The Education of Clarissa: Year 3 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 3

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Clarissa's relationship with her parents enters a new phase. Can she learn to become an equal partner in their relationship? Can she navigate the adult swinging world and be part of a polyamorous relationship? This might be Clarissa's wildest year yet.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Clarissa was laying on one of the lounge chairs next to the pool when Pam found her. The girl was completely nude, her tanned body shaded by the sun netting on the pergola over the seating area. Pam was wearing one of the ubiquitous light robes that the Marshalls seemed to have staged throughout their house.

Pam sat at the foot of the lounge chair. “John said you were out here. He’s gone off to a golf date.”

Clarissa drew on her smoke and smiled a little smile.

“How are you feeling?”

“A little embarrassed. And a little sore.”

“Having regrets?”

“No. It was awesome.”

“About anything?” the girl asked perceptively.

Pam looked taken aback. “Why ... why would you ask that?”

Clarissa set her smoke into an ashtray on the side table and took Pam’s hands in hers.

“I think you know why.”

“I don’t know. You’re so young and beautiful; hot and sexy.”

“As are you.”

“Ha. An old woman like me.”

“Dad ... John has been with lots of hot sexy young things. You haven’t exactly been reticent to rob the cradle yourself, you cougar.”

“True, but...”

“But its different when the hot young girl lives in your house and sleeps in your bed?”

“Maybe.”

Clarissa sat up and looked into Pam’s eyes. “You were the one who initiated this. I know John would never have suggested it on his own.”

“Really?”

“Come on. What do you think I’ve been doing for the past couple of years? I can tell when a woman is the one leading a relationship. It’s more common than feminist admit, because it doesn’t follow the narrative. You precipitated asking me to join your marriage and now you are having second thoughts about it. And feeling guilty about them.”

“Which is why I need to be punished. It isn’t fair to you.”

“Fair to me doesn’t matter. What’s right for you and John?”

“We’ve always been open, well at least always since we started fucking others...”

“So be open now.”

“You look so much like I did at your age. I’m afraid that John will prefer you to me ... Especially...,” the woman hesitated.

“Especially?” the teen said.

“Especially once he realizes you’re in love with him.”

Clarissa sighed. “You know of course.”

“How could I not?” the woman said.

“I’m not going to try to steal your husband.”

“Of course not. That doesn’t mean it won’t happen.”

Clarissa squeezed both the woman’s hands. “It won’t. In a couple of months I’ll be on my way to Europe for almost a year. Our summer adventure will be over.”

“Will it? Do you think things can ever go back to the way they were before?”

“Before when?” the teen asked. “Before I shared a hot bisexual consultant with you both? Before I loaned you my boyfriend and girlfriend for sweaty monkey sex? Before I seduced you both when I was a high school senior? I think it’s not likely.”

Clarissa reached up to put her hand on Pam’s cheek before thoroughly kissing the woman. Her tongue pushed at Pam’s lips, penetrating to swipe across the woman’s tongue. By the time she pulled back the older blonde was panting, liquid leaking down her leg.

“No things will never go back to before.” She reached her hand under the robe, finger the woman’s nipple.

“Damn,” Pam said. “You are so bad.”

“It’s what you love most about me,” the girl said slipping her other hand over the woman’s pussy slit.


Over the next week Clarissa arranged for Pam to have lunch with her and Marcy at their country club. The woman hit it off immediately, even though they had not previously run in the same swinging circles. By Friday the couple and triple were meeting for cocktails and dinner at a local up scale restaurant. George and Pam seem to get along as well as John and Marcy and it was easy to arrange another date on Saturday night at the Marshall’s.


“You look as nervous a virgin about to go out on her first date at a cathouse,” Pam said.

“Very funny,” the girl said slipping into the third dress she had tried on in the last 30 minutes. “I’ve never hosted a swinging party before.”

“Not much to it,” Pam said meticulously putting on her lipstick while seated at the vanity in the master bedroom. “We all know why we’re here. We have a few snacks, maybe a drink to loosen things up. Then we take them on down to the playroom and see where it goes from there.”

In 45 minutes Clarissa was standing in the foyer kissing a very pliant Marcy while Pam hugged the woman’s husband after which John shook the large black man’s hand.

