A Problem With That Nut Meg - Cover

A Problem With That Nut Meg

Copyright© 2020 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman has the misfortune of moving in next door to a woman who drugs and enslaves women for a large organization of sexual predators.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting  

As soon as I reentered the main room of the studio I came to a screeching halt. Carter’s “company” has obviously arrived. Standing together in the middle of the room are about a dozen young men wearing Army fatigue uniforms. I can’t swear to it. I’ve never been in the Army. But it looks to me like these guys are the real deal! They all have short hair and they’re all looking around giving the impression this is all as new to them as it is to me. They all stopped talking when I entered the room and are now standing there gawking at me as though they’ve never seen a naked woman before!

The men and I were all startled when Carter spoke from over by the cameras preparing to record my gang rape. Everyone turned to look at him. He smiled and said, “Boys, this is the hot little nympho I promised you. She’s new at this but don’t let that hold you back. She’s a little nervous but she’s so anxious to make her acting debut we don’t even have to pay her.

Jenna, these nice young gentlemen are from ... come to think about it, it’s probably best if you don’t know what unit they’re in.”

I noticed that several of the young men seemed alarmed when it looked like Carter was going to tell me what unit they’re in. They all collectively relaxed when he thought better of it.

Meg pushed me into the middle of the room, almost into the arms of the men staring holes in my naked body. I don’t know where to look. More than anything I want to run screaming from this place ... even if I have to do it naked!

Carter asked us all to give him our attention. We all focused on him and he said, “As I was beginning to explain to your costars, Jenna, this is almost more of an audition than a full on porn flick. There is no script but I’ll expect everyone to stay in character as long as the camera is running. The plot is fairly simple. One of you young men has picked up Jenna in town and after buying her a couple of drinks you slipped her something in the second one making her quite pliable. You have snuck her back into your barracks where she had the impression she was going to be alone with you. Fortunately for his friends, however, her date doesn’t have a problem with sharing his good fortune.

“As these things tend to do, the action gets a bit out of control from the start. Jenna, you start to struggle. You want out of there. The guys start getting rough and poor Jenna has a hard time of it for as long as you guys can last, hopefully at least two hours so we won’t have to run any loops.

“I already told you guys what kind of movie this is and pretty much what I expect from you. It’s okay to rough the cunt up a little but I don’t want her marked up and I don’t want to have to take her to the emergency room. Pretty much anything else is okay with me. Any questions?”

“I got a question. Are any of the cunt’s holes off limits?”

Christ! I’ve heard the word cunt more today than I’ve heard it all together in my entire life!

Carter replied, “No. No holes barred. But if you’re gonna fuck her ass you damn sure better grease her up and stretch her out. I mean it. Be careful. She’s never been butt fucked before. You better not tear it up. Okay?”

“Shit yeah! I’ve always wanted to fuck some whore in the ass. I don’t mind taking a minute or two getting her ready.”

Most, if not all the men, seemed to find that brief exchange amusing. Although to be fair, quite a few of them seemed concerned. Whether the young men are really soldiers or just actors I can’t yet say. If they’re actors they’re obviously new at it, probably as new as I am.

Carter ended his explanation and his list of warnings by announcing, “Everyone relax for a few minutes. We’re still getting set up. Which one of you is Paul? You all look alike.”

It was only then I noticed several men creating a small barracks scene in one corner of the room. There are a dozen cots lined up and some wall lockers. Again, never having been in an Army barracks I don’t know if any of that stuff is authentic, but I don’t suppose it really matters. This isn’t an army movie. This is a sex movie. It’s highly unlikely anyone is going to be grading it on how authentic the scenery is.

Paul raised his hand and Carter turned to Meg and said, “Get this guy some regular clothes to wear. Nothing fancy. He’s just returning from an evening hitting the bars outside of some Army base with the hot girl he picked up roofied, and now has in tow.”

Meg led Paul away and the remaining uniformed men stood around looking me over and talking among themselves. I tried not to hear the often gross dialog. They all seem to have really dirty minds and they don’t care who knows it. I guess I can’t really blame them. Not after the way Carter described me to them. Well, not all of them talking about me that way. A good sized handful of them seem embarrassed by many of the comments their friends are making at my expense.

