Elements of Power 2 - Cover

Elements of Power 2

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - With the transition from 86 year old Adam H Barkley Senior, to 26 year old Adam H Barkley Junior complete, Adam now focuses on the future. But, the past is never quite tied up in a neat bow. Adams powers are also increasingly making identity, sexual and otherwise, a fluid and changeable proposition, who are you if you don't recognize yourself in the mirror? The direct sequel to Elements of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Body Swap   Furry   Were animal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Politics   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

I stored one of them, and put the other to sleep. I glanced at Valkyrie, and she nodded. I reached in finding the spot inside his mind, and stored it away. The body twitched uncontrollably, as I converted it back to energy.

“You doing ok?” I asked Valkyrie.

“Yes, thank you for sparing him this pain.”

“I still regret the pain I caused you,” I said honestly.

She just nodded. I conjured two of him. “Tyr, are you steady enough to go rest in the pool of healing?” I asked, stepping up and handing them each a new purple robe.

“I am,” both of him said simultaneously. “Boy, that’s weird,” he continued in stereo.

The Valkyrie’s led him out, one supporting each of them. The other stood back with me wearing a black robe. “Do you want me to fuck him?” she asked.

“Up to you. I mainly need to work on getting him used to the multiplicity of his new life. Tomorrow I’ll plan on helping him with adding and removing members of the collective, and some body modifications. I’ll be creating new dorm rooms in the underground complex, but you are welcome to spend the rest of the day here with him.”

“Is he going to be super energized like we were at the solstice?” she asked.

“If you want him that way, I’ll stick some lead in his pencil, but any reaction now is just a response to your generally sexy hotness.”

“Give him the lead. I’m going to take advantage of it.”

“Enjoy, do as you please, and please do enjoy,” I said.

I caught up with him, as he was stepping naked into the pool with the two Valkyrie’s on either side. “Tyr, the facilities are here for your use. The pool of healing is going to make you rather horny, the Valkyrie’s are going to enjoy it with you. I’ll come get you tomorrow.” I said.

“Thank you, Master,” he said, surprising me.

I paused, “Why do you call me Master?”

He looked at the Valkyrie’s, “They do, shouldn’t I?”

“They promised me their life in service,” I told him.

He knelt to one knee, his stiff erection sticking out. He brought a fist to his chest, over his heart, “I Tyr, Berserker of the brotherhood, do swear my life in its entirety to you, Poseidon, as Master.”

I smiled at the unexpected event. I shifted into my cloaked form, shining with the lights of stars, “I Poseidon, Guardian of the Earth, Lord of the Sea of Stars, accept you, Tyr, into my sacred service. I bestow this blessing upon you.”

His balls grew large, and his erection swelled in size. I trimmed his fat away, and increased his muscles, using my power to craft him a body at the perfection of his genetic limits. Clearing his skin, thickening the hair on his head, and transforming all his body hair into the lightest, finest invisible blonde. I even straightened his teeth, and took the perpetual pinched look out of his eyes, as I grew his height to six foot tall.

The surge of ecstacy that moved through his body, caused him to orgasm across his bent legs, into the air, landing in the pool. A two gun salute, so strong that the Valkyrie’s on either side had to grab him, to keep him from falling. I waved, conjuring the table next to the pool, loading it down with my favorite food and drinks.

“Blessings of the Sea God,” I said, and turned to go change my clothes in the entrance hall. From there, I quietly slipped into an empty chamber and conjured the original, putting him to sleep, I carefully went thru his memories.

The following morning I found both hims cuddled in bed with the three Valkyrie’s. They were sandwiched together like a big mac. “Good morning Tyr!” I said much too loudly.

He groaned and sat up, seeing me his face broke into the greatest smile, “Master!” he greeted.

I waved theatrically, storing the Valkyrie’s, and lifting both hims out of the bed with my power. I cleaned his body with my power, and washed the fatigue and alcohol from his system. I conjured two purple robes, that I tossed on the bed, as I set hims on their feet.

“Bathrooms are there,” I said, pointing, “I’ll be getting breakfast ready by the pool. Please join me when you are ready.”

I turned and left. I used my power to clean the healing pool, and returned to energy all the leftover food and debris. I conjured a smaller round table in its place, and three chairs. I was sipping my most perfect cup of coffee, when he returned, a bounce in his step, and a smile a mile wide.

They seated themselves as I asked, “Coffee or tea?”

“Coffee,” they said together.

I conjured a rich brew in a silver pot, and two cups, along with cream and sugar. They fixed their coffee in unison, handing each other the sugar and milk, having each taken a different container. They sipped, and leaned back sighing. “Last night was the greatest night of my life,” they said in unison.

“Have you figured out how to get only one body at a time to speak yet?”

“Oh, is that weird?” the one on my left said.

“I didn’t really think about it,” the one on the right finished.

I conjured rich cheesy omelets, and we both began to eat as we talked. “I know that you are both the same person spread over two bodies, but Valkyrie regularly uses dozens at a time, all having separate conversations with different people in different locations. You need to practice that multitasking to be a true benefit to the organization,” I said.

“How does that work?”

“The transformation ritual we did connected you to a duplicate self. I can now duplicate you as needed, and all of your duplicates will be equally connected to the communal consciousness.”

“Is that how I become your army? You duplicate me as many times as you need?”

“Yes is the short answer. The long answer, we will be working on today.” I conjured a fully armored Valkyrie, with weapons.

“This is the warrior Valkyrie. She is a copy of a fully armored, well rested, recently eaten, fully armed warrior.”

“Hi, I’m Tyr,” he said, standing and putting his hand out.

“I know,” she said, making him drop his hand and blush as he recognized her.

“This is the same person you spent the night with. I will add and remove members of the collective as I determine necessary. If you have an idea for why an additional you, or more, are needed, let me know. There is no significant cost in creating more of you.”

“So have you reached a limit of how many yous, you can be yet?” he asked her.

“No,” was the curt answer.

I converted her back to energy, and he blinked in surprise, and sat back down. “Her purpose was finished, so she went back into nonexistence until called for again.

“There are different versions of her, for various tasks she performs. There will be different versions for you as well. I’m particularly intrigued by the idea of having a Berserker beast corp, in addition to a human contingent. If you can find appropriate artwork for the kind of creatures you imagine, then I can use that as a guide for the transformation.”

“You really can mold flesh like clay?” he asked.

“I can make you so strong that you can rip your own arm off, and beat someone to death with it. That’s part of what I’ll be doing today, creating a super version of you. Additionally I’ll need to make a fat version of you again, so you can interact with the world that knows you.”

“Can’t I just say I got weight loss surgery?”

I conjured a naked and unconscious original version of him to the side, and both looked at him. “Do you think anyone would find that believable?” I asked.

“Maybe just a little thinner than I was originally?”

I stored one of them, “whoa, that feels weird. Like part of me just fell asleep,” I conjured him and a third back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.