The Education of Clarissa: Year 3 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 3

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Clarissa's relationship with her parents enters a new phase. Can she learn to become an equal partner in their relationship? Can she navigate the adult swinging world and be part of a polyamorous relationship? This might be Clarissa's wildest year yet.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Clarissa woke to find herself entwined with Pam’s lush form. She found the other woman staring into her eyes. When she noted the girl was awake she treated her to a passionate good morning kiss.

After the proper morning greeting was completed Clarissa noted a thigh was rubbing very seductively between her legs, while hands on her ass pushed her tightly against the other blonde.

“Frisky this morning aren’t we,” she breathed. “Where’s John? Did you already attack him this morning?”

“No he’s off seeing his lawyer.”

“Business?”

“Monkey business, more likely. She’s one of his projects. High powered submissive little married slut”

“He ever bring her around?” the girl asked her tongue tracing Pam’s ear.

Pam gasped, her eyes close. “Naw. Little bitch thinks she straight.”


“Mrs. Hastings? Mr Marshall is here for his 10 O’clock.”

“Show him in Betty.” The tall dark black attorney cupped her hands over her striking 36D breasts, squeezing them through her blouse and underwire bra. She could feel the hard nipples poking through the fabric. “Betty hold my calls please.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Jackie stood and walk around the desk as John entered. Betty saw her reach out her hand as the door slid close. She did not see John take that hand and raise it to his lips. Jackie’s breath caught as he brushed his lips over its back. He then pulled her closer and enveloped her, his lips seeking out hers. His hands traced down her back to clasp her ass and pull her body into his.

Jackie moaned into his mouth as his tongue penetrated hers. But then she pulled back so that her face was six inches from his. “What are you doing? Betty’s right outside.”

John dug his fingers into her ass and answered. “She’d never come in while you’re in conference.”

“We can’t,” she answered as his hands moved to her shoulders and he began to push her to her knees.

“You know what to do.” he said. Jackie reached out to pull down his zipper, her other hand rubbing his now hardening cock through his slacks.

As her hand fished inside his undershorts she felt her pussy start to leak. When he had taken her months before he had ordered her to never wear panties when meeting him, so her pussy juice was now starting to run down her inner thigh.

Jackie’s hair was cropped short. He ran his hands through it as her brown lips ran over his stark white cock. Her pink tongue lapped at him before she took the mushroom head between her lips. John let her take an inch or two before thrusting his hips to push the whole thing into her.

Jackie gagged, pulling partially off him before reversing direction and taking fully half of him in a single stroke.

John let her set up a rhythm before pulling her off. He pulled her to her feet and then pressed her back until she was against the desk. Kissing her again he lifted her up so that she was sitting on the desk. Sweeping the paraphernalia off the surface he laid her back.

“No we can’t...” she begged weakly.

John reached out. Grabbing her blouse in each hand he tore it open revealing her breasts covered by a tiny underwire demibra.

“Ahhhh fuck!” the woman moaned, an orgasm running through her. Still cumming she made no protest when he popped open the front clasp of the bra revealing her tits.

John bent down and took her left nipple in his mouth while pinching her right nipple between a thumb and forefinger. Jackie moaned as the tit play extended her orgasm.

He reached down and flipped up her sensible wool skirt. John could smell her sex. It was wet, and not just from her recent cum. The moisture on her thigh showed him that she had been ready when he entered the office.

He bent over, his tongue attacking her sensitive clit. Jackie shoved her hand into her mouth to stifle the scream lurking there. Her hips pushed off the desk as a second cum overwhelmed her.

John kept at her until she began to writhe and moan through a third orgasm.

He pulled his mouth away just long enough to say. “Ask me for it, baby. Tell me what you want.” Then he ran his tongue over her pernuem while penetrating her cunt with a pair of fingers.

“Aw God baby please fuck me,” she moaned.

“But you’re a married woman,” he teased.

“My husband can’t do this to me,” she begged. “Please fuck me with you big hard white dick.”

John continued to piston his fingers in and out of her cunt. “I don’t know. I can get plenty of pussy at home.”

She knew what he wanted her to say. “Please,” she begged. “Please I’ll be your bitch. You can have me however you want.”

“Will you let me tie you up again?” Jackie thought back to when he had tied her up and left her in the company conference room for a couple of hours. She had been in a constant state of panic until he had returned and pounded her silly. She almost came again.

“Ye—ersss.”

