How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting having a beer, in my local pub, in my hometown when she just came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest of my life forever.

Before I tell you about that let me tell you all about me. I was raised from a young age. in a council children’s home, and as far as I know, I have no siblings.

I never met my parents, and I know nothing about them. I was always a big lad for my size; I loved sports and especially rugby where I played in the back row. I left school aged fifteen and did many manual jobs, I mainly worked on building sites and farms and that really did do me the world of good. I was not a gym-bound muscleman, but I was a well-built lad. Some of the lads I played rugby with often described me as a unit.

Then at seventeen, I joined the British army. It seemed the natural thing for me to do. They worked me hard, trained me well, fed me well and I loved the lifestyle. After two years I was shipped out to Germany, there were no war zones for the British army at that time. We spent our time training, playing sports and drinking. We played hard and worked hard, and I loved it.

The adverts on television and the recruiting sergeant both painted a picture of young squaddies on beaches or skiing or sky diving. Trust me it was nothing like that...

A year in Germany was soon followed by a series of assignments in Scotland, Canada, and Malta, followed by a year at the regiment’s base camp in Yorkshire. It was nice to see the world at someone else’s expense; I made some good mates and had some great adventures along the way.

I also learned how to clean stuff, how to paint stuff, how to dig trenches and how to fill trenches ... there was a lot of mundane stuff to fill our time between the good times.

My time in the army came to a sudden end when the British government decided to scale down the armed forces. So, I left, aged twenty-four and with no job to go to, but I did have a few quid in the bank. Some of the guys spent a lot of dosh on flash cars and stuff like that but I stuck as much as I could in the bank.

I moved back to the town that I had grown up in and found a flat. It was not a palace, but I had bunked down in worse places. So, there I was enjoying the summer off, sitting in a bar with a beer and watching the cricket on TV.

Then out of nowhere, Sally approached me, and I know it is a cliché, but she changed my life forever.

She was a good-looking woman; I guess that these days we would call her a MILF. I had noticed her coming into the bar with a guy; I figured at the time was her old man. I noticed them both looking my way a few times but at the time, I thought I was just getting a bit paranoid. Then a few minutes later, she came over and sat down opposite me.

“Hello there, please may I join you?” she asked with a smile that must have broken a few hearts in its time.

“Sure thing,” I said, and I looked toward the bar where she and her friend had been standing, he had gone.

“Hello, my name is Sally,” she said with a smile. The kind of smile that makes a man like me go weak at the knees.

“Hello, I’m Zak,” I replied, and we shook hands, “It is nice to meet you, Sally.”

“Well Zak, I won’t beat about the bush,” she said with a slight smile, “I run a company that does movies, and we are looking for someone just like you!”

“What do you mean someone just like me?” I asked, more than a little intrigued.

“A good-looking guy that has a fit look about him plus a few muscles.” She said and passed me a very professional-looking business card. BSB Films, it had her name and telephone number on it as well as an address on an industrial estate not that far from where I lived.

“So, what does the job entail?” I asked.

I was intrigued and worried at the same time. Guys like me do not get approached by ladies like Sally and then get asked to work in the movie industry.

“I want you to be in a few movies,” she said, that smile lit up her face as she said it.

To be fair I thought she might want me to hump gear around or something, to be honest, that is all I was good for. I had never considered myself a heartthrob or even that good-looking.

“What sort of movies do you make?” I asked. To be fair I was both worried and excited at the same time.

She hesitated for a few seconds, then moved closer and lowered her voice.

“Let us say they are specialist soft porn,” her eyes never left mine as she told me, “We want a lad with a decent body to star in them!”

No that took my breath away, to say the least!

I guess I did not have a bad body, but I was no Adonis. Many thoughts whirled around in my head, was it a hoax, was it a wind-up, was it some sort of weird bet?

“Okay Sally but I have never acted in my life,” I said a little bit shocked; I never saw myself as a porn star; I did not even have a bushy moustache.

To be fair I did not think my cock was that big and the few porn films I had seen were full of black guys that were hung like donkeys.

One of the lads in Germany went to a porn shop over there and bought some videos and did a film show one night. All the guys seemed to be really well blessed in the trouser department.

“To be honest Zak, there is not much acting involved,” she said with a smile. “You just have to do what comes naturally to most guys.”

Her friend had reappeared at the bar and was now waving over at her. She held up her hand to him. He pointed at his watch as if they had an appointment they needed to get to.

“Look, Zak. it is easy work to be fair and it pays well,” she said with a wink, “if you are interested why not give me a call sometime?”

“Just how well paid is it?” I asked, I had taken the bait that was for sure.

“Two hundred and fifty quid per movie plus if the movie sells well, you will get some royalties on each resale!” she laughed, “Oh, plus you get fed and watered!”

In those days two hundred and fifty quid was a small fortune and as she said it, I thought about my dwindling bank account. I did not even think about the royalties, to be honest.