“Quite a place you’ve got here,” George was saying.

“It is isn’t it,” John said smiling. “Never thought I’d be able to buy a place like this,” he said leading his guest into the parlor. “I was lucky when the company went public.”

“Sit down,” Pam said gesturing at one of the couches. The couple sat down and Clarissa who had taken Marcy’s hand after their kiss, sat beside them.

Marcy compliantly leaned into the girl and looked at Pam now seated on a chair across from the trio.

“So all three of you live here?” George asked.

“Oh yes,” John said. “Though Clarissa is only staying for the summer.”

“I’m going to the Netherlands, to school, come fall.”

“Oh, what are you studying?” Marcy asked

Clarissa was caressing Marcy’s hand and tiny shivers were going up the woman’s arms. “I’m taking a course on Gender Studies and Human Sexuality.”

“They teach courses in that?” George asked.

“Clarissa is quite the student,” John said.

“Oh I remember,” George said with a smile.

After a drink John asked his guests if they would like a tour. The group got only as far as the library when John led them through the open playroom door.

“Oh my god,” Marcy said. Clarissa was leading the woman by the hand. Pam was companionably walking with her arm around George’s waist as John led the way.

“What kind of place is this?” The woman could see the devices standing around the room, their images reflected in the large mirrors. Her eyes were draw to a particular device sitting at the room’s center. It looked like a sawhorse or balance beam with two saddles facing each other. In the center there were a pair of cross handles and pulleys in the ceiling had ropes and straps hangs down over the device.

“What the hell is that?” the redhead asked.

“It’s a Sybian,” Clarissa said.

“What’s that?” George asked.

“It’s a kind of fucking machine,” Pam said. “Like on Howard Stern.”

“I always thought that was a gag,” Marcy said.

“No they’re real,” Pam explained. “Most of them are for only one person, but this one is a double.”

“A double?” the redhead looked at the device with fascination. “How does it work?”

“Would you like a demonstration?” Clarissa asked.

“Really?”

“Even better, would you like a ride?” John asked.

The woman looked at her husband, who now had Pam hanging all over him. “Go ahead,” he said.

Clarissa reach down to the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head in a single motion. She was naked underneath.

Marcy slipped out of her own dress. Letting it drop to the floor. She wore no panties, but a lacy underwire bra presented her breast as if on a platter.

The woman noted that there was an upright dildo pointing skyward on each side of the device. Both had large mushroomed shaped heads, much wider than a normal human cock. Clarissa puttered a minute in one of the dressers along one side of the room and returned with a tube in her hand.

“Here let me give you a hand,” she said. Reaching out, the girl released the bra’s front clasped and Marcy’s breasts popped free. “Let’s get you ready,” the girl said squirting the clear blue liquid onto her hand. She reached down and slipped her fingers into the woman’s twat.

The lube was cold and Marcy shivered a little, but it wasn’t due to temperature of the liquid. Clarissa leaned into the woman and brushed her lips across the woman’s.

George was a little taken aback, because their typical rule was no kissing. Pam’s hand was moving over the crotch of his pants and he was disinclined to make a fuss about his wife’s response to the kiss.

Clarissa pulled her fingers out and handed the tube to the woman. “Do me now,” she said.

Marcy squirted the blue jell on her fingers. She slipped two digits into the girls leaky slit. The woman hooked her fingers and Clarissa’s knees went weak as the woman’s nails scratch across her G-spot.

“Ohhh, Fuck!” the girl moaned.

John grabbed the two control boxes joined to the device by long cables. He handed one to George and one to his wife. He then turned and clasped Clarissa. “Up you go,” he said.

With John’s help Clarissa swung her leg over the saddle. He lifted her up and the blonde slipped the dildo into her lubed cunt. She sighed as the stiff silicone slid into her.

“Wow,” the redhead said. “looks like fun. Now me!”

The woman swung her leg across the saddle. Grabbing the crossbar between the two saddles she hunched herself up until the scratchy pad in front of the dildo was rubbing up against her clit. Marcy hunched her ass to rub her lubed cunt against the shaft.

Pam looked evilly at George and pressed a button on the control box in her hand. The shaft vibrated against the woman’s sex and Marcy squealed. “Damn!” she said as a mini-cum ran through her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.