Would You Like to Play Again - the Champion's Challenge - Cover

Would You Like to Play Again - the Champion's Challenge

Copyright© 2020 by James Howlette

Chapter 31

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Pathios has had one hell of a start on Eden, now he has to deal with a the aftermath of his most recent decision and the temperamental person that came with it. There is still the matter of those who have been changing things within the dungeon and making it more dangerous. Whatever comes next, is he up to the challange?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

I awoke to a curious sensation. I remembered the events that had transpired in the dream scape but, it was as if I was there again. I felt a warm wet sensation wrapped around my hardened cock. The heat of it, as well as the rippling sensations that moved along the length of my dick told me exactly where I was sheathed. I opened my eyes and found that I was still spooned into Katie’s back, with one of her breasts cupped in my hand. I moved slightly and saw that her undergarments were still on, though I had seemed to slipped out of mine. I guess we had been enjoying the sensations that we had been giving one another and during the interactions, the crotch of her panties moved away, and I sank inside her. I could feel the movement of her muscles and the undulating of her hips as she enjoyed the feeling of me inside her. She let out little mews and content sighs with each movement. I decided to slowly start pulling out, causing a soft, drawn out moan that sounded sad as I nearly pulled all the way out, but remembering what I had been told by my loves the night before, I slowly pushed it all the way in. I waited for a minute or two fully sheathed inside her before I pulled out again. I set a slow and deliberate tempo that was meant to pleasure her without waking her. I honestly wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible.

I could feel her begin to stir and she began to push back against my thrusts. She turned to look over her shoulder, locking those mesmerizing eyes of hers with mine. I squeezed the tit in my hand and slammed my cock home. She moaned loudly in response and that only served to urge me to begin fucking her harder. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of slapping flesh and the moans of our pleasure. Wanting to free my arm, I embedded myself inside her then grabbed her hips and twisted until I was on my back. Deciding to try something I had seen in the various porn I watched before coming here, I placed her arms on my chest and then adjusted her position. I pulled her legs up into the air and placed my arms above them, wrapping my hands behind her neck. This full nelson position allowed me to trust even deeper and spread her pussy lips enough that my balls would directly slap against her clit. Once in this new position I began fucking the Dryad as hard and as fast as I could, taking long, deep thrusts. Soon I felt the telltale signs of my pending orgasm and I thrust as deep as I could as my cock erupted into the viridian skinned folds of Katie’s hungry pussy. I felt her begin to shake and vibrate as my cum entered her and felt her go limp in my arms.

I couldn’t help but smile, remembering how she reacted the same in the dreamscape. I placed the unconscious form of the young Dryad on the bed and began to collect my clothes for the day. I popped my head out of the room and saw the same guard outside my door. I noticed a slight amount of discomfort and I thought I noticed a slight blush to his cheeks.

“Sorry to bother you, but is there somewhere I could go to shower?” I asked, giving an apologetic grin.

The guard nodded and replied, “Yes, I could escort you to the showers that have been assigned to the Tyr Pact House. Will your companion be joining you?”

I glanced into the room and saw her beginning to stir, so I turned back and said, “Looks like it, just give us a few minutes and we will be right out.”

As I turned to enter, I swear I heard the guard mumble something along the lines of I doubt it would be a few minutes. I wondered how soundproof these rooms were, but I didn’t want to cause any embarrassment. I helped Katie to get up and dressed in a robe to go to the showers. I noticed the guard casting sideway glances at Kat’ilth’ana and figured that she was an assumed consort. Katie simply smiled at the guard and thanked him when we arrived at the showers. The guard blushed slightly again and said he would wait for us. We walked in and found that we were the only ones using it at the moment. I went into one of the stalls and started the water when I heard the door open and close behind me. I turned to find Katie naked before me, slightly blushing as she looked anywhere other than my eyes.

“Katie, you don’t have to be in here if you don’t want to,” I said softly, lifting her chin so she would look at me. “Though you have pledged yourself to me, and the others have given their blessing, I won’t just treat you like a discardable toy. I was working to make you a friend and equal to the others while you decided your path. Now that you have, I will do what I can to assist you in realizing the future you want for yourself. You are bound to me for the rest of my life, and since I can get into a lot of trouble, I need someone to watch my back. This morning and last night was amazing. I do feel like it will happen again and to be honest, I doubt I could stop myself, now. Still, you have the choice in all this, never forget that.”

She smiled happily and said, “I am happy to hear that, and I will continue to do what I can to help you all. I have grown to see what they love and admire in you, as well as why they find you so attractive. I didn’t think I would be able to be with you like they are, so I figured I would be there for you as best I could. When you said you needed me for the Challenge, my heart screamed for joy because I could be of help to someone I have been growing to care for. When the risk came of not seeing you again, I didn’t hesitate to choose this for myself. If I went to any other Pact House, I would have been miserable. I have no doubt that I would have been sent to a different House and possibly different city altogether. I wouldn’t be able to see any of you and when I did, we would be neutral parties or enemies of one another. If I had been sent back to my home, there would have been an exceedingly high chance I would have ended up a slave, or worse, dead.

