A Problem With That Nut Meg - Cover

A Problem With That Nut Meg

Copyright© 2020 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman has the misfortune of moving in next door to a woman who drugs and enslaves women for a large organization of sexual predators.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting  

I followed her downstairs, grabbed my purse, set the alarm and locked the door, then I meekly followed her next door to her house. We went upstairs and I waited just inside the door of her bedroom while she changed into a skirt and blouse. I noticed she donned a bra and panties under her clothing. She obviously thinks it’s only acceptable for me to go without underwear when getting dressed to go out.

After dressing she led the way down to the garage and ordered me into her car. I want to ask where she’s taking me but I don’t dare. She packs a hell of a wallop. I don’t want to piss her off and get slapped like that again. I have a bad feeling about this, though. I’m scared, but I think I don’t want to know where we’re going, not that I think she’d tell me if I asked.

We traveled to a small strip mall on the other side of the river and she parked but didn’t turn the engine off. I’ve never been to this area before but nothing about any of the businesses stood out as particularly threatening. Meg removed a small, plastic sandwich bag from her purse. In the baggie are a shot glass and a small, unlabled medicine bottle containing a clear liquid. I watched as she poured the shot glass half full of liquid, held it out to me and ordered me to drink it. She glared at me as if daring me to refuse. I should have. I want to. I guess I’m still under the influence of the dose she gave me earlier. I tried but I find I can’t bring myself to refuse.

I took the shot glass from her and swallowed the medicine which she told me earlier was the cure for all my problems. I strongly suspect the opposite is true. Her face lit up with that evil, arrogant smile I’m becoming accustomed to seeing while I experienced the same effects I did the first time she made me swallow that stuff. She watched that stuff taking effect and explained, “That was just a little insurance. You probably didn’t need it but I don’t want you to embarrass me this afternoon. I’m warning you right now, cunt, if you give me a hard time in there I’ll make you regret it like you’ve never regretted anything in your life. Do we have an understanding?”

“Yes, Mistress. But why? Why are you doing this to me? I’ve never done anything to you. We just met!!” I still don’t know what “this” is exactly but I know I’m not going to like it whatever it is.

She reached over and I flinched, expecting another slap in the face. But she only caressed my cheek and replied, “It’s nothing personal, little girl. I’m doing it because I enjoy it. I love finding pretty young girls like you and turning them into ... well, you’ll soon discover what I turn them into. And, of course, I do it because fucking with you like this turns me the fuck on. Not to mention I’ll be making a little extra money. Thanks to the money I’ve made off of the poor girls I’ve put through this before you came along I don’t really need the money anymore. Until I got into the business I never really realized how lucrative trading in young pussy can be and I don’t suppose a girl can ever have too much money. That’s all you need to know because that isn’t important to you. Making me happy is what you live for now.”

She put the medicine bottle and the shot glass back in the plastic bag and returned them to her purse. I sat there for a moment wondering why the things she said don’t upset me. Not really. I know I should be terrified. I should get out and run screaming from this place. Instead I feel surprisingly calm. Functioning on two levels like this feels really, really strange. It’s as though the real me is curled up in a corner of my brain, watching but unable to intervene as the new me meekly obeys every order. And all the while I’m fully aware of the thoughts of both of me. That’s a confusing train of thought. Perhaps that’s why I tried to stop thinking about it. Or more likely I stopped thinking about it because she told me to before we left the house.

She finally shut the engine off. She ordered me out and I followed her a couple of doors down to a small photography studio. The window display is full of wedding photos and graduation pictures. All sorts of happy people celebrating the best times of their lives. I’m not reassured.

We entered the shop and the man looking for something behind the counter looked up. He flashed Meg a welcoming smile but then he concentrated his attention on me. His eyes scanned me from head to toe before he turned back to Meg and said, “Nice. Very nice. You’ve outdone yourself this time. Is she going to be a problem?”

Meg replied, “She shouldn’t be. I gave her an extra half dose just before we came in. But it’s her first day so we’ll need to keep an eye on her. I gave her a good bit in the Bloody Marys I gave her this morning and then a full dose when we were getting ready to leave the house. I gave her the half dose just before we came in. She isn’t really fighting it anymore but I don’t think she’s totally under control yet. I don’t want to give her too much. It’s more fun when they know what’s going on.”