“Will you let me take you on the balcony?” Jackie’s penthouse, her and her husband’s penthouse, had a balcony which look out over the river. One night while her husband was in court, he was a lower court judge, John had taken her from behind on the balcony, her naked form visible in the reflected widow lights for anyone to see.

“Yess ... Yes ... anything just please fuck me.”

John stood, and still wearing his trousers he placed his prick at the entrance to her cunt. With a shove he buried himself in her.

“Ahhh Fuck Yes!” she moaned into her fist, her body shaking as the orgasm took her.

John reached up and captured her wrists, pulling her hands from her mouth, pinning her to the desk.

‘Noo ... Ummm”

“Shuu baby, Betty will hear you.”

“I can’t ... Uhhh.”

John began to pound her. Jackie’s head was twisting back and forth. Moans and grunts and a litany of swear words were running from her mouth as any thought of being quiet fled. He reached between them and flicked his fingers over the woman’s clit as he continued to pound into her.

John heard the door behind him start to open and the thought of hot young Betty catching them with his dick stuck in her boss’s cunt was just to much for him and his cum began to fire into Jackie’s spasming cunt.

Not even the heavy baritone voice exclaiming, “What the fuck is going on here!” was enough for him to stop until every drop was deposited in her pussy. Then he jerked back and turned to see Judge Albert Hastings and Betty, who looked like she was about to faint standing in the doorway.

Jackie raised up her head to look at her secretary and husband as Betty said, “I ... I’m sorry ma’am he wouldn’t wait...”

Jackie sat up, her blouse in tatters and her skirt still around her waist, and in a surprisingly calm voice said, “Please come in and close the door Albert. I don’t think the partners need to hear this. Betty can you please see if you can keep anyone else out.”

“Yes ma’am,” the frighten girl said pulling the door closed.

John looked the man straight in the eye and said, “John Marshall, your honor. I’d offer you my hand, but I’ve got your wife’s cum all over it.”

Albert looked like he was going to have a stroke and John felt lucky that the Judge wasn’t a man who normally went about armed.

Albert looked at Jackie. “You fucking whore. Have you no sense of decency at all. Screwing around in your own office. With the door not even locked. How could you do this to me?”

John put away his tool and zipped up his pants. He had invested a lot in Jackie Hastings. It had taken him almost two months to figure out the attorney’s submissive streak and another month to get her in the kind of compromising position that would get him in to her hot little pants. He had every intention of getting Pam into those hot little pants too, eventually, the woman’s protestations of being 100% straight notwithstanding.

He wasn’t going to let a little thing like getting caught by her husband fuck that up.

“Albert, may I call you Albert? Can we please sit down and discuss this like gentlemen?”

The irate man turned to his wife’s lover. “Who the hell are you?”

“As I said John Marshall.”

“John I don’t think...” Jackie started to protest.

John took a long look at her. Jackie was still sitting on her desk, mostly naked, cum saturating her crotch, her hair mussed in that just fucked look. He noted her nipples still seemed to be hard and he wondered if the situation was turning her on.

“Silence woman. Men are talking. When we’ve decided what’s to be done about you we’ll let you know.”

The judge stared as he heard his aggressive high power lawyer wife answer, “Yes John.” and shut up.

“Please sir,” John gestured to a chair and the judge sat.

John sat in the chair across from him as Jackie turned to climb off the desk. John looked at her and said, “Stay. It gives us something to look at.” The woman blushed imperceptibly due to her skin tone, but John could smell the renewed lust from her pussy.

“Now sir,” John said. “I can understand your reaction. I’m sure finding out your wife’s infidelity is probably the last thing you expected today.”

“Damn right. You seem extraordinarily blasé about it Mr. Marshall.”

“Oh please call me John. After all we have so much in common.”

“How do you figure that?”

“Well I figure that we both are interested in attractive women. I figure we both have a problem too.”

“We both do huh?”

“We’re both successful public figures. If you Google me you’ll find that while I’m no Steve Jobs or Bill Gates I’m well enough known in tech circles that a big public divorce in which I’m named would not go unnoticed.”

“Certainly not by your wife,” the judge said having noted the ring on John’s finger.

“Oh she’s the least of my worries,” John answered. “Pam knows exactly where I am and what I’m doing.” The judge looked skeptical. “Putting that aside,” John continued. “A big public divorce between a judge and his well known lawyer wife isn’t going to do you any good either.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.