoon?” Sally Said.

We both nodded our agreement.

“Right this afternoon we are filming outside on the patio, “she said with a smile, “Isabella you will be on the sun lounger, Zak will be the gardener and he will offer to put sun cream on your back.”

“Okay, no worries,” Isabella said and bit her lip as she looked at me.

“Zak, we want you to spend a fair bit of time oiling her up, once the back is done Isabella will roll over and then spend some time doing her front,” Sally said and then she looked at Mandy who smiled at her in agreement.

“Sex wise, we want oral both ways, then some sixty-nine, then penetration in four or five different positions and then move into the money shot,” Sally said, “which will be...”

Isabella held her hand up to stop Sally.

“Yes, love what’s up,” Sally asked.

“Could the money shot be Zak coming over my boobs, perhaps I could pleasure him with my boobs until he cums,” she said and blushed slightly.

“Yes love, if that works for you it works for us,” Sally said and glanced at Mandy, Mandy winked at her and then smiled at me. It was obvious from the look on Isabella’s face that it was something she liked. Both Sally and Mandy had told me that if the lady likes something then do it as it makes the film more natural.

“Right Zak, Isabelle into the showers please and then into Toni’s room for makeup, Mandy if you would take care of props, please, “she said,” Carl, Andy if you can set up the cameras please?”

She was now all business-like, and we jumped to it.

“Is there anything I can do to help?” Troy asked.

“If you are sure, you could help Andy and Carl?” Sally replied.

I hit the shower and even took time to make sure I was nice and trimmed down below. When I came out of the shower Mandy was sitting on my bed a huge smile spread over her face as I walked into the room naked.

“My My oh what a huge cock you have young man” she giggled, and her hand reached out for me.

She wanked me for a few minutes, then stopped and smiled at me.

“I need you to fuck me later,” she purred, “I need you to take me from behind and fuck the arse off me.”

I do love a lady who knows what she wants...

“Now that sounds like a good plan,” I said and stepped back and pulled on some clean boxers.

“It looks like Isabella has lost her nervousness,” Mandy said and there was a knowing look on her face.

“Look if this ever gets weird for you just say and I can find another job,” I said.

“To be honest it’s quite a turn on to be fair!” She said with a little giggle.

“Okay but only if, you are sure?” I asked.

I was not sure it would turn me on if Mandy was getting shagged by other guys, but I guess we all have different kinks.

“I am sure.” She said with a cheeky wink.

She had laid out some clothes for me to wear, they were all from my own wardrobe. There were some cut-off jeans and vest vest-style t-shirt. I slipped my trainers on and kissed Mandy, she was pushing her body into me, and it would have been easy to strip off and shag her there and then, but I knew that I had a job to do.

Once I was dressed Mandy left and then I went and knocked on Toni’s door and then walked in. Isabella was dressed in a little two-piece bikini that left nothing to the imagination. Her tits were barely hidden under the top and the arse was on full display. Her tanned skin was almost ebony, she had her hair tied up in a ponytail and she looked a million dollars.

She smiled at me, and I returned the smile. Fuck me I thought I really wanted to fuck her.

“Are you okay Isabella?” I asked.

“Yes, I was worried that I would be nervous, but you are all being so nice and kind,” she said, “it is making it so easy. Plus, you are a great shag and that is taking my mind off the cameras.”

At that point, Sally came in. She smiled at us both.

“Right Isabella, let’s get you settled on the sunbed and Zak if you can take up a position by one of the flower beds, do a bit of digging and then turn to the pool and make out you had not noticed Isabella before moving over to her,” Sally said.

“Okay no worries,” I replied.

“And Isabella will offer you a drink and then you offer to put some sun cream on her back,” Mandy chipped in.

“Isabella, are you happy with everything?” Sally asked.

“Yes, it all sounds good to me,” she said and then she smiled at each one of us.

We all walked out onto the patio, Andy and Carl were doing some last-minute adjustments to the cameras. Tony and Troy were sitting on chairs just off the set, I noticed that the very sexy Isabella captivated Troy. To be fair she did look like sex on a stick and the bikini she was wearing did not hide much.

He was talking to Toni but his eyes were all over Isabella.

Mandy gave me a rake and spade, and I went to the far side of the patio.

Isabella lay on the sunbed, there was a cool box and some bottles of suntan lotion on the floor next to her. Mandy handed Isabella a huge pair of sunglasses.

Andy was on the Camera that was closest to me, Carl was on the camera overlooking Isabella. They both gave me a thumbs-up as I walked past them.

“Right if everyone is ready?” Sally shouted.

There was a chorus of Yes’s.

“Sound are you ready?” she called out.

“Check,” Andy said.

“Cameras are you ready,” she called.

“Rolling and good to go!” Carl Replied.

“Yes, all good,” shouted Andy.

“Right...” Sally paused, “Three ... two ... One and Action!”

I started to dig in the border, just turning the soil over, I kept it up for a few minutes before I rammed the spade into the soil and wiped the back of my hand over my forehead.

I turned around and looked surprised at the fact that a gorgeous lady was on a sun lounger a few yards away. She was smiling at me.

“That looks like hard work,” she said and pointed at the cool box, “Would you like a cold drink?”

“I would love a cold drink, please,” I said and walked over to where the cool box was sitting next to her sun lounger.

As I walked over to her side of the patio; Andy panned his camera around as I walked slowly, slowly as I knew it made it easier for him to track me.

