Elements of Power 2 - Cover

Elements of Power 2

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - With the transition from 86 year old Adam H Barkley Senior, to 26 year old Adam H Barkley Junior complete, Adam now focuses on the future. But, the past is never quite tied up in a neat bow. Adams powers are also increasingly making identity, sexual and otherwise, a fluid and changeable proposition, who are you if you don't recognize yourself in the mirror? The direct sequel to Elements of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Body Swap   Furry   Were animal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Politics   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

If you have been following the story, then you know I used to be an 86 year old man named Adam H Barkley from New York, USA. I’m now Adam H Barkley Junior, a 26 year old with a new company in Zurich, Switzerland.

If you haven’t been following, then you should go read how that happened, all because one day while sitting on a park bench contemplating the majesty of the universe, I got a super power. If you don’t, the following is going to be very confusing and possibly unsettling because:

The solstice ritual, and following orgy, lasted until mid afternoon the following day. The key ice breaking point was when Apollo aka Boris, a male duplicate of Nora, wanted to be a girl again so the sex ratio between male and female was equal.

That immediately got everyone’s attention, and by the time the party ended, everyone had experienced sex as multiple sexes and ways. The highlight I think was the 8 person lesbian daisy chain of crotch munching. I’d write more, but it wouldn’t be either believable, too erotic, or permanently flag someone’s squick factor, considering that they were all experimenting with giving and receiving in every possible sex combination known to man, and one that may have been entirely new.

They didn’t sleep the entire time, anyone getting in the pool of healing was immediately refreshed with energy, cleaned of toxins, and waste products. They found that they could get drunk only outside the pool, where bins of drinks and tables of food waited.

Finally dicks went limp, pussies were satisfied, buttholes were tender, and everyone collapsed in erotic overload around the pool.

“My hedonist brothers!” I said, even though only two were actually brothers at the moment, and those two hadn’t been technically brothers when the ritual started. They cheered to my call, but I continued, “My hedonist brothers. It is time for the ritual to end. The power of the ritual and the healing pool is fading, we must rest until next year.”

“Oh thank God, I was worried this would be a regular weekend event,” said Tammuz to chuckles of agreement.

That had been my worry too, thus the plan to limit it to the winter solstice. I continued, “We need to get everybody back into the right body, so if you could come here, one at a time, I’ll transform you.”

A large sheet of diamond formed behind me, then mirrored. Standing in front of it, I transformed myself back to my man shape first. I might miss these tits, I thought as they vanished.

I stepped to the side, creating a platinum circle in front of the mirror, and gestured to the first in line, a very happy Odin, aka Karl. Old men can get really kinky, his dick was positioned higher than normal, and just under it, instead of balls he had a pussy. He had some how managed to take three dicks at the same time, while fucking another ass. I think that it was an entirely new sexual invention.

He transformed back into the healed version of himself from just before the orgy began. “Is the young look too much? I can cosmetically shift you back to how you looked.”

“Maybe three fourths of the way back?” he requested.

I adjusted, and he nodded, then I gestured for him to have a seat, and wait. Venus took little adjustment to return to normal, and then she sat. Apollo came next, “Master, can I stay a girl please?” she asked.

“Yes, I’ll duplicate your ID and we will adjust the name, you can be Nora’s identical twin Mora.” I said and shifted her back into her original shape.

Thor, aka Frederick was easy to transform, when I changed his sex, I left his height alone, only shifting body parts and a bit of musculature. His was a simple sex change back, as he had requested no changes to his face.

Isis, aka Angelina, had wanted to be a six foot tall black man for some reason, and then stuck with it for most of the party. She still looked the part, except for the massive tits on her frame, a more recent addition. It took some time to shrink her back down. Finally she joined the others.

The last two came holding hands. Tammuz aka Christian and Ishtar aka Doris had spent the first part of the party exclusive, before Ishtar had dragged him off to the bedroom for a talk. When they returned, they had carefully joined in the group sex, becoming more enthusiastic. I had a feeling that Ishtar had set free the inhibitions that Tammuz had been afraid of suggesting himself.

They had both adopted in the end a hermaphrodite body, female above the waist, dual male and female organs below. The difference was, Ishtar had a pussy above her dick, and Tammuz was the opposite so that they fit together perfectly. I transformed them back, then had to ask about the same youth adjustments. They also opted to pick a three quarters return.

Once everyone was back, and sitting, I turned to them, and grinned. “I’m not going to ever forget this party. I don’t think anyone will stop smiling for at least a week.

“Now you may have noticed that the shape changing did not require the pool of healing,” I said gesturing at the pool behind me. “Who you are didn’t change with the shape you take on. You may also notice that there are two Nora’s. They are technically now Nora and Mora.

“My power means that I can create a duplicate of you, that can live a completely separate life. Nora and Mora started out the same, but I’m sure you understand that they aren’t the same anymore. Just like you weren’t the same person you were after your first few weeks in college.

“Duplicates are tricky, and I’m not inclined to do them without an excellent reason. Body shifting is trivial, so if there’s some aspect of your body you want altered, just tell me, and I’ll change it.

“Body shifting also means that you can get a new identity, and start over as someone else, perhaps as a much younger someone else. Odin for example might enjoy selling his store, and opening a new one as a much younger man. If you do decide to take a new identity, your brotherhood name does not change, and you lose none of your privileges. I, in fact, encourage this option over growing old and dying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.