The Education of Clarissa: Year 4 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 4

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Clarissa has learned a lot in her year abroad, but she still has a lot more to learn. Often lessons are unexpected and sometimes what we think we know turns out not be true at all. Join Clarissa as she travels two continents on her way to graduation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

The next morning Phyllis was bleary eyed and a little remorseful.

“I can’t believe that after finding and fucking two barely legal guys I ended up having sex with a woman again!”

The two hungover beauties were sipping coffee in the cottage garden. It was almost noon, but the women, clad in light robes and little else, were contenting themselves with English Muffins and coffee.

“It was just a way to get the guys ‘up’ for another session,” the sexy blonde replied.

“It was way too pleasurable for me to accept that.”

“You’re making too much of it tata. I’ve been doing both girls and guys, for longer than you would think.”

Clarissa was playing with the ring on her right hand. Phyllis had noticed it when Clarissa had first arrived. It was a gold band inlaid with ebony lacquer. It seemed very familiar to her for some reason. Was it a friendship ring? She thought. No, it looked very much like a wedding ring.

“And which do you prefer, ma nièce?

“Men, absolutely. That doesn’t mean I intend to give up girls.” Clarissa lit a cigarette and looked at the glowing tip thoughtfully. “Isn’t that true for you too?”

“Yes,” Phyllis said after hesitating for just a second. “I love men.” She looked embarrassed. “I love cock. But I can’t be chasing college boys all the time.”

“Good let’s go out again tonight and I’ll prove you’re not a lesbian.”


That evening the ladies set out to find a more sophisticated victim. Clarissa pulled out one of her new outfits intended for upscale partying. The sparkly gold top and black skirt were finished off with gold strap on heels. Phyllis wore a blue dress which accentuated her curves. Their goal was an upscale club in a nearby town.

“Older crowd here,” Phyllis said.

“Some real hotties though. What about him?” Clarissa indicated a middle aged gent in a mid-priced suit.

“Looks about as interesting as a shoe salesman.”

“I like shoe salesman. Someday I’ve got to tell you about the time I went shoe shopping sans panties.”

“Clarissa you are so bad.”

“How about him?” Clarissa pointed at a man dressed in patterned slacks and a button down shirt.

“He’s got small hands.”

“So?”

“You know what they say: Small hands, Small...”

You are so bad.”

Another fellow was looking rather hopeful, until he was joined by a couple and another young lady.

“Looks like slim pickings tonight,” Phyllis said.

“We might just have to move on.”

Just then a waitress stropped by their table with a pair of drinks. “De lui à la barre <From that man at the bar.>” she said.

They looked over to see a tall man in an expensive suit. The cut was English Phyllis thought. She raised her glass to the man and nodded. Clarissa made a come hither motion and the fellow made his way to their table.

“Bill. Bill Crawley,” he said in a distinct upper class Londoner accent.

“Come join us Bill,” Phyllis said. “Phyllis and this is Clarissa.” Considering last night’s sapphic escapade Phyllis was a little reluctant to claim the blonde as a niece.

“Pleased to meet you ladies.”

Phyllis now noted that Bill was wearing a wedding ring.

“So what brings you to the South of France, Bill?”

“I’m here on business.”

“Not here with your wife then?” Phyllis asked.

“Ah there, my wife has her own business interests, if you know what I mean. Beverly doesn’t like spending her nights sitting at home reading the Times.”

“So you’ve an arrangement do you?” Clarissa said.

“I guess you could say so.” He looked at the pair. “What about you girls? What business are you in?”

“Not that one,” Clarissa said lighting a smoke. “You don’t mind?”

“No quite alright.”

“I’m a painter,” Phyllis said.

“Might I know your work?”

“I doubt it. I’m sure very few pieces have left France.”

“What about you lovely?”

“Psychologist in training,” Clarissa answered. “And amateur detective.”

“And what do you see, Miss Sherlock?”

“I see a successful businessman. Citizen of the U.K., Tory, at least politically. Mason.”

“Very good.”

She took a draw on her cigarette then continued, “Confident, maybe even a little arrogant. A risk taker.”

His eyebrows went up. “A little too penetrating perhaps. How?”

“Your suit is an Anderson and Sheppard from Savile Row, at least three thousand American dollars. Plus your speech, of course. That says successful. The Times is a Conservative Newspaper. I suppose you could be in a ‘mixed-marriage’ but I just don’t see it. Your cuff-links have a Masonic symbol on them.”

“Very good. The rest?”

“It takes a very confident man to send drinks to two women. It’s risky.”

“Perhaps I’m only trying to impress one of you?”

“Perhaps.” Clarissa took another puff of her cigarette.

“So where are you staying?” Phyllis asked.

He named an international hotel just down the block.

“Can I buy you ladies another drink?”

“Sure let’s get one at your hotel. They have a bar right?” Clarissa answered.

The ladies gathered up their things and the trio walked arm-in-arm down to his hotel. Like most international hotels this one did have a bar. They shared another round of drinks. Bill seemed to know quite a bit about modern painters, at least those well enough known to be making a living at it. By the end of the second drink he had a hand on Clarissa’s thigh and a leg in constant contact with Phyllis’ own.

At one point Phyllis leaned over and kissed him. As their tongues spared Clarissa felt his fingers dig into her thigh.

“Perhaps we should take this up to my room.”

“Perhaps we should,” Phyllis said.

As they waited for the elevator Bill wrapped his arms around each women’s waist. Phyllis felt herself flush at his obvious possessive posture. There was no mistaking what anyone seeing would think. She also felt her pussy start to leak.

“Twelve,” he said and Phyllis pushed the button.

As the elevator door closed behind them Bill leaned into Clarissa. His lips met hers as his hands moved to the hem of her skirt and under it to cup her ass. He quickly noted that she wore no panties and his fingers dug into her bare ass pushing her crotch into his hardening prick.

When the door opened he released her. As they stepped out into the hall he fished a key card out of his pocket and gave it to her. “1205,” he said.

Clarissa led the way. When they reached the door Bill hugged Phyllis, his arms entrapping her and his mouth kissing her passionately as Clarissa swiped the card.

The door opened and she entered. Behind her Bill released her aunt and followed the girl.

The door led to an entrance hall. This was a suite. As the door closed behind them Bill shoved Clarissa against the wall. His hand reached under her skirt and his fingers slipped into her slit.

His other arm encircled Phyllis and soon his tongue was dueling with hers as his fingers continued to frig the young blonde.

“Ahh fuck ... oh god ... I can’t believe ... Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh yessss!” the girl creamed on his hand her ass wiggling against the wall.

Bill pulled his fingers out of her quim and lifted them to Phyllis’s lips. The brunette ran her tongue over his digits then sucked the fingers into her mouth a look of depravity on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.