The man smiled and replied, “Yeah. It’s a lot more fun when you can see the fear in their eyes.”

Meg asked, “What are you doing in town? I didn’t think we’d see you again until next month.”

“I had a drop off at the farm. I just stopped in to say hi and see how things are going. I’m headed home shortly.”

Meg led me around the counter and through a curtained off doorway. We passed through some kind of work area furnished with desks and file cabinets and into a surprisingly large studio. I’d never have guessed all this was back here. Meg pointed to a small desk sitting out away from anything else and ordered me to go sit down. She watched me for a moment and then crossed the room to join two men who looked up when we came in and are now following me with their eyes as I move to the desk and sit down.

I looked around for a moment but then stared at the three of them talking, as if I could somehow figure out what’s going on by watching them watch me while they talk. After a brief conversation the two men finished up whatever it was they had been doing when we came in and put their work away. One of the men nodded to Meg and she waved me over.

I stood up and crossed the room, unable to do anything but follow her commands. I’m experiencing two equally strong but totally conflicting emotions as I cross the room. I’m terrified, so scared my legs are trembling. And yet, at the same time I feel the effects of the drug she gave me, struggling to calm my fears and leaving me unable to do anything but obey.

I came to a stop facing Meg and the two men. They looked me over closely for several minutes, even ordering me to turn around slowly; obviously expecting me to obey without question. I did, of course. After I turned for them one of them said, “Not bad! Good catch, Meg.”

Meg smiled and replied, “Yeah, and she fell right into my lap, like a gift from god. She moved in right next door. She’s a hell of a lot sexier when you get her naked. Her wardrobe is crap.”

The man who gives the impression of being the alpha male here shrugged and replied, “Who gives a fuck what she wears around the house! I expect you’ll be playing games with her ass when we aren’t using her. You can dress your little Barbie Doll any way you like.”

He turned to me then and said, “My name is Carter. You can call me Sir.” He nodded toward the other man and said, “His name is Tim. You can call him Sir, too.” Then, holding up a clipboard and a pen he asked, “What’s your full name?”

More than anything I don’t want to answer his questions but I find I’m as much a slave to him as I am to Meg. It only adds to my fear to realize anyone can order me to do anything at any time and I have no choice but to obey. I moaned and then responded, “Jenna, Jenna Ward ... I mean Williams!”

He cocked his eyebrow at me and I quickly explained, “I seem to be unable to think very clearly since Meg... , I’m sorry, I mean my Mistress, gave me a few Bloody Marys to drink this morning. I was married for a short time. His name was Ward. I went back to using my maiden name after the divorce.”

He wrote my name down on his paperwork and asked how long I was married. I explained what happened and why my marriage never even made it through the honeymoon. He scribbled a note underneath the form he’s filling out and then asked my age. I told him I just turned nineteen.

I looked down at the form he’s completing. He already has my address and phone number. I thought we were done but he turned to a new page and asked, “How many sexual partners have you had?”

Even though his question both shocked and offended me I replied, “Two, a boyfriend in high school. We had sex one time. He took my virginity and it was an awful experience. We never went out again. And I had sex with my ex-husband twice; once each on the first two days of my honeymoon.”

He looked at me skeptically and suddenly I felt very defensive. I nervously added, “Really, just two guys. I swear it.”

I can’t for the life of me explain why it’s important to me that he believes me. He wrote down my answer and followed up with even more embarrassing questions. “Have you had anal sex?”

“NO!!”

He smiled and wrote down my answer. Then he asked, “Oral sex?”

“Yes, but only a two times. I don’t like it and I gag a lot.”

He wrote something down and asked, “Are you using birth control?”

“I was but I stopped after I left my ex.”

“How long have you been off of them?”

I had to stop and think. I slowly worked it out in my fuzzy head and finally replied, “Almost two months.”

“When was your last period?”

For some reason that question embarrassed me more than the questions about my sexual history. But I feel compelled to answer. “Three weeks ago.”

He wrote that down and handed his clipboard to the other man. He turned back to me and said, “Let’s see what we’ve got here.”

