How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

We took a fifteen-minute tea break, and Toni had brewed up.

I went and cleaned the goo of my stomach. Then I got into my robe and followed the guys into the canteen. I grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and downed it in one go. The heat was a killer, I thought I might suggest we do some movies in the evening when it was cooler. There were some major advantages to being in Spain, but the midday heat was not one of them.

We sat around and ate some leftover sandwiches; the tea was great. It really hit the spot. I glanced at the clock. It was just after four, I figured we would be wrapped up by six. I fancied a beer and a decent feed, the sandwiches were okay, but I fancied a decent meal. All this sex gave me a great appetite.

So, we chatted and there was the usual piss-taking and banter, all of which I loved as it took me back to my days in the army. We all slagged each other off but it was just banter.

Sally called an end to the tea break, and we all went back onto the set. Sally asked me to get back on the bed and had Mandy stand next to me. I knew from experience she would use a cutaway shot to get the movie moving again. Sally came on to the set to talk to us.

“Right Mandy how are we going to move forward,” She asked, casting a look at my now flaccid cock.

“I think he would get off the bed and then undress me,” Mandy said, and she glanced at my cock as well.

“Toni, can you give Zak a hand, no pun intended!” Sally called out.

Toni walked onto the set; she had a bottle of lube in one hand. She poured some onto her right hand and started to fondle my cock. She was smiling at me, and I could read her mind, she really wanted me to ride her, shag her, fuck her. To be fair I was eager for another session with Toni she was a top-quality shag.

She was a lady who loved sex and did not make any pretence about the fact. she was a great lover, energetic, giving, and eager.

Sally, and Mandy both watched Toni’s educated hand as she wanked me back into life. It did not take long for my organ to react to her ministrations. Both Sally and Mandy had a glint in their eyes as they watched Toni massage me back to life.

“And then?” Sally asked breaking the silence.

“And then I think he would put me on the bed and give me some oral,” Mandy continued, “before slipping me a length!”

They both glanced down at my cock.

“Sounds good to me,” I said.

“Sounds good to me!” Mandy smiled.

“Sounds good to me as well!” Sally laughed.

I looked up at Toni, she did not say anything she just smiled and winked but I knew what she was thinking.

“Right guys and girls, how about getting this movie finished and in the can,” Sally shouted.

I watched as Sally led the guys off the set.

“You okay love?” Mandy said as the guys got set up, “This isn’t weird for you, is it?”

“No, I am cool with it, but are you?” I replied.

“Yes, and it will make a good keepsake, one for the memory box,” she said with a cheeky wink.

I was about to ask her what she meant when Sally called the room to order.

“Cameras are you ready?” Sally shouted.

“Yes, Sally love!” Andy and Carl called out in unison.

“Sound are you ready?” Sally shouted.

“Yes, Sally!” Carl replied.

“Right...” Sally paused, “Three ... Two ... One and Action!”

I counted to five in my head before getting off the bed, Mandy took a step closer to me and planted a big kiss on my lips. We had a good old-fashioned snog, lips smashing together, hands wandering. I pulled her smock up and exposed her arse, I saw Andy zooming in on my hands as I stroked her buttocks.

She pushed me away after a while and reached out and stroked my cock.

“How about I repay your kindness,” I said and pushed her hand away. I reached out and unbuttoned her smock, slowly revealing her undies, she had on a white lacy bra and matching knickers.

I made a show of turning her around and scoping out her bum. A move that got me a thumbs-up from Andy.

She turned around and rested her hands on the massage table. Her arse sticking out suggestively, I dropped to my knees behind her and showered her buttocks in kisses. My hands grabbed her hips.

I slipped my fingers into the elasticated waistband and slipped her panties off. Mandy spread her legs and I used my hands to open her bum cheeks, and I was soon rimming her. She loved a good rimming did Mandy and I loved rimming her, so it was all good. Plus, Lorenzo had told Sally that the Spanish porn lovers appreciated a bit of rimming.

