The Education of Clarissa: Year 4 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 4

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Clarissa has learned a lot in her year abroad, but she still has a lot more to learn. Often lessons are unexpected and sometimes what we think we know turns out not be true at all. Join Clarissa as she travels two continents on her way to graduation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

They called Phyllis from the station and she picked them up in her Peugeot. The quiet intimacy of the couple disturbed her. Clarissa’s new ring was safely hidden in one of her bags, since she knew that informing her aunt of their intentions was an act that would require a certain amount of timing.

When they reached the cottage Jon Phillip carried his and Clarissa’s bags into the spare room, though he did not expect they would be sleeping there. He returned to the common room to find Clarissa and his mother engaged in a deep kiss.

When she pulled away Phyllis said, “I hope you do not believe that things will return to how they were before you left.”

Jon Phillip stepped behind her and the two young people sandwiched his mother between them. Clarissa kissed her again, while Jon Phillip’s hands roamed over the girl’s ass, causing her cunt to press into Phyllis’s own. The older woman could feel her son’s enlarging cock press into her ass.

Phyllis was panting by the time Clarissa turned her around so that Jon Phillip could thoroughly kiss her, his tongue probing deeply in her mouth.

“You are both evil,” she said as he broke the kiss. “Take me to bed before I change my mind.”

Clarissa quickly stopped in the spare room to get something from their purchases in the Paris sex shop. By the time she reached Phyllis’s bedroom Jon Paul had her naked and was sucking on one of her breasts as he frigged her cunt. Clarissa dropped her own clothing on the floor and scooted up the bed next to Phyllis.

Clarissa kissed her aunt, who moaned into the kiss. Then the girl whispered, “I have something special for you. Like ESO it was taught to me be a man.”

Clarissa moved down the woman’s body. When she reached her sex Jon Phillip removed his hand and let her start to suck and lick around Phyllis’s sensitive clit.

Clarissa kissed and lapped at her aunt, enjoying the pungent flavor. She had laid her item on the bed and stopped just long enough to squirt the lubricant onto her hand. She then stuck two fingers into the woman’s labia. They sank into Phyllis’s body as she continued to tongue her clit. The woman moaned.

One by one Clarissa added fingers in her carefully planned assault on the woman’s body. She hooked her fingers and rubbed Phyllis’s G-Spot.

“Oh God. That feels sooooo goooood!” she moaned.

Phyllis’s hips were thrust up into the girls hand. As the orgasm shot through her Clarissa felt the woman’s cunt squirting liquid into her hand.

Clarissa removed her hand just enough to tuck her thumb into her palm and relentlessly pushed her fist into her aunt. Phyllis writhe and twisted as the girl reached back to the far corner of her cunt. The girl was searching for her anterior fornix erogenous zone, the so called A-spot or AFE zone. When Clarissa reached it Phyllis’s eyes popped open and she groaned so loudly it was almost a scream.

Jon Phillip smiled as he watched, his prick iron hard.

Phyllis’s body jerked, pushing harder into the girl’s manipulating hand. Her body arced up off the bed. There was a thin layer of sweat on her body, as if she had run a marathon. Her heart was racing. When her orgasm started it was as if a cattle prod had been connected directly to her nervous system. A tsunami of pleasure ran through her slamming her in one blinding climax.

“is she alright?” Jon Phillip asked with concern.

“She’s passed out. It’s alright. It happened to me too when Dr. Morton did it to me.”

“Why is she shaking?”

“She’s still having orgasms. Come hold her, so that she is in you arms when she wakes.”

Moments later Phyllis’s eyes fluttered as she came to herself to find she was cradled in her son’s arms.

“What ... what happened? Ohhhh what’s happening to me,” she said as another small orgasm ran through her.

“We love you, my love,” Clarissa said kissing the woman as she trembled. Afterward she said to her cousin, “JP show her.”

Jon Phillip raised himself above her. As another small tremor went through his mother he placed his prick at her entrance and thrust into her. Hard. Phyllis groaned as her small tremor turned into a large orgasm. Jon Phillip did not last very long as Phyllis’s clasping cunt pulled at him. Clarissa’s dominance of his mother was erotic and her state of utter arousal had him on the edge before he had ever entered her. Clarissa kissed them both as his hot seed shot into the woman’s receptive cleft.


Phyllis woke the next morning between her two lovers. When her eyes fluttered open she saw that Clarissa was turned facing her, her piercing blue eyes examining the woman spooned up against her son, his palm lightly resting on her breasts. The girl leaned in to give her a good morning kiss, with just a hint of tongue.

“We must talk this morning, my love,” she said.

By her taste Phyllis could tell that Clarissa had already visited the bathroom. As she stirred Jon Phillip’s hand squeezed her breast to hold her in place. She could feel his stirring prick in the crack of her ass.

“Let me go, my love, or we will all be swimming in piss.”

He released her and she ran to the door.

“It is time JP,” Clarissa said. “I’ll go make the coffee, while you get ready.” She gave him a quick kiss. “Don’t get delayed,” she said and he knew what she meant.

Phyllis was in the shower and Jon Phillip stopped to brush his teeth and shave rather than joining her. When the shower stopped he handed his mother a towel. After she dried off Phyllis step out into the room with no hesitation. Jon Phillip by conscious effort did not rub his sweaty body up against her clean one, but Phyllis reached out and gave his semiridged cock a squeeze in passing.

I am soo bad, she thought.

She threw on a light house dress, without underwear, and followed the smell of coffee to the kitchen. Or rather she got as far as the front sitting room and saw that Clarissa had set up a coffee service there and was sitting on the couch smoking.

She had just settled in with her own cup of coffee when Jon Phillip entered the room. He was dressed in shorts and a tight tee. He got as cup and sat next to his cousin. It was then that Phyllis noted the ring on Clarissa’s left hand.

“What have you done?” she asked.

“We have fallen in love, mother,” Jon Phillip said.

“I knew that allowing you to go to Paris together was a mistake. Do not mistake whatever this is,” she said waving her hands about, “for what it is not. You are first cousins.”

“Einstein was married to his first cousin,” Clarissa said. “As was Edgar Allen Poe, H.G Wells, and Charles Darwin.”

“How do you even know that?” Phyllis said exasperatedly.

“Sexual studies major,” Clarissa said pointing to herself.

“But you cannot...” Phyllis said. She almost said more, but realized now was not yet the time. She could still talk them out of it. “What will your parent say?”

“You mean the ones who I seduced when I was sixteen? The ones who took you to their bed? I can’t see they have much room to say anything.”

“Jon Phillip still has a year of university, as do you.”

“We’ll work it out,” Clarissa said. “If we have to be separated for a time, we will be.”

“And how will that work for you?” she asked, knowing of at least Clarissa’s high sex drive.

“We aren’t exactly planning to be Ozzie and Harriet,” the girl said. “Last nigh should have at least proved to you that we don’t exactly expect to have a conventional marriage.”

“No,” Phyllis said.

“We are of age, mother,” Jon Phillip spoke at last. “You cannot stop us.”

Phyllis shook her head, “I suppose I can’t. But we should call Pam and Jack.”

This time Clarissa shook her head. “No. I want to tell them in person.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.