How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

I woke up the following morning before the sun had come up. I was excited to be filming and excited to be filming with Mandy. To be honest, before I had started working for Sally, I had a normal sex drive, and my performance was about average I would have said.

The boner I woke up with made me realise how horny I was...

Now I was always as horny as a bag of rabbits and I seemed to have improved my performance, I seemed to be lasting a lot longer. In the old days once I had shot my load, it was job done for half an hour or so. Now I was always good to go with a little encouragement and once I was up, I was up if you know what I mean.

I lay in bed and thought about the day’s work, and how much fun it would be to be balls-deep in the sexy Mandy. We had been shagging for a while now but never in front of the camera for a real movie, yes, we had done the screen test but that was never published.

I thought back to the day I had done my screen test and it seemed like ages ago, I had learnt so much since that day!

I also wondered about working with Sally, she was a real MILF before the term MILF was invented and the idea of fucking her was very exciting, doing a couple of films with Isabella would be hard work as the nerves she was suffering from might be an issue. I was sure that with the help of the team, we would make some good movies over the next few days.

It was also important as I knew this was a make-or-break trip for Sally. She always seemed to have her head down in paperwork. I knew the finances were on a knife-edge. If this trip didn’t go well, it could mean the end of the studio. There was also the need for her to find another partner in the studio.

Sally had told me that ten movies would see us break even, any more than that meant we were in profit and profit was what we were all interested in at the end of the day. Even then if Colin walked away, we were fucked.

As the sun rose, I got out of bed pulled on my trunks and grabbed a towel. I went out to the patio put my towel over a chair and dived into the pool. The water was lukewarm, but it still took my breath away.

I did thirty lengths of the pool. Half were breaststroke, half were backstroke.

I knew that keeping fit and keeping in decent shape was vitality important to my life in the movies. As I got out of the water and grabbed my towel to dry off Sally walked into the patio with two mugs of coffee.

“Morning handsome, are you ready to make great porn today?” she asked as she sat down, I noticed her eyes wandering over my body. I wondered if she was looking forward to shagging me as much as I was looking forward to shagging her.

“I have been out of action for a few days, and I am as horny as hell,” I said with a cheeky wink.

“Well, well, perhaps we should reschedule and do my movies today,” she said and stood up, she closed the gap between us in two steps, and then her hand stroked my cock through the fabric of my trunks. I gasped and she smiled.

“To be honest, I have watched you fucking other ladies and wondered what it might be like to be on the end of this great tool,” she whispered. My cock was reacting to her touch, it was throbbing and ready to be used...

“To be honest I have wanted to shag you since you approached me in the bar that afternoon!” I groaned, at the same time we heard a noise in the kitchen and Sally took her hand off my cock and stepped away. Seconds later Carl came out of the villa, coffee in one hand and a bottle of water in the other.

“Morning both,” he said and sat at one of the tables, he looked as rough as a badger’s arse.

“Good morning, Carl, are you going to be ready to work in a couple of hours?” Sally asked as she sat down and picked up her coffee. I picked mine up and took a couple of sips.

“Yes love, after a bit of breakfast I will be fine,” he groaned and drank the whole bottle of water in one go. I suddenly remembered that I had offered to cook breakfast that morning.

“I better get showered and get cooking then,” I said, and I left the patio with my coffee in one hand and my towel in the other and a throbbing cock!

I shaved and showered in a super quick time, then got dressed into shorts and a tee-shirt. I had been tempted to have a quick wank in the shower but I knew I needed all my spunk for the filming.

I soon had the grill on and was getting the breakfast stuff on the go. Sally came in and helped by filling a jug with orange juice and then cutting up some fruit.

As I cooked the rest of the team came into the breakfast room one by one, I dished up a good breakfast. Bacon, fried eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, and baked beans. There was also a huge plate of toast. The guys all tucked in with gusto. Well, all of them apart from Carl who was still looking very fragile.

I had a cup of coffee and a glass of orange juice. There was plenty of banter around the table, it reminded me of my days back in the army at times When everyone had finished Toni cleared the table, I washed up and Andy dried the dishes. Sally and Mandy were chatting about the filming we had planned for the rest of the week. Carl, well Carl was sitting looking very sorry for himself.

After the breakfast stuff was all cleared away and more coffee had been poured Sally called us all out onto the patio for a work meeting. She had her notebook open and was tapping a pen off her chin. She waited until we had all sat down and were looking at her before she started.

“Right guys, the agenda for today is to get to the studio and check the gear over,” she said looking at Andy and Carl. They both nodded their agreement. Sally looked at Mandy and there was a look of concern, it was obvious that Carl was burning the candle at both ends and it was becoming a worry.

“Right...” She continued, “As you know Mandy and Zak are the stars today and Mandy has come up with two cracking scenarios, so over to you Mandy.”

Sally sat down and Mandy stood up and she gave us all a nervous smile. She also had a notebook and she looked at it before talking.

“Right the first scenario is this, I will be playing the landlady of a guest house, Zak will be a potential lodger, but he will admit he has money issues, and I will offer him an alternative payment method.” She said with a smile. Again, if you watch porn online these days it’s a staple scenario.

