How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

The lights were soon moved and after a gulp of water each, we both smiled at each other. That had been a great session so far. I saw that Sally was explaining things to Lorenzo and the two ladies. She was doing a lot of pointing and hand movements. I turned back to Mandy; she had a smile on her face.

“Is it working for you?” I asked, “Is it working as you thought it would?”

“Yes, and yes, it’s all going well, chill out!” she smiled and boy she really did have a smile that made a man go weak at the knees. I smiled back at her and we exchanged a look and wink.

Sally came onto the set, she looked happy.

“It’s all going well I think guys, it looks so natural,” she said with a smile, “You certainly have chemistry.”

Mandy smiled at me, and I smiled back.

“Well, Lorenzo, Maria and Lucia are both loving it so far!” Sally said.

“Right guys we are ready to go!” Andy called over.

Mandy and I got into the position we had been in when the call to cut had been shouted out.

She was stood up and I was kneeling behind her. Her big booty was crying out to be kissed.

Sally soon got us back to work, Andy had positioned his camera nice and close to Mandy.

Sally looked around to make sure everyone was in place. Lorenzo and the two ladies were sipping coffee, I had no idea where they had gotten the coffee from.

“Sound are you ready?” she called out.

“Check!” Carl shouted back.

“Cameras are you ready?” she called.

“Rolling and good to go” Carl Replied.

“Right guys let’s go for it,” Sally shouted.

I started to lick and kiss Mandy’s buttocks, then I opened them and started to give her a good rimming, running my tongue around her sexy little ring for all I was worth, I was using long exaggerated laps at her arse, to make sure Andy got some good footage. Up and down and round and round my tongue ran, coating her little bum hole with a coating of saliva. She soon had a shiny ring.

Mandy was moaning and groaning as I worked my tongue all around her arsehole. The idea of making a movie soon left my head and I just wanted to make Mandy cum and then bury my cock into her and once I was balls deep, I was going to fuck her. I was as horny as fuck, and I wanted to shag my fuck buddy for all I was worth.

I stood up and with my hands on her hips, I swung Mandy around and then kissed her, gentle kisses first, kissing her mouth, kissing her neck, kissing her shoulders. My hands cupped her tits. Fondling, massaging ... I tweaked her nipples, tugged on them as they grew between my fingers, grew bigger and harder.

I sensed both cameras moving around me...

“OH, fuck yes that’s so good!” Mandy groaned.

I moved her backwards toward the sofa and sat her down. I dropped to my knees and kissed from her knees up to her pussy, then down again first the left leg then the right leg...

Each time I got to her pussy I fluttered some kisses over it before moving down the opposite leg.

“Stop teasing me please!” she groaned, well what was I supposed to do...

I buried my face in her pussy. I used my fingers to part her petals and I started to lap at her soft pink pussy. Mandy was letting out little whimpers and sighs as I worked my tongue in and out of her folds.

“Oh yes, that’s it that’s it, just there,” she moaned.

I sensed one of the lads getting a close-up with the camera, but I was far too deep into my needs and desires to take any notice. Mandy lifted her legs to give me better access, I licked up and down her crease. She was soon oozing, her juices coated my face, and she tasted divine.

When I knew that my face was coated with her love juice I turned and smiled at the camera. Then I drove my face deep into her pussy.

“Faster Zak, faster please!” she sighed.

I ran my tongue up and down her pussy, exploring her folds, licking up the juices that were now flowing freely from her cunt. I was letting out little grunts and groans to show how much pleasure I was getting from eating her out.

“Oh my god, you are so good at that” she purred.

I kept up my work, making sure that Andy and Carl got some clear views of my tongue and her pussy. I used exaggerated laps of my tongue, as I knew that the camera lads would get some good footage of that.

I started to thrust my tongue into her love tunnel, gently tongue fucking her. I felt Mandy stroking the back of my head as I worked my tongue in and out of her very wet and very warm pussy. The more I worked my tongue the wetter she got and the more she moaned. I do love a responsive lady and Mandy was very responsive.

