Around My World in Eighty Days - Cover

Around My World in Eighty Days

Copyright© 2020 by Charlie for now

Chapter 3: The Faierie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Faierie - Charlie was devastated when his fiancée left him. His friend wanted to help, and did, then sent him off on his motorcycle to find himself, and possibly a better situation in life. Follow Charlie as he rides coast to coast and around the country a bit finding friends, love, lust, and a little trouble. An adult story with romance by the buckets full.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

I headed out for Houston and Jerry’s place, hoping he wasn’t too busy to spend at least a couple of days shooting the breeze and maybe taking in a fishing trip. I was in luck.

Jerry Fisher was a contractor I met during some contract meetings in Houston a few years before I retired. His specialty, and that of his company, was flight control systems, a needed function in almost every project in which I was involved. We had quite a bit in common and got along well. He took me fishing with a friend of his once, and we had an absolute ball. I was hoping, since he mentioned it, he’d be able to get his friend to take us out again.

When I pulled up to his home in the early evening, he was waiting, along with his wonderful wife Barbara and his two teenaged daughters. He and Barb made pretty children. His daughters were going to be breaking some hearts. They were adorable, and beautiful, but what took the cake was their behavior. Easily the best-behaved teenagers I had ever met. Jerry had a son in college, too, but he was taking summer classes, hoping for an early graduation.

We spent a few days with me running around Houston during the day and he and I spending time eating Barb’s great cooking in the evening. They put me up in their guest apartment over the garage, so I was able to come and go without bothering anyone. He took Friday off, as did his friend, and took me out fishing. They both thanked me for showing up, as they were looking for an excuse and couldn’t come up with anything better than ‘it was a day ending in Y’. Jerry had been promoted to Vice President of the branch of the company that worked the control systems, so it was easier for him to get time off, since he was working more during the week, and often on the weekends. Barb joked over breakfast one morning after he left for work that she was both happy and sad about the promotion.

He spent more time away from home, but she was able to spend the result of the reason he was gone so much. She laughed about the pay raise and said it would also make educating their offspring a little easier.

The fishing trip was an absolute success. I caught some snapper that Jerry and his friend Dale referred to as minor trophy fish. We had a blast. Dale told me to stay in touch with Jerry and anytime we wanted to go out, with a little warning, he could do just that. He was in construction management, so he could pretty much change his schedule unless an impending crisis loomed.

I talked to Barbara about Maureen and was told that Maureen sounded like a very intelligent woman and I needed to listen to her advice. It was sound.

After a week of eating too much fabulous home cooking and catching up with Jerry, I thanked them for their hospitality, and their moral support, and bid them farewell. The both of them told me I was welcome, absolutely anytime I wanted to show up, and the girls told me they’d love to beat me at Monopoly again, also anytime I wanted to stop back by. Shrewd women. They both belong in real estate development.

I headed out for Tucson, waving over my shoulder. They were really, really, great people.

I didn’t make it that day. I almost didn’t make it at all. Just on the way into Las Cruces I saw a car with a flat tire and what appeared to be a young lady trying to fix it. The traffic was pretty light, and it looked like I was about the only one that wanted to stop to help her. I pulled over and worked on doing just that.

“Miss, can I give you a hand with that.”

“I need no hand. I am fix alone.”

“OK, then. How about if I just make sure you’re OK and let it go at that.”

“Your country is free to do that, yes?”

“Yes, I guess it is. I just don’t want to freak you out.”

“Freak out? Dance? You come here and not want to dance? You are strange man.”

“No, hon. I mean I don’t want to scare you. I just want to make sure you are safe and get your tire fixed.”

“OH. That is OK. Yes.”

“My name is Charlie. May I ask yours?”

“You may.”

“What might your name be, miss?”

“You ask, but I do not tell. I do not know you. I learn not to talk to men I do not know.”

“Sounds reasonable. Hey, I have a question.”

“You may ask that, too.”

“How many spare tires do you have?”

“One, I am thinking. Why do you ask that?”

“The other one, the other tire, in the front of the car. Look to your left. It’s flat now, too. You must have run over something with both of them. Nails maybe, or a cactus or something? Who knows? You want a ride into town, or do you want to call someone?”

