The Education of Clarissa: Year 4 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 4

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Clarissa has learned a lot in her year abroad, but she still has a lot more to learn. Often lessons are unexpected and sometimes what we think we know turns out not be true at all. Join Clarissa as she travels two continents on her way to graduation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Clarissa moaned. The sun was beaming down into her face. Her moan was due to pain instead of passion. Her pounding headache and lint filled mouth were a testament to the many jenevers with beer chasers that she had consumed the night before. There was a reason the Dutch called the drink combination kostoot, which means headbutt.

A shapely thigh was thrown over her supine body. That would be Elke. At her back she could feel a warm flaccid prick in the crack of her ass, while a large male hand cupped her breast. Henrik.

She opened her eyes and could see among the empty bottles of Hollandse Graanjenever and Amstel two female bodies entwined like sleeping lovers, which of course, Anna and Celine were. She supposed the others were in one of the bedrooms of the student house.

To say that last night was an alcohol fueled orgy of bacchanal proportions was to give the jenevers entirely too much credit. This group had never needed social lubricants to power their decadent activities. Gallons of personal lubricants, Clarissa thought amused, but never alcohol or drugs.

She would miss Henrik. His eleven inch prick was one of the largest she had ever had, certainly the largest she has consistently had over a period of months.

God she had been so drunk. She didn’t even remember who had started the activities. She did remember sitting on Henrik’s cock while posting on the eleven inches of hard man meat, while he screamed, “Fick mich du kleine Fotze!

Elke was sitting on his face while he lapped at her hairless cunt. Clarissa was pinching the girls nipples as she moaned and panted. Suddenly Clarissa stopped her movements dropping so that the full eleven inches penetrated her. Then she began moving her cunt muscles. She could make a man cum like that. Hell she had made Henrik cum like that while sitting on his lap in a bar in Stadsdeel West. But her intention now was simply to keep him interested while she had a little talk with Elke.

Sweet little Elke who had come to Amsterdam from Heidelberg last fall. Elke was bicurious and determined to be faithful to her medical student fiance. And so she was in her own mind, not letting a single hard cock into her sweet pussy. That didn’t prevent her from allowing a number of tongues, both male and female from tasting her juicy cunt. Nor did it prevent her from drinking down lots of sperm, much from other girls well fucked cunts, but occasionally directly from the source.

Clarissa leaned into the girl, her tongue outlining the shell of the girls ear causing a moan.

“Sweet little Elke,” Clarissa said. “How will Alex feel about his faithful bride when he finds out how much her cocksucking skills have grow.”

“Never know ... Ach so... Machen Sie es wie die!” the girl said.

“And how many sweet young pussies will you be eating behind his back?”

So gut ... So gut ... Ahhh Ik ga spuiten!

Clarissa reach down and pinched the girl’s nipple and the multilingual little slut started spraying on Henrik’s face.

Was zum Teufel?

Clarissa squeezed his hard cock while pulling half off him. Henrik’s head dropped back to the mat as Clarissa’s warm cunt started really working him.

“Cum for me baby. Cum for me so Elke can drink your hot cum from my tight little pussy.”
“AAHHH Shitttt!” he screamed as ropes of sperm basted the inside of Clarissa’s clasping cunt.

“Ohhhh fuck yeah baby,” the blonde squealed as an orgasm curled her toes.

Henrik kept shooting into her until he dropped back insensate due to the combination of alcohol and orgasm.

Clarissa pulled herself off the now softening dick and pulled the German girl’s head to her own pussy.

“All for you, babe,” she said shoving the girl’s mouth to her cunt. She felt a hot lively tongue lapping at her nether lips.

Spinning around Clarissa licked up the remaining cum juice on the girl’s thighs and cunt while Elke sucked Henrik’s cum out of her muff, driving her to another two earth shaking orgasms.

Sometime after that both women had joined Henrik in sleep.


Now it was morning. The start of her last day in Amsterdam.

Clarissa rose to find that Jeff, a student from Australia and Connie from Clarissa’s neighbor to the north, Canada, had beat her to the showers. Clarissa listen to them consummate a final goodbye copulation while she checked her travel bag. Most of the stuff she was keeping had already been sent via package freight home to North Carolina. Classes had ended on Friday. On Thursday Clarissa had deregistered with the gemeente, a legal requirement for departing students. She had sold her bicycle to an incoming student. Everyone in Amsterdam, at least most of the students, rode bikes everywhere. She would take an Uber to Amsterdam Centraal Station to pick up her train to France. Her Premier Class Ticket was for this afternoon.

