A Problem With That Nut Meg - Cover

A Problem With That Nut Meg

Copyright© 2020 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young woman has the misfortune of moving in next door to a woman who drugs and enslaves women for a large organization of sexual predators.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting  

We made love until early in the morning. Then, both of us hot and sweaty and dripping with semen and lubricant, we cuddled up and held each other blissfully.

The only problem with all that is it seemed like we just got to sleep when there was a soft knock on the bedroom door. Perry got out of bed and opened the door a crack. He held a brief, quiet conversation with the person on the other side of the door, then grabbed his clothes and headed out, presumably to the bathroom for a shower.

I waited until he had time to get in the shower and get the water warmed up before I snuck down the hall and joined him. He smiled, kissed me and apologized for waking me. I hugged him and replied, “Not a problem. Perry, I want to go with you this morning. We have no idea what might be there, if anything. But I’ve been thinking, there might be more girls there. I could help if there are. I could take care of them, make them feel safer.”

It’s obvious from his expression he’s going to say no. I touched my finger to his lips and said, “I’ll stay out of the way. Think of it as take your girlfriend to work day. I can’t say why, but I feel like I have to be there. Maybe because I can’t stand staying behind, waiting and worrying that one of you might get hurt because of what you’re doing for me. And you guys said you think those buildings you’re going to check out are probably deserted anyway. I want to be with you, but not in a clingy way. I’ll be a good soldier, I promise.”

“I’ll think about it. Now, this is very pleasant but we aren’t getting clean. I don’t want the guys complaining about the way I smell.”

I chuckled and said, “You smell wonderful. You always smell wonderful.”

He grinned and replied, “Come with me the next time they send me to the Mideast. You will find that’s not the case.”

“Okay. You fly first class, right?”

“Yeah, first class cargo.”

When we got downstairs, Ken, Kasey and Wes were dressed and ready to go. I joined them around a map and Steve pointed out our destination. I pretty much stayed out of the way and out of the conversation until Perry said, “Okay, grab your packs. Let’s go for a ride. Steve, you guys be ready to leave if we see anything. It looks like about a half hour ride from here.”

Steve suggested, “How about if we head over in that direction now? We can stop nearby, get a breakfast sandwich and be close enough that the morning traffic won’t hold us up.”

Perry nodded and said, “Good idea.”

I hesitantly asked, “Can I make a suggestion?”

Everyone looked at me. I hope I’m not about to say something stupid. Perry nodded and I said, “That’s a really rundown area of town. Maybe we should take my car. It’s reliable but it’s old and ratty looking and won’t stand out.”

They all thought that sounded like a good idea. I watched while Perry reached into his pack, pulled out an ugly pistol, screwed a silencer onto the barrel and stuck it into the back of his belt. It looks very uncomfortable but I guess he’s used to it. He stuck three extra magazines into a pocked on the thigh of his cargo pants and said, “Let’s go see what surprises Carter’s associates may have left for us to find.”

I handed my car keys to Perry. He tossed them to Wes. I disabled the alarm and we went out and got into my old Volvo. It’s still early and traffic is light. We made it across town in less than half an hour. Perry is in the front passenger seat. I’m sitting between Ken and Kasey in the backseat. The men don’t seem tense or nervous, but they’re constantly looking around as though they’re still in some dessert country in the Mideast and enemy attacks are a constant threat. I guess that’s what they’re trained to do. I, on the other hand, feel quite safe crammed in between all these big, strong, extremely competent men.

We pulled up and parked across the street and half a block up from the building we’re here to check out. We sat there in silence for nearly an hour before Perry said, “Looks deserted. Ken, go check it out. Don’t go in. Just do a perimeter sweep. Watch yourself. There don’t seem to be any cops around but if you’re approached make damn sure you don’t shoot someone with a badge.”

Ken got out and began to walk down the street as though he was just out for a stroll. He walked past the building we’re here to check out and continued on to the end of the block. He crossed the street and turned back in our direction. Just the other side of the building a narrow alley runs down the side of it.

Ken stopped at the entrance to the alley. He pulled his wallet out, removed a couple of bills from it and entered the alley. He was out of sight for fifteen minutes, long enough that we started to get nervous. Just when it looked like we were going to have to go see what’s going on, Ken came strolling casually out of the alley and continued up the street. He went past us on the other side of the street. He went down to the next intersection, crossed the street and came back to where we’re waiting for him.

