The Education of Clarissa: Year 4 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 4

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Clarissa has learned a lot in her year abroad, but she still has a lot more to learn. Often lessons are unexpected and sometimes what we think we know turns out not be true at all. Join Clarissa as she travels two continents on her way to graduation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

As they passed through the Maryland countryside Jon Phillip, who was now driving, pulled off at when he saw a sign for a small university town.

“Where are we going?” Clarissa asked.

“Gas.”

They pulled up to the pump and Jon Phillip armed with one of Clarissa’s credit cards filled up. As he stood at the pump he looked over at the strip mall across the street. When he saw one of the establishments he made a decision.

Hopping back in the car Clarissa was shocked when all he did was cross the street and then slip into one of the strip mall parking slots. Looking up she saw SHEHARIZOD’S VAP.

“A vaping store?”

“Jessica said it herself. Maybe not safe but better than the cancer sticks. It’s time to quit.”

There were no customers in the store. The smell was aromatic and Clarissa could see the many varieties of vaporizers in little containers.

There was only one clerk. As they came in he was sitting behind the counter display case reading a book on Electrodynamics. Obviously a college student. He seemed a little older, perhaps a graduate student.

“My girl wants to give up smoking,” Jon Phillip said to the clerk.

“A lot of people use vaping to do that,” the clerk said. “The secret to being successful at it is to use an e-liquid with only a little nicotine in it. Enough to make the cravings go away.”

He then produced a number of devices, a couple of which he called third generation devices and a few of what he called fourth generation devices. He showed them how the devices came apart.

“How about that one?” Jon Phillip asked pointing to an elegant looking jade and brass one.

“It looks pretty,” Clarissa said.

The engineering student shook his head at her, being more interested in the devices features and technology.

“We’ll take it,” he said.

The clerk showed them how to take it apart to fill the reservoir, replace and charge the battery and clean it. He then showed them a number of bottles of different liquids. Pointing out which ones had nicotine, which were herbal mixtures, and about flavorings.

Clarissa reached into her purse but Jon Phillip touched her hand to stop her.

“This is my present to you,” he said.

The clerk placed the instrument and bottles in a bag.

“I want to thank you,” Jon Phillip said. “You have been very helpful ... I’m sorry I don’t know your name.”

“Paul,” the clerk said.

Jon Phillip looked a Clarissa before he said, “Clarissa Paul here has probably saved your life. Cancer is a horrible disease. Don’t you think that it would be proper for you to thank him properly?”

“Here?” the girl said aghast, though at the same time she could feel her juices begin to flow.

“I’ll keep watch.”

With that Clarissa stepped to the end of the counter.

“You’re not allowed back here,” Paul said as she moved around the counter.

Clarissa stepped to him and her lips reached out for him. She could taste the herbal mixture he had obviously been vaping before they came in. Her tongue invaded his mouth and Paul figure he was a lucky guy to have such a beautiful girl kiss him. She looked younger than the girls at his university, but was way hotter than any of the geek girls he usually hung with.

When she broke the kiss he expected her to move back around the counter, but to his surprise she fell to her knees.

“You’ll really enjoy this,” her fiance said to him as she loosened his belt and pulled down his zipper.

His prick hardened as soon as she touched him. Clarissa knew she could make him cum in seconds, but her goal was not to just get him off. She could probably have done that by just flashing her tits at him and rubbing his prick through his pants for about thirty seconds.

When her lips enveloped him her goal was to give him the most memorable experience of his life. As her tongue moved over him she grasped the base of his cock with her right hand. In the brothels of Amsterdam she had learned certain techniques. No rich and powerful man wants to perform like a high schooler in front of an expensive and elegant courtesan. And no whore worth call girl prices wanted to make such a man feel belittled, so ways of preventing that were well known.

Once she had him under control, and she was sure he was not going to prematurely end their encounter the blonde slut really went to work on him. She used every skill she had in edging a man to bring him to the precipice again and again, pulling him back every time before he could flood her mouth with his juice.

Paul was panting and moaning, leaning against the counter so that his weakened legs did not betray him. He reached out to touch her head, but knew better than try to wrestle control away from her.

“When he speaks of this,” Jon Phillip was saying to her. “And you know he will. He will paint you as a goddess. For the rest of his life he will compare women to you, and they will be found wanting.”

Her cunt was gushing. He let it go on for more than fifteen minutes, but finally saw another car pull into the parking lot.

“It is time, my love,” he said to her.

As she pulled him to the edge again she let him tumble over. Massive amounts of bitter cum flooded her mouth. She knew this was an indication that he had not orgasmed in quite a time. Four, five, six thick ropes of cum shot into her mouth, to be skillfully swallowed as she continued to move and suck at him. When the last had been drug out of him she took him to his root, sucking his softening cock until she was at the tip and had cleaned off every drop of white cream.

