The Education of Clarissa: Year 3 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 3

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Clarissa's relationship with her parents enters a new phase. Can she learn to become an equal partner in their relationship? Can she navigate the adult swinging world and be part of a polyamorous relationship? This might be Clarissa's wildest year yet.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

After John pulled out of Clarissa’s ass Pam softly caressed her cheeks. The vibrator continued to hum in the girl’s now overly sensitive pussy. John slipped back out to the bathroom to clean up.

“Mom,” the girl called over her shoulder. “Do you think you could turn that damn vibrator off before it starts me up again?”

“I’ll do more than that. Let me get these cuffs off you and you can go clean up. We need to have a talk.”

Another talk? The girl thought.

“There’s a bathroom just outside. Mind your manners now. If you jump your dad in there we’ll never get things settled.” She released her daughter, kissed her and then sent her on her way.

She found the bathroom. It was bigger than her dorm room and had a separate set of water closets a couple of sinks and a shower big enough for six. He father was just getting out of it and her gave her a quick peck on the cheek and said, “After you’re clean, grab a robe from the closet over there and meet us in the den.”

“Where?”

“Right once you’re out of the library, down the hall take a left.”

“Oh right.” She shook her head at the concept of her parents owning a mansion.

Once she washed her body and hair to get all of the cum off she slipped into a robe and found her way to the den. She found her parents there in similar robes drinking wine while seated on a long modern style couch.

“Come sit between us dear,” her mother said. “Wine?” She noted there was a third glass. It was a dry white she noted taking a sip. Considering her other family activities a little underage drinking was rather mild she thought.

“Now Clarissa,” her father started. “Last year we made some unwarranted assumptions which led to some unfortunate behavior on all our parts, behavior that almost ruined the summer, and our special relationship.”

“We’ve decided,” her mother continued, “that this year we don’t want to take any chances. As your father tells me he’s already explained to you we’ve come into a bit of money.”

“If you can call millions a bit,” the young girl opined, sipping her drink.

“Yes, well,” her father said. “This allows me to more or less take off most of the summer. I might have a meeting or two that I have to attend, but generally speaking I’m off.”

“We want to spend this time together as a family.” Her mother picked up the conversation. “We know you still don’t have any friends around here, but we don’t really want you to take off like you did last year. Especially with you going off to Europe come the fall.”

“That’s very nice of you,” Clarissa said. “But I’m a little old for the zoo and other summer family activities. Unless you plan to spend the summer with us chasing each other around this big old house naked, which I must admit has a certain appeal?” She smiled at the thought.

“Actually honey,” her father answered. “That’s closer to what we have planned than you might imagine. Just as you don’t have any friends down here none of our friends know who you are. Oh they know we have a daughter up north, who is attending college. But we haven’t gone out of our way to show them your picture, or post on social media.”

“Dear,” her mother picked up the thread. “We want to introduce you as a college girl that we have a special relationship with. Now that you are a legal adult you can swing with all our friends, but we still believe that it would be safer for us all if no one knows that you are our daughter.”

“So we’d be a triad, like Chad and Debbie and I were?”

“I suppose we would,” her mother said. “You would call us Pam and John, even here so that you get use to it and don’t call us ‘Mom’ or ‘Dad’ in the heat of passion.”

“And you’d treat me like a real adult? Not like your child?”

“Of course, dear.”

Clarissa thought a minute and then stood up. “Be right back,” she said. She ran up to her new room and gabbed her purse. Coming back down to the den she reached into the purse and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Pulling one out she lit it with her gold lighter and took a drag of the smoke. As she exhaled she looked her mother straight in the eye and dared her to say something.

“If you’re going to smoke that nasty thing I hope you realize that you need to brush your teeth before you come to bed.”

Her father, ever more practical, went and got her an ashtray.

“I’m glad to see that you had a better year,” he said sitting back down next to her.

“So you have been reading my diary?”

“No point in asking you to write it, if we aren’t going to read it. So Amanda...”

“Sweet girl. Body could make a monk rethink his vows. I was so lucky to get her as a roommate. Very open once I showed her all of the fun things two girls can do together. Got her pointed in the right direction on guys too, once I convinced her that college boys weren’t the place a woman should be spending her sexual energy on.”

“So you shared her with Professor Foster?” her mother asked.

“I thought you read my diaries,” Clarissa said exhaling a plume of smoke.

“I skimmed some parts dear. You were very active this year.”

“Not like last year.” Clarissa responded.

Her mother nodded. “Not like your convent-like behavior last year, and I couldn’t read it all or I’d have spent all my time masturbating all day long.”

“Yes I shared her with Danial and Yvette, his wife.”

“Wasn’t having an affair with one of your professors kind of ethically chancy for him?” her father asked.

“He wasn’t my professor this year. He teaches Freshman and Junior levels. I had him last year and won’t be there for his classes next year, because I’ll be in Europe.”