“And what do I have to do for that,” I said, I was starting to get worried, a sudden thought had hit me that she might have thought I was gay.

“We will introduce you to your partner for the day,” she said, “they are either soft porn actors or housewives looking to make a few quid, we set out a story and you act it out. You shag them or at least look like you are shagging them, and you get paid in cash.”

“And It’s that easy?” I asked. In my head, I thought this was all too good to be true; there must be some sticking point or some sort of a catch!

“It’s that easy, trust me,” she said, “a nice few quid for a few hours of rolling around on a bed with a very sexy lady.”

To be fair it did sound appealing...

“So, if I did say yes what happens next?” I asked.

I was still dubious but two hundred and fifty quid was two hundred and fifty quid at the end of the day, but I knew if I did not go for it, I might just regret it!

“Well, we would want you to come and do a screen test and to see if you would work on camera,” she replied, “We can use a stunt double for the close-ups and cock shots so yes, it is really that easy.”

And with that, she stood up and with a wink walked back over to her friend, they had a quick chat, and both waved at me and left. To be honest lady luck had not been good to me recently and it had been a while since my last shag, plus doing bugger all, all summer had eaten into my savings.

I mulled it over for a few hours and the following morning I used the pay phone in the local shopping centre to call her. The first time I called, I got an answering machine message saying that there would be no one there until noon.

I went back to the flat, got my old army running gear out, and did a five-mile run around the local park. I was out of practice and had spent too much time on the ale. I could smell the beer sweating out of me as I ran in the summer sun.

I figured if I was going to do a film, I should try to look at my best. Once I had done my run, I did some sit-ups and stuff.

After a cheeky wank to make sure I was not too fast off the mark I showered, changed, and headed back to the shopping centre, this time the telephone was quickly answered by a bloke. I asked for Sally, and he asked me to hold on and a few minutes later, she was on the line.

“Hello, this is Sally!” I heard her say as she picked up the phone.

“Hi this is Zak,” I said, “We met yesterday in the pub?”

“Oh yes, hi Zak, how are you?” she asked, “I hope you have called to say you might consider my offer?”

“Yes Sally ... I am well and yes; I might be interested” I replied trying not to sound too nervous or too eager.

“Are you free this afternoon by any chance?” she asked getting straight down to business.

“Yes, I am free all day!” I said still a little nervous.

“Well, I can line up a screen test for three o’clock, why don’t you grab a taxi over to us, we will reimburse you,” she said, “Just remember to get a receipt or my accountant will do my head in.”

“Okay, do I need to bring anything?” I said and as soon as the words had left my lips, I knew it was a stupid question. I felt myself blushing.

“No love ... just yourself!” she laughed, “I will see you at three o’clock.”

I was outside by half-past two, but I walked around the block three times, as my nerves had gotten the better of me. So, it was three-fifteen when I rang the bell. The place just looked like an industrial unit, I was not sure what a porn film studio would look like, but this was not it.

It was a two-story unit with no windows, just a solid front door and roller shutter door at the front. It looked no different to the ones on either side of it. There was even a small van with the company logo on it parked outside.

Sally answered the door.

“Oh, Hi Zak I was worried you had changed your mind!” she said and glanced at her watch.

I decided that honesty was the best policy.

“Sorry Sally I had a little attack of nerves!” I replied.

“There is no need to be nervous love!” she said, “please come in and meet the team!”

She took me into a kitchen; there were four people in the room, two guys, and two ladies.

“Would you like a cup of tea or coffee?” Sally asked.

“May I have a cup of coffee please with milk but no sugar” I replied, looking around the place.

She made me a drink while introducing me to the other four.

“So, this is Zak, and he is here to try out for a role in the film,” she said.

“This is Carl, he does cameras and sound” she said.

Carl held his hand out to me; his handshake was limp.

“Hello love,” he said, his voice was a dead giveaway that he was gay, “Well let’s hope you do better than the four we tried yesterday.”

“Carl please, do not put the lad under pressure before he starts,” Sally giggled.

“This is Toni, she does set design, makeup, and costumes,” she continued.

“Hello, it’s nice to meet you” She gave me a cute smile; she was dressed like an art school dropout, with Doctor Martins’ boots, black leggings, and a huge man’s lumberjack shirt. She was a chunky chick with a great pair of tits.

“This is Andy, he also does cameras and sound and some of the editing!”

Andy was in his sixties and looked like a retired geography teacher. He was wearing a corduroy suit with patches on the elbows. He had a pair of half-moon glasses on a string around his neck.

“Hello mate, it’s good to meet you,” he said and got up to make himself a drink.

“And finally, this is Mandy,” Sally giggled, “She does everything, makeup costumes, storylines plus a lot of the admin work,”

Mandy was a cute looking woman in her forties, with dyed permed hair, and a cheeky look about her. She had a nice, rounded figure and a cracking pair of knockers.

She gave me a cheeky wink and a smile, “It’s very nice to meet you, Zak.”

