How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

I woke up the next morning as Mandy moved in my arms, she kissed me and got out of bed, she was as naked as the day she was born. I was horny and my cock stirred but she was having none of it. I reached out for her, but she batted my hands away. I really wanted to get her on her hands and knees and give her a right good seeing too.

“I should go back to my own room,” she whispered and kissed me on the lips before heading out into the corridor. I lay back and wondered about the day ahead. So far, I had made all of my movies so far with experienced actresses. Today would be something different.

Isabella was new to the industry, so new that today’s filming would be her first. My first worry was that she would not turn up, and my second was that she might lose her bottle during the filming. I had made a promise to myself to make her life as easy as possible, I felt sorry for her.

I was determined to help her as much as I could, the guys I had worked with had helped me and I felt it was my duty to pass on that kindness. I looked at my watch, it was just before six and time for my run.

I got into my running gear and headed out to the kitchen, took two water bottles from the fridge, and headed out to the patio. Carl was on one of the sun loungers, I was not sure if he was asleep or unconscious. I gave him a nudge and he stirred, the smell of the BO and alcohol coming off him was almost choking me, and he looked as rough as a badger’s arse.

“What..., what are you doing?” he muttered.

“Are you okay mate?” I asked.

“Yea, just fuck off and leave me alone,” he grunted. One another day in another place that comment would earn him a few slaps, but he was a workmate and we all had off days.

“Charming!” I replied as I started my warmups.

I did some reps of press-ups, squats, sit-ups, and burpees. Then I drank one of the bottles of water before heading out for my run. It was a nice morning, not too hot yet, but you could see it was coming. The sky was blue and cloudless and had all the makings of another hot Spanish day.

I ran for two hours, an hour there and an hour back. Then I did a few lengths of the pool. Mandy was sitting at one of the tables when I got out of the pool but there was no sign of Carl.

“Morning handsome, I got you a mug of coffee,” she said, and I saw her scoping me out as I dried off.

“Morning gorgeous, how are you today?” I asked and gave her a peck on the lips.

“Yeah, all good,” she smiled; I sat down at the same time Sally came out of the kitchen.

“Good morning, guys,” she said and sat down. She was wearing a pair of pink pyjamas and she looked very sexy with that just-got-out-of-bed look. I was really looking forward to making movies with her!

“What time are we expecting Isabella?” Mandy asked.

“Around eleven-thirty,” Sally said and glanced at her watch after a sip of her coffee.

“I better get some breakfast on for the team,” Mandy said.

“I will have a shower and then come and help you, Mandy,” I told her.

I was soon in the bathroom attached to my room, I shaved upstairs and downstairs before jumping into the shower, I washed thoroughly and then dried off. I was soon dressed in shorts and a T-shirt.

I headed out to the kitchen, Mandy and Sally had the breakfast under control. There was bacon and eggs on plates, I made a pot of tea and filled glasses with orange juice. Mandy was buttering a huge mound of toast.

Sally and Mandy were putting the food out on the table when Andy came into the room.

“Oh good, Andy can you please go and wake up Carl and Toni, please?” Sally said when she saw him.

“Yes, no worries love,” he replied and left the room.

“Carl was out for the count on the patio this morning,” I said, “and as grumpy as fuck.”

“He needs to slow down on the booze,” Sally said and there was a knowing look between her and Mandy, it was obvious they had been talking about it.

We were a small team and everything we did had some knock-on effect on the rest of the team, we had to work for each other. The more I worked with them the more it reminded me of my time in the army, the same ethos and the same team spirit, okay in the army we shot bullets at the enemy and in this job is shot cum over the faces of my leading ladies, but I am sure you get the gist Andy came in seconds later, his face told me that something was up.

“Right Carl is getting dressed but Toni is not in her room, and it looks like her bed has not been slept in,” he said.

