Nanna's Neglected Needs - Cover

Nanna's Neglected Needs

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: An older farm wife rejuvenates her sex life with the help of a neighbor boy. Her husband benefits too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   First   Pregnancy   .

Nanna loved working in the garden. It was a big one and she was enjoying the help from David, a newly hired neighbor boy. He was sixteen and eager to earn some money to buy his first car.

It was hot and she was sweaty. The T-shirt she wore clung to her abundant chest, showing off her nipples. She didn’t think much of it, because that’s what she often wore around the place, but she was usually alone. When she noticed David’s stares, her pussy twinged, an uncommon occurrence for a while. It was something she hadn’t gotten much pleasure from in way too long. Her husband would be out on the tractor the rest of the day. Even if she were naked, he might not even notice and hadn’t touched her for intimacy in more than a year.

She just turned 50 and her last child, in 18-year-old daughter named Amy, was now gone from their home. For many reasons she was enjoying David’s company even though he was younger than her daughter. Having him find her body attractive was an unexpected bonus.

By the time it got too hot to be out in the sun, they’d accomplished quite a bit and she led him to the stock tank next to the barn. She often took a dip there in the cool water because of the steady flow from the spring. They both needed it and she bravely stripped and told him not to be shy. She noticed but made no comment the way his cock filled as she moved around. Her large breasts were soft and somewhat saggy and quite mobile. Even the cold water seemed to have little effect on his erection and she carried on with him as if she didn’t notice but she felt her pussy getting wet.

She insisted on toweling him off and he returned the favor. Once, briefly, his cock bumped against her buns and she nearly attacked him. Her fingers did dive for her pussy as soon as she got in the house and she brought herself off several times that day and tried to motivate her husband to intimacy but he was oblivious, although she had to forgive him because he was quite tired.

It was a busy season and David was there every day. She began working without her T-shirt, teasing that since he didn’t wear one she didn’t need to either. The teasing escalated and he began to tease right back. When she had to pee, she told him it was excellent fertilizer and squatted down to give him a good look as she watered the ground around a plant. He was fascinated, she noticed. When he appeared to have the same need, she insisted on pointing it correctly so he would know what to do. Her hand on it made his dick swell and he was just barely able to let go before it got too hard. “What’s the matter David, haven’t you ever had a woman handle it before?” He shook his head, embarrassed.

One morning they were arranging some things in the barn. She took him to the hayloft on some pretext, pushed him down, undid his shorts and took him in her mouth. She guided his hands to her hanging breasts and he squeezed them as he quickly shot in her mouth. She smiled as she made a point of swallowing. Neither one commented about the incident but when she asked him to go to the barn the next day he undid his own pants. This time, after getting a mouthful, she didn’t let him up. He softened very little but quickly firmed up again as she dropped her hairy cunt on his splendid shaft. It was larger than her husband’s. As she moved on it her thoughts went back to the days before she married when her trips to the hayloft with several different boys had given her many enjoyable memories.

From then on she cared little if her husband ever came after her. David was an eager and fast learner. If the opportunity arose, he would quickly arise for a second or even third pussy pounding. She found work for him many days but he would also visit on those when he was not scheduled, simply to get laid. They got quite good at finding ways to be out of her husband’s presence when he was not on the fields, even meeting at a beaver pond between the properties where she’d had a number of “swim and screws” with neighbor boys and eventually her husband when they were betrothed and for a while afterwards. Her daughter may have even been conceived there.

Speaking of Amy, she came home for a visit and was introduced to David. She resembled her mom greatly but her breasts were more firm and a bit smaller since she hadn’t experienced motherhood yet.

“Mother,” she asked “you seem to really like David. As a matter of fact, you seem more affectionate towards him than Dad. I see the looks that you give him and vice versa. I have to ask, are you fucking him?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.