How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

After a quick brew and a chat Mandy and I headed back onto the set. The rest of the morning was spent fucking, we moved the action into the bedroom, and I fucked her doggy style again, then with Mandy on top, then with me on top.

We did reverse cowgirl; I got a great view of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy as her bum cheeks bounced up and down on it. Andy was almost resting his camera on my head as Mandy fucked me. I knew she loved it is one of her go-to positions, that, and doggy style.

We fucked, we changed positions and we fucked some more. We made sure that Carl and Andy got some great shots, we made sure the angles were good and we made lots of noise, noise is as important as action when it comes to porn movies. The Oohs and Ahhs, the moans and groans, the grunts, the sighs, they all added to the movie as much as the blow jobs and the fucking.

We worked well together, I guess the fact we were fucking for real made it more natural.

I made her cum twice for real and she made out she came twice more but I knew her body and I knew she was faking it, but in the movie, it would look very real. She was a great shag, but she was also a great actor.

Mandy wanted me to end the film by wanking over her tits, and what the lady wants the lady gets. Plus, I have always loved wanking over a nice pair of tits and Mandy has a great pair of tits, full and firm with amazing nipples.

She was on top of me when Sally started to make a circle in the air with her finger to tell us to wrap up the movie. Mandy energetically was riding my cock, we always tried to include some cowgirl and reverse cowgirl shots in every film. They gave the viewer some great views. Andy, Carl, and Sally had all told me that the viewers loved both positions for different reasons.

When it comes to cowgirl the camera gets a great view from behind as the girl’s arse pumps the cock in and out of her pussy. Plus, from the front, they get a great view of the girls’ tits. When it comes to reverse cowgirl the shot over the guy’s shoulder is always a crowd-pleaser as is the shot from the guy’s feet. The view of my cock driving into her cunt always gets me horny or should I say hornier. I guess if it did it for me it would do it for the average porn viewer.

Mandy rolled off me and lay on the bed. She had a huge smile on her face.

“Come on big boy, coat my titties with your cum!” she giggled.

I knelt beside her and started to wank over her big titties, her eyes were wide, and they were glued to my cock as I stroked my hand up and down its length. My shaft was lubricated with Mandy’s juices and my hand glided over the throbbing shaft. Up and down, I wanked, up and down my cock as I gazed at Mandy’s boobs. Each time I got to my bell end I gave a little twist. She was licking her lips in anticipation.

Carl had moved in for a close-up and I was not sure who looked more excited, me, Mandy, or Him!

“Come on, cum over my big titties!” Mandy growled. There was a look of pure excitement on her face. I could tell she was not acting...

I was pumping my cock for all I was worth. I let out a deep grunt and my balls ejected their goo all over her boobs. One string of cum landed on her chin.

“Spray your hot cum over my boobs,” she moaned at the same time as my cock erupted and my seed flew out. It coated her tits; I kept wanking until the well was dry...

Mandy ended the movie by massaging my jizz into her boobies.

“Cut ... that was bloody amazing guys, the cum shot at the end was great,” Sally said as she came into the set.

She threw a towel to Mandy to clean the cum off her titties and then she passed us both our robes and bottled water.

“Are you happy Mandy?” she asked.

“Yes love, I have been right royally fucked for a good three quarter’s if not an hour!” Mandy giggled.

“I meant with the film Mandy!” Sally laughed and then looked me up and down “But I can see what you mean!”

“Oops sorry, yes, I think it went well love,” Mandy said, “I think we got a good half hours’ worth of film after the editing, if not more.”

Most of our films were half an hour long. When I had done my first movie, I was told by Sally that was the optimum length for a porno.

We had done some that were longer, and Sally told me that they sometimes release the half an hour version and then an extended version later on if there was enough good footage.

It was something the music industry had started doing, they released a 7-inch version of a song and then a week or so later the 12-inch mega mix would be released. It was a little bit naughty, but it was a good money-maker. Plus, we got twice as much in our royalty cheques as some die-hard fans bought both versions.

“Andy are you and Carl happy, or do we need to do any fillers?” Sally asked.