Clarissa helped the remaining house residents clean up the detritus of their blowout farewell party. Clarissa was only relatively interested in getting her deposit back, but many of the students couldn’t afford to lose the equivalent of two month’s rent. Then they walked to a restaurant across from Vondelpark for lunch.

She bid a tearful farewell to those students still at the house and shared an Uber with Anna who was taking the rail to her parent’s home in Belgium. What would she do without Celine who had already left for Amsterdam Airport at Schiphol and her flight back to the U.K.? Anna was 100% into girls while Celine walked a line that encompassed fun and games with both sides of the gender line. Clarissa had known for some time that Anna was way more into Celine that Celine was into Anna.

At the station the pair exchanged an intimate goodbye kiss and headed off to their respective trains.

Clarissa was traveling from Amsterdam Centraal by rail via Lille to Nimes, France. From there she suspected she’d need another Uber to take her to her Aunt Phyllis’s cottage outside Caremeau.

It was early morning before her train pulled into the station in Nimes. She used her app to call for a ride. The driver seemed nice and Clarissa was glad to have a chance to use her French. In Amsterdam many of the people she needed to speak with knew enough English to get by. Her Dutch, after almost a year was only passable. She had practiced her French with Julien, one of her housemates. Handsome Julien who bought too much into the myth that all women wanted to fuck a Frenchman. Still practically all the women in the house did, except Elke and Anna. Even Elke had drained Julien’s Gallic dick a few times.

The house was probably a couple of generations old when Lafayette was drinking wine with Washington. As the car drove up Clarissa saw her aunt in the garden. Phyllis was dark like her father. Her large fake breasts filling out a white peasants blouse. Crop pants showed her lovely curves. Her hair was tied back with a scarf. The car pulled up and the driver popped the trunk so the girl could retrieve her single bag.

As the woman got closer Clarissa could see specks of different color paints on the scarf and blouse. There was an easel set up and Phyllis held a paintbrush in her hand which she promptly put down when she saw the girl.

Clarissa dropped her bag to the ground as she hugged her favorite aunt.

“Clarissa, Why didn’t you call? I would have picked you up at the station.”

Clarissa brushed her lips across the woman’s in a chaste kiss. “I wanted to surprise you. I texted you last week that I expected to stop by, didn’t I?”

“You’ve grown into such a beautiful woman,” Phyllis said pulling away from the girl and taking her hands in her own. She looked the girl over from head to foot and Phyllis could not help but notice what a lovely vision her niece had become.

It had been almost four years since Phyllis had seen Clarissa, not since her trip to the United States to see her brother’s family. The trip that had ended in such a disturbing way, with her letting both her brother and his wife have their way with her. Phyllis pushed the tantalizing and confusing feelings those memories always invoked in her aside.

Clarissa was a vision. Long blond hair. Beautiful clear face. Pert 34D breast. Slim waist and hips that led to long shapely legs supported by well formed feet. Tastefully, if casually dressed for travel. Phyllis felt just a twinge of emotion sweep through her, but pushed it aside quickly.

“Come let me show you around.”

The cottage was small. It had a recently added (within the last century) set of plumbing which serviced the kitchen and bath. The rooms were small and full of what Clarissa was sure was antique furniture. In the room having the northern exposure Phyllis had her studio. Clarissa saw numerous completed and incomplete works there.

“Oh god,” the young woman said. “You’re really good. I didn’t know how good you were.”

“I sell a few here and there,” her aunt gestured as if to say it was of no consequence. “Bradly sends almost enough to live on. I suppose his boyfriend complains if he sends too much. Luckily he is not so stingy with Jon Phillip.”

“How is my favorite cousin?” the nineteen year old asked. “I don’t think I’ve seem him since I was in middle school.”

“He is doing well in Munich. He will finish his course in engineering next year.”

“I finish next year too.”

“But you are so young,” Phyllis had especially noted how young the blonde looked. No more than eighteen or nineteen. Though she hadn’t lived in the U.S. for over twenty years she was well aware that most young people finished college in their early twenties.

“Skipped a few grades,” the girl said.

Phyllis led the girl to one of the bedrooms where she dropped off her bag.

Clarissa grabbed a pack of Dutch cigarettes from her bag. “Do you mind if I smoke?”

“No,” Phyllis answered and the young woman sparked a gold lighter and inhaled the blue smoke.

“Can I get a shower? I’m kind of grubby.”

To Phyllis the girl looked splendid. The cigarette smoke did little to hide her natural scent and Phyllis had to keep herself from too closely admiring the girl’s rich curves.