It was about ten or fifteen minutes before Meg returned with Paul. She went over to speak with Carter about something. Paul came over to where I’m standing and introduced himself. I didn’t know what to say to him. What does a girl say to a complete stranger who is only minutes away from having sex with her, whether I want to or not and I definitely do not?

I didn’t feel like I could just stand there and ignore Paul. I don’t know if that’s because of the drug or just because it would be rude. I told him my name, my first name. Then I just stood there staring down at the floor between us. Paul reached out and lifted my chin so that we were looking into each other’s eyes. He smiled and asked, “Is it true? You don’t want to be here? That woman just told me they’re forcing you to make a porn movie?”

I saw Meg standing nearby smiling. She obviously heard the question. Her smile grew wider and she calmly instructed me, “Go ahead, Jenna. Don’t be shy. You don’t have any secrets from these young men, or at least you won’t by the time we’re finished here today. And you still have to do whatever your told.”

I sighed deeply, then nodded. Staring down at the floor again I said, “That’s right. They’re making me do this. I’ve never even seen a dirty movie before. I certainly never thought I’d make one! In my entire life I’ve had sex with two men until Meg brought me here today and three guys made me suck their ... suck them off.”

“Why?! How are they making you do this? Are they blackmailing you?”

I’m actually happy for the chance to explain. I hate that anyone would think I’m the kind of girl who would do the things I’ve done and am going to do here today almost as much as I hate having to do them. I shook my head and replied, “Meg slipped me some kind of drug in a Bloody Mary this morning. I don’t know what it is, something I’ve never heard of before. After it took effect it took away my free will. I’m aware of everything that’s going on and I hate it. But I have to do everything they tell me to do. I can’t resist. I looked Meg right in the eyes and said, “They aren’t very nice people.”

She glared at me and quietly said, “You’ll pay for that, bitch.”

I replied, “I already am.”

Paul exclaimed, “Hot damn! Fuck that turns me on! I wonder if we can talk that guy into making this a four-hour movie ... or maybe a fucking series!”

I almost started crying. What in the hell is the matter with people these days?! I can’t imagine hearing some poor girl admit that she’s about to be forced to let a dozen guys rape her and finding that arousing!

Meg interrupted to say, “Come on, stupid. Let’s go find you something to wear for your movie debut.”

I’d almost forgotten I’m standing around naked in a room full of men! I turned to follow her but then I turned back and asked Paul, “Are you guys really in the Army?”

He chuckled and proudly replied, “Yeah. Our unit just got back from a year of playing in the desert. We’re on the first day of a thirty day leave and looking to raise some hell. See that guy over there?” he asked, pointing at one of the nearby soldiers. “His name is Kevin. Kevin’s brother is one of the cameramen. That’s how we lucked into this. We’re all getting paid more than a month’s pay to spend the next few hours raping you, and they want it to look like a real rape, too. You’re gonna have a pretty hard time of it. Like I said, we just got back. These are some very horny dudes.”

I fought back the tears as I turned and followed Meg. She’s already half way across the room and she’s not a patient person. I followed her to a room near the bathroom we just used, a room filled with racks of clothes. Most of the women’s clothes look extremely slutty. But thankfully, Meg passed those by. She pulled out a couple of attractive and mildly sexy dresses, held them up to me and finally selected one. She told me to hold onto it for a minute. Then she dug out her cell phone and placed a call. I heard Carter’s voice on the other end of the phone. Meg told him, “I found a good dress, not too slutty. You said no underwear but I think that would be a mistake. We don’t want to make her look like a nun but you should be going for a normal young cunt out looking for a little fun, not a whore on the make. I think the scene would be sexier if the guys had to remove her bra and panties while she struggled with them.”

There was a pause and then Carter replied, “I think you may be right. But don’t downplay the sex too much. Find her some underwear she’ll look good in.”

“You got it.”