As soon as Ken climbed back behind the wheel, Perry kidded, “I suppose you’re going to want to be reimbursed for that.”

Ken shook his head and replied, “Nah, I’ll just grab some cash out of one the bales back at the house. The old guy who lives in the alley is pissed. He’s been living there for a couple of months and said it was a nice, quiet alley. But in the last few days, men have been arriving every morning. They’re going inside and moving things around, moving everything close to the door. They haven’t started yet but he’s pretty sure they’re getting ready to empty the place.

“The first day it was two guys in suits and half a dozen workers. The following day there were a dozen men. The old guy thinks they’re probably just about ready to empty the place. He’s just hoping they leave the door unlocked when they leave. We have about half an hour before the cleanup crew has been arriving.”

Perry picked up his burner cell and dialed. I heard Steve’s voice on the other end. Perry said, “Get the rest of the team over here because something’s going on. We’re on the opposite side of the street. Drive past and park on the right hand side just past the alley beside the building.”

“Roger. We’re less than ten minutes out.”

Perry said, “Jenna, after the rest of the team arrives I want you to drive your car around the block and park farther up the street. The plan is to do this without violence but plans seldom work out the way they’re supposed to. Life is funny that way.

“Depending on what happens in there, I may call and ask you to bring me my pack. It contains some of that drug these guys seem so fond of using. It couldn’t hurt to give them a taste of their own medicine if we have time for it to take effect before we have to leave.”

My heart is beating a mile a minute. I was just about certain we would be looking in the windows of an abandoned building and then going home disappointed. These four guys seem almost bored! I’m upset because I can’t go with them!

The guys all climbed out of the car. Perry leaned his head in and said, “Remember, stay here until you see the other half of the team. If they don’t see the car they may think something is wrong. And be careful. Things can go just as wrong outside the building as inside. Oh, and I love you.”

I watched as they crossed the street and sauntered down to the alley. They disappeared down the alley and suddenly I feel very much alone and I’m starting to wonder what the hell I was thinking when I asked if I could come with them.

I don’t think five minutes passed before I saw Steve and the rest of the team drive slowly by and park just beyond the alley. I got into the driver’s seat and drove down the street, turned around, came back and parked across the street from the SUV they rented, a big, black Suburban.

Looking up toward the building I can see Dave leaning against a building at the entrance to the alley. But he suddenly disappeared at about the time I saw a couple of vans and a large rental truck coming down the street in what appears to be a small convoy.

The vans parked on the street and eight men got out. The driver of the box truck pulled up to the alley and then backed in, guided by his passenger. So all together there are ten of them; so far at least. And they are very casual, obviously not expecting any problems.

I held my breath and started counting the seconds, hoping not to hear gunshots. Ten minutes later I screamed when my cell phone rang. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it was Perry calling. He asked me to bring the plastic baggie with the Devil’s Breath from his pack. I was just about to hang up when movement caught my eye. Another van is coming down the street. I told Perry what I saw and he held on the line until I can tell him if the van stops and if it does, how many men get out. As calmly as I could I told him the van parked behind the other two vans. Five men got out of this one, one of whom is a little better dressed than the others.

Perry listened to my report and said, “Okay. We got it. Don’t move until I call you and tell you to come in.”

“Your wish is my command. I’m here for you babe. This is pretty exciting stuff. Would you like a blowjob when I come in?”

He chuckled and replied, “I’m going to be pretty busy. I’ll check with the other guys.”

“If that would make you happy I’ll do it. But just your team, okay. I don’t want to do it for the bad guys.”

By that time the latest arrivals were probably half way down the alley. Perry hung up and I opened his pack to get the Devil’s Breath out. It’s right on top. Under it is another pistol, just like the one he has with him except it doesn’t have a silencer. I was tempted to take it with me but since I’ve never fired a gun I thought I’d better just leave it where it is.

It’s hard to tell how much time passed before Perry called back. I find that time passes very slowly when you’re scared shitless. But finally the phone rang and this time I didn’t scream. Perry told me to bring the drug in and I told him I was on the way.