Clarissa intended to stay at least a fortnight, possible longer. Phyllis was surprised to find that the girl had no ticket home.

“I’ll just buy it when I get too bored or you toss me out,” she joked.

“But the cost? Short notice tickets can be so expensive.”

“Hasn’t dad told you about our rising fortunes?”

“He’s said something about public offerings and sellouts, but I didn’t really understand most of it. I actually talk to your mother, more than to Jack. We don’t talk about money ... except that one time when Bradly’s check didn’t come and she, well Jack really, sent me funds to cover some bills. He wouldn’t let me pay him back.”

“Well dear aunt, not to put too fine a point on it, we’re filthy rich. I can buy a next day first class ticket any time I want. So I’ll stay as long as you’ll have me.”

Phyllis had the disturbing thought that having Clarissa might be very nice, but quickly pushed it away.

“After you shower we’ll go out. I really don’t have anything decent in the house to eat.”

So that first night they went out. After dinner they polished off a bottle of nice red, which Clarissa insisted she pay for.

That night was very hard for Phyllis. She noted, just as she had four years ago when Clarissa was sixteen, that the girl projected raw sexuality. Several times during the meal the she had commented on the attractiveness of some of the other patrons, both male and female. She also sprinkled her conversation with clever and stimulating sexual innuendo, which had her much older companion buzzing with sexual energy.

Phyllis managed to Jill herself to a less than totally satisfying orgasm back in her room after the two women bed down for the night.

The next day Phyllis showed Clarissa a local market where they picked up food to keep them in vittles for a couple of days. They split a bottle of wine and Phyllis went to bed horny and frustrated another night.

Clarissa was not ignorant of Phyllis’ struggles. She had just finished a course in human sexuality. Besides, the girl had been a swinger since she was sixteen with more than a few lovers of both sexes. She also knew of Phyllis’s liaison with her parents upon the woman’s visit to their old house. Hell, she had spent the night copulating with the neighbors just to give her parents a free hand in seducing the woman.

Clarissa could see that if she wanted things to move in the direction she intended she was going to have to give them a push. She didn’t have a lot of clothes with her so on the third day she called an Uber to give her a lift into the village. She hadn’t need a license in Amsterdam so she hadn’t bother to get an International one. Also for people like her it was much better to let other people drive when in a strange place. Accidents tended to lead to very expensive lawsuits when someone figures they had hit the mother load or been hit by it.

Clarissa looked at a variety of indecently sexy clothing, but then decided on a pair of very short denim shorts. She also picked up a couple of casual evening wear outfits that were suitable for dinner or dancing at one of the local, not too fancy, bars.

Arriving back at the cottage Clarissa noted that Phyllis was working in her studio. The blonde dragged the bags back to her room and change for her seduction. She forwent shoes and pulled the very tight shorts, sans underwear, over her tight perfect ass. Disdaining a bra she pulled on a man’s shirt, she already owned, fastened it only below the third button and tied the shirt tails under her breasts, leaving her midriff bare. Her hair she tied up in a pair of pigtails. The nineteen year old look all of sixteen.

“I’m glad you’re back,” Phyllis was saying as she entered the common room. “What would you like...” The woman stopped. The sun was just setting and Clarissa was hallowed by its red rays. The girl was posing provocatively. She was smoking and blew out a stream of smoke while highlighting the upturned cones of her marvelous breasts.

Phyllis felt her knees go weak. She reached for Clarissa’s cigarette pack on the table. There was no lighter and so stepping closer to the girl she asked, “Do you have a light?”

Clarissa stepped inside the woman’s personal space, her hand reaching out. The girl gestured to her own smoke and Phyllis realized the girl intended to use the coal of her own cigarette to light hers. As she brought the unlit smoke to her lips Phyllis realized that her hands were shaking. Clarissa reached out to steady the woman’s hand and Phyllis realized the girls hand was warm. With the cigarette in her mouth she guided Phyllis’s hand so that her cigarette touch the coal of her own smoke. Phyllis drew in the smoke and had the thought that it was almost as if they were kissing. It was one of the most erotic acts that she had ever been a part of.

Clarissa dropped her own cigarette into an ashtray but didn’t move away from the woman. Her hands went out and Phyllis felt them on her shoulders. When the girls lips sought hers thought fled as her knees quaked and her breath was gone.

Then Clarissa was kissing down her neck and somehow soon her own blouse was open as the girl’s lips and tongue moved over her fake but sensitive breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.