The Education of Clarissa: Year 4 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 4

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Clarissa has learned a lot in her year abroad, but she still has a lot more to learn. Often lessons are unexpected and sometimes what we think we know turns out not be true at all. Join Clarissa as she travels two continents on her way to graduation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

The next day the pair spent shopping. Phyllis spent a few hours painting and Clarissa spent the time looking at her aunt’s work and admiring it. Phyllis was not a post modern painter. Her paintings, especially her portrait work, was classic in style. Clarissa saw a few nudes among the collection and wondered about the models. All were young girls and the paintings seemed to capture innocence with bridled lust lurking beneath.

That night, as the moon shone outside her window Clarissa heard her door open. In the doorway, outlined by soft moonlight from the hall window Clarissa saw the lush nude form of her aunt.

The woman stepped into the room. She stood over Clarissa’s bed looking at the nude figure, covered only with a thin sheet.

“Come to me,” the blonde said quietly and the woman slipped into the bed.

Her arms were around the girl. Her breath on her skin.

“Lord help me. I can’t stay away.”

“Shh tata,” Clarissa said holding her. Her hands cupped the woman’s ass and soon Clarissa’s cunt was rubbing across her aunt’s pussy.

Phyllis thought back to how Pam, Clarissa’s mother had taught her this particular method of girl-girl interaction, never suspecting that her sister-in-law had also taught Clarissa this technique.

Soon both women were moaning and panting as their clits rubbed against each other pulling climaxes out of each others bodies.

Clarissa brought them both to a series of ever increasing cums until Phyllis’s body clenched, all of her muscles awash with sexual ecstasy.

“Oh you are naughty, so naughty,” the woman said afterward basking in her niece’s arms.

They fell asleep flush with post coital bliss.

In the morning Clarissa awoke to sunlight streaming into the room and the songs of birds outside her window. She looked at the sleeping figure of her aunt, but her thoughts were of her parents. She played with the gold and ebony ring on her right hand. Deep in thought she slipped it off, transferring it to the ring finger of her left hand. Then after a few minutes returned it to its regular place.

“Good morning, lovely,” Phyllis said. “Did you sleep well?”

“Divinely. I want to show you something. Do you trust me?”

“Of course my darling. I am the one I don’t trust.”

“Then lay back. Just let me do this.”

Clarissa started by kissing her. Phyllis tongue responded, but when the woman reached for Clarissa the girl shook her head and pressed the woman’s arms back down on the bed.

She then started on her breasts. Clarissa already knew she could make her aunt cum just by playing with her breasts, but instead, when Phyllis got close Clarissa backed off, instead keeping her on edge.

By now the woman’s cunt was weeping. Pussy juice was leaking out of her, down onto the sheets beneath her lovely ass.

Clarissa moved down. Sucking and licking the woman’s thighs. Phyllis began to beg. When Clarissa started on her cunt she completely ignored her clitoris, instead using her tongue and fingers on the woman’s labia and inner sheath. But she avoided the woman’s G-Spot and though Phyllis was becoming more and more aroused her climax seemed to elude her.

Then the blonde started on her clit. Phyllis was sure she would go off at the first touch, but instead she was dragged almost to the edge, and then pulled away from it. Clarissa pulled her there again, and again stopping just as the woman was about to go over into delightful oblivion.

Clarissa kept her on the edge for ten minutes, fifteen minutes.

Finally she pushed her closer, ever closer. Phyllis was lost, beyond conscious thought, then she slipped into the abyss. But instead of pushing her there and letting her fall the girl continued to manipulate and suck and rub and Phyllis kept coming. Not multiple orgasms, but one continuous bone rattling, body racking, panting, moaning and eventually crying orgasm that lasted at least twenty minutes.

Finally it was over. After another fifteen minutes Phyllis begins to stir. She was laying on sweat soaked sheets, weak, her body flushed with hormones, still barely capable of thought or movement.

“Holy. Fucking. Shit.” was all she could say. Shortly thereafter she came out with, “If that’s an example of lesbian orgasms then I really will become a lesbian.”

Clarissa who was sitting in a chair now enjoying a smoke laughed.

“That technique was taught to me by a man.”

“A man. I’d really like to meet him.”

“You already have.”

“I have?”

“You’ve known him most of your life. John or as you call him Jack.”

“Jack! My brother Jack! Ohmygod! Your FATHER Jack?”

“You think you’re the only one who likes to keep it in the family?”

“Me? What do you mean?” Phyllis said trying to bluff it out.

“Come on dear aunt. Do you think that Pam and John ... Mom and Dad didn’t tell me about seducing you? I left the house specifically to give them the opportunity.”

“But you were a mere child.”

“I was more precocious than you think. I that point I was already ‘doing’ them both. Not to mention the neighbors, my boyfriend, my girlfriend and the occasional stranger.”

“My, you are a slut,” Phyllis said, but she was smiling.

“Takes one to know one,” Clarissa answered.

“What did you do to me?”

“It’s called ESO, Extended Sexual Orgasm. John ... Dad ... has kept me going for almost an hour.”

“An hour?”

“If you could only see yourself. You look like a total wreck. I want to look like that. I want you to paint me looking like that. Total satiated. Totally sexually satisfied.”

“Paint you, why?”

“I want to give such a painting to my parents. A present.” Clarissa lit another cigarette. “Last summer I ... we lived as a triple. What do you know about polyamory?”

“Polyamory? I’m not sure what that is.”

“Polyamorous relationships are ones in which all the people involved have a romantic relationship with more than one person, with the full and open knowledge of all the partners involved. In most polyamorous relationships the individual members have relationships with other people. Everyone has to be on board otherwise its just cheating.”

“So you were Jack’s not cheating side piece?”

