A Safer Way to Get Raped? - Cover

A Safer Way to Get Raped?

Copyright© 2020 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman who worries that her recent obsession with rape fantasies might lead to placing her in actual dangerous situations finds a safer opportunity to explore them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

The emcee dragged Roberta back to where she was standing before he kicked her. He handed the end of the leash back to Laura and looked at her meaningfully. She turned her mother so that her right side was toward the audience. She pulled gently on the leash. Roberta sobbed in despair and dropped to her knees. She went down onto all fours and Laura adjusted her position.

The emcee handed something to Laura and the girl unfastened the leash attached to her mother’s collar without any further instructions. I’m starting to think they’ve rehearsed this. Both girls seem to know what’s required of them. Laura fastened short chains to D-rings on each side of the collar. She stretched the chains out and lifted rings recessed in the stage floor. She fastened the other ends of the chains to the rings in the floor.

Roberta moved forward until there was no slack in the chains with no prompting from her daughter. She spread her legs about shoulder width apart. The emcee handed Laura two shorter chains and two padded cuffs which she fastened around her mother’s wrists. She secured her mother’s wrists to the floor and was handed two more sets of restraints for her mother’s ankles. She secured them to two more rings in the stage floor. Roberta isn’t going anywhere now, not with those chains pulled taut and holding her in position.

The audience has remained totally silent while Roberta is being restrained but I can almost feel the tension mounting. I get the impression I’m the only one in the room who doesn’t know what’s going to happen next. I’m expecting one or two, or maybe more, well hung men to come out from backstage and fuck the hell out of her. I wasn’t prepared for what happened instead. It isn’t even something that would have occurred to me, not in a million years!

Laura handed the now superfluous leash to the emcee and remained standing by her mother’s head looking terrified. She stood there looking down at her mother’s face and waiting along with the rest of us. But looking at the palpable fear on their faces I know something terrible is about to happen and they both know what it is.

I may have been the only person in the room who was shocked when a very attractive, well dressed woman with a huge, genuine smile on her face came out on stage leading the biggest dog I’ve ever seen! She’s holding one end of the thick, heavy looking chain attached to his collar but she doesn’t need it. The dog is obviously well trained. He didn’t react to the audience or to the naked woman kneeling and waiting for him.

I stared in shock at the huge beast. I’ve seen smaller horses! I was so shocked I all but forgot about the cock in my mouth until I felt it twitch in anticipation! I returned to teasing Bill’s cock with my tongue but my heart isn’t in it. I’m so fascinated by what I suddenly realize I’m going to see on stage that I even forgot to be disgusted!

I heard someone behind us whisper to his companion that the dog is an English Mastiff. I’ve never even heard of that breed but that doesn’t mean anything. I’m not a dog person. I’m even afraid of little dogs. I’ve certainly never seen a dog like this before, though. I’d sure as hell remember that! He’s tall enough that if Roberta were free to move around she could have easily crawled right under his belly without ducking her head!

The woman led the dog across the front of the stage one time to let everyone get a good look at him. Then she guided him into position. He now stood directly in front of Roberta facing the audience.

The emcee shot Laura a warning look and then turned and walked over to stand beside the nearby chair where Albert is restrained. Laura dropped to her knees at her mother’s left shoulder. I think everyone in the audience is holding our breath as we watch Laura reach out and wrap her slender fingers around the respectably sized cock hanging down under the animal parked just inches from Roberta’s face.

The dog’s reaction to the girl’s touch on his large cock was to swing his head around to look back at Laura. But that was his only reaction. I guess he’s done this before. He watched Laura until she began massaging his cock and then he turned back to face the audience.

Nothing happened for close to a minute. I can’t see Roberta’s face. I must be pretty sick because I’m disappointed. I think it would have been interesting to see her reaction to all this. Laura looks like she’s going to be ill but she continued manipulating the animal’s cock until it began to swell and expand past the end of the sheath that covers it.

From our angle, those of us in the audience can’t see the animal’s cock very well. This is all taking place center stage, right in front of us not more than a dozen feet away from our table. The dog is facing us and we’re looking between his legs. I think we can all see the bright pink flesh that’s being exposed as his cock begins to expand but we can’t accurately judge its size.

It must have been obvious to everyone what’s going to happen next. Even so, I’m not the only one in the audience who gasped when Roberta tilted her head and began to lick the end of the dog’s cock!

A shudder ran through me as I watched. Mr. Voss is still teasing my clit and I’m struggling to contain another orgasm. It’s the grossest thing I’ve ever seen! Roberta obviously feels the same way. She’s gagging almost continuously. But she didn’t stop. I’d have given anything to be able to go up there on stage and get a better look. I should hate myself for the way I’m reacting to this perverse show. What kind of woman watches another woman being forced to perform such disgusting acts and finds it arousing?! I tell myself she’s responsible for the things that are happening to her and to her husband and daughter. And I know that to be true. But still, that doesn’t excuse my reaction as I watch them being debased up on that stage.

