How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

The following day I was up and out of bed as the sun rose. I went to the toilet and then got my running gear on and went onto the patio to do my warmups. I did several reps of sit-ups, press-ups, and squat thrusts.

I was still eager to keep it in tip-top condition for as long as possible. It was obvious that the life of a porn star is very limited. Old age and bad health could all put the brakes on a blossoming career. The money I was making was great and from what I had heard the royalties were good as well. I had not done a full year yet so could only go on what I had heard.

I look back now and wonder how much the porn stars of the 80s and 90s would have made if the internet had not been invented; These days anyone can make a movie or a porn clip on their phone and have it uploaded in seconds. Then it is shared all over the place and there seems to be no way to track it. Movies are downloaded, shared, and copied and no one makes a lot of money.

I planned to make hay while the sun shone ... So, after a few more reps it was time for my run. There did not seem to be anyone else up and about, I grabbed a bottle of water and headed out for my morning run.

Even though it was early it was still warm, there were lots of people out exercising, either running or cycling or in one case rollerblading. There were also lots of dog walkers.

I had put on a running vest but that soon came off, and the water was soon drunk. I got to the main road, which was my turnaround point, so I headed back toward the villa. It was a glorious day, with not a cloud in the sky.

By the time I got back, Toni and Mandy were in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Sally was in the dining room doing some paperwork. I drank another bottle of water before heading into my room to use the shower. I got dried and dressed and headed into the kitchen. The girls had done us proud., there was a great breakfast on offer.

Bacon, scrambled eggs, toast, and orange juice as well as a pot of coffee. I loaded up my plate and sat down, Andy and Carl were already sitting at the table. Andy was tucking into a plate full of food, Carl was nursing a coffee and looking very fragile.

“Good morning boys,” I said as I sat down.

“Morning love,” muttered Carl.

“Good morning, mate!” Andy said, “How was your run?”

“Yeah, it was good, it’s nice to run with the sun on your back!” I replied.

“I might come out tomorrow if you don’t mind?” he asked.

“No mate if you fancy it,” I said, “What about you Carl?”

“Fuck off mate,” he muttered and gave me a cheeky wink.

“Oh, dear are we feeling fragile love?” Sally said as she came into the room.

“Remind me to drink more water,” he groaned.

Toni and Mandy sat down, and Sally soon followed them.

“Right, we have to try to make the most of the time we have with Camila and Gabriela,” Sally said.

“Do you have any scenarios in mind love?” Toni asked.

“Yes, we are going to do a maid in a hotel film and a massage film,” Sally said between sips of orange juice, “I am also going to use them for some solo stuff.”

“How many films do you think we can do with them?” Mandy asked.

“I am hoping that they are professional, and we can get enough stuff for four girl-on-girl movies as well as at least one of them doing solo stuff,” Sally replied.

“If they are professional, we can do that,” Andy said.

“Zak, I want you to come to the studio this morning but if you don’t want to hang around it’s cool,” Sally told me.

“Well, if there is anything I can do to help, just ask, okay?” I said as I took my empty plate to the sink and started the washing up.

“We will all chip in and do whatever we can, Sally!” Mandy said with a smile.

“You guys are great, and we make a good team,” Sally said.

After I had done everybody’s washing up, I helped to load some bags of gear into the van and then I drove us to the studio. It was a huge two-story building on an industrial estate, not dissimilar to our studio. Sally had the keys and the alarm code, so she let us in.

Then she gave us a guided tour. It was bigger than our studio. There were over twenty sets, all made up to look like real rooms. There were half a dozen trolly mounted cameras as well a rack with four mobile cameras, these were not like the handheld video cameras we have today.

They had big harnesses and were huge but compared with the gear we had they were space-aged technology. They had huge battery packs that had to be changed every hour.

There was a huge editing suite, a canteen with a kitchen and dressing rooms on the second floor. All the rooms had great air-conditioning and the set lighting looked amazing. There were some offices and stuff as well, but we did not need them, so we did not look inside.

Sally told us the studio was mainly used for advertising films, health, and safety stuff as well as corporate shoots. I bet the owners would go mad if they knew what we were using it for.

We had been there for ten minutes when Camila and Gabriela turned up, they were gorgeous ladies, both were leggy with jet-black hair and eyes that shone like diamonds. Introductions were done and we found that they spoke excellent English which would make life easier all around.

Toni made coffee and Sally called everyone into the kitchen for a strategy meeting. There were vending machines along one wall and a coffee machine that had a good choice of drinks and best of all it was all free.

She told the girls about the scenarios, and they agreed that they sounded good.

They seemed very professional and also seemed very much in love with each other.

She explained that our style was to let the actors just do what came naturally. They seemed to like the idea. They told us they had done over a dozen films for another producer, but he was very much into micromanaging the actors.

Toni took the girls off to get them made up and dressed, Mandy and I got the first set sorted while Andy, Carl and Sally sorted out the cameras, lights, and sound.

They had been given a thorough run-through by the studio’s techie guy and seemed clued up.

I stopped and watched the first film being shot, and it was more than obvious the girls were really into each other and were really good actors. Sally did not have to do much directing as they were just going for it.