My bike wasn’t big, but I did have small area to put someone in a case such as this, as long as they didn’t mind a little close contact. The sundowner seat is pretty comfortable for the rider. The passenger got a bit of a landing pad, and that was about it, but it would beat walking or hitchhiking.

“I have the phone and it does not work. Is run out. The charge wire is at apartment.”

“You feel adventurous?”

“No, I feel fear.”

“Don’t. I won’t do anything to harm you. Scout’s honor.”

My attempt at humor was an internationally accepted comment, obviously. “You are old for being the boy scout, Mister Charlie. Look to my eyes. Look away. Look to me again. You are not try to hurt Martina Eliescu?”

“Martina is it? No, Martina Eliescu. I will not hurt you. I will give you a ride into Las Cruces and make sure you are safe.”

“Promise.”

“I promise, with all I have, that my intention is to help you, Martina, not to hurt you.”

“I lock car.” She went to the car, got a purse out of it, then came back to the motorcycle. I adjusted the shocks all the way up for the additional load, put the passenger pegs down, then mounted my trusty steed. “You do not look when I get behind you. This is not motorcycle dress.” She grinned. I nodded.

Once she was behind me, holding my sides, I told her to scoot up close and hang on. She did both as I took off and headed into town. She told me how to get to her apartment, then asked if I’d stay for a minute and help her call someone for assistance. I asked about the car, her insurance, and all that, then wound up calling her insurance carrier’s help line. They were sending a wrecker to her house to get the keys and would bring her car back, then take it to whatever tire shop she wanted.

She broke out a couple bottles of beer and we started talking. She was from Romania, the only daughter, with three older brothers, of the mayor of Iasi, a fairly large city there. She was here to study and was taking two summer classes, then after the late breaking finals was leaving to go home in August. She had about a month left.

A horn honked outside. She looked. “Car truck. You will go with me to talk, Charlie.” She reached her hand out behind her and pulled me with her to the wrecker. She handed him the keys while I was telling him it was in the westbound lane and the mile marker; I took note of it when we took off from the site. He thanked us and told us he’d be back in a little bit.

“Martina, you are very possibly going to need tires. Two of those may be damaged, and it isn’t good to mix good and bad tires. Is that going to be possible?”

“How much is cost the tires?”

“For your little car, probably about four hundred dollars or so, if they need to be replaced.”

“Not problem.”

“Oh.”

“Is car of Romania. When Martina leaves, they will come get and give to other Romania student somewhere. I will fix and they will give father money for tire. Is apartment of Romania also. If student from Romania come to Newer Mexico University of State, they will stay here and drive Martina’s car. If not, they do clean and leave to take car somewhere out.”

“Novel.”

“Novel?”

“Interesting.”

“Oh. You will stay to help me decide tires?”

“Sure. Let me make a call.” I called Brandon, a buddy from school back in the stone age and told him I was delayed in New Mexico, but that I was fine and would call later and see him soon. “No problem. I don’t have a schedule, Martina. I can help all you want. Can I get another one of those cold beers from you? Those are tasting pretty good after being out on that hot freeway all day.”

“Yes. I have many.”

“So, the mayor’s daughter, huh? I’ll bet all the boys in town are chasing you around.”

“Not too much. They know of my brothers. One is under police chief. One is legal ... lawyer. One is father’s guard. Boys don’t get much close to Martina Eliescu. Shame part way, good other way. I do not want to have babies in school. I must finish school before I am to do that. I may try to not do that. I do not know. My mother talk with Martina about life and in new world, the woman can do more than make babies and milk and cook for ungrateful men. I want the new life, maybe. Maybe.”

“Maybe you can be the mayor and have your husband stay home and cook for you.” I chuckled.

She giggled. “I have thought that before. Mayor Martina. Have mean brother protect me. He is angry man. Maybe he will find happy. I hope. He is unhappy. No one but father will allow him work. Angry, angry man. Women are not nice always to men. Sometime it is the woman who is bad and not the man. I am sorry, Charlie. I am talk of family problem.”

