How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

I woke up the following morning to the smell of frying bacon. The bed was empty, but I could still smell Mandy’s perfume and the smell of sex on the sheets. I got out of bed and pulled my boxer shorts on and slipped a T-shirt over my head. We had had a great evening. We had eaten and then watched a film on television before heading up to bed.

Mandy was an animal in the bedroom, she knew what she wanted, and she knew how to please a man. We worked well together, we just seemed to click. We swapped oral sex and then cycled through a few positions. We ended up in a very passionate sixty-nine. I shot my load into her mouth as Mandy came all over my face.

I had woken up to use the toilet around six o’clock and I had fucked Mandy again before we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

As I was getting dressed Mandy came into the room, she was dressed in a very sheer and tight-fitting dressing gown. She had that just fucked look on her face. Her hair was all over the place, and she had a huge smile on her face.

“Right, young man, breakfast is on the table,” she said and kissed me softly on the lips.

“You are spoiling me,” I said and pulled her close to me and kissed her hard on the lips. My hands reached around, and I fondled her big arse.

She pushed me away and smiled at me.

“Well, you spoilt me a few times last night and twice again this morning,” she giggled, “and as I always say one good turn deserves another.”

I finished getting dressed and then I followed Mandy down to the kitchen. She really had spoilt me, there was a plate of toast, glasses of orange juice and a pot of proper coffee on the table.

I sat down and Mandy piled food onto plates, bacon, eggs mushrooms, black pudding, hash browns, sausages, and a fried slice. It was a bloody feast. She bent over and her dressing gown stretched over the globes of her very sexy arse and my cock twitched. I hoped we might have some more fun and games later that day.

We ate and we chatted, it was great to just sit and talk. The coffee was great, and I had three cups. She had a proper coffee machine; at home, I used instant coffee but I decided when I got my next pay cheque, I would invest in a fancy machine like Mandys.

After we had eaten, I helped her with the washing up.

Mandy was telling me some funny stories about stuff she had seen during filming when her telephone rang. She picked it up and smiled then she frowned and put her finger to her lips. it was the universal sign not to talk.

I sat back down and drank my coffee as Mandy had a conversation with whoever was on the other end of the phone. She basically just kept saying yes, okay, no problem. I glanced at the clock; it was only nine o’clock.

Then she said goodbye and put the phone down.

“Wow right then was Sally. Things have gone a bit pear-shaped in Spain and we need to get stuff sorted ASAP!” Mandy said and left the room. She had a worried look on her face.

I started to do the drying up. It seemed the right thing to do. I wondered what the fuck had happened. It was a bit worrying, to be honest.

When Mandy came back into the room, she had her telephone book in her hand.

“So, we need to get the team into the studio for a conference call, Sally needs us all over in Spain,” Mandy said as she flicked through the book.

“What’s gone wrong?” I asked as I put the crockery away.

“Colin and Sally thought they were just seeing some guy about distributing some of our films over there,” she said, “but it seems he wants us to shoot some movies as well and we need to get some to him ASAP or the whole deal is off.”

“Okay wow, and they want us to go over there to do the filming?” I asked.

“Yes, they want us to create some films over there with some local girls,” she told me.

“Wow, that sounds good to me!” I said with a smile.

“I take it you have got a passport?” she asked.

“Yes, one of the few things I got out of being in the army!” I said with a smile.

“Good, right you make us some more coffee and I will get the ball rolling!” she smiled and kissed me.

Then she called Andy, Carl, and Toni, she told them all to be at the studio at three o’clock and to bring their passports. She asked Toni to speak to the ladies we had booked in for the next couple of weeks and explain that we would have to cancel the filming, once she had finished her calls, she helped me tidy up.

We sat at the table and finished our coffee.

“So, it looks like we might be having a nice holiday in Spain,” she said with a smile, “you will be able to get a real tan!”

“How long will we be out there?” I asked, the idea of a week or so in the sun was in my mind as well as the chance to fuck some Spanish birds.

I had never really had a huge sex drive before I started the filming but now, I was an animal, plus I was finding I had more control and lasted longer. I had always been one of those guys that could, once I had started, keep going and I had always had a good recovery rate.

“I have no idea love; I am sure Sally will tell us all we need to know later today,” she said with a smile, “but this morning I am going shopping for holiday clothes, are you coming?”

It was nice to have a few quid in the bank that was for sure, and I had plenty of cash to spend on holiday gear. We both showered and dressed, then we walked into town.

It took me about half an hour to pick and pay for some new gear, trainers, shorts, t-shirts, and that kind of stuff. I also bought a suitcase as I only had my old army kit bag. I knew I would need more stuff, but I needed to have a sort through of my kit back at the flat before I knew what I needed.

It took Mandy a lot longer, we went from shop to shop buying this that and the other. I had to call time on her shopping adventure when I glanced at my watch and saw we only had an hour to get to the studio.

We took our shopping back to her place and then walked around to the bus stop.

Once we were on the bus we talked about sun, sea, and sangria We got off at the stop around the corner from the industrial unit and then walked around to the studio.

Toni was already there, and she had the kettle on of course. Carl and Andy came in five minutes later. Andy looked chipper but Carl looked like he had been in the pub all night. His eyes were blood shot and he had bags under them.

“So, what’s going on Mandy?” Andy asked as soon as he entered the room.

“You know as much as I do mate,” she told him, “I am sure Sally will tell us all about it when she calls.”

“Right, who wants a cup of tea?” Toni asked, and to be fair it was a silly question. We all lived on tea.

Sally called at two minutes past three. Mandy answered the call and put it on speakerphone.

“Hi guys, I hope you are all okay?” she asked, she sounded upbeat which was good.

There was a chorus of yeses and all goods.