“Shit, what the hell is going on,” Sally said and walked out of the room, quickly followed by Mandy. I heard a heated conversation between the two ladies and very hung-over Carl. he was getting a bollocking that was for sure.

Sally and Mandy came back in and sat down, followed by a very sheepish and green around the gills looking Carl.

We all sat down to eat; nothing was being said there was just an awkward silence around the table. Carl was next to me, and I could still smell the alcohol on him.

He drank his tea but did not touch the food, and when he saw me push my empty plate away, he pushed his over to me. I gave him a knowing look and then tucked into the food.

“I can’t believe you left her out on her own, you dick head!” Sally snapped.

“I know, I am sorry, I was pissed!” he groaned.

“Yes, and that’s the last time you will be getting pissed on this trip!” Mandy chipped in

“But...” He tried to say but Sally held her hand up to stop him.

“No fucking buts, okay, no fucking buts!” she spat her reply at him, “We have no way of knowing where Toni is, who is with her or what has happened to her?”

“Look Mandy could do the makeup,” he said, his voice quivering.

“It is not about makeup, it is not about making porno movies you twat “she said, the anger evident in her voice.

She shook her head and looked around at the rest of us.

“Can you believe this twat!” She asked.

“I just meant...” he tried to reply but she cut him off.

“One of our team, a young girl is out somewhere in a foreign country, and we have no way of finding her you prick,” she growled. This was before the days of mobile phones of course.

“Who knows what might have happened to her, you read stories in the Sunday papers about girls getting abducted,” Mandy said.

I had finished eating and was washing my food down with a mug of tea.

“Shall I go for a drive and see if we can see her?” I offered.

“Yes, please Zak, would you mind?” Sally said and flashed me a smile. Then she turned to Carl.

“So where did you see her last?” she asked.

“I honestly don’t know Sally, we had both had a lot to drink,” he muttered.

“You are a twat Carl, an out-and-out twat!” she said and the venom in her voice was thick.

She stood up and so did I. The minibus keys were on a hook in the hall, I grabbed them as I walked out of the door followed by Sally and Mandy.

I drove us down to the bar we had been in the night before. All of the bars were locked up, apart from one that was doing breakfast with a beer for the die-hards.

We parked up and walked around, I knew that we would not find her, but we had to make the effort. We walked around for an hour or so, there was no sign of her. There was a park by the beach with benches, so I checked the park whilst Mandy and Sally looked on the beach.

It was Sally who called a halt to our efforts.

“We need to think about what we do next,” she said as she led us back to the minibus.

“Should we call the police?” Mandy said, there was a catch in her voice, she was obviously very worried.

“If it is like the UK, they won’t do anything until she has been missing for twenty-four hours,” Sally replied.

She was right, Toni was not a kid and just because she had not come home after a night out did not mean she had come to some harm.

We drove back to the villa; Isabella was getting out of a taxi as we pulled up. She smiled but still looked nervous. Andy opened the door and looked at Sally. She just shook her head...

Isabella was given a bottle of water and asked to sit on the patio and the rest of us met in the dining room.

“Right Toni is not here, we don’t know what has happened to her, for all we know she might be sleeping off a hangover on someone’s sofa,” Sally said with a shake of her head, “we need to decide if we film today or not”?

“I think we have to carry on,” Mandy said. We all looked at her and wondered if she was right or wrong.

She knew better than I did that Sally’s business, and our jobs were on the line. This trip could have a huge knock-on effect on us all. We all made a good living from the studio and I for one would have no idea what I would do if it all went tits up.

“Yes, I think we shoot the movies today and then if Toni does not turn up, we go to the police tomorrow,” Andy said.

“I think...” Carl started to say but Sally interrupted.

“No one cares what you think mate,” she spat. He looked away, shamefaced.

Sally looked at me, and I thought about it for a few seconds before answering.

“I think we film!” was my answer, I knew how much the trip meant to Sally.

She thought about it for a few seconds.

