The Education of Clarissa: Year 3 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 3

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Clarissa's relationship with her parents enters a new phase. Can she learn to become an equal partner in their relationship? Can she navigate the adult swinging world and be part of a polyamorous relationship? This might be Clarissa's wildest year yet.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Clarissa woke wonderfully sore, but not too sore to fuck John to a pleasant cum while pushing Pam to a respectable series of goodbye orgasms. The trio shared an intimate but not overly sexual shower, at least not as far as John was concerned, although Pam and Clarissa managed to finger each other to a final cum before finishing.

The girl’s plane, a connecting red-eye flight to Kennedy which would deliver her to Hamburg tomorrow, wasn’t scheduled to depart until the evening. Clarissa had waited until today to packed her bags. Most of her things would sent package delivery once she was set up in Amsterdam.

“Would you like a drink before you go?” Pam asked.

Clarissa arced her eyebrow.

“Hell, drinking age in most of Europe is 16. I figure if you can participate in orgies you can have a drink.”

“Thanks. Just a glass of white wine please.”

Pam poured a glass for herself and Clarissa and a shot of scotch for John.

“Well it’s almost time,” John said.

Clarissa drained her glass and looked at her parents. “This has been a really great summer, but it’s over now.” Clarissa pulled the ebony and gold wedding ring off her left ring finger and transferred it to her right hand.

“Clarissa,” her mother said. “I know you’ll be gone for most of the year, but you’ll be back next summer.”

“I know I will Mom, but while I wouldn’t have given up this summer for anything I can’t promise that things will be the same when I get back.” She looked at the couple sitting on the couch across from her. “I think that I’ll need parents while I’m away more than I’ll need long distance lovers.”

“You know that you’ll be welcome on our bed when you return?”

“Thanks Dad. And this doesn’t mean I won’t take you up on it. We’ll always be closer than most families.”

“Good. Now remember keep up your diary.”


That afternoon her parents dropped Clarissa at the gate. Checking her baggage the blonde stopped at the first class smoking lounge for a cigarette while reviewing last minute farewell messages from her friends a school.

At precisely 9:14 pm Clarissa’s plane left North Carolina for the next adventure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.