“No, really. Don’t apologize. I just went through the same thing. I have friends, though, that are helping me cope with my issue.”

We heard a horn honking downstairs. It had been forty-five minutes. Wow, how time flies.

“You help Martina. Come.” She again reached her hand back, took mine and out we went again.

Looking at the tires, Nexens, probably from the factory, made it pretty easy, at least for me, and she said money wasn’t an issue, so, “I think if you just take it to Big O and drop it off in their lot, she can call them in the morning and have them look at it.”

“OK. I’ll take it to the one off of Highway Seventy and Sonoma Ranch, it’s the closest to here, and drop the key in the box. Been there, done that. They’ll figure it out pretty quickly, I’m sure. Sign here, and I’ll be on my way.” Martina signed the man’s clipboard and off he went.

“You hungry, young lady?”

She looked at me and smiled. “You can wait for me? This not motorcycle dress and I have just one car.”

“Sure, honey. I can wait.” She ran back to the bedroom and was back there for about five minutes. I heard drawers opening and closing much more than was necessary. She came back out, a vision of cuteness. She was wearing denim short shorts, a tight little waist length knit t-shirt, and high heeled sandals. These weren’t motorcycle clothes, either. A little care and safe riding on my part would go a long, long way.

“Now we go. I will buy for Charlie his dinner as he has saved me.”

“Not necessary, sweetheart. Jesus, you’re a pretty woman, Martina. Just wow!”

“Thank you, Charlie. Martina is here two years and I am out with boy two times and now. Two times before I do not like the boy. I think maybe this old boy scout might be some different. When we eat, you tell me of woman who do to you what Alena cățeaua Maracescu has done to brother.”

“OK, but you refer to her with her middle name. Did you know her that well?”

“Oh, that. Oh, no, Charlie. Her name is Alena Maracescu. Cățeaua is ‘the bitch’ in Romanian.” She grinned. “I do not like her as she has hurt a good person. My brother was a good person until she hurt his soul. His heart, you say here.”

“Got it. You pick. Where would you like to eat?” She chose Applebee’s so off we went, her feeling mighty good against my back in that tight little t-shirt.

We went out for dinner, stayed two hours, each had a couple of drinks, and enjoyed ourselves tremendously. I told her about Kim, Ronnie and Debbie, Maureen, the area of the lake, Jerry and his family, and the fact that I thought she was a beautiful girl and how I thought she’d be going places and doing things with her life.

“Miss Maureen does sound like the wonderful person, Charlie. She has made help for you to think not all women are from devil. Your Kim ... Sorry. The Kim person sounds like Alena. She left Andre for money. She did not love the man she went with. He finds that out when she has already leave him for money also. Now Andre and the man drink beer and laugh at the new one. Andre says it will be just time until she finds more money.”

“Thank you for that. How about you? Any love in your life?”

“I think so. Maybe. Will you go with me in afternoon to the Big O tire? I must take class tomorrow in morning. I was study with friends then come home when the tire is being flattened. Oh, yes. Tires. Plural. Correct?” I nodded. “We have summer class to finish year four of university. I am then to go back to University Bucharest for law and politic studying. That way I can be mayor or maybe more.”

“You changed the subject.”

“Yes, Charlie. I did do that. Take me home, then come to get me at the one o’clock tomorrow. We will go to the store of tires and ask them what we are to do. I will call in early morning, then tell them we are go after the lunchtime, yes?” I nodded. She admitted to changing the subject. Interesting. I feel sorry for the poor guy. As petite as she is, this is a LOT of woman, and smart as a whip. She may speak broken English, but there is nothing broken in that mind of hers. Nothing. Political Law? Political Science and Law? Judas Priest. That is not an easy undertaking.

I took her home and walked her up to her door. She opened it, looked behind her into the apartment, then balked. She kissed me. As soundly as Maureen did the first time, she kissed me.

“I am seeing you in the afternoon, Charlie. At the one o’clock if you please. Thank you so much for your help. All of it. I can see you tomorrow, Charlie? Is that to be OK?”