“And you know me, I am the boss, I direct and edit the films,” she said, “So now you have met the team come into the office and we will have a chat.”

So, we went into a little office that was just off the kitchen and she shut the door behind us. It looked like any office I had been in, filing cabinets, a desk with a typewriter and a holiday planner on the wall.

As soon as we had taken our seats Sally got down to business.

“So, Zak, I will be honest with you not all guys can do this, some that think they are studs can’t do the job in front of cameras,” she said.

“Well, sadly I am no stud!” I replied.

Again, I was worried that my cock was not that big, and my body was not buff enough for movies.

“That’s fine, we have a cock double we can use, and the sex can be implied,” she told me.

“Implied sex?” I asked confused.

“Yeah, well if you lose your erection, you can still hump away!” she laughed, “trust me you will get the hang of it!”

“And that works?” I asked nervously.

“It is like this Zak, most of the people that watch porn just want to see an everyday guy’s fucking everyday birds. We do not use guys with huge cocks or birds with false tits,” she told me, “It’s just you and a lady having sex.”

“But won’t people know?” I asked.

“No, not at all,” she giggled, “We used clever camera angles and good editing to make it look real!”

“Okay ... but” I started to say.

“It’s cool Zak, you will be fine.” She interrupted, “Just go with the flow and please enjoy it.”

“Okay, you seem to have more faith in me than I do,” I said honestly, and I took a sip of my drink.

“Just go with the flow and take your time,” she said, “So do you want to do a screen test?”

I did not pause.

“Yes, if you think I am good enough?” I replied before I had time to mull it over in my head and back out.

“Oh, I do, you are just the sort of guy we need, and I am sure you will be okay,” she smiled.

She stood up and opened the door, calling the other guys in.

“Toni, can you take Zak and sort out his costume and makeup please,” Sally said.

“Mandy, can you do the honours, please?” she said with a wink.

“Guys can you get the lights and cameras ready, we will do the normal fifteen-minute shoot and see how it goes please,” Sally said.

Mandy, Carl, and Andy left as Toni led me into a room that was half a wet room and the other half looked like a barbershop, all big chairs, and wall-to-wall mirrors.

“Right Zak, please get undressed, there are showers if you want one,” Toni pointed to a pile of towels, “I will be back in about ten minutes.”

I showered and dried off and was standing with a towel around my waist when she returned. She had her arms full of clothes.

“Right Zak, please take a seat, “she said, “It won’t take long to sort you out!”

I sat down and she applied some makeup, as she said just to take the shine off and make it easier for the cameras.

“Toni, can I ask a question please?” I said.

“Of course, you can!” she replied.

“Who will I be shagging?”

She laughed.

“Oh, didn’t Sally say?” she giggled, “today’s lucking lady is Mandy!”

I pondered that for a few seconds, Mandy was a fit-looking bird with a cracking pair of tits. Perhaps things were getting better...

Then she passed me a pair of shorts and a shirt, they had the name of some delivery company on the back. I paused before getting dressed, Toni laughed at my need to cover up...

“You need to get used to being naked around people mate,” she said and pulled away the towel, “it goes with the job.”

As the towel hit the floor, she let out a wolf whistle, “Well you certainly have the body and the equipment for the job.”

She sat and watched as I dressed and then passed me back my own trainers.

“We do not have shoes for this outfit. Sorry!” she giggled, “but I am sure no one will care, and they will not be on for long.”

When I was dressed, she led me into the studio.

There was a U-shaped room made of wood with false windows, it was laid out with a huge bed and some basic bedroom furniture. Above the room were huge lights and facing it two professional-looking cameras in huge stands, Andy and Carl manned them.

There were two huge booms with microphones on above the bed, but I guessed out of shot. Sally was talking to the guys as she adjusted the film set.

She walked over to me and smiled at me.

“You look good, so the plot is you will knock on the door and when it opens do whatever comes naturally!” she said and patted my arm in a comforting way.

“Okay, I will do my best!” I said with a nervous smile.

“And Zak, just try to ignore the cameras,” she said. “Only look at them if they ask you to.”

Then she handed me a box and walked back around to the front of the set

“Okay, I will shout out instructions,” Sally told me “And if it does not feel right or you want to stop just say so, okay?”

I smiled and nodded, too nervous to talk...

So, Toni led me around to the back of the set, as she did so she also told me to ignore the cameras and do what comes naturally, easier said than done I thought.

After a few minutes, I heard Sally call out.

“Cameras are you ready?”

And the two guys both called out that they were,

“Sound ready?” and I heard Carl’s voice shout out.

“Ready when you are sally, darling.”

“Zak, when you are ready to go just knock on the door!” She called out. I stood still for a few seconds and then decided it was now or never. I took a deep breath...

So, I knocked, and I heard a female voice call me in, I stepped inside the door. The lights caught my eye and blinded me for a second and then I was conscious of the cameras moving around. Then I saw her, and she took my breath away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.