I ran my tongue up and down the crack of her arse before pressing it tight into her little puckered starfish. I ran the tip of it round and round her bum hole. Mandy was moaning and groaning, and I know it was not acting as she loved it, she really loved a good rimming!

I was lapping at her arse for all I was worth, we were both getting into it. I sensed a camera zooming getting closer and then zooming in to get a close-up. I did all I could to make it easier for whichever of the guys was on his knees next to me. I did some long-exaggerated strokes of my tongue up and down the crack of her arse.

I covered her bum cheeks in kisses and then buried my face between her buttocks and made them jiggle by rocking my face back and forth. I felt Mandy pushing back at me as I licked and lapped at her little puckered arsehole.

She was moaning and groaning like a cheap whore, she was great at keeping the dialogue going was Mandy.

I kept up my assault until I felt we had filmed enough of that particular little fetish. I stood up and ran a series of kisses along her shoulders, first on the left and then on the right. I nuzzled into the nape of her neck.

“You are a randy little bugger, aren’t You!” she growled.

Then I took a step backwards and unclipped her bra, a movement that I had learned to slow right down, and then Mandy slowly shrugged off her bra. My hands reached around, and I cupped her big firm boobies. I was kissing her shoulder again and in my eye line I could see Carl, he was standing on the other side of the massage bed, and he was getting some good footage of me mauling her titties.

I cupped her tits in the palms of my hands and presented her big firm titties to the camera, then my hands were stroking, fondling, mauling them. She did have great Jugs. My fingers ran up and down the warm firm flesh and I could hear Mandy purring.

“Do you like my big titties, young man?” she moaned as I played with them.

My fingers tweaked her nipples, I tugged them, and I rolled them between the tips of my digits. They grew longer and thicker as I played with them.

“OH god, I want to feel your big cock in my pussy!” Mandy growled.

Again, I knew she was not acting, she was horny, and I was horny. It was time to fuck her...

She lowered herself so her body was resting on the massage bed and pushed her arse out, at the same time she splayed her legs giving me better access. I took my cock in my hand and waited for Andy to get into position to film my cock as it entered the very sexy Mandy.

“Don’t tease me please!” she moaned, and I saw that she was gripping the edge of the massage bed and gripping it hard. Her knuckles were turning white. I glanced down and saw that Andy was in position.

I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down the crack of her arse then lowered my aim and slid my cock deep into her very tight and very wet cunt. She gasped and I groaned. Then I pulled my cock all the way out, I gasped, and she groaned. I did this a few times, letting Andy get some good angles and good footage. He gave me a little nod when he was happy and I grabbed one of Mandy’s hips in each hand and started to fuck her, long, slow strokes...

I was soon driving my cock into her tight little love tunnel. I kept up a nice steady pace. Mandy and I were both keeping up great dialogue. There were lots of Oohs and Ahhs, lots of moans and groans. Lots of fuck Me’s and lots of shit that feels so goods.

In and out I drove my cock, in and out deeper and harder. I was slamming my cock into her and watching her big bum shimmer and shake. It was such a turn-on.

“Ohh that feels so good, I can feel it, I can feel your cock driving in and out of my pussy!” Mandy sighed.

In and out I drove, keeping up a nice slow, metronomic pace. My navel was slapping off Mandy’s bum cheeks and making a satisfying noise. I kept driving into her my hips moving rhythmically.

I saw Carl moving and I knew he would soon be filming my arse, getting a shot of my balls bouncing around as I rammed my cock in and out of the very sexy lady that was bent over the table before me. The feeling of fucking Mandy as Carl and Andy zoomed in and out.

“Oh, fuck you know how to fuck a lady!” Mandy growled.

I gave it another five minutes before I withdrew my cock, I grabbed Mandy by the hips and spun her around before lifting her up onto the bed, it was just the right height.

“Oh, you are a big strong lad,” she giggled as I plonked her onto the bed.

