The Education of Clarissa: Year 4 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 4

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Clarissa has learned a lot in her year abroad, but she still has a lot more to learn. Often lessons are unexpected and sometimes what we think we know turns out not be true at all. Join Clarissa as she travels two continents on her way to graduation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Clarissa took a sip of her beer. She had become quite fond of the drink during her time in Amsterdam.

“You know I’ll never be a woman that is only with one guy?”

“You’re diary makes that quite clear,” JP said.

“If we have any chance of being together, I mean, being together as cousin’s with benefits,” she breathed in deeply, “or more, then you’ll have to be willing to share.”

“I’m willing to share,” he said taking a large gulp from his own glass of beer. “I’m just not ready to share with one of these fellows.” He swept his arm to indicate the many men in the club they were in. “At least not at the same time. Besides do you really want to jump on some guy you’ve picked up in a club?”

“It’s not like I haven’t done it before.” But at his frown added, “Probably not the smartest idea though. I suppose some random guy could be a terrorist or a something.”

Suddenly she saw someone at the bar who not only wasn’t a terrorist, he wasn’t a stranger. “Excuse me, I see someone I know.”

The girl jumped up. JP saw Clarissa walk quickly to the bar and tap a long haired fellow who seemed to be there with a mixed group of people. They talk for a minute and hand in hand started walking back to the table.

“JP this is Julian.” JP stood up and Julian put out his hand to shake. “Julian was in school with me in Amsterdam. He’s visiting Paris.”

“<Good evening.>” the young man said in French.

“<Good evening. Please join us.>”

“<Thank you, I shouldn’t. I don’t want to intrude upon you and your very beautiful date. Clarissa insisted I meet you. She said you are a student in Germany. Welcome to Paris.>”

“<Thank you. Have a good evening.>”

With that Julian wandered back over to the bar.

“See not a stranger.”

“An old lover?”

“More a fuck-buddy ... a friend with benefits.” For some reason Clarissa felt her pussy get wet. She felt an unexpected and overwhelming urge for Julian.

“You want him don’t you?” JP asked. He could see that her nipples had gotten hard. They had not been that way when she had gotten up.

“Yes,” the girl said, not certain how her cousin would respond.

“Do you need to use the room?” he asked, not exactly sure how he felt.

“I don’t think that will be necessary,” the blonde said, gulping down the rest of her beer and jumping up. “Give me twenty minutes.”

JP watched as she walked back across the room to the bar. Whispering in Julian’s ear JP saw him give a quick glance at the table. Then he let Clarissa lead him by the hand toward the back of the club.

“<It looks like I’m not the only one that has been abandoned.>” he heard a voice say in French.

Looking up he saw a young woman sitting alone at the next table. She was drinking a white wine. Just a little taller than Clarissa the woman was dark, African perhaps, or perhaps American. She was pretty, with an athletic body and curly black hair. But there was something about her French, then he realized she was Québécois.

“I’m not abandoned,” he said in English. “He is an old friend of hers. Besides I have you. If you will join me.” He signaled the waitress. “May I buy you a wine?”


Julian was surprised to see Clarissa, but then remembered that she had said something about an aunt living in France. The man she was with did not look especially glad to see him so he had begged off only to find Clarissa back whispering in his ear.

“<Come on my dear. It has been too long.>” Not sure what the wild blonde girl had in mind he let himself be led back to the bathrooms. He was a bit surprised when she pulled him into the woman’s room. She obviously was familiar with the layout which consisted of an outer room with sinks and a number of inner rooms each with its own real door. Fortunately there was no one in the outer room, though Julian was sure some of the small rooms were occupied.

The girl pushed him into a room and locked the door behind them. Then she was on him, her lips locked to his, as her hands grappled with his belt. As soon as she had him free she dropped to her knees on the hard tile floor and he felt her warm mouth envelope his hardening cock.

Tu es une si petite salope.<You are such a little slut.>” he said wrapping his hands in her hair.

Julian was especially cognizant of the fact that of all the girls that he knew in Amsterdam, including a number of working girls who he had met in the course of his school work, Clarissa was the most accomplished fellatrix. The girl could do things with her mouth that would make a monk forget his vows. He saw that while she was using her mouth and one hand to drive him insane she was using her other hand to strum her own sex. By her moans she was really into it.

As pleasurable as it would be to dump his load into the girl’s talented mouth he knew Clarissa’s clasping pussy was even better. So, his hands already wrapped in her golden hair, he pulled her sucking mouth off of his member.

Her eyes locked to his, the girl stood and pushed him back on the seat. He had noted that the blonde had pushed her thong panties out of the way, and slipping into his lap, she placed his cock at the entrance to her womanhood.

Sitting fully on him he felt his prick slide completely into her as she cried, “Ohh fuck yeah!” She was delightfully wet and hot.

The girl slid up and down on him only a few times before he saw her whole body shake.

“Fuck ... Cumming ... Need it so much! ... Oh fuck!”

Then she dropped fully on him, her mouth seeking his out as her tongue penetrated his. Their tongues dueling Julian felt Clarissa’s cunt start to clasp and pull at him. He had felt this trick before. The woman had the skill to make a man cum without even moving on him. Sure enough, in mere minutes, he was ready to dump his seed in the girl’s hot pussy.