“No. I was in a romantic relationship with both my parents, John and Pam. It wasn’t just sex. We’ve been having sex since I was 16. And we sure weren’t practicing polyfidelity, that’s when you’re only having sex with people you’re romantically involved with. My parents are swingers and we swung together, though no one knew we were related.”

“So what’s the difference between swinging and poly...”

“Polyamory. Swinging is just sex. It can be very good, very fun sex, but there is no emotional attachment. No romantic relationship.”

“So you were in a romantic relationship with your parents. That’s all just so ... wrong.”

“Yeah doesn’t it just get you wet thinking about it?” the blonde leered.

“God help me yes it does,” the older woman admitted, remembering her own deep romantic feelings for her brother.

“So do you intend to continue your relationship when you return home?”

“I’m ... I’m not sure,” the girl said. “Before I left last year I told them we needed to break off our romantic relationship, because I need them as parents more than lovers. I knew that a year apart was a long time, and that long distance relationships were hard. Not that they expected me to keep my legs crossed while I was gone. They’re swingers after all. I’d hoped that trying to reset our relationship would make the separation easier.”

“Did it?”

“No ... yes ... maybe? I don’t know.” Clarissa snuffed out her smoke. “Now I’m not sure. Anyway they have a room in the new house set aside for playing, sexual playing that is, and I want to give them a painting of me. A nude. And I want it to be of me in the moments after I’ve been totally sexually satisfied. I originally though about a print, but when I saw how talented a painter you are I knew that you could to it. Do both parts.”

“Both parts?”

“The sexual satisfaction and the actual painting.”

“So you want...?”

“I want to teach how to do to me what I just did to you. And afterward I want you to paint me.”

“Damn girl on the naughty scale I think you’ve managed to hit an 11.”

Clarissa gave her a funny look, obviously not recognizing the reference.

“What you want is hugely perverted, deviant and just plain wrong,” Phyllis said.

“So?”

“So God, I’m so wet just thinking about it.” Phyllis sat up in bed. “We’ll have to make preparations. I’ll need my camera since your best coloring will only last a few minutes. That flush you get after you’ve cum. And we’ll need somewhere for you to display yourself. I have a chase that should be perfect. I don’t have all of the materials I’ll need either.” She jumped out of bed. “Time to go in to town to visit the art store.”


“Ahhh uuhhh No! No! No!” Clarissa was bounding through one of the strongest conventional orgasm that had ever racked her lithe frame. She was teaching her aunt to pump up her orgasms. How to read her and keep her on edge long enough to invoke the ESO state she so desperately wanted. Phyllis was getting better at pleasuring her and Clarissa would list her with the very best of the depraved and sexually talented people she had known in her young but experienced life.

But she still tended to push the girl over into multiple orgasms rather than holding off to force her to into an ESO state.

Finally Clarissa sagged down bonelessly from her cum.

“Wow,” she panted. “But not there yet.”

“My turn next,” the woman answered. “Or I’m going to start chewing through the bed post or run out into the street and jump the first person I see, man or woman.”


This was the third day Phyllis had been working on her ESO techniques. She had started by slowly working on Clarissa to amp her up by spending time on an extended make out session. After spending over fifteen minutes holding and kissing the naked girl she began to slowly work her way over the blonde’s lithe body. He mouth sucked at the girl’s luscious breasts, teasing the nipples just enough to get the girl worked up. Her tongue moved down the body splayed out on the chaise lounge.

Clarissa’s hands were pulling and grasping at the furniture’s upholstery as Phyllis’s lips, tongue and teeth devoured her.

By the time Phyllis’s mouth got to the young girl’s cunt Clarissa was ready to shove her lover’s head inside her dripping slit. Phyllis patiently worked the girl, allowing her to climb the precipice, but refusing to allow her to tumble over.

Six times her novice lover brought Clarissa to the ragged edge of fulfillment only to impel the hot blonde to drop away unsatisfied, but still entwined in the current of passion.

It snuck up on the girl like a wind on a dark night. She felt the unmistakable feeling in her toes as the current ran from her hard nipples to her clit. It was like the waves of the ocean breaking over her body and before she knew what was happening she was cumming. The feelings overwhelmed her. The orgasm sought a crest, but instead just kept building and building as it went on and on. Clarissa was too involved in the maelstrom to realize she was shooting out a flood of liquid that lasted for the last two minutes of her twenty-five minute ESO experience.

Then it was over. Phyllis lit a cigarette and handed it to Clarissa. The girl took a puff and then lay back on the chaise lounge the smoke held in her left hand which was hanging over the side of the couch.

A flash caused the girl to look up and she realized that Phyllis had photographer her as she lay in post coital reflection.

“That was so good tata.”

“You are so naughty,” was all Phyllis said as she continued to photograph the naked nymph.


Phyllis spent the next week working on Clarissa’s portrait. In the morning she would work Clarissa into an ESO, extending the orgasmic periods to longer and longer times. She didn’t tell Clarissa she was working primarily from photographs, requiring the young woman to pose nude for her in her afterglow. By the fourth day of the project after eventually getting the blonde up to a 45 minute ESO Phyllis broke down and pulled the girl into a 69 which resulted in the pair eating each other to a series of conventional orgasms.

The next morning Phyllis attacked Clarissa with a vengeance eating the girl through so many orgasms that she passed out.

Clarissa woke to find Phyllis holding her and gazing into her eyes.

“Ah I see you are awake little one.”

“I feel ... I feel ... wonderful.”

“Good. The portrait almost finished.”

“Really? When my I see it?”

“Soon. But not until after it is done. First I have a confession to make.” Phyllis had the grace to look a little guilty. “I really had enough to finish the piece on that first day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.