The Education of Clarissa: Year 3 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 3

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Clarissa's relationship with her parents enters a new phase. Can she learn to become an equal partner in their relationship? Can she navigate the adult swinging world and be part of a polyamorous relationship? This might be Clarissa's wildest year yet.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

The Range Rover pulled up to the mansion. Clarissa and Pam separated from their intimate clench in the back seat as the valet opened the door to let them out. The blonde ran her tongue over her lips the tastes of her mother’s lipstick still on her tongue.

The pair had spent the afternoon preparing for the party. That had involved a very intimate regime of douching and enemas. Pam had actually eaten Clarissa to an earth shattering orgasm while her bowls were filled with fluid and she had a plug in her butt. The women had followed this by sticking well lubed butt plugs up their ass. Pam had just removed the one in Clarissa as the car pulled through the gate of the structure.

The valet, a young well formed brunette, opened the driver’s door. John handed the girl a fifty and she slipped into the car. John opened the back door for his ladies. The ladies stepped to each side of their man and he slipped an arm around their waists as the trio started walking toward the open front door of the house.

“So who owns this place anyway?” Clarissa asked.

“It doesn’t matter,” John said. “They aren’t here anyway. This is a by invitation party house. While you and Pam were busy in the back seat they checked our invitation at the gate.”

Both woman wore matching black dresses which clung to their curves as if painted on. As they walked through the door Clarissa saw a heavyset older redhead being penetrated from behind by a young man with an impressively sized cock. She stopped to stare in spite of herself.

John pulled at her arm and they continued in. “This is going to be like nothing you’ve ever seen or experienced, my dear.” He let his hand fall to her ass and squeezed her cheek. “I hope you’re ready for this.”

“God, my juice is already running down my leg,” she answered as they moved into an inner room. Along the walls there were chairs and groups of people were engaged in every possible manner of sexual activity. In one a woman was sitting in a man’s lap while another woman lapped at her cunt. One woman was blowing an older gent while stroking the two men sitting next to him. Two men were pounding into both ends of a svelte brunette.

Pam leaned over and kissed her husband and then pulled away from him. “I’m off to find some strange,” she said. “Stick with Clarissa for a while won’t you dear?”

“Go have your fun,” John said waving her off. “I’ll take care of our pet,” he continued, giving her ass another squeeze.

As they reached the next room Clarissa saw a nude stunning redhead, her breasts and nipples flushed, as if she had just run a great distance. She locked eyes with John and snuggled up to him ignoring the blonde on his arm.

“You don’t mind if I have a little taste do you honey?” she said to the girl as she dropped to her knees before him. Clarissa was too shocked to speak as the woman unzipped John’s pants and fished out his prick.

“Oh my,” the woman said in appreciation as she wrapped her tongue around him.

Clarissa felt hands reach around her and cup her bra-less breasts. The fingers grasped her nipples though the black fabric and the pleasure made them harden.

“You’ll have to forgive Marcy,” the owner of the hands said. Clarissa turned and looked into the deep brown eyes of the equally brown man who was feeling her up. “Impulse control has never been one of her strong suites.”

The man was also nude and Clarissa could feel his semi-hard prick rubbing against her ass. She looked at John who nodded to her as his fingers entwined themselves in the woman’s auburn locks.

“You seem a little overdressed,” the man said continuing to knead her breasts.

“Not so much,” the girl said reaching down to the hem of her skirt she pulled it up to expose her lack of underwear. Clarissa wiggled her ass into the man, causing his prick to grow longer and harder. “And whose name will I be calling in a few minutes when you stick that wonderful log into me?” she asked bending to both push her ass into his member and her tits into his hands.

“I’m George and this slut swallowing your husband’s dick is my wife Marcy.”

Clarissa was wearing a ring on her left ring finger which matched the one on John’s. Pam actually had it’s twin. The couple had presented it to Clarissa the week before in a debauched ceremony that was no doubt both blasphemous and immoral considering who the participants were. That didn’t prevent the trio from having a honeymoon night that broke all of the records of their sexual interactions.

Clarissa bent over presenting her cunt to George and the man released her right breast so that he could guide his prick into her. Instead of shoving it in he ran the head over her lips which were already seeping liquid.

“Ohhh fuckkkk,” the girl moaned.

John was watching the black man getting ready to impale her. Combined with the skillful mouth of the redhead he felt his orgasm get way too close. Grasping the woman’s hair in both hands he forced her off him. He pulled her up and looked into her eyes.

“No kissing,” she said and instead he bent down and took one of her nipples between his teeth, sucking on it. Now her hands moved to his head to pull it into her breasts.

Clarissa was bent over now, her hips moving back to try to force the prick rubbing her cunt lips into her. “Stop teasing me,” she ordered. “I’ve been in this building almost fifteen minutes and I haven’t cum yet. Fuck me! Now!”

George took her ass in both hands and shoved his prick into her in one long push.

“Ohhh Fuckk Yeah!” the girl squealed.

There was a mattress on the floor at John’s feet and he pulled the redhead onto it. “On you knees,” he ordered. “I want to watch him do her.”

Marcy knelt facing Clarissa and her husband and John knelt behind her. Placing his prick at the entrance to her cunt he slid in. She was wet and full, obviously having already been filled several times before tonight.