“No, I think it went really well, we shouldn’t need fillers, we got some good reverse angles that you should be able to splice in,” he said as he drained a bottle of water. I think Carl had gone outside for a fag.

“Right If everyone is happy, I need a shower,” Mandy said and winked at me. I would have loved to join her for some more fun but it would not look professional.

Sally and Andy, both gave her a thumbs up.

She headed off to the lady’s dressing room and I headed into the gent’s dressing room, to be honest, I would have loved to slip into the shower with Mandy, but I guess it did not seem professional.

I took a long shower, making movies made you hot and sweaty at the best of times, the lights made the set so hot but making movies in Spain made it even hotter. I dried off and put on some clean boxers and a pair of shorts.

I came out of the shower room at the same time as Toni returned. She had all the bits and pieces that Mandy had asked for, for the movie that we would shoot that afternoon.

Carl had been sent out for food and he came back with a selection of sandwiches and cold drinks.

We sat in the canteen and chatted about the movie we had just made; both the lads were happy with the filming, and they always seemed to be a good barometer. Sally and Mandy both also seemed happy with what we had done. I was more than happy, we had had some great sex, what more could a man want?

We had an hour or so of filming in the can and that could be edited down to take out any crap bits. I also knew from previous films that the footage would be extended by using the different camera shots and angles the lads had used.

The food was good, I would have liked some fruit, but Carl was not really a fruit kind of guy.

Andy made cups of tea, but I tried to stick to water, I was feeling a little dehydrated.

When we had finished eating, Toni and I cleaned up the table and then Sally and Mandy got their notebooks out.

This afternoon’s film was something slightly different. I was to play a guy who was going for a massage but then got more than he bargained for. We went through the bullet points once we were all happy Mandy and I both went for another shower and to get changed into our ‘work’ clothes.

Toni did the makeup, me first and then she did Mandy’s make-up. I walked over to where Carl and Andy were setting up the cameras.

They were both sweating like pigs, shirts sticking to their backs. The studio needed better air conditioning that was for sure. We talked about angles, the lads had both been around the block a few times, and I had and could learn a lot from them. They always had a few good ideas and good suggestions about how to make the shots better. The other good thing about Andy and Carl was that they were happy to share their knowledge and guide me. Those guys gave me an education you could not buy!

Then I had a look around the set to make sure everything was in place and looking proper, looking proper was very important. It had to give the viewer the feeling that it was all ‘real.’ Again, I was learning about set design from Toni and Mandy.

I had always been eager to learn when I was in the services, and I was still eager to learn. As they say, every day is a school day. Plus, I figured if and when my time in front of the cameras ended, I could always get a job behind the cameras.

The first set was an office, the second had been a doctor’s surgery set but a massage table had been set up in the middle. The third was a bathroom set.

Toni and Sally all came out of the dressing room and were soon sat in the chairs that were behind what Andy called the camera line.

I did a double-take as I saw Sally had been made up as well. I walked over to her chair.

“Hello, you, what’s going on here,” I asked, wondering how Sally would fit into the movie we were about to make.

“Mandy thought we should have a receptionist in the movie,” she told me as Toni worked on her hair.

It made sense I thought, Mandy came out of the dressing room dressing, she was dressed in a white smock. The kind of smock doctors wear and it looked very realistic.

She looked hot ... to be fair she always looked hot.

Sally stood up and called us into a huddle.

“Right guys let’s see if we can do as well this afternoon as we did this morning,” she said and smiled at everyone.

We all looked at each other, nodded and smiled.

“Right Mandy over to you love,” she said. Mandy had her notebook in her hand.

“Right guys, so the scenario is this, Zak will enter the reception, Sally has offered to be the receptionist, she will show him into the massage room, and I will take over.” She smiled.

“Is this going to be a threesome movie?” Andy asked.

The idea made me tingle but Mandy broke the spell.

“No Sally is just playing the receptionist; she won’t be getting involved,” Mandy smiled and then gave me a wink.

The idea of shagging the two of them in the same movie was very appealing, to be honest. The idea of shagging the two of them not in a movie was also very appealing.

But I think that Sally and Mandy were such good friends and that they had made a pact not to share me on or off-screen. I just hoped Mandy did not mind that I was making a movie or two with Sally.