Then she pulled up his pants, tucked him in, zipped him, and buckled his belt. She stood, licking her lips to get any drops that had somehow escaped. There were none. Then she walk around the counter, just as a couple walked in the front door.

“Goodbye Paul,” she said taking her fiance’s arm.

They walked out the door and Clarissa could feel her cunt juice running down her leg from under her shorts. When she reached the Range Rover she went to the passenger side.

“You drive,” she said opening the passenger door.

Jon Phillip settle himself in the driver’s seat and pressed the button which started the engine.

Clarissa reached in to her purse and turned on her phone.

“Five star hotels within five miles,” she said and the display showed a null list.

“Four star hotels within five miles,” she said and the display showed a null list.

“Three star hotels within five miles,” she said and the display showed a null list.

“Two star hotels within five miles,” she said and the display showed one place. “Drive here.”

When they got to the place it was an obvious dump.
“Clarissa?” Jon Phillip said when he pulled in to the rough and cracked parking lot.

“I don’t care. I need you now,” the girl said.

He slipped into the office and handed over a credit card. The place smelled. The clerk handed him an actual key and he found Clarissa already out of the vehicle.

As they slipped through the door Clarissa used her leg to slam it closed behind them. As soon as the door shut she was all over him.

His dick had been hard since he had seen his girlfriend’s mouth slip down over the clerk’s cock. He pushed the girl against the door, his hands pulling at her shorts. They were soon in a puddle at her feet, her panties inside them. His own pants were open, pulled down only enough so that his hard dick was free.

Clarissa lifted her left leg and rapped it around his waist, maneuvering so that he was at the opening of her slit. He adjusted himself and then plunged into her.

“Ohhhhh fuckkkkk!” she wailed, her delayed orgasm rushing through her. Like her mother, Clarissa could be an exhibitionist and having her fiance watcher her blow a complete stranger was an enormous turn on for her. As was being fucked against the door of the sleaziest motel she had ever been a guest at.

This was no loving interlude. This was two people fucking each other and searching for the fastest relief they could find. Even so, in the four minutes it took Jon Phillip to shoot his cum into her clasping pussy Clarissa manage to have three back to back orgasms.

As his ass clenched Jon Phillip started to actually smell the room they were. Panting he released the blonde and pulled his trousers back up.

“I picked up their card. We can check out be phone tomorrow unless you want...?”

Clarissa looked at the nasty bed. She shook her head, “I’d sooner do it in an alley.”

They headed back out to their car and Clarissa reached into her purse to pull out an after sex cigarette. Jon Phillip snatched the pack from her hands and tossed it in a full trash container next to their car. “Don’t forget,” he said opening the door and handing her the bag from the store.

Clarissa fumbled with the device. The clerk had filled the device when showing them how it was done and once she had it on she drew in the vapor and exhaled. She felt the nicotine take effect and said, “It’s different, but I guess I can get use to it.”

“Good,” he said getting back in the driver’s seat. “Now lets go find an hotel where we can get a meal and play without getting bedbugs.”


They called it an early night and found a five star hotel just outside Philadelphia where Clarissa had her brains fucked out in every space of the three room suite, including the balcony as they looked over the darkened city.

The next morning she Face-timed Monique.

“We plan to spend a few days in New York and then will head up to see you.”

“That’s really great,” the dark Canadian said. “I’m so looking forward to seeing you both.”

“I’m so glad that things have worked out with Angelique,” the blonde said.

“We even shared a man before the flight home,” Monique said. “I just know she’ll love you both.”

“Give her a kiss for me,” Clarissa said.


After leaving Paris Monique had made her way to Marina di Ragusa to meet her Angelique at the Hotel Aria di Mare, a seaside hotel in the Italian city.


“The room is registered to Ms. Angelique Gagnon. I believe it was reserved by Ms. Clarissa Marshall.”

Oh si signorina,” the desk clerk said quickly checking his computer. He had initially eyed Monique’s backpack with a frown, but had rebounded as soon as he looked at the entry. “Ms. Marshall has booked the room through Thursday.”

She had tried to call Angelique when her plane landed, but it went directly to voicemail. She looked around the small lobby. It was very provincial she supposed.

“It looks very cozy.”

“The building use to be an historic farmhouse. As you can see we are very close to the sea. The room has a garden entrance.”

Grazie,” she said.

She made her way to the room. Standing just outside the door now she took a deep breath and exhaled. This was it. She was determined to be brave. She had been so at the club in Paris and it had led to a more pleasurable experience than she could have imagined. She knocked at the door.