The woman who led the dog out on stage and is still holding his leash said something to Roberta. In response, Roberta opened her mouth and engulfed the end of the dog’s now erect cock. She sucked on the end of that disgusting appendage for several minutes and all the while Laura continued to gently massage it with longer and longer strokes. I can only see the back of Roberta’s head now. But judging by the length of Laura’s strokes the animal’s cock must be immense!

The emcee moved behind Albert’s chair and casually leaned down so that he could quietly speak to his restrained and beaten former accountant. At first there was no sign that Albert even heard him. But the emcee slapped the back of his head so hard we all heard the loud thud. No doubt in response to the emcee’s quiet commands and that violent blow to the back of his head Albert raised his head and opened his swollen eyes. He was forced to watch his naked wife sucking the dog’s cock less than ten feet in front of him.

Roberta seems to have almost stopped gagging but the dog is obviously becoming excited. He has begun to take a more active part in their obscene sex act. He has begun instinctively thrusting his hips, no doubt attempting to drive his cock deeper in her mouth and throat. Every few seconds it appears that he drives his cock in too far and Roberta gags again.

The despair on poor Albert’s face is obvious. Even from this distance I can see the tears streaming down his cheeks. I feel sorry for him but I can’t help feeling even more sympathy for Roberta even though she apparently masterminded the scheme that brought all this down on their heads. This definitely qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment. And poor Laura! She’s the true innocent victim in all this. I don’t know how Albert and Roberta are going to be able to live with themselves knowing the terrible things their daughter will be forced to endure.

The dog’s thrusts suddenly became much more violent. It looked as though he was trying to drive his cock right down her throat. She can’t move because of the way she’s restrained. She can only gag and choke on the beast’s huge cock.

I’m not certain if I felt relief or disappointment when the well dressed dog handler pulled the huge animal away from Roberta. It’s obvious how the dog feels, though. For the first time he resisted, apparently intent on burying his cock in poor Roberta’s throat. The huge beast struggled to remain in position but finally allowed the handler to pull him away. It must have been quite a feat. The damn dog must outweigh her by at least twenty pounds! Roberta finally stopped gagging but she’s panting for breath and crying loudly now.

The handler guided the agitated dog around Roberta and her daughter and I suddenly realized the show isn’t over. Laura repositioned herself and as the handler guided the dog up over Roberta’s back, Laura reached for his cock and guided it to her mother’s pussy. For the first time I’m able to get an idea of just how massive the dog’s cock is. It’s huge! It looks nearly as large as my forearm! I swear it must me a foot long and nearly as big around as my wrist.

I all but forgot about Bill’s cock in my mouth as I watched Laura guide that impossibly large cock to her mother’s pussy. It wasn’t easy for her. The dog is still making hunching movements which make it difficult to aim. It took both the handler and Laura to restrain him until she managed to line the head of his cock up with Roberta’s pussy.

I didn’t realize I’d been holding my breath until the dog suddenly lunged forward and plunged at least eight fat inches of cock into Roberta’s pussy. I stared in shock as Roberta raised her head and screamed so loud it hurt my ears. Laura jerked her hand away and knelt there watching in obvious horror as the dog lunged forward again. Roberta screamed again as the entire massive tube of hot, hard, grotesque dog cock was buried to the hilt in her body. The dog ignored her reaction to being raped by his huge cock. It almost looked like he was smiling as he drew back and drove his cock into her again.

Roberta screamed again, though not quite as loudly this time. She screamed again with each of the next several violent strokes, but a little less loudly each time. Her screams only stopped when, after only half a dozen violent thrusts, he stopped and stood over her with his twelve or thirteen-inch cock buried deep in her body.

Roberta and Laura are both crying loudly but neither moved as the dog stood over the mother, vibrating visibly as he emptied his sperm into a human vagina for the entertainment of the kinky crowd who stared in awe at the obscene show; myself included.

I’m not the only one who found the disgusting coupling arousing. Bill suddenly gripped my head and thrust his hips up, burying his cock in my mouth just as his own hot sperm began to spray the back of my throat. I was so turned on by the disturbing show on stage I gobbled his semen down eagerly. I was so focused on the stage show I think I was only half aware I was swallowing a large load of cock cream until I managed to swallow two large mouthfuls of his hot cum. My eyes never left the revolting but riveting spectacle taking place on stage.

I continued sucking enthusiastically on Bill’s cock until he pushed my head away. It wasn’t until I heard Mr. Voss chuckle obscenely that I realized I’m grinding my hot, needy groin against the bulge in his pants. I tried not to think about what it says about me that I’m this turned on from watching a pony-sized dog rape a helpless woman with the help of the woman’s daughter. How can a person be as perverse as I seem to be and not realize it until they’re twenty years old?! I know myself well enough to know I never had the kinky, dehumanizing fantasies I have now until, out of desperation, I took part in one scene of a pornographic movie. And I’m certain that before that day I’d have been unable to watch the show taking place on this stage, much less find it arousing. Or maybe I don’t really know myself very well. Maybe I’m just learning about myself. I don’t understand the change in me at all and it scares me!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.