Donne le moi bébé. Jouis pour moi et je jouis sur toi. C’est ça ... c’est ça.<Give it to me baby. Cum for me and I’ll cum all over you. That’s it ... that’s it.>” Then she licked his ear and he felt his balls empty into her.

“Oh shit! I love it so much,” she said her body thundering through a second orgasm in less that ten minutes.

Julian was shocked to find that she was crying as she clung to him, his still hard prick buried deep in her.

“I am so fucked up,” she said between gasps.

“<Shhh my dear.>” he said. Then in English, “It will be alright. Do you want to tell me now what this is about?”

“It’s JP, my ... my lover. I told him about my lifestyle. How I could never be with just one man. He said he understood, but I don’t know that I believe him. We...” she hesitated then spoke out. “We’ve shared a woman, but I don’t think he’s ready to share me with a man. Not at the same time. But he said he could share me with someone ... that it would be alright for me to be with other men.”

“And that’s what you wanted? To be with another man, while he knew you were? Now you want to go to him and have him take you.”

“Yes. How did you know?”

“Because we have been together more than once in the last few months. Never have you been so erotically turned on as you are now. You’re nipples are still hard, I can see them through your dress. You came on a hair trigger. I am not so foolish to think that you missed me so much.”

“What if I go back to the table and he is gone?”

“Then I guess I shall have to take you home and make love to you all night long.”

Clarissa smiled. “What of your friends?”

“They are French. They will understand,” he said teasingly. He pulled some toilet paper out of the dispenser and handed it to her. “Here wipe your tears. Then you must get up and make sure no one is outside.”

Clarissa stood up and straightened up her cloths. Then while Julian stood and fixed his she peeked outside. A couple of women were fixing their makeup. As soon as they left the couple snuck back out of the woman’s bathroom.

As they reached the bar they saw that a striking black woman had joined JP at his table.

Peut-être a-t-il décidé que si vous pouviez voir d’autres hommes, il pouvait voir d’autres femmes?<Perhaps he has decided if you can see other men, he can see other woman?>”

Clarissa kissed Julian on his cheek and walked back to her table. Clarissa noted that JP had his arm around the woman and that she had one hand on his thigh.

The woman looked up as she realized that the blonde was standing next to her. She tried to pull away from JP, but he held her tight as she pulled her hand away from his leg.

“I should go,” she said starting to stand.

“No please sit,” Clarissa said dropping into the other chair. “JP won’t you please introduce me to our new friend?”

JP noted the blonde’s calm demeanor. He thought her hair looked a little rumpled, and it almost looked like she had been crying. But she was smiling now at the girl. He release the dark girl but did not move away.

“Clarissa this is Monique. Monique this is my ... this is Clarissa.”

Both women notice his stumble. Was he going to say ‘girlfriend’ Monique wondered, while Clarissa thought he might have been about to say ‘cousin.’ She supposed that could get dicey, depending upon what he intended for the beautiful girl and them.

“I am pleased to meet you,” Clarissa said.

“JP says that you are American,” Monique said.

“Yes I’ve just finished a year studying abroad. So you are a student too?”

“Yes. I’m here with my friend Angelique, from Canada. Or at least I was until she ditched me to join a guy she met on a sail to Greece. We’re suppose to meet in Piraeus, that’s in Athens. Greece I mean.”

“Weren’t you invited?” Clarissa asked.

“Marco and his friends made it quite clear I was. I just wasn’t interested in paying the freight.”

“Ah,” Clarissa said. She looked at JP. “How about some more drinks?”

JP signaled the waitress and soon they were all furnished with glasses of Dutch Gin and some more beers.

“Let me show you how we drink them in Amsterdam,” Clarissa was saying.


After a few rounds Monique was feeling rather loose. She had approached the good looking young man in a spirit of companionship when she had thought his girlfriend had dumped him. When Clarissa had returned she had not failed to notice how pretty she was.

Sometime after the first round of gin and beer she found her hand being held not by JP, but by Clarissa. She found that both disturbing and exciting. She didn’t notice exactly when her pussy began to get wet, but she seemed to be sitting between the couple and both were almost whispering to her, their faces very close to her and their eyes locked on her brown orbs.

“What were you doing?” she finally asked Clarissa. “When I joined JP?”

Clarissa leaned very close and said so quietly Monique was not sure JP heard. “Oh I was in the ladies room getting my ashes hauled.”

“Ashes?”

“I was saying goodbye to an old friend from school by letting him stick his hard cock into my wet pussy.”

JP heard Clarissa’s answer and didn’t miss the shiver that went through Monique’s body.

“Doesn’t JP mind that?”

“Oh I think JP will get his time round very soon,” the blonde said breathing in the girl’s ear causing another shiver to go through the girl. “What were you doing when I returned?”

“What ... What do you mean?”

Clarissa was holding the girl’s hand. Monique felt the blonde’s finger caress her palm and another shiver whet through her body. “You looked awfully friendly. Were you trying to get friendly?”

“I...”

“Cause it’s alright if you were. JP and I are awfully friendly people.”

JP’s hand was on the girl’s thigh now and Clarissa heard her breath catch in her throat. “Why don’t we go somewhere a little more private and show you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.