Elements of Power 2 - Cover

Elements of Power 2

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - With the transition from 86 year old Adam H Barkley Senior, to 26 year old Adam H Barkley Junior complete, Adam now focuses on the future. But, the past is never quite tied up in a neat bow. Adams powers are also increasingly making identity, sexual and otherwise, a fluid and changeable proposition, who are you if you don't recognize yourself in the mirror? The direct sequel to Elements of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Body Swap   Furry   Were animal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Politics   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

I was sitting back in the corner of the L shaped sectional sofa, enjoying an exquisite blowjob from Val. My back was to the terrace overlooking the city at East 50th St & 3rd Ave, and the cold wind in the dark outside. My mind was reviewing the final meeting of the new board of directors for the Barkley Housing Trust.

The thing that I was most proud of was the letter to be sent to all the tenants, letting them know that their homes were now part of a trust dedicated to providing quality affordable housing to New York City families. Frederick had done a splendid job going over the trust financials, answering questions about its current state, and had even prepared a list of possible new acquisitions for the board to consider.

The board had approved of his work in managing the transition, and authorized a ‘short list’ to be created of new properties to add to the existing portfolio. The trust was cash heavy at the moment, having consolidated a number of operations. The trust also approved transforming the property on Columbia Heights into a residence for myself, per the family housing codicil in the trust. Gregory Charmichael, or Uncle Greg, as he liked to be called, had given an excellent presentation on existing and expected maintenance issues expected this calendar year, and the beginning of the next.

My head leaned back as the bliss overwhelmed me, but Val didn’t stop. I was planning on a deep thinking session, and had found this to be an excellent way to get my mind to contemplate possibilities. I glanced to the side to see the remains of my wonderful steak dinner, delivered from a place next door, and glad to have stored it in my compendium of excellent meals. I focused on the people inside me.

I kept copies of all the people most important to me, my fiances, Nora and Em, members of my mystery cult, like Frederick, Angelina, and Christian. Members of the cult who I had twinned, I held multiple copies of, each a different specialized member of their collective. Christians wife Doris had two members, the original version, fully healed by me from her cancer, and her alternate identity Konrad, who acted as her second in command at the company I owned.

Others like my electronics expert Thomas had many more, there was Big T, a designation for a version of him I had blessed with significant sexual equipment and stamina, Mike, an acquired identity that he used when accompanying me as a bodyguard and driver, plus a heavily armed and armored super soldier version of Mike, Pooh, a werebear soldier, and Wolf, a werewolf soldier. He even had one version that looked and sounded exactly like me, that I used to do boring things, like take long plane flights from my current home north of Zurich to New York City, where I currently was.

There were just over a hundred of them all working for me in an underground base on a property I had purchased next to the Zurich airport. The first building had just been completed, and an email this evening had confirmed the final use permit had been approved. When I returned I would use it to construct a secure warehouse with attached shipping dock for trucks. That would be followed by a massive manufacturing space for the making of additional materials, structures, and equipment. The primary products would be graphene and graphene based materials like Barkley Paper, an interwoven composite of two layers of graphene, with the stiffness and hardness of diamond.

The secret Temple of my cult was only a tiny piece of the underground base, but I was looking forward to most of the base being emptied into the office building that same manufacturing plant would build, followed by my custom home. I hoped the home would be finished by the time my fiances had given birth.

At the thought of them, my mind flashed into the black gem on my ring. The black diamondium gem contained in its heart a pearl, a tiny doorway into an even smaller pocket universe. The pocket universe was not attached or existent in our universe at all, the pearl was simply a three-dimensional doorway into and out of that tiny, under a micrometer, pocket universe.

My mind reached through and out another identical pearl in Zurich. This one was embedded in a fancy chainmail choker, rings of a platinum and gold alloy. My power flowed thru my girls, checking to see if the previous attempt at pregnancy had been successful. That event would be the beginning of the countdown clock on getting my new home built. No success yet, but my girls were sleeping soundly.

As a second orgasm made my toes curl, I turned my thoughts to my powers. They had grown so much, from being able to absorb the energy of the bonds that hold atoms to each other, to being able to absorb radiation and heat, to finally absorbing matter itself, converting it into energy that was channeled through a corridor in my body to a closed universe where that energy was contained and stored, until I released it again in a new form. That corridor was continually growing, the throat of the corridor was doubling in area every two days.

Releasing that power usefully had begun with only healing bodies, and at first only mine, then moving and manipulating matter, finally it had grown to where I could create heat or cold, light or darkness, and finally matter itself. The creation of matter required a template, an object I could duplicate. I reached out a hand, and conjured, my term for creating matter from stored energy, the very first object that I absorbed the energy from. The tiny 3.6mm 1 gram cube of platinum appeared in my hand.

It was permanently in my first conjuring slot. The internal warehouse, where I stored objects I could replicate, increased by a single slot every other day, and had done so for the 40th time earlier today. Each new slot was twice the size of the previous, progressing geometrically. At the end of the month slot 41 would have a capacity greater than a million metric tons. On June 16th, my capacity in a single slot would exceed the mass of Earth itself, if my calculations, and the progression held true.

In addition to my capacity my range was growing. My ability to absorb and conjure was over 750km now. My mind could range out in any direction for twice that distance. Able to scan deep into the atomic structure of any item, as well as move it with my mind, and manipulate its shape. I had constructed at the edge of my range a layer of absorption collecting all the stray particles, radiation, and cosmic rays that hit that barrier, converting them into energy to fuel my conjuring. It was the equivalent of kilotons a minute of mass.

Originally I had used pearls, called that because the first was so tiny, perfect, and beautiful, to extend my reach around Zurich. Now when I was at home, it wasn’t necessary. My reach allowed me to absorb power from a massive area, covering Italy from Rome north, all of Lichtenstein and Austria, all of Germany except a tiny chunk NE of Berlin, all of the Netherlands, Belgium, most of France, missing just the edge of the country on the Bay of Biscay. I could even reach the south tip of England.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.