“So you didn’t answer us honey,” her father said.

She crushed out her smoke and looked into his eyes. She felt herself falling into them and once again realized that such a relationship change would be dangerous for her, for them all. After all, she was hopelessly in love with her father. Did he feel the same way? She knew he was devoted to her mother and had fucked many other women, many of whom had a special place in his heart. Would she, could she be different and actually cause him to hurt her mother?

“Last year Danial refused to have a relationship with me, though the chemistry between us was so thick you could have cut it with a knife. He wouldn’t touch me until after finals. Yvette explained in all to me during the week I interned with him.”

“Ah yes, the lovely and very bi Yvette,” her father said.

“So what now, Pam?” She savored the unusual taste of using her mother’s given name.

“Why don’t we go make some dinner? It’s getting to be that time.”


The trio went to the large gourmet kitchen and put together a meal, which they ate at the convenient breakfast nook. Afterward John led the way into the media room and they watched a sexy romantic comedy that was a little racy.

As the movie wound down Pam stood and held out her hand for Clarissa. “Why don’t we go get ready for your first night with us baby?”

In all the years Clarissa and her parents had been intimate they had never invited her into their bed. She knew that others of her parents playmates had been on and off occupants, even her old friends Debbie and Chad. But they had always denied their daughter that privilege.

Her mother led the way to the master suite. Once inside she gathered the teen into her arms. Their lips sought each other. Tongues dueling Clarissa felt her passion rise at the skillful hands of the older blonde. She expertly stripped the girl and soon they were both naked.

“Oh this is going to be so much fun,” she said stepping away from the girl. “Time to get dressed,” she said entering the closet.

“I thought we just got naked,” the teen said.

Pam came out of the closet with her arms full of a number of items, all black. Clarissa noted stockings, garters and other items.

“Dear surely you known that slutty dressed vs. nude wins every time. Haven’t you ever dressed to arouse your man?”

“Yvette and I sometimes dressed for Danial, though his taste ran toward slutty schoolgirl.”

“We might have to come visit you at school when you get back,” Pam said. She was sitting on the divan and pulling up her stockings. Clarissa noted she had another pair that were perfectly sized for her daughter.

“Next you put on the garter,” she said. “Panties go on the outside. But not yet.”

“Why not,” the girl asked clipping her stockings.

Pam stood and moved behind the girl, a black bustier in her hands. She reached around the her daughter and Clarissa realize the strapless piece somehow left her nipples bare while supporting her creamy mounds. Once the item was hooked Pam reached around and began to fondle her nipples, rubbing her thumbs over them.

“Because we don’t want to stain them ... yet,” she said her breath on Clarissa’s ears. Shivers went down the teen’s body and she felt her cunt start to get wet. Pam’s own breasts were still exposed and she rubbed them across the girl’s back.

She continued to stimulate the teen’s breasts until the girl gasped, then stepped away.

“Help me with mine?”

Clarissa took the item and knowing how the game was being played, after she hooked it she reached around to take Pam’s impressive rack into her own hands, raising the anti by running her tongue behind the woman’s ear and then down her neck. Taking one nipple between her thumb and forefinger she squeezed while running her other hand down the woman’s body and into her crotch.

“Oh I can see why we wait on panties,” the girl said pushing two fingers into the woman’s slit.

Pam undulated under her hand and after a dozen strokes Clarissa raised the fingers to her mouth and sucked on them.

“Oh you are such a slut, Pam,” the girl said releasing her.

Pam stepped over to the vanity. Sitting down she picked up a dark red, almost black, lipstick and applied it. A couple of flicks of an eyelash brush and a swipe of eye liner and she was finished.

Clarissa seldom wore heavy makeup but when Pam stood she sat at the vanity and copied her look.

“Swivel around,” the woman said and she bent to strap a pair of black 3 in heels over the girl’s stockings. When the first shoe was on Pam ran her hand over the girl’s calf and up to her thigh. She spread her legs which exposed her cunt framed by the garter.

Pam caressed the girl’s legs and then slipped her fingers into the now drippy wet pussy. She used her thumb on the girl’s clit as her fingers mover in and out.

“Ooooh damn. That feels good,” the girl gasped. As she began to hump against the woman’s finger Pam ran her hand back down the girl’s legs. “Don’t stop...”

Pam moved closer and kissed her, their identically colored lips mashed together.

“Now let’s not get ahead of ourselves,” the woman said breaking the kiss.

She strapped on the other shoe and motion for the girl to get up. She then sat down and motioned at the other pair siting on the floor.

Clarissa picked up the shoe and slipped it on to her mother. After setting the straps she leaned forward and ran her tongue over the woman’s thigh above the stockings. She could smell the bouquet of her mother’s cunt and moving over the garter strap licked at the lips, nipping them with her teeth.

Pam reached for her head and pushed her into her crotch for just a minute before pulling her head away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.