While Carter closed the distance between us he said, “Tim, I don’t want to take any chances. Call Doc and tell him what’s going on. Tell him the new cunt is gonna need birth control and just to be on the safe side tell him to bring over a few doses of the morning after pill.”

While Tim pulled out his cell and called Doc, Carter took a step closer and I stood as still as a statue while he calmly unbuttoned the few buttons on my dress Meg allowed me to fasten. The front of my dress separated and he pushed it off my shoulders and down my arms. He tossed it onto a nearby chair and stepped back to examine my body.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Meg. She’s grinning like crazy now. She seems to be enjoying this even more than the two men are!

The man moved around me in a slow circle, pausing to casually lift a breast and apparently weigh it in his hand as if the weight is important. He paused behind be to examine my ass for a moment and then completed the circle. When he was back in front of me he poked his middle finger in my mouth and ordered me to suck it. I was disgusted but I obeyed. He removed his moist finger from my mouth and worked it into my pussy. He worked it around inside of me and stared me right in the eyes as he said to the other man and to Meg, “You’ve outdone yourself with this one, Meg. There doesn’t seem to be a blemish anywhere on her and this is one of the tightest cunts I’ve ever had in here. This one’s a moneymaker.”

He smiled at me then but asked Meg, “How much of that shit did she get in the booze this morning?”

“Quite a bit, Carter. I put a triple dose in the pitcher and she drank three tall glasses of it. I gave her a full dose about two hours later and a half a dose outside in the car before we came in.”

With the hand that isn’t invading my pussy he lifted my chin up slightly. We stared into each other’s eyes for a long moment and after a long minute or two he said, “With all that in her in such a short period of time she should be further along than this. Look in her eyes. Obviously she can’t resist. I’m fingering her cunt and she’s juicing up okay. But she’s not as out of it as most of the cunts we get in here.”

Meg asked, “Do you want me to give her another half dose?”

He thought about it for a moment and then replied, “No. I don’t think so. I think we’re going to get some honest emotion from this one. The perverts are gonna love that. I know I will. I hate it when they act like zombies.”

He glanced at his watch and said, “We’ve got some time. I think I’m going to see just how bad she is at sucking cock. Tim, you may as well record this. Use the handheld digital. We’ll just keep it for our own amusement.”

I have two reasons to be concerned. First I’m about to suck the cock of a man I just met and I don’t particular like either oral sex or the man. I’ll almost certainly have to provide that same service or something similar for the other man, too. But I’m just as concerned about the fact that this isn’t even the main event. I’m only being forced to suck these men off because we apparently have some free time before the real reason I’m here is scheduled to begin. I’m trying not to even think about the fact that they decided not to give me more of that mystery drug because they want to enjoy my suffering!

Carter ordered me to follow him and while Tim went for the movie camera I meekly followed Carter to a nearby chair. He turned and smiled at me while he unbuckled his belt and pulled his shorts and his underwear down and off as casually as though he were at home in his bedroom. He looks kind of silly in his polo shirt, shoes and socks.

He dropped his shorts and underwear on top of my dress in a nearby chair, sat down, spread his legs, and pointed to the floor between them. I felt like gagging just from looking at his still flaccid sex organ. As I dropped to my knees on the rough, industrial grade carpet he said, “You hate this, don’t you, cunt? Look at that face, Meg. Christ! I could almost cum just looking at her!”

I don’t want to look at his cock and the evil grin on his face is just as difficult to look at, so I’m focusing with all my might on his navel and gathering my courage.

Before I could lean down and take his cock into my mouth he lifted my chin until our eyes met and said, “You’re going to suck my cock until I cum in your mouth, bitch. I want you to feel free to hate ever second of it. But when I cum I want you to hold it all in your mouth until I tell you to swallow. I want you to learn to savor the taste. You may as well get used to it because you’re going to be eating a lot of that crap from now on. From this day forward your life revolves around cocks and cum. And I’m warning you, you dumb cunt, if you puke it up you’re going to remember what I do to punish you for the rest of your worthless life. Is that clear?”