“OH, fuck me your tongue feels so good in my pussy!” Mandy growled.

I had totally put the idea of making a movie out of my head and just wanted to make Mandy explode. To make her cum. To make her reach the edge of her climax and then dive headlong into it.

She was moaning and groaning, and I was not sure if it was acting or she was just really turned on.

My lips moved up and started to suck on her clit, at the same time my tongue danced over its tip. At the same time, I started to slip two fingers in and out of her tight hole. I saw Andy moving his camera down to get a good view of her soaking wet hole.

“Oh, fuck me yes that’s good” she groaned as I worked my digits in and out of her cunt.

She was very wet and very hot; I thrust my fingers in and out. Thrusting deep and hard. My fingers were driving in up to the knuckles. I could feel her pussy pulsating around my digits.

I felt the motion around me as the lads worked their cameras into better positions...

I made sure that the guys got some great footage, and I changed the angles and position. I felt Andy zooming in nice and close. I made a show of sucking her juices from my fingers. She did have tasty juices.

Sally asked me to repeat that action as it looked horny on camera.

I did it and sighed.

I did it and groaned.

I did it fast

I did it slowly.

Once Sally was happy, I continued my oral assault on Mandy’s tasty quim.

I worked my tongue all over her love button as my fingers see-sawed in and out of her tight little hole. She was getting wetter and wetter as her excitement built up.

“Oh, fuck yes, I am...” she moaned, “I am cumming, don’t stop please don’t stop.”

I worked harder and harder in her clit as wiggled and wriggled below me. My hand was now soaked with her excitement. In and out I thrust my fingers, in and out of her now very wet pussy.

“Oh yes, I am getting close, so close” she moaned. I got the feeling this was for real!

I sucked her clit into my mouth and started to circle it with the tip of my tongue. I could feel the pressure building up inside Mandy, her breathing was becoming laboured, and she was letting out little moans and groans. Her bum was lifting up, as I worked on her.

“Oh yes fuck yes that’s good, so good!” Mandy growled.

I sucked harder and harder on her clit and at the same time, I was ramming my fingers into her very wet and very slippery pussy.

“OH yes YES YES, fuck me yes!” she groaned.

I felt the camera moving close to me. I could feel the heat coming off it, and the whirring it was making.

I swapped positions of my mouth and hand, my fingers frigged her clitty as I used my tongue to run huge, exaggerated licks up and down her pussy. I knew the exaggerated tongue action would look good on camera.

Andy was now kneeling, facing me. Carl was filming Mandy’s facial expressions as I worked my tongue up and down the crease of her pussy.

She was soaking wet, my face was covered in her juices as I worked my tongue into her, tongue fucking her cunt for all I was worth.

I felt her hands on my mine as I worked on her love button, massaging it, working the tips of my fingers over it in a figure-of-eight pattern.

My cock was throbbing, performing oral sex always turned me on and I so wanted to bury my cock into her. But first I needed her to orgasm for me. I needed her to climax. I needed her to cum...

Another ten seconds of pussy licking and clit stroking granted me my wish.

Mandy called out my name and shuddered and then her body was convulsing and twitching. I felt her pleasure washing over her, her body was rippling as she rode out the tidal wave of her orgasm. It was a real orgasm, no doubt about it!

“Yes, oh my God yes, oh my God yes ¸ oh my God yes!” she chanted as she let the waves of pleasure wash over her. Her hand reached for my head and pushed my tongue back into her pussy.

I kept licking until Mandy let go of my head. As soon as she had released me, I stood up. My rock-hard cock bounced around as I did so. I needed to fuck her. I needed to empty my nuts deep inside her. Mandy stood up and knelt on the sofa, her hands resting on the back of it.

She knew what she wanted and I was happy to give it to her.

I took my cock in my hand and slapped it against her buttocks. It left snail trails of precum all over the smooth arse cheeks.

Then I ran it up and down the crease of her arse before pushing it deep into her pussy. Mandy let out a deep groan and I gasped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.