Angelique opened it. Monique saw her eyes go wide in surprise. She stood there in beauty. Her long, straight, almost white blond hair, damp. Her amazingly clear white skin only slightly tinted, as if by the sun. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. They molded to her striking curves, hiding nothing of her femininity.

Monique was so struck she found she could not speak, but was saved when Angelique reached for her, enveloping her friend as if she had returned from the dead. “M. My Lord, I can’t believe you’ve come for me.”

She could feel the girl’s solid breasts press into her and a chill ran down back, all the way past her butt and around to her warming crotch. She looked into her friend’s eyes and heard Angelique gasp.

“Angel ... I...,” the dark girl said. Suddenly her mouth was on the girl’s. They kissed, a kiss of promise and love. Amazingly Angelique responded, her lips pressing against Monique’s. When her tongue tentatively reached out she found the blonde’s dueling with hers.

“Oh my God,” Angelique said when their kiss was finally broken.

“I’ve been wanting to do that for almost a year,” Monique said.

Angelique finally seemed to remember that they were almost standing in the garden. “Come in. Come in M.,” she said taking the girl’s hand and pulling her into her room.

“Angel ... I,” Monique started again, but Angelique silenced her with a kiss of her own. As the kiss ended Angelique could see the girl’s nipples poking through the t-shirt.

The blonde stepped away suddenly. “I’m sorry M. I don’t know what’s happening to me.”

Monique dropped her pack. She saw that the room had a single large bed. Monique ran her tongue over her lips. Her heart was beating rapidly and she could feel the fluid running into her panties. Monique reached out her hand and Angelique took it. The ebony beauty then pulled the girl into her arms.

She kissed the girl until she was panting. Carefully guiding the tall blonde soon they were sitting side by side on the bed. This time when they broke Monique could see the girl was flushed with passion.

“M. I don’t know what to do,” she said tentatively.

“I do, my love,” Monique said running her tongue over the shell of the girl’s ear before moving behind her ear and down her neck. Her hands reached under the girl’s t-shirt and soon she was mauling her breasts, her thumbs teasing her hard nipples.

Angelique moaned and she took that as a sign to begin lifting the hemline of her shirt. As it slipped over her still damp hair the dark girl’s mouth dipped to gently suck at the rose pink nipples. First one then the other.

Dieu oui, ” the blonde girl moaned.

After working on her luscious pale breasts Monique urged her to lay back on the bed. Her mouth moved down. Her tongue lapped around the girl’s tight stomach, pressing into her naval. When her hand’s reached out to unbutton the blonde’s shorts Angelique raised up so she could pull them down her legs.

When her lips touched Angelique’s mons the girls legs pushed against the bed thrusting her cunt into Monique’s face.

“Shit. Lick me,” Angelique moaned.

Monique fluttered her tongue over the girl’s clit, eating her friend using every trick she knew from her own experience. Finally she shoved a pair of fingers into her blonde friend. Rubbing over her friend’s G-spot, her combined finger and tongue action sent the blonde Canadian up to her peak.

“Ohhhh ... Uh Huh ... UH HUH ... Ahhhh ... AHHHHH ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Monique hoped that the walls of the old farmhouse were well insulated for anyone walking in the garden was sure to here her angel’s screams of passion.

“Oh. My. God,” Angelique said after she came down. “Where did you ever learn to do that?”

Monique climbed up from between her legs to cradle the girl in her arms. She kissed her and Angelique tasted herself. She licked at Monique’s face and the dark girl realized what she was doing.

“Do you taste as good?” the blonde cannily asked.

“Only one way to find out. Soixante-neuf. If you dare.”

Monique was still dressed, something Angelique quickly remedied. Soon the ebony and ivory twosome’s mouths were buried deeply in each other’s twats. The sounds of passion, moaning and woman’s cumming filled the room. Some two hours later, when both women were completely fucked out, they lay companionably spooning, Angelique held closely by her dark friend.

“Oh I never knew it could be like this.” Angelique pressed her friend’s hand harder into her breast, where Monique playfully caressed her. “You say you’ve wanted to kiss me for a year. What happened?”

“I met a man. In Paris. And his wonderful woman.”

“The Clarissa who rented the room for me?”

“Yes. The things we did together. To each other. With each other. It was ... magical.”

“It was Paris.”

“Yes.”

“So what do we do now?”

“No offense love but your clothes stink.”

“There is a laundry here, but I did not have any clothes to wear while I washed them. I need to get a replacement ATM card, but my phone died and I don’t have the charger. It was in my bag.”

“I have some money that Jon Phillip and Clarissa loaned me. I think I have an outfit that will fit you. Then laundry, a phone store, dinner. No strike that. I bet the hotel has some abandoned phone cords. We should check at the desk.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.