“Right guys, we need to get to work,” Sally said, “so the first movie is indoors, Isabella will be the maid and she will find Zak in bed when she goes to make up his room,” Sally said, “She will bend over and flash her bum a few times whilst she is dusting and stuff and then she will catch him wanking and will offer to help, obviously!”

Everyone around the table looked at each other and then headed off to get to work. We were all worried about Toni but at the same time, the future of the studio was at risk, as well as our jobs.

Mandy told me she would do my makeup after she had sorted Isabella out.

I went and had a shower, then I went to the spare room we were using for the film. It was all made up; the cameras were in place and the guys were setting up the sound booms. I was dressed in a pair of tight briefs, and I noticed Carl shooting glances at me. He noticed that I had caught him and blushed before turning away shame-faced.

I got the guys some bottles of water from the kitchen and passed them around. We drank as we waited for the girls to appear. It was a hot day and we all needed to keep hydrated.

I heard the villa’s telephone ringing and was about to head out to answer it, but it stopped so it was either answered or the caller had rung off. I opened the patio doors to allow more air into the room and I sat on the bed.

“Zak, you are friendly with Sally, do you think she is still angry with me?” Carl asked as he taped down some cables to avoid a trip hazard.

“Mate I don’t know, but if I were you, I would buckle down and do anything to make her happy” I answer. I think we all wanted to slap him to be fair.

“You need to knock the drink on the head Carl, it’s getting embarrassing,” Andy chipped in. Andy was not hiding his anger...

Seconds later Mandy came in with Isabella, she was looking great. She was dressed in the typical French maid style costume. A little black dress with a white lacy front, and high heels. I knew she would have some sexy undies on and either a suspender belt and stockings or some hold-ups.

Her hair was in a ponytail and her make-up looked perfect. She lucked very fuckable.

“Good morning, Isabella,” I said as she came in, she smiled that nervous smile before answering.

“Buenos días, Zak,” she said with a cheeky wink, her Spanish accent was so sexy.

“These two chaps are Carl and Andy, and they are the camera and sound guys,” Mandy said, introducing the guys. They both smiled at her, trying to put her at ease.

“Buenos días, Carl, Buenos días Andy,” Isabela said They both replied with good mornings and then went back to their work. They were not really people people to be fair.

Sally burst into the room, taking us all by surprise.

“Right, she rang, and she is fine,” she shouted. The relief was evident on everyone’s faces.

“Thank fuck for that!” Andy said.

“So, what happened?” Mandy asked.

“So she left Carl in a gay bar and went dancing, she met up with some guy but as they were waiting for a taxi to take them home three Spanish guys tried to hit on her and wouldn’t take no for an answer, there was some sort of altercation and the police were involved and they all got a night in the cells,” Sally told us.

“Thank fuck, but is she okay,” Mandy said, and you could hear the relief in her voice.

“Yes, do we need to go and pick her up?” I asked.

“No, she is on her way, the guy that was with her is dropping her off in an hour or so,” Sally said.

“Well thank God she is okay,” Andy said,” so will we wait for her?”

Sally pondered that for a few seconds before she answered.

“No, I think we should get on with the movie!” She looked around at everyone, “We have limited time and need to make the most of it.”

Everyone in the room nodded their agreement.

“Right have we got the props for Isabella?” she asked.

“Yes, over on the chair,” Mandy said, I looked over there was a feather duster as well as a little plastic carry box with cleaning products in it. We had found it under the sink in the kitchen.

“So, we will start with a scan of the room, Zak will be in bed pretending to be asleep,” she said with air quotes, “Isabella will knock on the door and wait for ten seconds, then knock again, ten seconds later she will walk in the door. We need a nice, surprised look at the camera when you see that Zak is in the bed, then start to polish and dust the unit and the TV that is opposite the end of the bed and make sure that you give us some glimpses of that cute bum of yours. Zak, when you are ready go for it, I am sure you know what we need?” Sally said and looked over at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.