The Education of Clarissa: Year 3 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 3

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Clarissa's relationship with her parents enters a new phase. Can she learn to become an equal partner in their relationship? Can she navigate the adult swinging world and be part of a polyamorous relationship? This might be Clarissa's wildest year yet.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Clarissa woke next morning in the arms of her voluptuous mother, their black nylon covered legs entwined. She felt Pam’s legs and crotch rubbing against her and her messy cunt started to get even wetter. She felt the urge for a smoke, but pushed it away as she felt lips touch hers.

“You should let me brush my teeth,” she said pulling away.

“I’ve just the thing,” Pam said reaching behind Clarissa to unhook her bustier. “Let’s get naked. John’s an early riser and is probably getting breakfast.”

As the piece came loose the older blonde kissed down the girls breast and started working on her nipples. When she had them properly stimulated, so that they were hard pebbles, she pulled back and turned away. “Unhook me, please.”

Clarissa unhooked Pam and then reached around to cup her breasts, running her fingers over them and taking her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. She nuzzled the woman’s ear and teased it with her tongue. She could still smell the perfume that Pam had used the night before.

Pam turned in her arms, her legs scissored the girl’s and she began rubbing her leg up against Clarissa’s cunt, while rubbing her own on the girls’ leg.

“Oh you are so bad,” the girl said her mouth pressing to the woman. She took Pam’s lower lip between her hers and sucked at it. Then she shimmied her torso so that her nipples danced across the woman’s.

It took only a minute or so but soon both women were panting into each others mouth as they climbed closer to their fulfillment.

‘Oh, darling I’m going to...” her body started jerking against the woman.

“Cum for me,” Pam said.

“Ohhhh fuck! Ahhhhh!” The girl’s body humped her as fluid blasted all over Pam’s leg.

Pam held her for a minute, then Clarissa started moving down her body, her tongue lapping up her own cum juice.

When she had licked Pam clean she moved up, her tongue running through the woman’s slit. She licked it and Pam reached down to entwine her fingers in the girl’s long strait blond hair. Her head moved up and down the woman’s slit, her teeth nipping at her clit.

“Oh yeah, baby. Make me cum!”

Clarissa flicked her tongue in a butterfly pattern that was well known to the woman and her hips flexed up as the orgasm ran through her body.

“Oh good, so good,” she said pressing the girls mouth more tightly on her sex organ, her body spasming, as the tongue continued to pull the cum out of her.

She fell back and pulled Clarissa’s face to her own.

“Now you taste real good,” she said kissing her and tasting herself on the girl’s lips.

“You two are just unbelievably sexy,” John’s voice said to them. He was standing at the door holding a large tray.

“Breakfast in bed dear?”

“Just for today. In honor of our girl.”

“Who still needs to brush her teeth,” Clarissa said.

She got out of the bed and started for the door.

“There’s a spare brush head in the bathroom for you,” Pam said. She led the way into the master bath. There were two sinks and Clarissa brushed her teeth at one while her mother used the water closet. Clarissa went next and when she came out her mother kissed the girl, running her now fresh tongue into her mouth.

“Let’s go eat that toast before it gets even colder,” the girl said breaking the kiss.

They climbed back into bed and John sat at the foot and watched them eat.

“Any plans for today, darling?” Clarissa asked.

“We have a party tonight,” John said.

“A swinging party?”

“Yes, dear,” the woman answered.

“We are hoping that you’ll come with us.”

“Will it be like when we went to the Evan’s?” the girl asked.

“A bit. There will be two other couples there. Doctor Slader and his wife Anita. His nurse Peggy and her husband will be there too.”

“Will me making an uneven number be a problem?”

John chuckled. “I expect they’ll all want a turn with you.”

Pam finished eating and looked at her husband. “Come help me get these stockings off.”

He shook his head. “If I do that I’m likely not to have any energy for tonight. Get our lovely friend to help you. I’m sure both you insatiable ladies will be able to fuck all day and tonight as well.”


They didn’t spend all day playing. After another round which followed their costume removal the pair went outside so that Pam could show the girl their grotto pool area and the rest of the grounds. They spent the afternoon going through Clarissa’s new outfits looking for the perfect one for their evening.

“Remember you’re not likely to have it on long,” Pam said.

“Still I want to make a good impression and come off as sexy and not just slutty.”

Pam picked up a black knit dress. “How about this one? The necklines not to low and the hemline is not too high.”

“I think I’ve got some black sexy underwear to go with it.”

“Underwear is optional. It’s a swinging party, remember? Why don’t you leave them at home?”

“You are such a slut, Pam.”

“That’s why you love me.”


As evening came the three Marshalls piled into John’s Land Rover for the journey to the Slader house. Clarissa noted that they were moving through a neighborhood of large residences. They turned off onto a private road that wound through wooded property. The road opened on to a wide circle beyond which was a large house. She noted several cars parked in front of the building already.

“How many will be here?” she asked her mother. They were together in the back seat holding hands

“Only one other couple. Morton’s nurse Peggy and her husband Mike. We want to start small and intimate with you.” She squeezed her hand.

John pulled up and quickly exited the car to open the back door for his ladies. Taking Clarissa’s hand in his he helped her out of the vehicle. When he had likewise helped his wife out he placed an arm around both women and guided them to the large double entrance.

