Elements of Power 2 - Cover

Elements of Power 2

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - With the transition from 86 year old Adam H Barkley Senior, to 26 year old Adam H Barkley Junior complete, Adam now focuses on the future. But, the past is never quite tied up in a neat bow. Adams powers are also increasingly making identity, sexual and otherwise, a fluid and changeable proposition, who are you if you don't recognize yourself in the mirror? The direct sequel to Elements of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Body Swap   Furry   Were animal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Politics   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

The resumption of the normal flow of time was immediate, as was the disorientating dizziness. I swayed, and was grabbed from behind. At least part of me was. The other part stumbled in the low Mars gravity, half sitting, half falling onto the curved floor.

“Easy, it takes a bit to get used to it,” someone said.

A chair was slid over, so I could sit, which I did gratefully. “What do I need to know?” I asked, eyes closed, as someone handed me a water bottle.

“Captain Val is 13 hours from crashing on or missing, depending on what happens next, Mars. She’s also got no toilet facilities that work in microG.”

“What do I need to know about being twinned?” I sighed.

“The pool of healing is great, it only takes about an hour to get your feet, regardless.”

I focused and conjured a duplicate into the Temple pool, then I focused and conjured a section of the pool into the Mars sphere. That did feel good. “Alright, somebody carry me down there,” I instructed.

Several somebody’s picked me up, and carried me thru the base to the Temple entrance. I stored everybody’s clothes, when we got to the entrance hall, so they didn’t have to put me down. They lowered me into the pool next to myself. Most turned around and headed back, but Nora and Em stayed to keep me company.

They scooted in behind me, letting me lean back against their firm chests. I noticed Val, watching. “Don’t worry, I’ll be able to take care of your space cadet,” I told her, then conjured her into the Mars sphere with me.

“See, isn’t this nice?” I asked, as she slipped in naked behind me.

“What’s nice?” Em asked.

It seemed I hadn’t figured out how to only have one body talk yet. I focused on my power, filling my bodies with it. I focused on my mind, telling my power that I needed to be able to take independent action. I could feel almost an audible click, and I was suddenly very big.

The individual me’s were now like fingers, I moved and controlled them, but the Me I was, was so much bigger. Part of me was all the energy I’d fed on, storing it away through the corridor. The corridor now was like a branching dendrite and synapse, leading off from the central energy pool of my mind. My minds reached out with my power, I could feel myself from the inside, but from the outside my duplicate bodies were opaque to my power.

On Mars my mind stretched out farther than it ever had before, as all my concentration went into scanning the landscape, and everything around us. The cold chill of the deep shadow of the sphere was sinking in, so I lifted it into the air, raising us to the top of the volcano. The stars shone brilliant in the night sky, and Val lifted me, pulling me up over her body.

Staring into my eyes, “Make love to me, Master,” she said.

The slippery pool liquid vanished, I lifted us both up off the hard floor with my power, and conjured a bed beneath us. Slowly, I lowered us, finding my place between her thighs. I was fully hard, and full of energy. My erection spanned two planets, Nora and Em seeing what was happening, slipped out from behind, and mounted me.

Time lost all meaning as I delved into the experience, the sensations. Though all three had once been the same person, their touch, their smell, the smiles on their faces, were all different. Each pussy gripped me differently, each set of breasts moved differently with each thrust. My mind focused on the individuals I was sharing this with, filling them with my power, energizing them with the lust and pleasure I was feeling.

It began a feedback loop, as they suddenly could feel each other, as well as myself. The six of us coupled, moving increasingly just out of synch so there was no pause in pleasure, as each stroke stopped and reversed. When we finally came in a crashing crescendo, we simply stopped moving, unable to focus, awash in the pleasure of six simultaneous orgasms.

Six smiles as we held each other close. Six hearts pounding in exertion. Six people feeling more alive at that moment than they ever had before. I started to laugh in joy. The other three joined me in giggles.

“That was very good,” they said, in perfect synchronicity.

A quick check with my power to be sure I hadn’t accidently twinned them all together reassured me that they were just in a natural state of their inner Nora. “I love you,” I said to all three.

“We love you, too,” they replied, still in synch.

“I know I can’t commit myself to being faithful to you forever. I feel like an asshole for wanting to require it of you. I just don’t want to share my Nora, no matter how many, or what form she is in. Valkyrie, Apollo, Venus, will you be mine forever?”

The girls froze at my request. Then they laughed. A Val stepped into the room, and nodded at them. Together in a huge cry, “I am yours forever, Master!” they yelled. I’m not sure if they were yelling at me, each other, or the universe at large. It didn’t matter, I had my answer.

I conjured myself, clothed in a red and black uniform, with four golden pips in a black rectangle, vertical on the collar. Despite the microG, I turned to Captain Val, and went to a knee. I held out the black fuzzy box, and with a practiced flick of a thumb, I offered the ring to her. She held out her hand, so I removed the ring and slid it on her finger.

I gently started accelerating the craft, as we embraced, and kissed. The motion, along with a nudge from my power brought us standing together on the command deck.

At the top of the volcano, my power flexed, forging a new, larger double walled sphere. This one was diamondium, so it remained clear. It sat on a spike of diamondillium six meters wide that went deep into the ground. With a web of supports separating the spheres, I filled the six meter space between the spheres with water, and conjured the geiger counter into the structure. It detected nothing, until I dropped the shield I was using to absorb all the radiation except starlight.

It gave a very tiny click, and I read the meter, .001 milliroentgens per hour. That was better than on Earth, but the sun wasn’t up yet. The inner sphere had an interior radius of 18 meters. The bottom floor of the sphere was 2.5 meters above the bottom, with a two meter space below. The half meter thick floor, and the quarter meter thick walls on the two meter wide central cylinder that ran up the middle allowed all the services to run without blocking the view out.

The lowest space would collect waste water. While the bottom floor became a bathroom with sinks, tubs, toilets, and showers all along the inner wall of the stairwell, a utility room for storage and laundry, and a power room.

I was finding it so very easy to grasp and command the atomic structure to move at my slightest whim. The spiral staircase opened onto a central hallway between the rooms. I created a second level 3 meters above, that became two bedrooms with ensuite. The staircase moved up three meters more to a kitchen, dining, living, and two offices, then up again.

This level in the center I designated as a greenhouse. I conjured into the floor two meters deep of fine rich soil, and gave it five additional meters to the ceiling, and with a bit over 950 sq meters it was huge. Above the greenhouse I closed in the space and filled it with water to act as the house supply. 4600 cubic meters should be sufficient for a while.

It looked like a giant golf ball sitting on a tee, looking at it from inside my sphere. Val was watching in wonder as I created it. The staircase went all the way down the four meter pole the sphere sat on. At the bottom at ground level there was an airlock. I cozied up to it with our sphere, molding it around the airlock.

I took her hand, and we entered, climbing up the stairs. We paused to shower and dress at the bathroom, then went up to the living area. I conjured furniture throughout the home, and we sat cuddled up on a loveseat, waiting for the sun to rise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.