Elements of Power 2 - Cover

Elements of Power 2

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - With the transition from 86 year old Adam H Barkley Senior, to 26 year old Adam H Barkley Junior complete, Adam now focuses on the future. But, the past is never quite tied up in a neat bow. Adams powers are also increasingly making identity, sexual and otherwise, a fluid and changeable proposition, who are you if you don't recognize yourself in the mirror? The direct sequel to Elements of Power.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Body Swap   Furry   Were animal   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Politics   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

I handed them each a solid steel baseball bat, conjured a pile of rock, then forged it into a large battle ring. They had objected to the blood and guts of my assassination job, now to see if they could handle a warrior attitude.

They stepped up onto the platform, and took turns swinging at each other. They didn’t hold back, but they couldn’t truly fight each other, it would be like thumb wrestling yourself. They tested to see where more armor, padding, or other adjustments should be made. I adjusted things as they called out problems.

The shoulders got crisscrossed curved plates to help distribute forces, the elbows got a small cap. The fingers got small but sharp claws attached. When they finished beating on each other in a systematic method, I conjured a set of armor for myself, and adjusted the size. I created a skin tight undersuit, then added the armor pieces.

When the girls saw my armored codpiece, they wanted something similar, so I reluctantly added theirs. When they started to tease me about the armored skirt, I reminded them that it was a battle kilt. Once I was fully armored, with the motorcycle style helmet, I joined the ring.

I had all the upgrades I had given them, but because of my extra height, I outmassed, and outmuscled them both by about 25 percent. I pointed at my chosen opponent, and we started to battle. I had been learning by scanning the training memories of Christian, but he was training one of the Valkyrie’s himself in hand to hand combat, every day he was available. She was also enrolled in multiple martial arts schools in Zurich. She had the practical experience, while my knowledge exceeded hers.

Practical experience showed the benefits. The earlier experience hitting each other meant they were prepared to take a blow. I was not, and flinched at the first strike. I kept up, blocking blows, taking hits, and returning, but this kind of training wasn’t for my benefit. I stopped, glad to have a set of cool armor for myself.

I hopped off the fighting platform, and stored my armor, leaving me standing there, naked and an erection from the excitement of battle. The open helmeted Valkyrie sat on the raised platform, legs dangling off, and gestured to me.

“This is why I want an open faced helmet, Master,” she said, as she started to suck on my hard cock. My heart rate was already elevated, and I soon found myself panting, as clawed fingers gripped into the armored skin of my ass. I forged handles on her helmet, styling them as small wings, as I grabbed on and thrusted to completion.

With her final slurp, I pulled out, and cleaned myself. I gave her a quick kiss, then conjured on clothing. I stored the two warriors, and conjured a regular Val, and we sat to discuss the work so far.

We were both happy with the results, but knew we would have many more revisions to add. With Valkyrie being a distributed organism, I could leave those two in storage, until they were needed, or it was time to upgrade. By the end of January I would have 41 slots, with the largest able to hold over a million tons. I already had stored my underground temple complex into a single storage slot, ready to conjure at any location.

I checked the time, and conjured us lunch, as we started working on weapons. I conjured and forged them while Val tested them.

“I’m particularly proud of this.” I said pointing to a shiny metal gun with a rounded and smooth finish.

“What is it?” she asked.

“Hand held laser weapon,” I said, while she pointed it at the target against the back wall and pulled the trigger.

A blast of blue light left a smoking hole in the steel target plates, all ten of them. “No recoil,” she commented.

I rolled my eyes, recognizing the low key reaction as a purposeful tease. “It contains a small bubble universe that only allows light energy to exist in it. Pulling the trigger feeds a micrometer of gold wire into the pearl. There is only one pearl, so the energy travels thru the pocket universe and exits the opposite side.”

“It looks familiar, but it’s not Star Trek. Where did you get the design?”

“Galaxy Quest,” I said smiling.

She rolled her eyes. “So can you duplicate more?”

“No. Duplicates would create additional copies of the same universe gateway, pulling the trigger on one gun would make them all fire.”

“A one off weapon isn’t useful to the Valkyrie,” she said.

“Good this one is mine,” I said, taking it back.

“What can you do in a sword?” she asked.

“For your taekwondo class, or just awesome blades 101?”

“Show me awesome blades 101, Adam,” she said with an impish smile.

I conjured graphene, and forged a three layer woven version of Barkley Paper. It wasn’t as tough, but it was slightly flexible, instead of stiff, and the center layer was slightly wider, giving it a two dimensional cutting edge. The handle was three pieces of the same material crossed so that they made a six sided star, that when wrapped with diamondillium, made a solid handle. Diamondillium coated the center of the blade.

“What color would you like?” I asked, holding the blade.

“Purple.”

I didn’t question it, just darkened the natural blue of the diamondillium to a deep purple. It looked good against the near transparent black blade. I handed it to her, and she swung it experimentally.

“Make it a little heavier at the tip.” she requested, so I extended the diamondillium up the blade. She tried it again, “Feels good, what can it cut?”

“Don’t know, go try it,” I said conjuring an array of items onto the work tables, from blocks of wood to a roasted pig.

She started hacking away, a wild gleam in her eye. Eventually she ran out of things, and started hacking at the stainless steel tables, taking chunks off them with each stroke.

“You’ll have to pay for that!” I teased.

“Take it out of my pay,” she teased back.

Suddenly she looked up. “Karl just hit his silent alarm.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.