“I will have a chat with Zak and then I will leave him to get undressed,” she continued, “Then I will give him a good massage, the massage is as important as the fucking in this movie.”

“But he does get fucked” Carl asked.

“Of course, he gets fucked!” Mandy laughed, “And more importantly so do I!”

“Good!” I chipped in and smiled at Mandy, a smile she returned.

“Right guys, are there any questions?” Mandy asked.

There was a chorus of No’s from the rest of the team.

“Well let’s get to work,” Sally said.

I moved over toward the door that led into the reception set, Sally took a seat and Mandy went into the doctor’s office set. The room fell silent for a few seconds. It was this bit of the movie that always had my nerves jingling, waiting for the filming to start.

Carl and Andy fired up the cameras and the lights. Toni took a seat off the set.

“Toni, when everyone is in place, I think it’s down to you to get us started?” Sally called out.

“Okay Sally love,” Toni shouted back, she looked over the sets and then looked at Carl and Andy

“Sound are you ready?” she called out.

“Check,” Andy said.

“Cameras are you ready,” she called.

“Rolling and good to go,” Carl Replied.

“Yes, all good,” Shouted Andy.

“Right Guys let’s go for it,” Toni shouted.

I counted to five in my head and then knocked on the door that led to the reception room.

“Come in please,” Sally called out, I walked in and stood in front of the desk. Sally smiled up at me. She looked hot and I could not wait for when I got to shag her on film.

“I have an appointment this afternoon,” I said, trying to get a hint of nervousness in my voice.

“Ah yes you must be Zak,” she said, “You are our last appointment today.”

“Yes, that’s me,” I said with a smile. She really looked the part in her white smock coat and her hair up in a ponytail.

“Right, we have a therapist waiting for you, please go through the door and then it’s the first on the right,” Sally said, “Please knock on the door before you enter the room.”

So, with another of my trademark smiles and a cheeky wink to the camera, I headed out of the door opposite the one I had come in.

“Cut...,” Shouted Toni.

I walked across the sets and took a drink from my water bottle. You really need to keep well hydrated when doing porn that is for sure.

Andy and Carl moved the cameras, Sally walked off the set and had a chat with Mandy as I walked back over to the set where all the action would happen.

They both turned to me as I walked across the studio floor.

“Here he is, are you ready for action young man,” Mandy asked with a coy smile.

“Hey, all I have to do I lay back and enjoy myself!” I laughed.

“To be fair for the first few minutes yes that’s about right,” she retorted.

The lads had moved the cameras and the lights were set up. Sally glanced over at them.

“Right, you two it looks like we are ready to go,” she said.

I nodded and headed to the door at the back of the set.

I saw that Toni had taken a seat and Sally was standing in front of the set.

“Cameras are you ready?” Sally shouted, no matter how many scenes I had done, those words had my adrenaline working through my body and my nerves endings jittering.

“Yes, Sally love!” Andy and Carl called out in unison.

“Sound are you ready?” Sally shouted.

“Yes, Sally!” Carl replied.

“Right...,” Sally paused, “Three ... two ... One and Action!”

I counted to five in my head before knocking on the door.

“Please, come in,” I heard Mandy shout out.

I opened the door and went in.

“Hello, I am Mandy, I am your therapist,” she said.

“Hi I am Zak,” I replied.

“So, you’re after a massage, do you prefer oil or talc?” she asked, I knew that she had sent Toni out for oil, so it made sense to go for oil.

“Erm Oil I think,” I said with a smile.

“Good call, and do you prefer a soft or hard massage,” she asked, her eyes smiling.

I acted as if I had never had a massage before, so this was all new to me which to be fair it was...

“I will leave that up to you I think,” I answered, trusting Mandy to make the right choice.

“Then I think soft is the right call,” she smiled again.

“That sounds good to me,” I replied.

“Right why don’t you get undressed and get on the table face down with one of the towels covering your bum,” she pointed at a pile of towels on the chair, and she winked, then she left the room.

I undressed slowly, when I was naked, I gave my cock a few tugs, and Carl moved in close, he did love to get a close-up of my cock, bless him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.