Danielle's Dark & Dirty Dreams - Cover

Danielle's Dark & Dirty Dreams

Copyright© 2020 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 3: Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Wednesday - Danielle's fertile imagination and erotic fantasies draw her into a world of wicked pirates and cruel kings. One minute she's a captured princess, the next she's a tavern wench. Whichever character she plays, the men in her fantasy want to take advantage of her body, much to her delight. When her imagination intrudes on the real world, how is Dani going to explain all this to her real life friends?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Slavery   Historical   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   First  

I should feel embarrassed and ashamed, but the reality is that I don’t feel either emotion. No daughter of a king should be treated this way, and yet I’m actually enjoying every moment. One-eyed Jack may be responsible for my current situation, but I certainly can’t blame him, nor anybody else, for the way I feel. Does that make me a slut? Perhaps, but I can’t help my feelings.

From what little I’ve seen of Puskin the city definitely lives up to its unsavoury reputation. The Red Hawk docked here three days ago. Ruby and I were immediately unchained from the masts and taken into the ship’s hold. There we joined the remaining captives for three uncomfortable days in the darkness of the hold. Three days of doing nothing but stoking my disgraceful lust for sex.

Many of the original fifty captives left the ship during our stop in an isolated bay a few days before we arrived in Puskin. I presume those of us who were left on board the ship are the unfortunate few who don’t have wealthy relatives who might be willing to pay a ransom for our safe return. My brother Ethelred is wealthy now that he is king, but he’s the last person who would pay to keep me out of slavery. Yesterday the remaining male captives were taken away. Only Ruby, me and four other young women remain.

Our wait must be over. A sailor enters the hold and adjusts the chain linking our leg irons so that we can at least shuffle to wherever we are going. Our wrists are chained behind us for good measure. Like Ruby, the clothes I was wearing when we boarded haven’t been returned to me. Instead we’ve been given a moderately clean loin cloth to protect what little modesty we’re allowed. The other four captives are properly dressed, highlighting Ruby’s and my near-nakedness at the rear of our coffle. I should be humiliated at being displayed in such a manner in the bustling streets of Puskin. But I’m not. As I discovered during my time chained to the mast of the Red Hawk, I get an incredible thrill when I see men leering at my naked body. And I wet myself with lust each time the captain touched my aroused breasts or spent his plentiful cum down my throat. Not that I would ever admit to liking being made to perform such wanton acts, but I suspect Captain Jack knows full well what effect his attentions had on me.

Two sailors lead the way and Captain Jack follows behind us as we weave our way through the crowds. The thought of him admiring my backside as I walk only reinforces my lewd thoughts. I periodically flick the rear of my loin cloth to tease him and offer him a better view. Our route takes us past several establishments where slaves are obviously bought and sold. Some of the dealers even try to waylay us to persuade the captain to sell us to them. But the captain refuses all offers and keeps our party on track for whatever destination he has in mind. Before long we are leaving the area around the docks where the main flesh markets are located. This section of the city houses the more affluent citizens, although we aren’t the only chained slaves shuffling along the street.

“You intrigue me, Princess Emerald,” says One-eyed Jack to my back.

“I’m no princess,” I reply. “And my name isn’t Emerald.”

“Hmmm ... that’s true,” laughs the captain. “A slave has no title, but she must respond to the name her master gives her.”

“You misunderstand,” I reply. “Our society is run by men, for men. No woman is allowed to use any title. We have lords, dukes and princes, but no ladies or duchesses, and certainly no princesses. Like Ruby here, I have never been anything other than a man’s property. I might not have been called ‘slave’, and my wrists never placed in shackles, but I wasn’t free. My father didn’t hesitate to thrash my poor bottom if I showed any signs of independence. Did you notice that not one man in my brother’s castle thought to speak out in my defence when my brother handed me over to you.”

“I attributed that to their fear of Ethelred,” replies Captain Jack. “They didn’t protest when Ethelred handed your other brother to Mathias as his galley slave.”

“They were fearful of Mathias,” I reply. “Ethelred won’t rule for long. The nobles will soon organise themselves and decide on a replacement. Once that happens, then Ethelred is history.”

“Interesting,” muses the captain. “A man in my position could profit greatly from such unrest.”

“Quite likely, although I’m sure that you will face strong competition.”

“And what about you? Do you not long for revenge against your brother?”

“Revenge? No. Ethelred simply used me in a way which I always knew that I would one day be used. Since I was old enough to understand these things, I’ve known that my future is in the hands of some man to do what he desires with me. What happens to me now is your decision, just as it would have been Mathias’ had Ethelred given him me instead of Francis.”

“You seem remarkably calm for a maiden who will undoubtedly be deflowered within a short space of time.”

“Why should I fear losing my maidenhood?” I reply. “Your hospitality on board the Red Hawk has only fuelled my desire to be rid of it.”

“You are an unusual woman, Emerald,” replies One-eyed Jack. “I’ll almost be sorry to sell you.”

“I am your property, captain. Whether you sell me or not is your decision alone. Don’t expect me to plead for mercy because I expect none from you.”

“Not even if I sell you to someone as cruel as the Vizier of Puskin,” laughs the captain.

“There are many cruel men in this world, captain,” I reply. “I am powerless to stop a strong male from abusing my body. I have always belonged to someone, and I regard it as their responsibility to protect me or abuse me as they choose.”

“I find it hard to believe that you meekly accept a man’s right to abuse your body.”

“I didn’t say that I would enjoy such an experience, but I have no choice but to accept abuse of my body as part of my life. My father beat me for disobedience; Ethelred traded me like a piece of meat; and you chained me to the mast of your ship. Different forms of abuse, but abuse nonetheless.”

“Ah! But it was your choice to be naked,” replies Jack defensively.

“Yes. Because that it where my only power lies,” I reply. “My body is my strongest weapon. Every man who desires me is a man whom I have conquered. How many men this morning have drooled at the sight of my breasts and the thought of ravishing me. Any one of your crew would sell his soul for a moment between my legs. I’m not free, but that doesn’t mean that I’m not powerful. I’ve had years of practise. The bulge in your pants suggests that you also desire me, captain. Do you deny it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.