George meanwhile was enjoying the feeling of an untainted, or at least a recently unfucked pussy, as he suspected he might when he had approached the still semi-dressed girl.

“Come on baby,” Clarissa moaned. “You can pound me better than that.”

George was taking it easy on the girl. She look almost virginal, despite her pantieless state, with her clean blonde looks and flawless skin. Suddenly she let go with a string of dirty talk that would have made a sailor blush. “Pound me with that hard prick you fucking wimp, I want to feel the head come out of my mother fucking throat!”

George grabbed her ass cheeks and rammed her into him as he flexed his hips to push his prick deep into her.

“Owwh fuckkk ... that’s the wayyyy. Shit!” Her body shook as she bit her lip to hold in the scream while an orgasm ran through her.

“Awe fuck,” Marcy said her own cum just out of reach. “The little slut is cumming all over him.”

John wasn’t close any more. The wet, loose pussy was pleasurable, but not yet enough to drag him over the edge, but he could sense that Marcy was close. He rubbed his thumb on the top of his prick, transferring the juice and cum from her pussy on to his digit. Then her rabbit fucked her, rubbing his thumb over her anal rosebud.

“Oh yessss!” the woman squealed and as her cunt started to pulse around him he pushed his digit into her asshole.

Her eyes rolled into her head as her body shivered and shook with her cum. He fucked her right through the orgasm and her arms collapsed dropping her head on the mattress.

Clarissa was going on her second orgasm as George continued to pound into her. She had been working her exercises for almost a month now. On her third trip to Anita’s the woman had produced a willing young man to help her practice, after they had both ravaged the older woman, of course. Anita had demonstrated using the technique to make a man come without any other stimulation, sucking the cum out of her victim while Clarissa watched (and masturbated.)

Clarissa wasn’t there yet, but as she approached her third mind numbing cum on the skillful fucker’s hard cock she began to squeeze him in a rhythmic pattern designed to push him over the edge.

“Fuck,” the man exclaimed. He had already deposited a load in an experienced middle age tart and sprayed down his wife and a hot little brunette while they gave him a double teamed blowjob. He expected to be able to fuck this little blond for at least half an hour before losing control and painting down the insides of her hot little cunt. But that wasn’t going to happen. She was doing something with her pussy.

“Fuck Marcy it’s like she’s giving me a blowjob with her cunt,” he exclaimed to his wife who was now taking an equally vigorous pounding from John.

Clarissa held off her own orgasm as she squeezed and massaged the pounding prick. “Do it baby. Come on. You know you want to. Shoot that hot cream in my lily white cunt.”

“Uhhhhh shit,” the man cried out as the tingling started in his toes. He shoved as deep as he could into her and her muscles pulsed around him, at first under her control and then in panting orgasm as she came.

George released her ass and she sprawled forward onto the floor her dress around her waist.

George dropped back onto the mattress behind him. Clarissa panted for a minute or so to get her breath back. Meanwhile, watching Clarissa laying on the floor, ravaged and opened like a flower, her legs sprawled open, her pussy exposed with cum running out of it was having a profound effect on John. Marcy was laying with her ass in the air, her face pressed into the mattress as a series of orgasms ran through her body. She had been dutifully fucked by the tart’s husband, and while she hadn’t cum, the redhead, who had slurped his cum from her pussy while George watched, had managed to really get her motor running and had pushed her through a good orgasm or two before the pair had coaxed a lovely shower out of her adoring husband. A shower the two women had cleaned off each other with their tongues leading to a long sixty-nine which had left the redhead longing for more.

The combination of the cascading orgasmic redhead and the ravaged blonde got to John. He could feel the numbness starting at the base of his prick as the pleasure washed over him. His prick started firing, spraying down the redhead’s cunt as she just continued to cum around him twisting and grunting.

Finally he collapsed on to her and her legs gave way and they both dropped to the mattress.

After a few minutes Clarissa stood up and stepped out of her dress. “Guess I won’t need this anymore.”

“Give it to me,” John told her. “There’s lockers near the bathroom. I’ll drop it off there, if you’re alright...”

“Don’t worry about her,” Marcy said standing and grabbing her hand. She looked down at her husband who was laying back on the mattress still recovering from Clarissa’s milking of his dick. “I’ll show her around.”

“I’ll be fine Da ... John.” Clarissa said taking the redhead’s hand.

“So how long have you and George been married?” Clarissa asked.

“Seven years next month,” the woman answered. “You and John must be newlyweds. You’re so young.”

“John and I aren’t actually married,” Clarissa admitted. “Not in the conventional sense.”

“Oh,” Marcy frowned. She was well aware of the number of married men who brought mistresses to these things.

“Oh it’s not like that,” the girl responded. “John is married to Pam. She’s here with us. I’m ... I guess I’m married to both of them. You know ... like a triad.”

“A trouple instead of a couple?”

“Yeah.”

“So how long have you...”

“Oh not long. But I’ve know them forever and we’ve been intimate for years. It’s just that now we’ve made it official.”

“Years?” the woman said skeptically, noting the girl didn’t seem much out of her teens. “Both of them?”

“Yeah,” Clarissa said reaching up to touch the woman’s face.

“No kissing,” Marcy said.

“Don’t you like girls?” the blonde asked with eyes that looked right through her.

“Yes,” the redhead whispered her answer breathlessly, turning toward her. “But kissing is too intimate.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.