Elements of Power 2 - Cover

Elements of Power 2

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - With the transition from 86 year old Adam H Barkley Senior, to 26 year old Adam H Barkley Junior complete, Adam now focuses on the future. But, the past is never quite tied up in a neat bow. Adams powers are also increasingly making identity, sexual and otherwise, a fluid and changeable proposition, who are you if you don't recognize yourself in the mirror? The direct sequel to Elements of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Body Swap   Furry   Were animal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Politics   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

Freddy had just playfully escorted me just past Fredericks office where I was now waiting at a large conference table. Val was with me, as personal assistant, and Mike was downstairs with the car. Freddy had made a soft voiced comment on the way out the door about how he simply wasn’t butch enough to compete after seeing the powerful body of my escorting Val. She had just stuck her tongue out at him.

Frederick joined us a moment later with Angelina and another member of his staff. We sat down and went to work figuring out the current state of the Barkley Trust. It took several hours, but by the end I was satisfied that we knew exactly how much money was missing, and what the regular income stream from the properties really was.

Angelina and the other employee left, so I could discuss with Frederick what was happening next, “I’ve got a duplicate on the flight to New York right now. I’ll exchange places with him after he arrives tonight.”

“Will you teleport?” he asked.

“I haven’t figured out how to teleport myself yet. I’ll have to fly.” I told him.

“So you just do a superman across the ocean?”

“Pretty much, last time it was a 45 minute suborbital trip, but it’s really only safe to do at night.”

“That’s still very cool,” he said.

“Are you sure you want to do the meeting via video conference? I can teleport you there and back.”

“I’d have to bring my entire staff, they are all going to be on hand to provide me data and support for the meeting.”

“Someday in the future perhaps,” I offered.

“Definitely,” he said then paused. I waited for him to continue, “About this twinning thing.”

“Yes?”

“How would that work for Angelina? Because she’s pregnant?”

“Twinning her would create two pregnant Angelina’s. Not something I would recommend. Barring an emergency, I think waiting is best. For you, I think unless there needs to be two of you, I twin you, and keep your extra stored. Every morning I’m conjuring a twin of everyone, letting them update from their collective, and storing them again. This means that everybody has a backup in place.”

“Is that weird for everyone?”

“Not really, it takes less than a second to update. I typically give them 30 seconds in case anyone has anything important to report, then store them back. The stored bodies will need bathrooms and food in about 2 years at that rate. I’ll probably just swap out with the original stored copies once a year to reset.”

“You think I should do that?”

“I think it’s a very nice bit of insurance. You get hit by a bus walking across the street. I zapp your body away, and replicate you back home, you lose a couple hours of memories, but otherwise are fine. Or if you set a twin running somewhere else, then you’ve got a full constant running backup that can also immediately have me handle the mess.”

“Where do I keep the backup?”

“Keep it at home. Catch up on the honey do lists that Angelina is going to generate, and be with her every moment of the pregnancy. It’ll be a huge help when the baby is born.

“There are other benefits as well. Everyone who has twinned has experienced a measurably significant rise in intelligence. At the company we keep a set of twins active at all times just for brainstorming sessions, so you could contribute to that as well, looking for ways to use my abilities to create products, or find ways to duplicate with conventional means the products that so far only I can produce with my powers.”

“I like the idea of having a Me always available to handle problems, while another Me gets a good night’s sleep,” he admitted.

“I just wish I could figure out how to copy myself. I’m like the copy machine in the office, I can copy papers all day long, but there is still only one of me to do all the work.”

He nodded as if he understood, but he didn’t quite grasp the feeling of being surrounded by people who were increasingly capable and intelligent, while all I could do were some cool party tricks.

I headed back home after the meeting, where I gathered the surprised Nora and Em in my arms, and carried them to the bedroom. They had just started making their usual magnificent dinner, but I hollered to Heads, “Heads, go home. Everybody is getting a leftovers buffet tonight. I’ll bring you back, just before I leave for New York.”

I dropped the giggling girls onto the bed, and swept my power thru them, they were instantly clean from the flour and other food prep they had been in the middle of. I also vanished the only thing they were wearing, their cooking aprons. I lay back on the bed, and they snuggled into my shoulders, each wrapping a leg over me. Their hands found my penis, as they gently kissed at my cheeks.

I turned my head, and kissed them both. Then I just lay back, holding them tight. They stopped after a minute, and sat up, “Are you ok Master?”

“Not really. I’m not sure who I am anymore.”

They settled atop me, each taking half of my body to lay on, as they looked me in the eyes, worried.

“Who do you want to be?” Em asked.

“Who do you think you should be?” Nora asked.

“I don’t know,” I admitted, “I’m beginning to realize that I’ve been doing some things that most people would not approve of. Those six who robbed Karl, I tortured them, then stole their memories and identities. I hurt Val terribly in an experiment. I have so much power now, but am I using it right?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.