I rushed up the street and down the alley. On the way in I passed Steve and Kasey on their way out to check the vans. We exchanged nods and I made my way past the big rental truck to the loading dock. Wes was waiting for me and led me inside to where about half the team is guarding the fifteen men who just arrived. The men are all sitting on the floor in a line with their hands fastened behind them with zip ties and glaring straight ahead. One of the men, the one who is slightly better dressed and is apparently the guy in charge, is bleeding from his forehead and has a bruise on his cheek. I guess he doesn’t play well with others.

I took the baggie to Perry and then looked around the large room. For what looked like a deserted building there are sure an awful lot of boxes piled up around here!

I was distracted when Perry handed the drug to Lee and we all watched Lee give the guy with the bloody forehead a double dose of it. He looked over at Perry and asked, “Are you sure two is enough?”

“Not really. But I don’t want to kill him; not yet anyway.” Then he checked his watch and sat down on a convenient unopened box.

Someone has torn open a half dozen of the large cardboard boxes stacked near the door to the loading dock. I glanced inside them and wasn’t really surprised to see they’re full of pornographic DVDs. I was more surprised by the next box I looked into. It was full of small bottles of Devil’s Breath. I asked Perry if he knows which kind it is. He shook his head and said, “No. Taste it and see if you get turned on.”

I heard someone enter from a nearby hallway. I looked up just as two of the guys came in and crossed to where Perry is sitting. They spoke quietly for a couple of minutes. They were still talking when Steve and Kasey came back in. Steve hurried over to Perry who stood up when he saw the look on Steve’s face.

While Perry and Steve talked, Kasey approached the handcuffed men lined up on the floor and ordered them to lie down and turn over on to their stomachs. When no one moved immediately he smiled and said, “There’s another way we can do this.”

That got them moving. Perry came over to me and handed me a pistol. He asked if I know how to use it. I said, “I’ve never fired one. I’ve watched enough television to have the basics down I guess. Point it at someone I don’t like and pull the trigger. I’ll try not to shoot myself or any of our guys.”

I’m surprised by how calm I sound. I guess these guys are rubbing off on me. Perry smiled and said, “Yeah. That’s pretty much how it works. If you absolutely have to use it don’t try to wound anyone. Aim for center mass, you’re more apt to hit something. Lie down over there behind those boxes and stay down. Don’t use that unless you don’t have any choice. Don’t go getting all Rambo on me or I’ll shoot your cute little ass myself.”

I smiled and said, “I love you. Now go to work.”

He said, “There are eight more of them coming in and these guys don’t look like they move furniture for a living so be careful.”

I doubt if it’s what Perry had in mind but from where I’m lying I can see all the prisoners. The team has dispersed and are waiting for the new arrivals to enter the building. Just as we heard footsteps on the loading dock the prisoner with the bloody forehead turned onto his side, turned his head and was obviously about to warn the men coming in. I pointed my pistol at him and pulled the hammer back. He heard the loud click and stared at me in shock. The funny thing is that I’m still smiling. I think that’s what threw the guy. He shut his mouth, muttered something and turned back over onto his stomach.

I can’t help thinking, “This is fucking fun!!”

I heard yelling and men darting around. There were several loud shots fired. All the men on Perry’s team are using silencers so I know it isn’t my side doing the shooting.

The shots were followed by several much quieter sounds, like phhht! They sounded like shots from an air rifle. A couple of men cried out and then there was some moaning. It sounded to me like everything was pretty much under control ... right up until an obvious thug came darting around the corner of the stack of boxes I’m hiding behind. He saw me, did a double take and started to aim his gun in my direction.

Mine is already pointing at him so I have a head start. I quickly aimed at the center of his torso and pulled the trigger. I wasn’t prepared for either the incredibly loud noise or for the way the pistol damn near flew out of my hand. I lost track of the thug for a moment. I pulled my arm back around in his direction but he was lying on the floor, rolling around and groaning. I think I should have been terrified by the situation and horrified by the idea I had just shot someone. I’m not! I yelled, “HOT DAMN! I GOT THAT SON OF A BITCH!”

I heard a couple of men laughing out loud at my enthusiastic shout. Then I heard someone walking up behind me. I started to turn toward him but it’s Perry, holding his hands out and saying, “Don’t shoot. I’m one of the good guys. You can get up now. It’s over.”

He went over and checked out the guy I shot. I was relieved to hear I’d hit his shoulder. I don’t know the guy or what terrible things he’s done. But I think it would really bother me if I had hit where I was aiming and killed him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.