The first scenario was simple. Camila was dressed in a white smock and sitting in what looked like a doctor’s reception. Gabriela came in dressed in everyday clothes. There was some dialogue before the girls walked through a door, and then we moved to another set that was made up with a massage table. After a bit more dialogue Camila left the room.

Then there was a stripping scene as Gabriela got ready for her massage. Toni had dressed her in very sexy white undies as well as stockings and suspenders. The white against her tanned skin was very attractive.

Gabriela knew her trade well and made a real show of getting naked. I felt my cock growing in my shorts. Gabriela had a great body, and I would have loved to do a movie with her or even just shag her, but we had been told she was one hundred per cent gay and that was that.

She was soon on the massage table with a towel over her bum and Camila came back in and she started to massage her real-life girlfriend. She was good, to be fair they were both good and I noticed that Sally did not have to do much directing. She did move the cameras around and a couple of times she stopped the filming to alter the lights.

They were really getting into the action and Andy and Carl were getting some great close-ups. I watched as they smooched before moving into some sexy lovemaking. Soon toys were introduced into the scenario, I watched as they used dildos and vibrators on each other, and they finished the shoot with a very erotic sixty-nine.

Sally shouted cut and Toni ran on with dressing gowns for the two girls. Mandy followed her onto the set with bottles of water.

“That was amazing ladies, really amazing!” Sally shouted onto the set.

“Zak, can you make some brews please love” she shouted over to me.

“Andy, Carl are you, happy lads?” she asked as she wandered across the set.

“Yes, all good,” Carl said as he sorted out the trailing cable behind his camera.

“Perfect Sal!” shouted Andy.

He had been close into the action doing all the arty-farty shots as I called them and for him, it would have been like having a ringside seat at a lesbian orgy.

I went into the kitchen and used the coffee machine to make the guy’s drinks, I knew what everyone took. There were no tea-making facilities, so there was coffee around, I also got the guy’s bottles of water from the fridge.

I noticed Andy and Carl following Sally into the editing suite, they would be looking at what they called the rushes. I had once asked Andy why they were called rushes and he said it was because they were the raw, unedited films that were rushed through.

It gave them a good idea of how things were going, I know that after reviewing some of the films I had done they would ask me to redo some bits once they had seen the rushes.

I took their drinks in and then headed onto the set, Camila and Gabriela had already showered and they looked as hot as fuck.

Mandy and Toni were working on the next set but came over when I brought the drinks out.

“That went well I think,” Camila said as she sat down.

“Yes, very well girls, you are naturals!” Mandy replied and picked up her latte.

“We love doing films,” chipped in Gabriela, “it’s so empowering.”

“Yes, I know what you mean!” Mandy smiled.

“You used to star in movies?” Camila asked. “You do have a nice body, so that makes sense.”

“That’s nice of you to say, “Mandy blushed, “Yes, I did do a few movies back in the day.”

“And Zak, you are the male star that is going to work with Isabella?” Gabriela asked.

“Yes, that’s me!” I said with a smile, “It’s a hard job but someone has to do it.”

“We asked her if she would work with us, but she said no, she doesn’t swing which is a shame as she is hot,” Camila said, and Gabriela nodded her agreement. We had still not met Isabella, but it gave me some encouragement.

Sally and the lads walked back onto the set seconds later. They all looked happy and the was a generally positive buzz around the set.

“Well girls the stuff we have in the can so far is all great, I think we might do another film this afternoon and if you are game, we can do two more tomorrow?” she said Camila and Gabriela looked at each other and smiled.

“As long as the pay is the same, we are game, but we have to finish tomorrow night as we have flights on Friday morning!” Camila said.

“Yes, that’s fine and yes, the pays the same,” Sally said with a smile.

“So, what are we doing this afternoon?” Toni asked.

“It will be the maid shoot,” Sally said, “I think if you do the girls’ makeup and hair, Zak and Mandy can you help me do the set please guys.”

“Yes, that’s fine,” said Toni and she ushered the girls into the dressing room.

Then Mandy and I followed Sally to the set that was laid out like a hotel room.

“So, the basics of this are one girl is on the bed, the other comes to freshen up the room and flashes her bum a few times and then the girls take over and do what they do best,” Sally said with a cheeky wink.

When I look at porn now, twenty years on, I can see that it is a standard for many of the videos that you can get free on any porn site on the internet. Why try to reinvent the wheel?

The room was all set for the girls, we put a few toys in one of the drawers of the bedside table.

Once we had finished Sally asked me to come with her to the kitchen. She had a list of stuff we needed, so I was off to the supermarket. Food, beer, wine, plenty of bottled water as well. She told me three times to get a receipt, as she put it, we need to keep the accountants happy.

The drive was good, and it was nice to be out in the sun with the radio on. I took my time getting the groceries and bits and bobs, then I dropped them back at the villa. I filled the fridge with food and drink.

There was an answer machine message from Colin asking Sally to call him ASAP Once I had delivered the groceries I headed back to the studios, the girls had done the bedroom scene and were about to move on to the climax, excuse the pun, of the movie which was a scene in the shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.