She was perched on the edge, and she spread her legs for me. I dropped to my knees and started to kiss up and down the insides of her thighs. I soon had her legs over my shoulders, and I was working my tongue in and out of her now very wet pussy.

I know that some guys will not eat a pussy once they have had their cock in there, but it did not worry me one bit, I was clean she was clean, so it was time for a munch.

I made sure I gave her twat some nice theatrical lashes so that the camera lads got some good footage. Mandy had a very tasty and very wet cunt and I loved eating her out. She was very juicy and I made sure I lapped a good amount of it up.

“Oh, fuck that feels so good!” Mandy groaned, “You have a tongue like an electric eel!”

Once I was sure that the guys had some good close-ups, I got on with the job of making my lover cum. I kissed; I licked; I lapped.

She was moaning and groaning as I ate her pussy!

I alternated my attack, sometimes licking her clit and sometimes driving my tongue into her love tunnel. I could feel one of Mandy’s hands gripping the back of my head, pushing me tighter into her sex. I knew that her other hand would be mauling and fondling her tits.

My face was wet, coated with a thick coating of her excitement, the excitement was oozing from her pussy. I felt her legs moving as she drummed her heels into my back.

I worked with renewed vigour at her clit, I knew from experience she was getting close. I was letting out little grunts and groaning as I worked on her pussy.

And Mandy was keeping up her side of the dialogue.

“Oh yes ... that is it ... that is it” she moaned.

“Oh, fuck my pussy is on fire!” she groaned.

Faster and faster, I lapped at her pussy. I tried to make it as noisy as possible as I knew it would make for a good movie.

“Oh, you are a good boy!” she purred.

I love giving oral sex, and I particularly loved giving it to Mandy I lapped up and down her pussy, making the tip of my tongue stay in contact with her pink flesh at all times.

“Oh my god, that feels so good,” she growled.

I licked hard and faster, I sense Andy and Carl moving around me, but my focus was on making Mandy cum. I was grunting and groaning as I licked her pussy, I could feel her hand stroking the back of my neck as I worked harder and harder.

“Yesss. Ohhh God Yesss, that is amazing!” she moaned, her words full of passion, full of desire.

After a few more minutes I felt her legs tight on me and her hand pulled me deeper into her sex.

“Oh, fuck yes yes yes!” she chanted, “I am going to...”

She did not finish the sentence as her climax hit her and hit her hard. I felt my face getting hotter and wetter as her excitement gushed from her quim.

“Ohhhhh fuck yes,” I heard her moan as she let wave after wave of pleasure wash over her.

I could feel the orgasm rolling through her, I could feel her body pulsing, twitching, jerking.

The noise of her orgasm filled my ears, and the smell of her excitement filled my nose.

I kept licking, lapping, and sucking until I heard the noises of her climax ease, I felt her hand leave the back of my head, and I stood up ... I felt her hand reach out and stroke my cock, it was already semi-hard, but with a few strokes of Mandy’s deft hand, I was as hard as nails and ready for action.

“I want you to get onto the bed,” she said and did a theatrical wink to the camera.

I did as I was told and seconds later Mandy hopped up and straddled me. She took my cock in her hand and rubbed it up and down her pussy. I heard shuffling I knew that Andy or Carl was now filming the action from the foot of the bed.

“I want to ride you until you cum deep in my pussy!” she growled and then she slipped the head of my cock into her pussy and pressed down. My cock slid deep inside her and she was still, not moving at all.

“Can we do that again please Mandy?” Sally shouted.

“No problem love!” Mandy shouted. She lifted up and my cock slipped out of her tight love tunnel.

“I want to ride you until you cum deep in my pussy!” she growled and then she slipped the head of my cock into her pussy and pressed down. My cock slid deep inside her and she was still, not moving at all.

She lifted up and held my cock, stroking it up and down her pussy before sinking back onto it, letting out a really low moan as my cock slid into her. She did this a few times before riding me slowly, her hips almost rotating as she used my cock. Her movements were slow and deliberate. She knew the way to film a porno movie that was for sure, and she knew what turned men on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.