I picked up a chair and sat close to the sun lounger, my eyes wandered up and down her body, she really did look gorgeous. I gave the camera my trademark cheeky wink.

Isabella stood up and bent over the cool box giving me a great view of her arse. I did a couple of very theatrical looks at her bum. She had the sort of arse that was made for a good rimming, it was not in the plan, but I decided to throw it into the mix if I got the chance.

She handed me a drink and took one for herself.

“So how is the garden coming along?” she asked between sips of water. I noticed that some condensation dripped off the bottle and into her cleavage. Andy zoomed in and got the water as it dribbled down her skin.

“Oh, it’s getting there,” I replied as I sipped my own water.

“I was wondering if I may ask you a huge favour,” she asked, her face was a mask of desire.

“Sure thing, anything I can do to help,” I replied, I was eager to get stuck into the sexy Spanish bird that was almost naked in front of me.

“I was going to tan my back, but I need someone to put some lotion on for me, would you mind?” she asked, her voice was sultry, and her words were slow and thick with need.

“I would be glad to help,” I said, I put the water bottle down and picked up the suntan lotion.

Isabella rolled over and opened her legs. I poured a good amount of the lotion into the palms of my hands.

I took a good look at her gorgeous arse and again gave the camera my trademark cheeky wink.

“Cut...” I heard Andy shout out. It was weird as I had never heard him call a halt to the filming.

“Is everything okay love? “Sally asked as she walked onto the set.

“No, one Carl is in the wrong position, and we could do with a better close-up of the lotion going onto the hands,” Andy said and shot an annoyed look at Carl.

“Toni, can you get a wet cloth for Zak’s hands please love?” Sally shouted out before turning to Carl. The scowl on her face was more than evident.

“Carl please get that little brain of yours into gear mate!” she growled, and he looked worried.

“Sorry Guys,” he said and there was a catch in his voice, he then moved his camera to the right so he would be out of Andy’s shot.

Toni went into the kitchen and came out with a wet cloth and a towel. She moved me off the set and washed the lotion off my hands then dried them.

“Zak, look Troy doesn’t know about us and I would prefer it to stay that way if that’s okay with you?” she said and glanced over where he was sitting. He had his eyes glued on Isabella and her sexy body.

“Yes, no worries, so you and him?” I asked.

“Yes, I think he might be the one for me,” she said, “he gets me, and he’s not worried about my job.”

I was worried about her saying that as they had only met the day before and her falling head over heels was madness in my mind. I did wonder if he was into her or into the job she did. Anyway, it was not for me to offer her lifestyle advice.

“As long as he makes you happy,” I said and smiled at her. In my head, I was thinking if he hurt her, he would be sorry. He would be in a world of pain...

“Right guys, are we ready?” Sally shouted out. I walked back onto the set, and we reset the scene. I glanced over at Carl; he was looking shamefaced.

“Sound are you ready?” she called out.

“Check,” Andy said.

“Cameras are you ready” she called.

“Rolling and good to go,” Carl replied.

“Yes, all good,” shouted Andy.

“Right...” Sally paused, “Three ... two ... One and Action!”

I poured lotion into the palms of my hands and Andy got a really close-up, close-up. I waited until he had backed off a little bit before I knelt beside Isabella and started to apply the lotion to her arms and shoulders, her skin was shining as I rubbed the cream into it. Her skin felt warm and firm.

I worked my way down her back and then back up toward her neck.

“I don’t really want lines on my back, would you unclip my bikini top please” Isabella purred. I unclipped it and she slipped it off, tossing it onto the floor.

I rubbed the cream into her skin, making sure that my hands slipped down her side and over the slopes of her boobs. I took my time as Sally had requested, I rubbed the lotion in, covering every inch of her sexy body.

“Mmmm that feels so good!” she sighed as I worked the tips of my fingers over her naked back.

I worked my way down and was soon massaging the cream into her tight buttocks. My fingers opened her arse giving Carl a good shot of her arsehole as my fingers worked on her. Then I worked my hands down her inner thighs. The tips of my fingers brushed her bikini-covered quim and Isabella let out a little groan.

“Mmmm that feels so good!” she purred.

To honest it was a delight for me to run my hands all over her, it was fun, it was sexy, and my cock was straining to be released.

I worked down over her thighs, her calves, and her ankles. Then I worked back up and gave her well-muscled buttocks another good covering of the cream. My fingers delved between her bum cheeks and Carl knelt at the foot of the lounger getting some great between-the-leg shots.

“Did you want to do your front?” I asked, I knew the answer...

Isabella rolled over, her flat stomach and full tits were on display. I poured more of the suntan lotion onto my hands and started to cream up her shoulders and neck.

“Mmmm, that feels so good,” she purred as I worked my hands down over the slopes of her boobs.

I was soon massaging her titties, my hands slipping over the skin, the lotion acting as a lubricant. Her nipples grew harder and bigger between my fingers as I tweaked them and rolled them between my fingertips.

“Mmmmm, you have such firm hands!” she sighed.

“And you have such firm titties!” I replied.

Isabella had her eyes closed and little moans and groans were emanating from her as I moved my hands over her tits. I cupped them; I fondled them; I licked and sucked on them.

I poured more lotion onto my hands and massaged down over her stomach. I worked the cream into her skin, taking my time. I was aware of what Sally had asked for...

I worked my hands down over her strong thighs and down her legs until I was massaging her feet.

The camera lads worked around me, and I could sense them zooming in and out. Time seemed to stand still, and I had no idea of how long I had been massaging this Spanish beauty for.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.