I nodded. But to be honest, no, nothing is clear. Nothing has been clear since Meg arrived at my front door this morning. I feel like asking for another dose of that drug they’re giving me because I really don’t think I can do what he’s demanding of me. My previous attempts to provide oral sex did not go well. I didn’t puke but I either pulled my mouth away as soon as the cock I was reluctantly sucking on began to spew its bitter slime or in the case of my ex who held my head so that I couldn’t back away, I gagged and choked and his semen ended up all over his belly, cock and balls while he lay there calling me all kinds of nasty names.

I’m terrified of the clear liquid with which Meg has been dosing me and its mind altering effects. I don’t use recreational drugs for the same reason. I don’t like losing control under the best of circumstances; and these certainly aren’t those. But I don’t want to find out what sort of punishment I’d remember for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, they’ve already discussed and decided against giving me more of the drug. I’m going to have to go solo here.

I try not to think about how I’m going to handle it when this awful man fills my mouth with his bitter semen at the end of this perverted act. Surprisingly I find that as I lean down and begin to tease his cock and his balls with my tongue I start to feel a bit more calm. I’m able to pretty much ignore the man with the camera even though he’s almost in my face. And once Carter stopped threatening me I feel a strange quiet settling over me. I know it must be from the drug they gave me. I never felt this way while giving either of the two men who coerced me into giving them a blowjob before this. I hope the feeling remains until this is over.

Beyond the bare basics, the general knowledge I suppose most people have concerning this nasty act, I don’t actually know how to please a man this way. I’ve never seen a dirty movie or discussed how to perform this act in detail with a girlfriend. I only have just the most rudimentary understanding of the basics. But how hard can it be? You let a man put his cock in your mouth and you massage it with your tongue and move your lips up and down the shaft! It isn’t rocket science. That doesn’t change the fact that I don’t like to do it and I’m not good at it. But no one here cares what I want. I began doing what little I know to do, holding his cock steady with one hand and moving my lips up and down on the shaft. I at least know enough to avoid touching him with my teeth.

Carter watched me for only about a minute before he chuckled and said, “Jesus, bitch! You weren’t kidding. You really do suck at this!”

My audience of two obvious perverts seemed to find that mildly amusing. I continued to do what I’m doing, though, because I don’t know what else to do. That all changed a moment later when he reached out with both hands and gripped the sides of my head. He started moving my mouth up and down much more rapidly and driving the head of his cock all the way to the entrance to my throat. I tried to pull away but I had no more than started to resist when my ass exploded in pain like I’ve never felt before. I’m unable to turn my head but out of the corner of my eye I can see Meg drawing back for another blow with the thick leather strap she’s holding.

Before she could strike again, Carter exclaimed, “Don’t do that! Don’t mark her up yet. Christ, Meg! You know better than that!”

Meg lowered the strap but she grinned down at him and said, “If you don’t do something to get her attention she’s gonna puke up three large Bloody Marys all over you.”

He turned his attention back to me and said, “You’re pathetic! I’ve gotten better blowjobs from a twelve-year-old. You’re going to have to do a lot better than that, bitch. Move your mouth up and down faster but watch your fuckin’ teeth if you want to go home with them still in your mouth. Use your hand, too. Beat me off into your mouth while you’re sucking me. I can’t believe you’ve reached nineteen years old and can’t suck a fuckin’ cock!”

I Followed his instructions like a good slave girl. As soon as my hand began to move up and down that portion of his cock I can’t get in my mouth he warned me in a tone that left me with no doubt of his sincerity, “If you puke on me you stupid cunt, you’ll clean me with your fuckin’ tongue. And then you’ll clean the toilet and the urinal in the back room.”

The bastard only let me work at my own pace for about thirty seconds before he growled, “Fuck this!” He grabbed my head again and returned to slamming my mouth down on his cock.

The effects of the mysterious drug Meg forced me to take don’t seem to stand up well to having a man attempt to rape my throat. I can feel some of the cotton beginning to dissolve around my brain. My thoughts seem to be ever so slightly more clear with each attempt Carter makes to drive his cock down into my throat. However, the fear I’m feeling more than makes up for the glacially slow return of my faculties. There’s no doubt in my mind that if I vomit on this man he fully intends to make me clean him and his restroom with my tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.