She hung up and asked my bra size. I told her and in less than thirty seconds she dug through a large plastic bin full of bras and found what she was looking for. She didn’t ask my panty size. She glanced down at my lower body and dug out a pair of panties that look enough like the style of the bra that they could have come together.

As ordered, I put the underwear on and then the dress. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and thought it’s a shame this is all for a movie about rape. I look pretty hot in this outfit.

I pointed my bare feet out to Meg. She told me to retrieve my own shoes from wherever all the clothes I wore when I left the house were piled when I undressed to start giving blowjobs after we got here.

Meg checked me out and approved of my appearance. I’m not wearing makeup but except for a little lipstick on a rare occasion I never wear makeup. I’m a little surprised. I thought people in movies always wore makeup. Oh well, not my problem.

I then followed her out to the studio and, after stopping to retrieve my shoes, over to where Carter is arguing with some guy I don’t remember seeing before, but he obviously is someone who is working on the movie. As soon as Carter was alone again, Meg pulled me closer and asked him, “I think she’s almost back to normal. Should I give her another hit?”

Carter smiled at me and replied, “Hell no. The bitch is about to get gang-raped. We don’t need her to be willing or to follow orders. I want her to act just like a pretty little rape victim.”

Meg chuckled, turned to me and said, “You hear that cunt? Control of your empty head is being returned to you ... temporarily. From the time you step onto that set with Paul and you see all his buddies leering at you, you are free to try to resist. But pay attention to this, bitch. You can cry. You can scream. You can try to push them away. You can beg and plead. But you keep your fingernails to yourself. If you draw blood I have a few other friends who aren’t as nice as Carter. They wouldn’t want to fuck your hot little ass. Well, they probably would. But that would just be a sexy bonus. They’re into, shall we say, the darker side of human relations. They get off on hurting little girls like you in ways you can’t even imagine. Do we understand each other?”

I only had to look in her eyes to know she’s telling the absolute truth and that watching what her friends would do to me would excite the hell out of her. I nodded.

She glared at me for a minute and then told me to go back over and stand with my date so we can get better acquainted. She saw the confused look on my face and exclaimed, “Jesus you’re a dumb bitch! How in the hell did you ever get into college?! Paul, stupid! Look for the guy who isn’t in a uniform!”

She pushed me off toward where Paul and some of his buddies are standing and turned around muttering about how stupid I am as she walked away.

I stood watching the men putting the finishing touches on the barracks set. It isn’t really all that large. They’ve erected two temporary walls in a corner of the room, incorporating the back wall of the room into the set so that there are three walls in all. It’s only about fifty feet long and a little less than twenty feet wide. Just large enough for a dozen cots, each separated by a wall locker.

Paul is standing beside me but he’s more interested in touching me over the clothes Meg gave me to wear. He’s paying particular attention to my ass and judging by his remarks he seems to think I have a very nice ass. I’m so happy he thinks so ... NOT!! Damn! What did I ever do to deserve this?!

Every few minutes one of Paul’s Army buddies would come over, ostensibly to talk to him. No one was fooled. As they stood making small talk with Paul, mostly about what they intend to do to me as soon as this show gets started, they each take their turn fondling some part of me, usually a boob.

There’s an almost visible air of excitement hanging over the males in the room. It only seemed to grow darker when someone yelled over to Carter that the set is ready. He came over to look around. He nodded and said, “Yeah. That looks good.”

He turned to the guys in the Army uniforms and said, “Okay, guys. We talked about this. Spread out around the room. Get a bit more casual, just like you might in your own barracks after coming back from a patrol or whatever the hell it is you do. And get those fuckin’ boots off. I don’t need those damn things slowing things down when the action starts.”

The guys all went to a bunk, sat down and took their boots off. A few of them took off their shirts but then Carter said, “That’s a good idea. All of you take off your shirts. It’s probably a good idea if no one can see your name tags or shoulder patches. I don’t need the Army crawling all up in my ass.”

I’m pretty sure I don’t want to know how many men are waiting around to spend a couple hours raping me, but now that we’re all milling around I can’t stop myself. I have to count them. Fifteen! That’s a lot of horny young men; a lot of hard cock.