“I made some enemies before I had been hired to try and steal Entivala back, and I made many more, I would assume, due to the fallout of my failure. The former king had many powerful and influential friends that shared his ideals. They have probably fallen into disfavor with the new regime there and many were into shady dealings. I would have been persona non grata and they would have stopped at nothing to get even with me. These people torture their slaves for fun, causing injury and even dismemberment to them. There would have been no way for me to know the hell I might have walked into. You have saved me from that, so I will do whatever it takes to make sure you know how much I appreciate you choosing to keep me.”

I cocked my head and asked, “What do you mean by me choosing to keep you? I am not sure I understand.”

“Oh, I thought you knew,” Katie replied, starting to look uncertain. “Even if I pledge myself to you, there is an option for you to refuse my service. I would then be taken to a slave market and sold, as my choice of servitude is permanent. If you choose that I am no longer worth keeping, you can choose to give me away.”

I could see tears beginning to form in the corners of her eyes and I reached out to wipe them away.

“You have nothing to worry about,” I told Katie. “I wouldn’t just toss anyone away, especially after all you have done for us and the progress you have made. Just remember you are not obligated to do anything other than help us and be our friend.”

She smiled again and replied, “I know, and that just makes me want to do this more. I know it is selfish, but I am sure you will enjoy it as well.”

She walked forward and gently pushed me under the water, once I was ready, she pulled me forward and took her time washing me from head to toe. I swear that Amenthia and Entivala had given her tips, which made me wonder if they had been conspiring for this to happen for a while. She used every technique and trick they use on me, to not only make it an enjoyable experience, but have me hard by the end of it. She had purposely ignored that particular area and getting a saucy grin on her face, she poured some liquid soap between the globes of her breasts and surprised me by using the flesh of her breasts to wash and scrub my lower equipment. Once I was fully washed, she helped me to rinse off and decided to give me a mind shattering blow job to make sure that it was fully clean. Right as I was about to cum, she stopped and simply kissed my cock head before standing up.

I knew two could play at that game, and I used all of my own tricks to wash her. Between the scalp massage, the sensual washing of her entire body, though I too ignored her lower equipment, she was panting by the time I was done. I had finished by first soaping and then massaging her breasts, using the slippery state of them to tease and manipulate the flesh between my fingers. I soaped up my hand and then began to rub her labia, causing her breath to catch and then began to tease inside her folds. Just as she did to me, I watched for the signs of her pending orgasm and then stopped to rinse her off. I made sure to touch her body all over but stayed away from her most sensitive zones. Once she was cleaned off, she bent over with her hands on the wall and looked back with pleading eyes.

“Please, master,” Katie said in a soft, trembling voice. “I don’t care how you choose to do it, but I need you to fuck me.”

I felt a slight change and a thought popped into my head. I grabbed the nearby body wash and coated my cock and the entrance to her ass in it.

“My little slave has been a bad girl,” I said in a tough voice. “She is still a dirty little slut and I think it is time I cleaned her out.”

I placed the head of my cock against her sphincter and saw her look back with wide, lusty eyes. Without giving her a chance to change her mind, I pushed and felt my cock slip past the tight muscle. She groaned at the penetration, and I waited to gage her response. She looked back at me with a goading look that reminded me of the old Katie. Taking that as a sign of challenge, I began to push deeper, then pulled out almost entirely. I repeated this until I was buried completely in her ass and was surprised by her body trembling. This was a clear sign for her of an orgasm, and the intensity of the tremors said that it was a powerful one. I slowly began to slide in and out of her, picking the pace up with each movement. I could hear her beginning to moan as I started fucking her asshole harder and harder. Spurred on by her reaction, I lifted a leg up onto my shoulder and continued to fuck her ass relentlessly, but now I took a hand and began to tease her clit and the entrance of her pussy. She started pushing back frantically, as I shoved two fingers into her hot tunnel and rubbed her clit with my thumb. The orgasms that were moving through her body, increased the tightness of her bowels, and, before long, I was feeling my own orgasm reaching its peak. After all the teasing, it felt heavenly as I came into my dryad seductress for the second time this morning.

We both were left panting as we came down from our orgasmic high. I watched my cock pop out of her stretched asshole and soon white cum began to ooze out. A part of me expected Amenthia to appear and begin eating my cum out of the freshly fucked woman, as she always seemed to do, and it made me miss her. Katie turned to see the look on my face and pushed me back under the water to clean up my cock again. This time there was less fun and more technique in her movements and in no time, I was once again clean.

“I didn’t expect you to do that to me,” Kat’ilth’ana admitted, rubbing her bum. “I also didn’t expect to enjoy it as much as I did. It felt like someone had shoved a club up my ass, but my pussy felt the same last night and this morning. Thank you for showing me the pleasure in that and for accepting me. It means a lot.”

I nodded; “You are welcome, but just remember that Amenthia may start getting her hooks into you now that you are one of us, so to speak.”