I kissed her back. I was the sot I was feeling sorry for. “Yes, Martina. I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

She went inside, gently closing the door, so I jumped on my bike and hit the La Quinta I saw when we went for dinner. Wow. They had an opening. It was just a queen, but I didn’t care. Wow. I’d sleep cattywampus and never know the difference. Wow. That was quite a kiss. Wow. I couldn’t get it out of my mind. Wow. I got ready for bed, laid down, and set the timer on the TV. Wow. I went out like a light.

I woke up quite refreshed and happy. After my morning ablutions were accomplished, I headed out to tackle the world. The hotel had a little breakfast bar, too, so I made use of it, best I could, then headed down to the Big O store myself. I asked the service writer about the car and he said she’d called and would be in at one with her boyfriend to talk with us. I chuckled. I was being used, and it felt marvelous. The guy looked at me funny. I explained it to him, so he could share in the joy. He did.

The tires were repairable, but each of the flats had two holes in them, caused by roofing nails, and none of the four was much over legal tread depth anyway. Of course, his recommendation was to replace all four. I asked him if he’d show me, so he did. Dayum. She was lucky it was summer. The front ones were a bit more worn than the back, and you could tell all were close. I told him to replace them with the same thing that was on it, if that was the right answer, and if she didn’t pay for it, I would. I explained that she would, so there was no risk to them at all. He got a copy of my credit card and took care of it.

I was at her place at one, with her letting me in and greeting me with another kiss. Her shorts were no less sexy, but light coral cotton spandex instead of the denim from yesterday. Her blouse was different, too. She was wearing a lightweight, yet not quite sheer, white cotton button up that showed the outline of her white bra, and white strappy stiletto sandals. She was a prize. A picture of sexy. Feminine, sexy, gorgeous. All of it in one small package.

“I hope it will be OK what I have done. I tell the tire man that you are the boyfriend. I know you are not, but I remember a friend tell of car fix place steal from her because she did not know the car. It is OK if I do that?”

“It’s wonderful. I need to confess, though. I went there and told them what needed to be done. Your car will be ready when you get there. All four of your tires were pretty worn, and it was a good time to just replace them. The man told me I was your boyfriend. I was actually quite proud. Can I be? For a little while, anyway? You’re a beautiful girl and will be going home to Europe. To Romania, so I know it will not be forever, but can we go out together a few times and have some fun before I head out to Tucson?”

“Yes, Charlie. I would like that. Martina would like that very much. Yes.”

“Good. Let’s go get your chariot and we’ll begin our relationship in style.”

“Chariot. That is funny. Is little Kia car. I like the style of the back of the motorcycle as well, Charlie. It is not the bad thing for me. Fun, too.”

“Good. We’ll have variety in our travels.”

We took off for her ride, she paid for it with an American Express Card, then took me to lunch. She told me she needed to study some, but wanted me to come over and spend time with her during and after. I did. It sounded like an invitation I couldn’t pass up. The girl was gorgeous, funny, interesting, and super smart. We talked about all kinds of things, but in the end, I was just sitting there reading my iPad and lazily rubbing her neck while she read and took notes about some sociology subject. She’d turn and smile at me every now and again. The look on her face warmed me. I felt something from her in just her smile.

It was getting fairly late when she closed her book, the note pad still in it, and asked me, “Charlie, there is something I want from you, but we need a talk first. I am Romanian girl. I am to be going home soon. I want you ... I think it be nice ... Charlie, will you show me how to make the love. I would be liking that from you.” My eyes must’ve shown surprise. I was, in fact surprised, so it was a natural look. “Listen at me, now. You are nice. You save me and be the gentleman, as they say about the nice man that does not hurt the woman or try to force the sex with the woman. We will be together until you go. Days, weeks, who knows, but I am to leave as well and go the other way. Far away. Will you consider that request from me?”

“Yes. Will you let me sleep on it? Alone tonight, then we can talk about it tomorrow. This is pretty quick.”

“Miss Maureen was ‘pretty quick’,” she air quoted, “as well, as you say, and she helped you. Please think about it. I want to learn. I want to know. I want to be safe, and I want to be free and live my life later. I want that from a good person. A good man. I think that man is you, Charlie. I hope that makes some sense for you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.