All of them removed their shirts and about half of them stripped down to their underpants, too. I’d rather be just about anywhere else in the world right now. But I’m not gay and I’m not blind. I’ve got to hand it to these guys. They’re pretty damn hot. With the exception of one of the three black guys they aren’t all bulked up and musclebound. But they’re all in very good shape with flat stomachs and hard bodies. It’s obvious they all work out regularly. I guess the Army takes care of that. Most of the guys who took their pants off are wearing jockey shorts but two of them are wearing plain white boxers. In the process of looking around my eyes were suddenly grabbed by one of the guys in jockeys. It looks like he stuck a banana in his underwear! I swear, his cock must be at least nine inches long and it looks like it isn’t even hard yet!

I was finally able to tear my eyes away from the salami in that guy’s underwear when Carter asked a guy standing just off set if the cameras are ready. The guy nodded. Carter asked, “Anyone have any questions about what we’re doing here?”

No one spoke so he yelled, “Roll cameras ... ACTION!”

Paul grabbed my arm and said, “Time to party, bitch. Let’s go.”

For just a second I wondered if it makes it easier for guys to treat girls like garbage if they call them nasty names all the time. But I can’t forget it’s another woman who got me into this predicament and she’s far worse than these guys. Let it go, Jenna. Too much for your little brain right at the moment.

Paul pulled me onto the set and we came to a stop. The other guys, who have been talking quietly among themselves all stopped talking and stood up. I’ve only been given three short lines to say and told that after delivering my lines to just act like a woman might normally act in this situation. I tried to pull my arm out of Paul’s firm grip. When I failed to free myself I loudly demanded, “What the hell is all this?! Get your hand off me! You said you had your own room!”

Paul chuckled and replied, “Yeah, bitch. This is my room. Let me introduce you to my roommates. Guys, look what I found in town. She followed me home. Do you think I should keep her?”

Most of what happened after that, thankfully, is just a blur; a constant spinning room of violent sex, pain and humiliation. I remember trying to struggle free while Paul began to undress me. I was making it difficult so the nearest two of his friends kindly offered their assistance. For some amount of time after that I was roughly groped by a rotating crowd of horny men.

I more vividly remember the first two rapes. After that it almost blends into one long violent sex act. Some of it stands out in my mind. I remember the guy with the nine-inch dick. He was the third guy to rape my pussy. Even after being stretched out by the two men who went before him it hurt when he drove that long, fat cock into me in one violent thrust to the accompaniment of the cheers of his friends. The pain, however, was short lived. It’s embarrassing to have to admit it, but not long after he started fucking me I came to realize it felt pretty damn good! Luckily, none of them lasted very long the first two or three times they raped me. I would have really hated it if I had an orgasm.

I remember when the huge, musclebound black guy raped me. His cock was only a little bigger than average but the rest of him is so big that he completely covered me when he got on top of me. I felt like I couldn’t get any air!

In the beginning I was on my back on an army blanket on the floor and they raped me one at a time. I remember when they got me up on my hands and knees and began raping me two at a time. I was surprised when only a few of them drove their cocks down my throat. Most of them fucked my mouth like they would a pussy but made no attempt to enter my throat, thankfully.

I remember the first guy to fuck my ass. He prepared my ass first like Carter told him to do before the rapes began. He greased me up and he stretched me with his fingers. But even though his cock was just average I screamed my head off when he drove it into me. GOD THAT HURT!!

It must have been everything he dreamed it would be. I’m certain he didn’t last five minutes. Unfortunately, he raved to his friends about how fantastic my ass is. As a result, probably half the others had to find out what it was like. It didn’t get easier even though my ass seemed to get pretty numb before anywhere else did. My jaw hurt as much as my ass but it took much longer to start to numb up. Probably because my pussy received most of the abuse and the most violent abuse it seemed to become numb first.

The numbness probably began to set in about the time half of the men concentrating on my pussy the first time around were finishing up and getting ready to line up to use my mouth. My poor boobs suffered nearly as much as my pussy. No one caressed my boobs. But it seemed like everyone groped them and they weren’t always gentle about it. By the time the men couldn’t get it up again my boobs were already covered in bruises.