In answer to Pam’s ringing of the doorbell one of the doors opened. The lady who stood in the doorway was perhaps in her early forties, Clarissa thought, though a very well preserved early forties. She had short thin blond hair that was stylishly cut. Her dress was likewise an elegant, but not overly formal print which clung tightly to her well endowed body. She reached out to touch Pam and Clarissa could see the white gold wedding ring clustered with expensive diamonds.

“Welcome darlings,” she said touching one side of Pam’s cheek as she kissed the other.

“Anita, this is our friend Clarissa,” John introduced them. She kissed John on the cheek and then gave Clarissa the same friendly kiss.

“So glad to meet you dear. Please come in. Peggy and Mike have already arrived.”

She led them through a tastefully done foyer and into a large living room containing a number of comfortable couches. Seated at one couch was a twenty something man He was not especially handsome but had rugged outdoorsy good looks, his mustache slightly darker than the brown hair on his head. A couple was sitting on the other chair. The man was distinguished looking, the hair on his temples slightly graying. He was comfortably dressed in an open collard button up shift that had half the buttons undone. The woman next to him was in her twenties. Her short dress was pulled up high above her knees and her blouse was rumpled. She had her hair pulled back into a ponytail, just as Clarissa did. Their hands were comfortably on each other, but both looked up as the trio enter the room.

Pam pulled away from her husband and walked over to the solitary man. Clarissa saw her plop down next to him and pull him into a very friendly kiss.

“I’d like to introduce Clarissa,” Anita said. “She’s a friend of Pam and John.” Anita took Clarissa’s hand and led her and John over to an empty couch. Once there she put John in the middle and took a seat next to him, on the other side of the teen.

“The very handsome man with Peggy there is my husband Morton.”

“Please to meet you Clarissa,” the man said slowly withdrawing his hands from his younger companion.

Pam and Mike were still kissing. “The other man is Peggy’s husband Mike. As you can see he already knows Pam.” Anita’s eyes twinkled as she said that.

Mike’s hands were now moving over her mother’s body. Clarissa had seen other men, besides her father, with her mother before. As always, it gave her a little thrill to see what a slut her mother was.

John’s hand moved to her thigh, squeezing it he asked, “Are you alright, dear?”

“Yes ... John” the girl hesitated catching herself before she could out them. “I’m fine. This is just a little new to me.”

Morton stood up and walked up to his wife and the couple on the couch. He held out his hand and she took it. “As I said very pleased to meet you.” His hand was warm and Clarissa felt an accustomed rush of lust carry through her.

He looked deeply into her eyes and said, “I think perhaps Clarissa might prefer to start the night with a little privacy. Would you like that my dear?”

Clarissa’s breath caught as she barely squeaked out, “Yes.”


Morton took Clarissa to one of the bedrooms. He led her by the hand to a love-seat and sat on the bed across from her.

“Why don’t we talk for a minute,” he said.

She nodded. Dr. Slater was a handsome man. He was probably in his early fifties. He seemed to be in good shape. In reality Clarissa preferred older men. Men her own age, boys really, knew so little about pleasing a woman. Very few of them had the good fortune to find a sexual tutor as had her high school boyfriend Chad. Of course his tutor had been her own slutty mom.

“This is your first swinging party?”

She shook her head. “No I’ve swung before.”

“First party with absolute strangers then?”

“Yes.”

“So I imagine you’re a little nervous?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Not feeling very sexy right now?”

“I’m sorry,” she said. “You seem like a very nice man and Pam says you’re a wonderful lover.”

“I’ll have to thank her.” he smiled. “Clarissa lets do a little exercise to help relax you, OK?”

She nodded. “OK.”

“You know I’m a doctor, right?”

“You’re a gynecologist.”

“That’s right, I’m a woman’s doctor. You know that it very important that a woman self examine to ensure that there are no lumps in their breasts. You do that don’t you?”

“Yes, my mom showed me how.”

“Very good. Would you please show me what you do, so that I can make sure you’re doing it right?”

“You want me to carry out a breast self-exam right now?”

“Please.”

“I’m not wearing anything under this dress.”

“I know. You don’t mind being naked in front of me? I’m a doctor after all.”

Clarissa stood up. She didn’t know what to think. She pulled the black dress over her head and stood in front of him naked.

“Sit back down please and show me.”

Clarissa sat back on the love-seat. She reached up with her right hand, moving it in a circle around her breast. She was touching herself firmly kneading her breast feeling for lumps or inconsistencies. As she finished the breast she looked at the doctor. He had removed his clothes and was watching her intently. She could see that his prick, bigger even than her father’s, was semihard.

As she moved to her right breast she noted that her nipples were getting hard. She completed her examination and then tweaked the nipple between her fingers. She noted her pussy was now leaking.

Morton stood up and stepped to her. “Did you feel anything?”

“No,” she fairly gasped out.

“Here let me check.” He reached for her right breast and systematically ran his fingers over it. By the time he finished she was moaning.

“Do you know some women can cum just be having their breasts stimulated?” He was using two hands now. He bent over and blew across her nipples. She didn’t cum but a flood of lubrication cause juice to start dribbling down her leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.