A Weekend of Fun With Doreen - Cover

A Weekend of Fun With Doreen

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A weekend of fun and frolics with a colleague, I get treated to a nice massage and a good rimming, but the fun didn't end there!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

Doreen and I lay on the big bed for a while, we chatted, kissed, and cuddled. We talked about all kinds of shit, after a while, my stomach grumbled loudly, and Doreen laughed.

“Has all that hard work given you an appetite Zak?” she asked patting my stomach gently. Her hand wandered up and stroked my hairy chest.

“I am so sorry “I replied and reached out for one of her big titties she laughed and brushed my hand away.

“Hey, let’s have some lunch and then we can have some more fun,” she said and slid off the bed. I watched her big sexy body, she was built for fun, built for sex.

“Stop gawking at me,” she said with a smile

“I can’t help it you have an amazing body, “I told her and licked my lips.

“Behave yourself...” she giggled She pulled on her robe, and I quickly dressed, pulling my boxers and jeans on before slipping my shirt on. She took me by the hand and led me downstairs and into her kitchen. The kettle was soon boiling, and Doreen made up some sandwiches.

We ate at the kitchen table, cheese sandwiches and tea, a meal fit for the gods.

“So, do you do this kind of thing often?” she asked as I chewed on a cheese sandwich.

“No not really” I replied, “but I have my moments!”

“I bet you do “she giggled and gave me a knowing look.

“and what about you?” I asked as she smiled at me

“Oh no not really, not anymore,” she said, her voice a little sad, “before we got married I used to have a lot of fun but...”

She left the end of the sentence hanging in the air

“But?” I asked eager to find out why this obviously very sexual lady was not getting her fair share of fun.

“But my hubbies’ idea of a good session and mine are different, he’s a wham bam thank you, mam, kind of, guy!” she said in a sad voice.

“Well if you ever need a bit of fun...” I let the sentence hang.

“Hey, you know the rules!” she said and gave me a stern look, “this is a one-off!”

“Yes, I know, mores the pity,” I said truthfully, Doreen gave me a doleful look and I sensed a hint of sadness drift over her face. I tried to cheer her up a bit

“Anyway, we had the rest of the day to have some more fun,” I said She smiled and stroked the back of my hand.

“and we have tomorrow to play as well,” she said and winked at me.

We ate the rest of our lunch chatting about work and life in general. It was a delightful half an hour.

“Okay lets getting the washing up done and get back to bed” she giggled, then she pulled me to her and snogged me hard, my hands wrapped around her and cupped her big fleshy buttocks.

Our clinch was disturbed by the loud ringing of her telephone, she pushed me away and held a finger to her lips, the universal sign to stay quiet.

She answered the phone, and I got to hear one side of the conversation

“Oh, hi love how are you?” she said her face taking on a worried look.

“Oh, how come,” she asked.

“Oh no I was ironing and haven’t seen the news,” she said and looked toward me.

“Hey, no problem, what time?” she said, and her face took on a frown.

“Okay see you then, love you too goodbye!” and she set the phone down.

“Is everything okay?” I asked, worried our afternoon would be cut short.

“Yes, he will be home early than we thought, some issue with the French air traffic controllers.” She replied.

“Okay,” I said, “should I get my gear and go?

“Oh no, not yet, so they have swapped flights to make sure they get home okay!” she said and pulled me to her, “ but we still have a couple of hours so let’s make the most of them!”

She took me by the hand and led me back to the bedroom.

“So Zak, how about you fuck me silly?” she sighed, “and forget crystal, you are going to fuck Doreen!”

“Oh, I want to fuck you so much,” I said, “So how do you want it, Doreen?”

“Oh, my favourite position is doggy,” she said her voice full of passion and desire.

She slid the robe off her shoulders, and I stripped in world record time. By the time I was naked, she was on her hands and knees on the bed, her hands gripping the headboard. Her tits hung below her, and her legs were wide open. She was ready for action and so was I!

I slapped one of her big fleshy butt cheeks playfully as I knelt behind her.

“Now I want a nice slow and thorough ride!” she told me, and she wiggled her big arse at me. The thought of fucking her doggy style had made my cock semi-hard and it took a few strokes of my hand to get it hard again.

She turned to face me ... smiling a sexy little smile.

“Why don’t turn the camera back on and get some more images,” she said and winked.

I jumped off the bed and grabbed the tripod, I set the frame and focus; then it to an automatic timer function, to take a picture every minute.

The first flash went off as I climbed into the bed, I knelt behind her and slid a hand down between her thighs, she was still wet. I took my cock in my hand and slid it down her arse and rubbed it over her sex. Doreen moaned as she felt my dick brush up and down her cunt.

I pushed forward and drove the helmet of my cock into her wet, warm hole. I kept driving until my cock was buried deep inside her. I held my organ deep inside her tight cunt for a few seconds and then pulled all the way out, resting my sticky cock on her labia, then without preamble I drove back into her, she gasped and I groaned as I bottomed out into her, my stomach slapping off her big ass, making her buttocks shimmy and shake.

The camera whirred into action, whir and click ... click, whir and click ... Click I started to fuck her, driving my cock deep and hard into her pussy, short sharp thrusts, after half a dozen or so thrusts I suddenly remembered what she had said, she wanted a nice slow ride.

So I slowed down, I drove in and held it deep inside her then pulled out so only the head of my cock was between her lips held it there for a few seconds then slowly drove back into her. I could feel her pussy pulsing around my cock as I held it deep inside her. I did this time and time after time, slowly very slowly. whir and click ... click, whir, and click ... click Drive-in, Hold ... pull out and hold ... drive in and hold ... pull out and hold...

Doreen’s moans and groans soon told me I was doing it right, doing it the way she wanted.

And to be fair it felt good to me as well. The only noise was our combined moans and groans and then every two minutes the whir and click of the flashgun followed by the click of the camera taking its picture.

I kept up my pace, Slow deep deliberate strokes into her tight wet pussy. I drove in and held it deep inside her then pulled out so only the head of my cock was between her lips held it there for a few seconds then slowly drove back into her, each thrust into her sent her buttocks off into their own quivering dance. whir and click ... click, whir, and click ... click I could not wait to see the images that we were creating as we fucked. I slapped one of her big buttocks as I drove into her and Doreen gasped.

“That’s nice Zak! “she moaned, “ that’s so very nice!”

So, with every other deep thrust into her, I slapped one of her big fleshy butt cheeks. They shook and they shimmied. The sight was amazing.

In and out I drove, in and out with nice slow strokes, in and out, deep, and hard, in and out hard and deep. In and out ... in and out ... in and out...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.