“Do we have all the kit we need for that?” Toni asked.

“Yes, we can use our own clothes and the rooms are already set up and ready to go,” Mandy replied and checked her notes.

“Is there anything we need to make sure we do for this market?” Andy asked. It was a good question. The films we were making would mainly be distributed by Lorenzo so what he needed was important.

Mandy looked at Sally and Sally stood up.

“That’s a good question, I spoke to Lorenzo about the stuff that the Spanish public like in their porn, so they like a good build-up, they like rimming, both ways, are your guys okay with that?”

She looked first at me and then at Mandy, we both nodded our agreement.

“He told me if we do doggy style, they like between the legs shot and they do like a lot of oral on the lady,” she continued and again she looked at me and Mandy

“Oh, that’s all good for me!” Mandy giggled.

“I think I can cope” I retorted.

“Good stuff,” Sally said and looked at Andy, and then Carl, “So we know what we need?”

“Yes, boss!” Andy smiled.

“Yes love!” replied Carl, “So lots of swinging balls shots.”

I bet Carl would love to get those shots.

I wondered how Lorenzo knew this stuff; did they send out a questionnaire?

Sally sat down and Mandy glanced back at her notes.

“Right and then this afternoon the second scenario is Zak coming for a massage and me offering other services,” Mandy said and looked around for any comments.

“Sounds good to me,” Andy said, and Carl nodded.

“We will need some kit for that please Toni. I see me wearing a white doctor’s coat and we could do with some massage oils?” said Mandy.

“Okay no worries, I am sure we can source that,” Toni smiled, “Once we have started the filming of the first movie I will slip out and see what I can do.”

“Is everyone happy and ready to go?” Sally asked There was a chorus of yes’s and we all stood up.

“Right outside and on the bus in ten minutes please!” Sally ordered, and we all went about our business.

I was outside and ready to go with two changes of clothes in my kit bag. Carl was the last one to board the bus. I drove and Sally sat in the front with me. I put the radio on, I found a British station that played good music. We all sang along as I drove to the studio.

Once we were at the studio, we all got busy. I helped Andy and Carl move some of the lights over to the sets we were going to use. Mandy and Toni spruced up the sets and Sally made a brew. I saw Mandy and Toni head into the ladies’ dressing room as I helped the lads move some of the camera equipment.

I took my drink into the men’s dressing room I took a shower and was just finishing when Toni came into the room, I had stopped being so shy around her.

After all, we had fucked a few times now, and I was spending so much time in front of the cameras it was becoming normal to be naked in front of people. Toni put her make-up bag on the table and pulled out a chair for me to sit on.

Toni looked me up and down and smiled at me.

“Your new exercise regime is working well, and the tan suits you,” she said and licked her lips. “I hope once we are back in England you can take some time out for me?”

“I think we can sort something out,” I said and gasped as Toni dropped to her knees and took my soft cock in her mouth, I was not soft for long, Toni had a very educated mouth.

Her hands snaked around, and she gripped my arse cheeks as she sucked on my todger. I let her blow me for five minutes, but I knew I could not let her finish me off.

I had to tap her on the head to stop her, I needed to save my energy and my cum for the cameras.

“You are such a spoilsport!” she giggled as she licked her lips and stood up.

I drank my coffee as I dried off and then Toni gave me a quick makeover, there was not much to do, just enough to keep the shine of the cameras to a minimum.

Once she had finished, I pulled on a fresh pair of boxers and then after a spray of deodorant I pulled on a shirt and jeans. Socks and shoes finished the job.

We walked out of the dressing room at the same time that Mandy was coming out of her dressing room, she was wearing a skirt and blouse and looked very mumsy.

I knew that under her street clothes, she would have on what I called the porn star kit, she would have on a lacy bra and a thong or G-string with either hold-up stockings or a suspender belt and stocking.

“You look great,” I told her, and she blushed.

“You don’t look too shabby yourself,” she smiled at me.

I wanted to bend her over a table and fuck her there and then. Sally came over and we stopped staring at each other.

“Right guys are you two both ready for action?” she asked.

“Yes, I am!” I said and looked back at Mandy.

“Yes, I am good to go, Sally,” she said and smiled at us both.

“Right well let’s get started,” Sally said and then clapped her hands to get everyone’s attention, they all turned to face her.

“Right guys let’s make a movie” she shouted.

Mandy walked onto the set that was made up like a living room and I stood on the other side of the door that led into the room.

I heard Sally call out,

“Cameras are you ready?” Sally shouted out.

And the two guys both called out that they were.

“Sound are we ready?” and I heard Carl’s voice shout out.

“Ready when you are Sally!”

Toni and Sally took their seats.

“Zak, when you are ready to go just knock on the door!” She called out.

I stood still for a few seconds; it was something that I had learned as I did more movies and watched movies being made. The few seconds were called the edit point, it made it easier for Sally to cut the movie when she wanted.

I counted to five and then knocked on the door. I heard Mandy moving across the room and then the door opened.

“Hello, are you Mr Jones?” I asked. We had not talked about a name, but I just thought Mrs Jones was a good name for a landlady.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.