The Education of Clarissa: Year 3 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 3

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Clarissa's relationship with her parents enters a new phase. Can she learn to become an equal partner in their relationship? Can she navigate the adult swinging world and be part of a polyamorous relationship? This might be Clarissa's wildest year yet.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Clarissa’s teal Mini pulled up to the impressive house. The girl could not quite believe what she was about to do. Pussy lessons? John had been quite excited about it and after suitable incentives, Clarissa having been held on the edge of an earth shattering extended orgasm until she agreed, she found herself sitting outside the Slader house. She tentatively approached the door. After some hesitation she rang the bell.

Anita answered. Clarissa looked over the older woman. Her hair was dirty blond streaked with gray. She wore some kind of very flattering long house dress which served to reveal more than it hid.

“Won’t you come in,” the woman said. “Would you like some tea?”

“That would be nice,” the teen said, not exactly sure what to expect.

The woman led her back to the room that had been the primary location of the orgy the last time Clarissa had been to this house. There was a tea set and tray of tiny cakes set up on a table between two comfortable looking chairs.

Anita poured the tea and look over the young girl. She was dressed in a print sundress. Comely sandals showed off her painted toenails. Her makeup was light and flattering. Her long straight blond hair was tied back in a ponytail, making her look very young.

“So what has John told you about what we’re going to do?”

Clarissa sipped her tea before answering. “He said you were going to teach me how to use my pussy to drain a man dry.” Her eyebrows arced as she answered.

“Good,” the woman answered. “No beating around the bush. Though I expect there will be quite a lot of beating around the bush before we’re done.” Clarissa smiled at that.

“Excellent, a sense of humor.” The woman stood up. “Follow me please.”

Clarissa sat down her cup and stood. Anita led the way to the same room that her husband had used to ravage the teen. She sat down on the bed and gestured for the girl to sit on the love-seat sitting across from the bed.

“I suppose the best way to give you an idea of what this is about is to give a demonstration.” With that Anita released the clasp at the collar of her dress and it dropped to the floor. Beneath it she was naked and Clarissa gasped at her form. Her breast sagged slightly, but were well formed and topped by pink nipples. She had no hair below her waist, her cunt as bare as a baby’s.

The woman opened one of the bed side tables and pulled out a translucent pink dildo which was almost a foot long.

Clarissa watched in fascination as Anita laid back on the bed.

“Now watch, darling,” the woman said, placing the head of the fake dick at the mouth of her cunt. She pushed it just inside and then let it go.

Shock came over the girl as she observed the dildo jump as it seemed to push itself into the woman. Inch by inch the silicone log slid into Anita, as if someone was pushing it.

“Why don’t you come over here and pull it out for me,” she said looking the young girl in the eye. Clarissa moved closer, her hand reaching out for the dildo. She clasp the end and slowly pulled it out of the woman. She could feel her cunt grasping it and it required real effort to pull it out to the head.

“Oh yes,” the woman gasped. Clarissa stopped when only the head was still encased in the woman’s pussy. She could see that it was wet with the woman’s juice. Suddenly it started moving in again and Clarissa held it back a minute before thrusting into her.

“Ooooo that’s the way girl,” Anita said reaching out to touch Clarissa’s face with her hand. She moved to the back of the girl’s head and pull her toward her pussy.

Clarissa could smell her scent, rich and earthy. The girl continued to move the dildo in the woman as the her tongue reached out to taste her.

“Oh nice,” Anita sighed.

Clarissa lapped the older woman’s clit as her hand moved the dildo. Clarissa twisted it, so as to brush the woman’s A-Spot.

“Fuck!” The woman thrust her hips up. He hands reached up to pinch her own nipples. Clarissa feathered her tongue over the woman’s clit, using one of her mother’s favorite techniques.

“Ohhhh, fuck yes!” the woman screamed. Her hips thrust out and Clarissa bit gently and Anita’s hands jumped from her tits to the back of the girls’ head, pushing the blonde into her cunt. Her body was racked with pleasure as Clarissa tasted her effluence. She jammed the fake prick into the woman whose pussy was trying to twist it out of her hands.

Finally the woman’s body dropped to the bed, her breath panting in effort.

“I guess we can call that fair payment of the lesson,” she said caressing Clarissa’s blond tresses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.