The Education of Clarissa: Year 3 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 3

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Clarissa's relationship with her parents enters a new phase. Can she learn to become an equal partner in their relationship? Can she navigate the adult swinging world and be part of a polyamorous relationship? This might be Clarissa's wildest year yet.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

It was a very nervous couple who drove up to the Marshall’s residence that Saturday evening. Jackie had been instructed to phone when the car arrived at the massive front gate. John opened the gate and the Hastings’ Mercedes pulled up in front of the mansion.

“Nice place,” Al commented to his wife. “He sure wasn’t doing you for your money.”

“That’s not fair,” answered his irate wife. Her meeting with Pam and Clarissa had unnerved the woman. The girl looked barely old enough to drink. In truth she wasn’t. But her questions had been probing and in some cases disturbing. Both women were gorgeous, poised and rampantly sexual. Pam seemed to look at her with the naked desire of a shark about to devour a tasty minnow. The meeting had left her nervous, slightly confused and disturbingly horny.

Albert had somehow decided that his wife’s straying meant that she was longer worthy of his attentions. He hadn’t touched her since she had been caught two weeks previously and John had avoided her too. True Albert’s typical form of wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am lovemaking had not left her satisfied for years, but every once in awhile he managed to rise to the occasion, especially when she was extraordinarily horny, like she had been the previous week. She hadn’t had the chance to try him out though. Up until last night he had been staying at his club and last night he had simply rolled over when she climbed into bed and feigned sleep.

Before Al could ring the bell one of the large front doors opened to reveal John standing there dressed in a casual pair of khaki slacks and a button down shirt.

“Come in, Albert. Jackie.” he said sticking out his hand as if he was greeting friends. Albert thought on it and decided if he was going to fuck the man’s women he could at least be sociable about it.

He shook the man’s hand and said, “Al.”

“Come in Al.” John lead them through the foyer and through a well appointed hall to a parlor.

A young busty blonde was lounging on one of the couches and she stood and approached the trio.

“Al this is Clarissa, my...”

“Wife? Spouse? Sexual play thing?” the girl said, leaning in to give John a kiss on the cheek. She then turned to a startled Jackie and kissed her cheek too. “Hello Jackie.”

“Clarissa,” the woman acknowledged.

“You two know each other?” Al asked.

“We had lunch last week,” Jackie explained.

Clarissa stepped up to the man and hugged him in a friendly grasp, brushing her lips across his. “Nice to meet you, you honor.”

“Al please Clarissa,” he said to the curvy girl in his arms.

“Shall we sit,” John waved at one of the couches. “Pam is preparing something for us to drink.”


The next thing Albert remembered was John’s blonde wife handing him a glass of tea. They had been making small talk in preparation for what Al had assumed was going to be some kind of wife swapping endeavor. The first thing he noticed was that he couldn’t see and that he was cold. He was laying down. He also couldn’t move his arms or legs.

“What the hell is going on here!” he wailed.

He felt a hand touch his chest. It caressed him, ending on his left nipple, which the fingers then tweaked just enough to be a little painful.

“Shhh baby,” he heard a voice say. He had heard it before and he realized it belonged to the young one. Clarissa.

“Now Pam is going to take care of you,” he heard the voice say and he felt hands wrap around his manhood. He noted that it was already semihard. Is that what had wakened him?

The hands seemed to know what they were doing and soon liquid was leaking out of him. A finger swiped across the head and rubbed the precum into his skin. He gasped.

Then he felt warmth envelop him and he realized that there was a mouth around his penis. A tongue lapped at him as he felt suction pulling down his length.

“She’s really good, isn’t she?” the voice said.

“God, I’m going to...”

A hand caressed his balls and he heard, “Cum for her baby. She wants to drink it down, honey.”

His legs pushed up, shoving his cock into the sucking mouth and he started spurting. The woman sucked harder and he could feel her swallowing around him. Finally he dropped back to the board or what ever he was strapped to as the mouth continued to lap at his now deflated cock.

“Now that we’ve got you calmed down we can talk,” the voice said. “I’m going to remove your blindfold. Hold still please.”

Al blinked as the blindfold was taken away. The room was dimly lit. He could see the ceiling above was covered by what looked to be sound abatement tiles, though above him there was a mirror. He was strapped to what appeared to be a padded table. The straps were inch thick leather. As he already knew he was naked. The older blonde, Pam? Was slurping at his prick. She was also naked. Her body seemed devoid of tan lines, though she had a very nice tan, for a white woman, he thought. Looking down from the ceiling he could see that the room he was in contained other devices of unknown purpose, though he was beginning to suspect their purpose was something sexual in nature. Along one wall was a large full length mirror running for perhaps fifteen or twenty feet. Standing at his head was the other woman, girl perhaps. She was not naked but instead was wearing some kind of corset or brazier which lifted her breast up wonderfully. Her nipples was visible, brown against the tanned skin. She wore stockings held up by a garter, but no panties. Her bush was a blond strip. 3 inch black come fuck me heels dully clicked on the floor as she moved from next to his head to stand next to the other woman.

“So what do we talk about?” he asked, still distracted by the tongue moving over his cock and balls.

“You. Well you and Jackie.”

She reached out and tweaked his nipple again and he felt a tingle go through his cock, which seemed to be responding to the ministrations of the woman performing fellatio on him.

“Do you realize that Jackie is a submissive?” she continued.

“A what?” he responded forcing himself to concentrate on her question.

“A submissive. Someone who likes to have someone tell her what to do sexually. Someone who wants to be sexually dominated.”

“No she’s not like that. She’s a strong professional woman.”

“You haven’t seen John order her around? Think back when you caught her. What happened.”

Al was having a hard time thinking. His dick was getting hard again and the woman working on him was beginning to slurp him in her mouth again.

“Pam, ease off please,” the girl said. “If you take too much blood from the big head to the little head I won’t be able to continue my talk.”

Pam popped him out of her mouth long enough to say, “Sorry,” before slowing down on her sucking.

“Well she just sat on her desk. He told her to shut up and she did!”

“Didn’t you think that was odd?”

“You mean odder than finding her with another man?”

“Point taken.” the girl admitted. “My ... John is not a particularly dominate man. That is, he doesn’t usually play BDSM sex games, but Pam here,” she rubbed Pam’s head affectionately, “is pretty submissive herself.”

“Am not,” the woman said popping him out of her mouth.

“Get back to work,” Clarissa said sternly and the woman jabbed the cock back in her mouth. “See?”

“So if you want Jackie to respond to you like she responds to John you have to learn how to be more dominate.”

“How do I do that?”

“Being dominate is a matter of attitude. Remember the submissive is really the one in charge in a number of ways. A submissive wants to be dominated, but they want to be dominated because they get off on it. A natural dom gets off on being dominate, but always remembers that they are responsible for the pleasure and safety of the person, the submissive, they are controlling.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.