“Right as you know we came over to sort out a distribution deal and that’s all sorted,” She told us, “And it means we all get a nice tidy bonus for the films we have already done.”

She was interrupted by a chorus of cheers. Once we had stopped, she continued...

“But while we were here, we were asked if we could make some films for them,” she said, “We did say we could not do them but they said if we didn’t the whole deal was off!”

We all looked at each other and shook our heads before Sally continued.

“So, we have agreed to do some films for them but we have to get them done ASAP, “She told us.

“So, they have a couple of girls ready to do some work and have a studio booked. They were going to use a crew from the Netherlands, but they have let them down at the last minute!” she said, “we have negotiated a great deal that I am sure you will all be happy with.”

“So where do we come into the equation?” asked Toni. I guess she thought that Sally would produce them with a local set-up.

“Okay well they want us to make ten films in ten days to start with,” said Sally, “I know we can do it; we are a wonderful team, and we make great movies.”

“Do we need to bring our gear out with us?” asked Andy.

“No love, the studio has all the gear we need, we have seen it this morning and it is all good. They have a guy here who will be our technical guide.” Sally told him. “We can buy all the film we will need here and have it shipped back.”

“How long do you need us out there for?” I asked.

“We have the use of the studio for ten days, but I thought we might need a few extra days so plan for fourteen days over here,” she said, “so I would like you to fly out on Monday and that gives Andy and Carl time to get their heads around the kit before we get into the studio on Wednesday!”

“Is one day enough Sally?” asked Carl.

“I think it is, as I said we have one of the studio’s tech guys on hand, to show you the ropes!” she replied.

“Okay well, we will do our best,” Andy said, and he and Carl nodded at each other.

“I know you will lads, the only thing is the studio owners don’t know we are doing porn, so we need to keep that under wraps,” she told us.

“How come they don’t know?” asked Carl.

“It is still a catholic country, and they are still a bit iffy about homegrown porn,” Sally told us.

“Right, what do we need to do now?” asked Toni.

“I have faxed over a list of stuff that needs to be done, Mandy you have a company credit card, if you can book the flights and stuff that would be great,” Sally said.

“What about digs?” asked Andy.

“That’s all sorted, I have hired a villa just out of town,” Sally replied, “and I hired a minibus, so travel is sorted as well.”

“Will Colin be staying out there as well?” Carl asked.

“No Carl, as you know he has other businesses to run so he flew home this morning,” she said.

We all knew Carl had a thing for Colin, although no one knew if Colin was into Carl.

It seemed like Sally had everything in hand and the trip was being planned well. That set my mind at ease, as an ex-squaddie I liked good planning. We had a saying in the army, Prior Preparation and Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

So, we said our goodbyes and Sally hung up, I washed up while Andy, Carl and Toni talked about the technical side of things and Mandy checked the fax machine.

Mandy got the list of jobs that needed to be sorted out and transferred the list onto sheets of A4 paper everyone got handed one apart from me.

Many told everyone that once the flights were booked, she would call them all. Andy and Carl left before the rest of us. Mandy was busy with the pile of letters that had arrived in that morning’s post, and Toni was sorting out her makeup box. When everyone was done, I said I was off to get the bus, but Toni offered both Mandy and me a lift into town.

Her driving was as erratic as normal. I was in the backseat and I could see Mandy gripping the door handle.

We all chatted about the trip as Toni drove us into town and I was glad to hear that the girls were as excited as I was ... I mean who would want an all-expenses trip to Spain?

Toni pulled into a bus stop much to the annoyance of the bus driver right behind us.

We jumped out of the car and Toni waved before she headed off. Mandy and I walked into the town centre and found a travel agent. They did not do flight-only deals but they gave us directions to another place that did, and an hour later we had five flights booked and paid for. Thank God Mandy had a company credit card as they cost a small future.

Then we went to a local pub for a beer and a meal. I got the drinks and a couple of menus while Mandy found a seat. I ordered a pint of bitter for me and a Gin and tonic for Mandy and grabbed the menus. Mandy had found us a seat in a quiet corner of the room.

“What do you fancy?” I asked as she perused the menu.

“Well, if I am lying around the pool all day in my bikini, I should have a salad,” she said with a wink, “I need to watch my figure.”

“You have an amazing figure,” I said and blew her a kiss.

“Have you seen the size of my arse?” she said with a giggle.

“Yes, to be fair I did when I was hammering you, doggy style last night and it’s a great arse” I replied with a laugh.

“You, young man are just a tad biased,” she said with a smile, “and I am having the chicken salad.”

“Yes ... yes, I am,” I said, “But I think I will join you and have the chicken salad.”

I went to the bar and ordered the food. When I got back to the table Mandy was making notes in her little notebook. She looked up as I sat down.

“I am just thinking about stuff we need to remember,” she said.

“Like what?” I ask and take a sip of my beer.

“Well, is your sexual health certificate up to date?” she whispered.

“Yes, it’s only a week old” I replied.

“That’s good then,” she smiled, “We should take some condoms just in case.”

“Yes, good idea” I replied, I knew Spain was a catholic country and did not know if I could get Johnny’s out there.

Then she reeled off a list of stuff we would need. By the time she had finished the food had arrived.

We ate and we chatted about Spain. She told me she had been a few times, I had been once, she told me that we would have to film in the evening as the heat might make it uncomfortable in the day.

I wondered if her visits had been for work or for pleasure. Not that it was any of my business and nor did it matter.

After eating I paid the bill and we hit the shops, trying to get some of the kit we needed before the shops shut. Suntan lotion, after sun. Condoms, lube, I bought more T-shirts, Mandy bought two more bikinis. We took the shopping back to Mandy’s place. She had a spare suitcase, so we started to pack stuff into it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.