I could see the noticeable blush on the Dryad’s cheeks, as well as the smile forming, and I knew that she would probably not have a problem with that. We dried ourselves off and began to dress into our clothes for the day. A glance at my bracer showed that it was time for the morning meal, so we hurried out to find the guard waiting by the door for us. I noticed that there was a deeper blush this time and knew that we had been rather loud. The guard escorted us to the dining room where we met the others who were in the middle of eating their breakfast. We got some food and quickly ate our fill in preparation of the day’s events. Once our meal was completed, the six of us were escorted through various corridors to a large room that reminded me of box seats at a sports event. There was a large balcony with seats near the edge. At one side of the room were various drinks on shelves and an individual standing behind a small bar. To the right there was a large table where, I would assume, food could be brought to us, but that was an assumption.

We were guided to the chairs and took our seats. Katie made sure to sit beside me and Darius was on my right. As we got comfortable, we saw that the rest of the colosseum was filling in. I could see across to the other boxes and noticed that a few of them were still empty. The center was covered by a dome of opaque, blue energy. A server came up and asked if I wanted anything to drink and I asked for water for both me and Katie.

Nearly an hour passed before things began, as we all talked about plans and expectations. Loud trumpets filled the air and drew our focus to the center of the colosseum. All conversation stopped and I watched as a rippling energy stretched across the balcony and the image of the Council appeared.

“Hello, Eden, and welcome to ‘The Champion’s Challenge’!” Odin announced, as his voice reverberated through the vast complex. “We are here to test the mettle of six Pact Houses chosen for their skill and talent. First, we have the Pact House of Set! Throughout history, Set had been a god that was mocked and ridiculed, but his house has grown to be far more formidable. Today six of his best adventurers shall battle to see if they have what it takes to make it to the next round! Join us as we witness their greatness together!”

Odin slammed down his staff and energy crackled through the air. The simmering display evaporated, and we watched as the energy dome over the field dissipated.

I watched as the massive area came into view and I was shocked at what was unveiled. It looked like a rocky canyon with tall, forty or fifty-meter, rocky walls on either side. The lowest portion looked to be about fifteen to twenty meters wide at the base and widened more as it went up. There looked to be various flat regions at different heights that would. Though I was unsure how long the canyon itself was. Tyr told us, from his seat at the back, that the main area we saw before us was roughly two hundred kilometers long and one hundred and fifty kilometers wide. That didn’t include the seating area. Due to the sheer size of the area, it would be impossible to see the game. The seating area started above the height of the rocky terrain, reminding me of the quidditch matches from the Harry Potter books. Tyr explained that, right now, there was roughly one hundred and twenty-five, to one hundred and fifty thousand people here, not including the Council, Pact Houses, and the staff of the building itself.

Again there was a shimmering in front of us as a display appeared and we could see deep into the field to where the adventurers began to enter. I couldn’t see any way for them to gather the images until I noticed the various black birds that were flying about the area. I guessed that Odin was using the ravens almost like the ultimate camera, able to move and adjust on the fly to ensure that we always saw what was happening.

“The members arrive,” Announced Odin, his voice once again reverberating through the open space. “They have a simple task before them, they must traverse the canyon before them. The canyon itself is only twelve kilometers long and they have four hours to reach the end. However, they will have to deal with the threats that are in their path. Traps, obstacles, and enemies will appear. If they fail to reach the end before the four hours is up, or all six members are rendered incapacitated, then they fail. They are being given twice the allotted time it would take without anything impeding their movements. Let us watch as they make their journey to possible fame and renown.”

“While I am uncertain of what they may face, some will be actual people,” Tyr explained, drawing our attention to him. “The Council reaches out to the outlying cities, towns and kingdoms of the world for people to participate as enemies. Orcs, elves, dryads, dwarves, gnomes, and a few other races have an opportunity to participate. This usually results in some funds being granted to the places that participate, regardless of if they win or lose against a Pact House. It usually allows them to grow their infrastructure or various things that they may not be readily able to afford. Taxation doesn’t exist here, but new programs and such need to go through channels to get funding. This gives them the funding to do those things without the red tape, so to speak. So, you might see people from outside of the Dungeon, along with creatures from inside of it.”

We nodded in reply as we turned our focus back to the shimmering display in front of us. I watched as the team quickly talked over what they needed to do before they began to enter the canyon before them. It looked like they had one obvious spellcaster, and a ranged fighter equipped with a longbow. That would serve them well if there were enemies that were housed much higher up. If we were to go through there, it would be interesting to see how the crossbow would perform. The newer string has increased the range, but I wondered if it would be enough. The rest of their crew had various weapons for close combat. One had a spear, another had a kite shield and longsword, the third had a great, two-handed axe and the final one looked to be like a ‘rogue’, but the person was covered in knives. The knives were on bandoliers, in a belt, in slots along the boots, and I had no doubt there were others that we couldn’t see. I couldn’t see any other weapons on the rogue, and I noticed that none of those with close combat weapons were equipped with ranged weapons. That meant that we would have more versatility than this group, but they could have had various ranged spells that I was unaware of. What I wished was that the birds would get closer, so that we could see who they were. I could make out weapons and armor, but not the gender of the person.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.