But as I said, most of that outrageous gang rape was a blur ... a very long lasting blur. I don’t remember what time it started. But it was nearly six that evening when the men were finally told to cut. The men had been given several short breaks during the day since there are fifteen of them and only one of me they spent a lot of time waiting their next turn and recovering. Whenever filming paused and they were allowed to rest I was put to work giving relief to the cameramen and other assorted members of the crew.

When it finally ended and the men headed for the showers, I could neither stand nor walk. For nearly an hour I lay on the fluid soaked blanket on which they all raped me

The men returned in civilian clothes after their showers and walked around me as if I no longer existed. They packed up their uniforms, went over to where some little nebbish of a man was handing out envelopes of cash to the men and thanking them for all their hard work. If it wasn’t so tragic it would have been funny!

I attempted to get to my feet several times. I was surprised to realize that with all the abuse heaped upon my mouth, my tits, my ass and my pussy, the part of me that hurts the most is my stomach! When I was finally able to struggle to my feet I couldn’t stand up straight. I held my stomach with both hands and began walking toward the shower room taking tiny little baby steps, all bent over like a little old lady.

Everyone ignored me as I moved very slowly across the large room. That kind of pissed me off. I’m not certain if I want sympathy or someone to tell me what a good job I just did; or perhaps what a wonderful victim I am. Weird!

What I mean to say is, everyone but Meg ignored me. Suddenly she’s at my side, keeping pace and smiling like a mad woman. I ignored her until she said with obvious glee, “Did you enjoy that as much as I did? You won’t believe how exciting that was. Wait until you see the DVD! I can’t wait to get you home so you can spend an hour or two eating my pussy. If I wasn’t so anxious to wrap my thighs around your empty head, I’d probably stop off at the homeless camp on the outside of town and let the bums have some pussy. Oh shit! I’m gonna have to talk to Carter! That’s a fantastic idea for a movie!”

That sent a shiver of fear racing down my spine! Both those statements did. I’m not certain how long it will be before I once again regain control of my aching mouth. But the homeless camp thing is terrifying! I hope Carter is less enthused.

That brings up another question. Who’s in control of me? I thought it was Meg. My first impression was that she enslaved me and then brought me here to rent me out to Carter. But now I recall the slightly dominant way he talks to her and the way she takes orders from him as though she works for him. Maybe I can catch her in a good mood and ask her.

I don’t know what their relationship is, and I don’t know how Meg sees it. I get the definite impression, though, Carter thinks he’s in charge of everything around here, including Meg. And I don’t know which scenario is worse for me. Neither one of these horrible people has my best interests at heart. But at least Carter warned the guys not to tear my ass. I can’t imagine Meg caring one way or the other what those guys did to any part of me.

As soon as she finished adding to the disturbing thoughts crashing through my mind she turned back and I made my slow, painful trek to the shower room. The hot shower helped, but only a very little. I hope Meg will at least allow me to take a hot bath before the abuse continues this evening. But I doubt it.

I toweled off and for just a second, before I returned to my new reality, I looked around for my clothes. It took me ten or fifteen seconds before I remembered that I removed them when I arrived here all those hours ago. I hope I can find them.

My stomach still hurts, a lot. But I’m now able to stand up straight, well, straighter, and walk. I made my way out to the studio and to the place where I undressed. My clothes aren’t there and I started to feel the panic rising. How the hell am I going to get home with no clothes?!

I looked up and looked around and saw half a dozen men, and Meg, of course, grinning in amusement at my predicament. Carter shook his head and said to Meg, “I think I agree with you. How in the hell did that silly bitch ever get through the eighth grade? And she’s in college!!”

They all found that amusing. I’m on the verge of tears. Carter turned to one of the lesser beings doing whatever around the set and said, “Frank, would you help the stupid cunt out?”

I remember Frank. I knelt in front of him during one of the filming breaks I didn’t get and fucked my mouth and throat violently. The milk of human vileness oozes from him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.